Re: Zero

Would she be more popular than her male counterpart?

Attached: gj4hbvew1mxx.jpg (873x1200, 91K)

Attached: 2036194.jpg (360x600, 43K)

Would be slightly more bearable for me to watch.

Why? You like seeing cute girls in pain?

She'd still be a terrible and stupid bitch, male or female. But at least watching her suffer could be arousing.

Shit taste desu

Yea Forums would go from "Subaru is an annoying faggot" to "omg guize I want to protect Subaru"

She'd still be an annoying bitch. Things is a male Ren would be seen as white knight cuck and no one would like him. And if everyone else is still female, everyone wouldn't care about the plot and just be in it for the yuri.

>Yuri
Implying Reinhard wouldn't hit that

I want to fuck Subarin now so yes

>instead of male Subaru pining after some half-elf and suffering for it, it's female Subaru having adventures with best bro Reinhardt and her little sis Felt.

Sounds a lot more watchable all of a sudden.

I'm only interested in Re:Zero for Ram.

Attached: cute as fuck.gif (498x378, 1.4M)

Imagine the absolute meltdown Rem killing female Subaru would have caused or Julius beating the shit out of him in the duel. Or Betelgeuse licking her eye

Subaru hater would turn 180 and love femSubaru myself included.

>best bro Reinhard
She needs to fuck him or else i wouldn't watch

For some reason, anime girls suffering is more sad for normalfags. Female anime chars are also able to do way more mistakes before people hate them

The Immediate first thought in seeing female Subaru:
All the stupid decisions and annoying character traits subaru has suddenly become redeeming qualities.
The immediate second thought in seeing female Subaru
-FemSubaru getting ripped apart by dogs.
-FemSubaru getting slowly beaten to death by Shota Rem
-Also getting whipped in a duel with FemJulius who fights with a whip now because of course she would.

>The Immediate first thought in seeing female Subaru:
All the stupid decisions and annoying character traits subaru has suddenly become redeeming qualities.
The immediate second thought in seeing female Subaru
So this is the power of moefags?

Men obviously feel more empathy to females suffering

I don't

Well, females can't be held responsible the same level as males, if she was shit it would be on her guardian(either her father or husband) for raising/disciplaning her properly.

The conclusion to this line of thought is quite obvious.

where can I find the what-if LNs?

Of course she would, she's a girl. They're more popular by default. You're on Yea Forums, you should know that.

Maybe but I feel a lot better seeing male Subaru suffering.

Attached: 1548926292178.png (1498x720, 857K)

They should of made Subaru a full on hardened delinquent like in the web novel

Attached: IMG_20161121_124847.jpg (542x675, 44K)

>Male Satella squeezing Femsubaru's heart while she writhes in the shock and he tells her he loves her.

>no Otto banter
>no Julius bonding
>no Ram or best butler
>just adventures with your garden variety otome love interest and the nonthreatening female friend
The only thing good about this setup is the absolute trash Subaru starts as and develops from

Is he not already?
He's pretty good at beating up those street punks in the beginning, he's in great shape compared to most NEET protaganists, and he even has the Delinquent face that looks suspiciously like a dragon.

The writing would still be shit though

Attached: 5j5acompi4z01.jpg (640x480, 40K)

This desu, he also has street thug level IQ, he is the full package.

He's The Freddie Quell to Emelia's El Ron Hubbard

>Why? You like seeing cute girls in pain?
Because it's fun you don't like being entertained.

Attached: Kurumi.png (937x645, 508K)

better question is
why doesn't the shopkeep die when hearing this?

Attached: goodplot.png (1898x1045, 1.91M)

The latent /r9k/ and /pol/ on this board would go more ballistic than the Remfags did.

Because he didn’t hear it obviously. Subaru mumbles stuff like that all the time and characters always think he’s spouting nonsense. Only when he’s actively trying to tell someone does it activate

The Shopkeep helped Emeila find the pendant the first time, and his daughter was nice to Emelia.

But the Witch lets the Shopkeep purely on a whim, and the first half of my post is entirely irrelevant.

Emilio best boy

4 Candidates have been found to inherit the thrown of Martin Sheen...
Ramon, Charlie, Renee,
and the dark horse... Emilio Elfstavez.

Sound like a mexican tv show, we need some narcos and we are done.

"Emil"