Come up with an original idea for an isekai

Come up with an original idea for an isekai

hard mode: have it not be escapist trash for maladjusted shut ins

Attached: 1314747137290.jpg (425x292, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hW1_Sidq3m8
talktotransformer.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=EtiynnETOlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What’s Uematsu’s best score and why is it FFVI?

a man from. a fantasy wolrd gets isekai'd into our reality

Just get Isekaid in a world like FF VII, X, XIII and XV. Weird Worlds that are not your basic Dragon Quest inspired world

Attached: 13548376211.png (332x152, 61K)

Is that Bobby Lee from MadTV?

I came up with it on the internet; someone else writes it:
Kousei Ishikawa is Cursed(?)

Attached: kousei1.jpg (700x854, 202K)

FFXI

Male MC gets isekai'd and genderswapped to a world inhabited by only faceless fat men.

You become Jeff Cavaliere's wife or his assistant Jesse

tl'dr last time I posted this
>DnD tech/building nerd MC
>World filled with monsters
>QT pure princess that MC promises he'll build a city to protect the people her father can't
>Town building with rag tag group
>Advancing weapons tech, dieting and fitness knowledge
>Adventuring to find treasures to draw people to his city and keep it safe from the monsters surrounding the world

>guy gets isekai'd into your average fantasy world
>BUT
>isekai people talk isekai language instead of japanese and have different customs so the main character has to adapt and try to fit in before even starting his demon king quest shit
I understand that shit would be impossible to write because of muh fantasy language but I bet that'd be very interesting.

Attached: 1537508693098.png (356x233, 68K)

A happy, well-adjusted, fit and optimistic young man discovers a magical website filled filled with all sorts of degenerates, pedophiles, hateful snobs, suicidal loners and actual murderers. He finds it utterly disgusting but also impossibly alluring. Now he has to fight against his own depraved desires in order not to become one of them.
Does he succeed?

Young child/teen/group of friends is transported into a beautiful but equally dangerous world of magic. To make matters worse their arrival has been noticed by the powers that be, who find the Stranger's presence might impede their plans. With only their outsider's perspective, the aid of a few well-meaning natives and, occasionally, some common knowledge from their home world, they must travel this strange new world to uncover the reason why they were brought here and perhaps find a way back.

That's it. No cheats, no trying to change the world to its core through high school-level science. Just a good adventure with an outsider's perspective on an unusual world, on which most of the writer's focus lies. At this point that would be a lot more refreshing.

Attached: I'm still mad.jpg (1896x1360, 798K)

foolish Japanese samurai gets sent to the future where my evil is law

I question the notion that a well-adjusted person would be struggling against temptation - he may be evil and yet choose not to live that way, but he shouldn't be tormented by it.

Attached: Y21.jpg (992x1400, 581K)

Try Heterogenous Linguistics. Not isekai, but it definitely fits the bill. Also, actually good.

Attached: Z1.png (1500x2132, 1.27M)

A single mother and their two kids travel to a magic world.
FFIV

An elf in an RPG world has to restore her kingdom's sacred sword, running into a human barbarian kid along the way that she tries to civilize by increasing his charisma levels.

FFVII

The question is: would he have discovered this side of his psyche if he hadn't been bombarded with negative stimuli from said website during his critical formative years as a young adult?

Returning to the Other World with My Children, Also…?!

Attached: b7c5fd659f28be202714ebfd18b66647.jpg (800x677, 57K)

Isekai Isekai, where the MC gets isekaid into an isekai and then the isekai gets isekaid into another isekai.
It writes itself.

Delivery guy get isekaied by truck-kun but he is reborn as a literal mule in a fantasy world. He changes owners from time to time, next owner can be a comfy farmer or a hero who want to go to a dragon's den, who knows. There can even be no dialogue episodes were he is in the wilderness.

Attached: mule.jpg (1486x1245, 499K)

If Ovid's "Metamorphoses" taught me anything, this is gonna get kinky pretty fast.

A hiker is on a journey to circle the globe on foot. One day he wakes up and finds his surroundings much different than when he fell asleep (thanks falling boulder-kun). After a short primer from a passing adventurer (and the gift of a guide book) on his new world he continues on his way.
While the adventurer pointed MC toward the guild, MC has no interest and instead sets out on a vagrant journey to greet the sights, sounds, people, tales, of this new world. and maybe barter away all his worldly possessions in the process.

>virgin loser gets isekai'd into fantasy world
>first thing he runs into is [monster girl(s) from a species of your liking]
>they rescue him from some danger, nurture him
>teach him how to survive, how to hunt with their unusual inhuman techniques
>turns out monster girls are despised by human civilization for a reason yet unknown
>story is about MC trying to find a way to prove himself to the monster girl(s), uncover the reason why humans hate them and restore the ties between different races

Attached: 1554923289480.jpg (683x700, 176K)

>fantasy world hero dies to dark lord
>isekais as a hiki-NEET in Japan

Been done.

Attached: 1366674139203.png (935x1007, 592K)

>It's generic and follows a bunch of trends
>BUT
>there's a single high concept twist to the formula.
This is not hwo creativity is done.

Isn't this basically Monster Girl Quest

isekai multiverse where MC discoveres the existence of said multiverse and keeps isekai'ing himself into different worlds in order to find his waif. All the while being chased by the isekai police who are trying to kill him for breaking the laws of isekai

Indeed. Let's stat this critter:
Divine blessing: Draconic virility. Can impregnate anything.
Poison resistance, disease resistance, Damn Healthy. Increased feed consumption.
Transporter: can carry loads with reduced encumbrance penalty.
Atemporal: after a lifetime of never being on time, MC-kun is immune to effects that affect time, such as Slow or Haste. Does not age.

...actually I’d watch/read that

What anime series?

All that matters is the execution anyways, concept doesn't mean shit.

Hataraku Maou-sama
It's good.

Attached: 1402786320028.jpg (1280x828, 773K)

s2 never

Why do you say words that hurt me?

Attached: 1371733928746.jpg (1440x810, 100K)

This. All these shitty isekai WN often have is an interesting concept, but the issue usually is they can't even carry it for more than 3 chapters.

A japanese highscool kendo champion is isekai’d to the viking age and is adopted by a roving band of vikings. Is this another world? Since the nordic gods seem to be real and present. Or are they also isekai’d people?

What a coincidence literally watched yesterday.
It's not entirely correct because it's the dark lord that gets Isekai'd.
It's mediocre in my opinion MC is literally a chick magnet and noone dies, not even that creepy angel Zariel.
The most irritating thing is how MC got to be a demon lord without any charisma, intelligence.

It's a comedy, not a fucking grimdark edgy action show. Of course no one dies.

MC is Isekai'd with only one power.
He instantly makes any woman he touches 7 months pregnant with his kid

Re zero was basically dark souls

So this is the average isekai fan, Jesus Christ.

user we are writing Isekai not an hentai.

Attached: 1503810472918.jpg (450x455, 106K)

either
>mc doesn't get isekai'd but has the power to isekai everyone he kills
or
>mc's love interest gets isekai'd and he tries to bring her back

But it's not an isekai.
A happy, well-adjusted, fit and optimistic young man discovers a magical door to a metropolis filled with all sorts of degenerates, pedophiles, hateful snobs, suicidal loners and actual murderers. He finds it utterly disgusting but also impossibly profitable. Now he has to fight against his own depraved desires in order not to become one of them.
Does he succeed?

Attached: DomLoli.png (822x1200, 1019K)

Ok

:( What do you mean?

"I got transported to another world but I have a toothache and I could sure use a dentist right about now!"

IsekaiKei:

Basically, the hidden backstory is that the world was overtaken by a loli god in a 3rd impact like event(Compare Madara Uchiha).
And the world they wished to create was a world where justice wins at the end and no soul is lost:
A world where isekai is real.

Now, the protagonist has a miserable life and gets hit by a truck, and so he gets isekaied to a generic fantasy world where he is incredibly op and has a harem, must defeat a demon lord and shit.
But while he is on his journey, he discovers a mysterious figure working on something in the backgrounds - hunting for something.

The mysterious figure was once upon a time a companion of the loli god who fought together with her to win the world only for her to end up as a nameless god, seeking to save her before it is too late...

Featuring:
The protagonist realizing that he is still the disgusting pig he always was and that the Harem he has only loves him because they were deliberately engineered for him.

Realizing that escapism is not healthy.

The end of the world as we know it(because it wouldn't be sekaikei otherwise), also an isekai that actually has an ending.

Cute vampire girl from fantasy world gets isekai'd to modern technology world. The twist: modern tech world is in a three star solar system, so it's always daytime.

>isekai
>hero is a crafty and analytic person
>insert low fantasy isekai world
>mc cheat power: can lie
>this isekai world has human societies where people just can’t lie
So people don’t just spill the truth, they keep silent if they don’t want to answer. Mc declaring to be royalty will just have people assume mental illness instead of bowing down.
The things that are said though will all ostensibly be the subjective truth so mc can figure things out with many different scraps of info like a logical game of ”master mind”.
Mc can be a powerplayer in politics as soon as trust in not being mentally ill is established.

Dunno if I’m explaining it well, I just think this could be an interesting concept,

You isekai into a war torn world where you’re incompetent at everything you do but due to other people’s actions it seems like you are doing gods work. Basically you’re Blake sama from Yuusha ga shinda

>MC isn't from our world
>hates living in his world, it's a militarized place where most of production is all about weapons to fight off monsters
>MC hates living in it because he's just a common worker who works too mucb to make sure weapons for heroes are made
>doesn't die, one night he falls asleep and wakes up in literal paradise
>it's an unfamiliar but beautiful world seemingly with no danger
>but soon he starts spotting creatures familiar to him until he monsters from his world start appearing on this oblivious to danger world
>feeling he's somehow connected to that he take it upon himself to arm people of this world and help them fend for themselves as stronger and stronger monsters appear

A fantasy creature getting isekai'd into a realistic Salarymen slife of life.

There needs to be more reverse isekai and less regular isekai

>fantasy JRPG protag forced to work an office job in the real world
>eternal vampire loli from steampunk world living a typical japanese high school life forming a goth club
>Demon lord forced to teach middle school

>>mc's love interest gets isekai'd and he tries to bring her back
>MC's GF gets TRUCK'd and put into a coma. In his distressed state he starts frantically trying to learn medical science. To the point he ends up undersleeping and gets TRUCK'd himself.
>He ends up in a sci-fi world and becomes a science/security officer.
>Starts developing cutting edge tech even by his world's standards.
>Eventually develops diemsnonal travel and tracks his GF down
>Arrives in a medieval isekai world only to find his GF is the world's Creator, their Goddess.
>MC pleads with her to come back with him but she refuses as she has to see her creations to the end.
>Due to her kind nature her worshipers are savages due to not fearing their god and start wars monthly.
>MC tells her that she needs to either kill some of them to set an example or leave them, getting fed up with how inhumane her creations are.
>GF still refuses.
MC turns on his Red Lightsaber

>MC is an isekai author that meets a god after death
>gets promised OP regeneration powers after being isekaied
>MC starts fantasizing about fulfilling all his fantasies just like the isekai story he wrote
>turns out he gets isekaied to a hell for shitty isekai authors
>the regeneration power is just there to regenerate him between tortures

Oh, that sounds like a good premise. I doubt the concept would hold well if it just wallows in "make more weapons until everything's good" limbo, though. It needs more of a plot after that to be good.

Isn't that pretty much Kobayashi san's thicc dragons?

>Elma
>Kanna
Eeeh, let's day Fafnir, but he became a NEET

elementary school student is isekai'd into being a teacher of high school or college kids

Escapism IS healthy, let me have fun

Watch more anime. Those dumb plots are significantly older and far, far more common than the whole isekai craze.

Unrelated but does anyone from Yea Forums ever produced a anime?
Do you think the collective autism of this board can pull that off?

Oh shit, this faggot again.

Isekai Exchange Student

Super Scientific MC-kun and Magical Apprentice MC-chan trade places after MC-chan fucks up an enchantment in her magical school and MC-kun fucks up an teleportation device experiment at the same time. Now, MC-kun and MC-chan have to work together to get back to their original worlds with dealing with the the different customs of their new environment, MC-kun teaching about science and tecnology while MC-chan teaches about magic and spells.

Gradually many others would cross over as "exange students" (MCs classmates, family, etc) than at the end both worlds would merge completly

I think the level of organization required to do that would be too high and anons would never decide on what to do.

Fantasy kingdom mass summons (a few hundred) earthlings to use as fodder against demon army. No cheat abilities, kingdom maintains control over the summoned by abusing and controlling knowledge of magic. The summoned military roles are sorted by their occupations and gender, while children are taken from their family and sent to be reeducated .

The human kingdom where the plot takes place has shat the bed relations wise with the lands at its borders, as well as the other races. Magic system is split into magic and miracles and have limited per day cast rules. Plot follows dysfunctional protagonist who has been in the world for a few months who is working in a fortress at the border and is trying to overcome his autism so he can return the kindness of the other summoned.

The goal of the main characters is to get back home and the story is meant to span a few years.

Is this ironic?
KeitAi is literally the highest grossing anime movie of all time, and its plot was posted exactly here on this board and a thread such as this...

Fallout style post-apocalyptic scenarios haven't been really exploited.

Woah rude, I'm not that faggot

Only /tg/ ever got anything done.
Once Yea Forums made a mod.

What about Katawa Shoujo and Doki Doki literature club? Or are we not allowed to mention them anymore?

Isekai into muslim middle ages, so MC can finally have a REAL harem including legal lolis in it.

Attached: mahoma_aisha.gif (355x477, 57K)

I actually have planned out a story for this
>Mc is a 1800s cowboy who gets killed leaving behind his family
>Instead he's transported to a fantasy world with his weapons, bag, and some dynamite he was gonna use for a robbery
>He soon realizes that his bag refills with the ammunition his guns need every 2 hours
>He becomes pissed off that he did not go to heaven or an afterlife of some sorts or even that he wasn't given an opportunity to survive as he later finds out that the person who shot him did not hit any fatal organs
>he soon come to the conclusion that a being was waiting for him to die so he could bring him to this world
>The people of the world know magic and all that isekai fantasy world shit but they don't know what a gun is
>He sets on a journey to find the one who took him to that world so maybe at least he can be sent back or just kick his or her ass in revenge
I was gonna make him be like Clint Eastwood but I decided to mix up Clint Eastwood with John Wayne

3 years ago heroine-chan was in a delinquent gang with her senpai of two years and crush, user kun. After graduating, and 2 years of school without her senpai, she decides to finally go and confess her feelings! Heroine-chan locates user kuns apartment (by following him home) and readies herself to make her move.

Little does she know, user kun has become a NEET and otaku in the 2 years since he graduated! Frustrated by this, heroine-chan sets out to return her senpai to his former delinquent self. However, user kun feels he is more comfortable with his new lifestyle. Will heroine-chan be able to return him to his former glory and confess her feelings? Or will she be swept up in the otaku lifestyle with him?

Attached: delinquent girl img.png (252x349, 94K)

oh also forgot to mention he will bump into people from different time eras that got isekaid too including a shut in neet who thinks he's gonna have a harem of some sort but instead ends up tagging along with him and the cowboy mc ain't to happy to see how lazy he was before coming to this world

Sounds like rubbish desu.

Okay. This one is less developed than my other story ideas though.

In one universe, the near future of our world. A large Tokyo-based science institution is experimenting in how to create portals to other alternative dimensions, in hopes of finding a solution to the energy crisis. It's late in the day, and most of the staff is heading home, except for the head scientist and a small group of his friends, who are determined to keep experimenting after a recent breakthrough in theory. They decide to give their portal machine one last run.

In another universe, one race among elvenkind is in danger of becoming extinct or enslaved, as their magic has been mysteriously weakening over the generations, making them vulnerable to the other races within the world. The queen, whom carries the last magical bloodline, looks to the gods in desperation. She uses what remains of her magical power to summon otherworldly help.

The gateway opens between the worlds, as a massive chunk of the science institute is brought down upon the city, killing the queen and doing significant damage to the last safe haven for these people. Among the ruins are a half dozen creatures. Will they bring doom, or hope?

Attached: autist.jpg (500x480, 64K)

I haven't figured out a cohesive narrative for it yet, but the basic premise of the story is that soon we learn two worlds are connected in a chicken and egg way, in that one world is a natural heaven with no danger... And people got bored of it so they started coming up with stories of heroism and danger, which makes up MC's world, he's just not a main character in his own world and is labor grunt force that allows heroes to shine, he's like that detail behind heroes that people don't think about like who engineered Batmobile. Meanwhile MC's world, what kept it motivated to fight on is to create a world of everlasting peace just like the world where MC found himself in. The fatigue of both worlds (or a villain?) caused them to merge and go through this exchange. I also think it'd be interesting to explore the original world of MC because the monsters of his world are disappearing to world of Calm. And this is a highly militarized world who only know war, so I think without a common enemy they would eventually start fighting each other. I also think the way MC ended up in a world of Calm is that he exchanged places with one of its residents, so a person he exchanged places with is a hotshot who always dreamed of becoming a hero and now he has every opportunity, but he won't get to fight monsters he was hoping for.

I dunno if these ideas are particularly good, but when I think about it this shit is writing itself i think.

That is a shame because if I am correct Yea Forums does many translation projects, but I guess an indie anime is out of question. It's a shame because there are many good ideas being posted here.

I'm serious, you mean Ketai Shoujo?

Again, really solid concept you got there. I hope you can work it out into something.

Attached: All smiles.png (713x757, 412K)

The most racist person in earth keeps getting isekaied into minorities. He hates every second of it. It's a comedy ofc.

Attached: 8395ae09b1f64a45996472873379505d_18.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Thanks, comments like that are encouraging.

Tetia best girl, I have a natural weakness to crappy puns, but Agete has grown on me

Not Isekai.
3 years ago heroine-chan was in a delinquent gang with her senpai of two years and crush, user kun. After graduating, and 2 years of school without her senpai,
she see a tv news report about his success as a pro-gamer in VR world.
Frustrated by this, heroine-chan sets out to return her senpai to his former delinquent self. However, user kun feels he is more comfortable with his new lifestyle. Will heroine-chan be able to return him to his former glory and get laid? Or will she be swept up in the VR world with him?

Attached: 1562881083417.jpg (1275x959, 224K)

A warrior woman from a fantasy World, somebody like a paladin dies while defeating the demon king and is isekai'd into modern day Japan as a high school girl that goes to an all female school, now she's stuck in a CGDCT anime and tries to find a way to return... The twist is that she has to get close to the guys from other schools since men are the ones getting isekai'd all the time, on top of it she doesn't get to approach the literally me hot guys but the neet losers, all to increase her chances to go back to her world...

Unironically, the problem is that the most reasonable thing to do is to make a manga because no one is going to publish a light novel written by a white guy, that's just a reality of it.

On a related note, I thought about writing a program that easily generates manga so you don't have to draw that much.
Like you can just play around with mannequins and it then makes nice looking anime characters from it(I am not retarded, so of course it's going to be explicitly designed for doujins). I don't think there is anything like that one the market.
Does anyone have an interest in using something like that, or suggestions?

Warrior gets isekaied to a world were confrontations are solved with a cooking competition.

Attached: angry-warrior-artwork-morgana-league-of-legends.jpg (1440x900, 456K)

>Not Isekai.

thats the point

isekai is shit

Isn't that Toriko but you just added isekai in there?

VALHALLA

Worthy warriors dying gloriously in different time periods, are reincarnated and do eternal battle in the magical halls of VALHALLA.

MC is a jsdf guy and teams up with some samurai and wwII japanese people. Like prison gangs, people gather in ethnic groups mostly because of the language barrier.

Now mc is a sci fi nut so he realizes the magical weapon dispensers and mystical servants are highly advanced technology. Are they all vat grown simulations killing each other with printed weapons in a controlled enclosed environment?
For what purpose?
Anyways, lots of fantasy matchups like hetaroi vs maori wwII vets with a mish mash of modern and historical weapons.

Shut up nigger, don't backpedal after getting exposed for the low IQ mongoloid you are

Not gonna lie, this sounds boring as fuck. There is no conflict and no escapism in this. What's the point?

Idk I've never seen it. As long as the isekaied mc is a violent brute idc. The cooking world has magic and shit too, to make it alittle more interesting

a hikkimori who never leaves his house is hit by a truck that fell out of a miltary transport plane while sleeping
he is transported to a world where everyone is a hikki and he learns being a hikki isnt good after all

this anime was sponsored by the anti hikki department of Japan™

The fuck?
Did you even read my post?
It’s like, turbo-conflict and escapism-world.
Now if you think it’s boring then sure.

What you wrote reads more like pro-sports if the draft pick system was actually a select service draft.

Attached: M1.jpg (1200x1710, 1.31M)

Two words: geocaching isekai.

>Are they all vat grown simulations killing each other with printed weapons in a controlled enclosed environment?
conflict is only conflict if something is at stake. What you are describing is pointless combat without purpose.
This is literally the definition of meaninglessness, as they will just get resurrected over and over again.

>turbo-conflict
You honestly sound underage if you think that this would be fun to watch desu~.

That's not how you write Agate

Attached: DrwVDZ9XgAARqrz.jpg (1200x829, 196K)

Yes, it could be feasible if it has a draft pick system with someone wanting to climb to the top.
But what he is describing is just pointless combat with random enemies.

Agreat

Now I’ll accept all critique of my shitty idea with the added note of no, the resurrected people will not be resurrected again if killed.

Now some critique of your critique:
What baffles me is
>no conflict
>no escapism
when that is the ONLY thing I described.
I was honestly sceatching my head and wondering about your reading comprehension.

Is this true? Source?

Looks like we need to enstablish a western publisher + studio that does the publishing and maybe if it's succesful even the manga or anime adaptation.

There is a tecnique called spine animation which is similar to what you are describing, it looks weird the movement are very uncanny.
I found it used in eroge such as "Elven Conquest: Elf Trainer" for their H-Scenes it's not satisfiying and just looks off.
So I think that it's not suitable for animation but it should be okay for manga.
Or you could use blender to make the scene and trace it manually in photoshop or krita.

violence != conflict

Yeah I think we are done here

Your random hardworking japanese businessman dies and gets transported into an alternate world. In it, he becomes an hardworking businessman, doing the exact same things he was before.

>I don't think there is anything like that one the market.
Clip Studio Paint offers all the tools you described already in the same program. DesignDoll can also be used for such purposes with the addition of a light source tool for easy shading.
These programs are good crutches already for people with poor drawing skills who want to illustrate their ideas, I don't know if you could improve much on it. Though afaik neither can just make appealing anime faces pop out of thin air, most drawfags I see using these can't stylize clothes, hair, faces and general details for shit and it shows.
t.Loomis expert

Attached: 1538903266239.jpg (985x988, 141K)

/vp/ made 2 fangames, Yea Forums made a good VN as far as VNs go, Yea Forums made a game
Theres probably more

Most surprising about all things coming from colabs is how clean and tasteful they are

Can you list them? I'm interested what Yea Forums has made in these years.

Was Yandere Simulator made by a former Yea Forumsutist right?

FFX
Like, unironically.
VI was fantastic but working together with other composers really gave him some much needed perspective.

Isekai but it's osmosis jones

violence can be conflict, but it doesn't have to be.

For example, you can have a story where the main CONFLICT is a relationship, but where there is lots of violence that just acts as exposition.

Anna as going to divorce Karl, for he has hurt her feelings and now she is going to break up, but what lies are up ahead? what will he say to make up for her to take him back? And will she be strong enough to reject him after all, even though his words might be sweet as sugar - those are her thoughts as she enters the door.
"Karl we need to talk", says Anna, as she walks up to Karl who is just holding down a wounded soldier from the battlefield. 40 men were massacred by the French offensive today, and Karl was just cutting off a mans wounded foot, while he was screaming loudly: "Ahhhhaaa!". Blood was everywhere and shots were fired in the distance.
Not getting the reaction she wanted Anna repeated her worlds: "Karl, we need to talk", louder this time.
Karl, just finished cutting off the foot and seeing more wounded men being carried inside the tent turns his attention to his soon would be girlfriend...

You see, the relationship is the conflict here, it's the main point. Apparently there is a war going on, and apparently there is lots of violence, but that is not the CONFLICT of the story.
You never ever described anything meaningful that might or might not take place there other than: "And then... there is LOTS OF WAR!!! And a ninja is fighting a space marine from the future! That's so cool!" This isn't even me being mean or anything. This is a really basic critique of your idea, and there were actually multiple other people who said the exact same thing because this is a really obvious mistake you made there.

There is a Cells at Work isekai story where they get transfused into another body.

The delinquent genre would work fuckin great in an isekai setting as long as there was an ensemble cast.
>5-man band of delinquents get killed by mistake
>God tries to explain this to them and send them on their way to the afterlife
>delinquents get pissed off; a few punches, kicks, and ORRRRAs later God lets them go to an isekai instead
>get sent to said isekai and are each given a magical ability
>decide to start going on missions for the guild in order to make cash; tend to be very destructive and piss off the locals
>while still in the starting town, they come across a classmate of theirs who was also sent to the isekai after getting trucked
>he's the guy who would normally be the selfinsert MC of the story; weak, beta, nerdy, loner, herbivore, etc.
>selfinsert-kun has tried to build a harem to go on adventures with him, but in reality he's physically threatened the girls into joining his party and has constantly been sexually abusing them since
>JD's catch word of this and beat the guy within an inch of his life
>he lets the harem go and they form their own party
>JD's continue exploring the isekai and going on quests
>come across the girls quite frequently, as well as other recurring characters
>by the end of the story, each of the JD's is paired up with one of the girls
>the gang eventually asskick their way to the demon lord and defeat him
>they return to their home world along with the girls
>sequel series about the JD's and their girls fighting off invaders from the isekai world

>Delinquent crossover into other tropes
based

Attached: page_5.png (1125x1600, 1.64M)

That actually sounds fun.
Except the delinquents stay isekaid and live happily ever after

A meta isekai where the MC has to design new worlds for various losers to get isekaid to

Hm, I'll bite.
A bunch of soldiers from different countries are abducted by an alien civilization along with their standard-issue gear and given translator implants, to a planet filled with dangers, traps, and enemies. How well they manage to band together and survive will decide if Earth gets invaded or not.

A meta deconstruction isekai where MC's girlfriend is forced to design new worlds for various losers.
And he has to save her - at the cost of the construct of all worlds that were created by her sacrifice.

>Grumpy McFrown MC get's isekai'd as one of the ten Demon Lords in a Steampunk Fantasy World
>Appears at some cave in the middle of god-fucking-knows-where
>His new body is one of a fucking midget (even smaller than a Goblin)
>Not as evil as the other Demon Lords but still isn't a goody-shoes
>Weak as fuck, can't even lift a dagger even if his life is on the line
>Has insane amounts of MP tho (but that doesn't add up to his intelligence)
>Contains the knowledge of all the Summoning and Magic Arts in his mind
>Literally can't do anything except flinging magic spells and summoning lesser creatures like Imps and Goblins, (with the VERY rare appearance of Succubi and [Insert any other kind of monster as long it isn't OP)
>All of his summons are just unbelievable useless for traditional world domination (they don't spawn as inherently evil creatures who rape and kill just for shits and giggles, but monsters with logical thinking and advanced intelligence)
>Demon Lord just realises his summons are literal geniuses, so he has them to build a colossal spying system and monster employment (mostly grunts) network through all the continent by any means possible.
>Series consist of him getting to monitor the entire war between the other Demon Lords and the Heroes and also stir up shit for all parties (Alliance, Criminals and Monsters) while gaining absolute advantage over them.
>Constant tension like.jpg
>MC does Non-stop summoning through all the series and overwhelms his rivals through endless conspiracies, and even gets to start a civil war in the Human Kingdom
>Final arc is him now sabotaging all the Demon Lords until every single one of them is dead
>End of series is him waking up on his desk at work with all the information he has collected through the years besides the Magic and Summon thing
>Second Season is about him rising through the ranks of the corporation and then creating his own influence in the world

I want to use state of the art generative algorithms to generate effects such as clothes and details more or less automatically.
Compare to youtube.com/watch?v=hW1_Sidq3m8
but for Manga

guy gets isekai'd into a scifi world instead of a generic fantasy one
guy gets isekai'd but is even less important in the new world and just bums about hearing about cool adventures from other people, eventually tags along or something but never does anything worthwhile

his best score is granblue's OST

the idea of the isekai getting undone for a second season is cool as fuck actually, has that been done at all before? i wonder what the best isekai world would be for transferable skills. or maybe instead of it being using his isekai skills irl, he could get un-isekai'd too early and have to find a way back to the world, maybe a bit like russian doll where he keeps trying to kill himself but just wakes up again in a time loop

FFS

you really sound underage, newfriend.

Basically our main character (a Military Police Investigator) arrives in a nightmarish future Solar System where a sort of Martian/Terran Cold War has arisen. The Martians, through their rampant unchecked SCIENCE, have decided to genetically modify themselves to become nigh unkillable supersoldiers, casually shrugging off non fatal bullet wounds and regenerating damage at a very rapid rate, as well as making headway into energy weapons. Realising that this will spell doom for Earth's military should a war between the planets heat up, the Terrans reluctantly decide to go the way of cybernetically enhancing themselves to the extreme in a desperate attempt to close this gap, and focusing strongly on developing magnetic weaponry such as Gauss rifles.
Though this Cold War has lasted for over 50 years, it is only now that things are heating up.

>Yandere Simulator
>made

You should read MuvLuv. Really.

talktotransformer.com/
>complete your isekai plot with this
>bonus points for generating the female cast

Mildy attractive guy gets trucked into a fantasy world. They see him as a freak of nature and he is hunted constantly. Since he is by nature incompatible with the world he is now stuck in. His touch cordes and corrupts reality. Not edgy blood and gore shit, just things that are there simply aren't anymore, everything starts to fade and when he leaves reality tries to put itself back together, but it's not perfect. He sleeps at the cute farm with hot daughter and the sheep cows food start disappearing. Once he leaves they come back but the daughter is now a abomination with pigs feet and vocal cords. She hates him. So no harem or saving a silly slave and shit. He can't interact really with anything if he wants to be a good person because his touch and very presence is bad for the world. You follow his struggles as he comes to term with the fact that he truly isn't welcome in this universe until he either tries to kill himself(not sure what would happen, since he wasn't meant for that worlds "afterlife" either.) or he embraces his fucked situation and corrupts the whole world so he can meaningfully interact with with the world again. Maybe some body horror "true" monster girls.

Attached: 1539611981687.png (495x323, 154K)

Started reading, it's fun. Thanks user.
Am I using it wrong or what?
Though it does sound like your convoluted isekai plot.

Attached: 41364317298.jpg (590x482, 107K)

(Female) Main character is a hikkineet fujo who dies by chance when she attempts to pick up a BL manga. She is brought back as a princess. She grows up in a dark but opulent room with every need taken care of. For years, she wonders what the fuck is even happening, until some of the panels in her room begin to light up. She soon realises that they are magical video feeds, and the large platform in the middle of the room can project her image throughout the facility.
She's inside a gigantic dungeon filled with riches, and she's the princess of the largest kingdom in the land. All sorts of adventurers come in.
She has to help guide the adventurers as their spirit adviser while occasionally doing things like making the boys kiss to eliminate barriers.

The issue comes when she finds the adventurers are too successful, and several of them across different parties have promised to marry her once they free her. Can she get the guy of her dreams and live free?

Attached: 1481648425468.png (344x506, 124K)

I'd read/watch that. I enjoy the low fantasty setting with the focus on politics.

This strongly reminds me of Saya no Uta, While it is not quite the same thing I think you might get a few new ideas from it.

You need to experiment a bit until it gets the right context. Not using a space after the sentence seems to change it too. Though you can always generate other texts with the same input.

A trashy isekai LN author is given an ultimatum by his publisher to finish the final book within a week, or they'll have someone else write the ending. While going for a walk to clear his head, he encounters truck-kun. The author wakes up in the fantasy world from his stories, where everyone is eagerly awaiting the defeat of the demon king. He locates his protagonist and realizes that the guy is nothing but a shitty NEET with cheat skills and a harem, who furthermore refuses to fight the demon king out of laziness and fear.

This could go in a number of directions from there:
>In a fit of rage, the author writes an ending in which the hero and his party are killed by falling rocks.
>The fantasy people know of his existence and blame him for the demon king/sending useless dipshits to their world.
>The demon king keeps destroying the world, and the author keeps waking up in his bed only to get groundhog day isekaied.
>A bunch of people start getting isekaied, including annoying fans of the books.

>Come up with an original idea for an isekai
>but make itr really boring

The author getting isekaied into his own unfinished story and has the power to change it however he wants is actually great.
Also spoiler:
Watch princess tutu

an isekai on an alien world except its still in the same universe as real earth and its not really an isekai. has to stop the aliens from invading earth or bring them into contact with earth or whatever

Chad with a perfect life is hit by a truck as is now shocked to see how in a different culture he is the lowest of the low, has to learn to adapt until he recovers how he used to be.
Make it for me and I'll read it.

A dark comedy where a shut-in loli gets TRUCK'd and awakens in what appears to be a lush forest. Within minutes she realizes she's been isekai'd and assumes she's in a generic high fantasy world and starts scheming in her head how she would lie, deceive and backstab her way into becoming a princess and finding her beautiful charming prince.

In actuality, she got whisked away into a tiny oasis in a much larger post-apocalyptic dystopian desert wasteland that heavily parodies and shoots the piss of 80s and 90s shounen and action movie tropes, populated by homomasculine weirdos, freaks, perverts, and varied warriors ranging from cowboys to samurai to martial artists to musclemen to motorcycle gangs to rogue tank divisions. The vast majority of the desert wasteland is an chaotic anarchy with small clusters of people living in run-down shacks and the ruins of skyscrapers.
What's even worse, 95% of women are extinct and 80% of the remaining women are infertile. Nearly all women alive belong to powerful warlords, gang leaders, mayors and emperors for pleasure or for breeding. A woman who doesn't belong to an emperor in the wasteland is almost guaranteed to be raped and ripped apart by deprived nutjobs.
Our main character wanders around the badlands and word quickly gets out that there's a woman on the loose, not only just a woman but a little girl at that! Bloodshed and chaos ensue as thousands of men start killing eachother trying to capture her for their own desires or to trade for power.
Everything looks bleak for our underage heroine, until a delusional hotblooded shota wielding a shoddy gun and riding a dune buggy comes to her rescue, stating he'll protect her under his "chivalrous code", while constantly refers to her as his future wife.

They go on silly adventures together, relying on eachother whilst traveling between outposts, towns and hamlets and deal with horny scum and warlords in the endless wasteland.

I'd read the fuck outta that.

fuck off

and in the end, you were revealed the monster girl who saved you was actually a human, and your objective was so find why people hate women.

A NEET gets trucked and isekaied into a medieval fantasy world
But instead he REALLY wants to go back to his home and sets about building a truck in this fantasy world in hopes that getting trucked again will desekai him back to Japan

>Year 2050
>Japan is now the greatest economic/technological/military power in the world
>rewind to Year 2025
>a government initiative called Project: T.R.U.C.K. is launched
>overnight, all of the underachieving neets,otakus and other social undesirables are hit by trucks
>out on the streets, crashing through apartment walls, trucks fucking everywhere
>thousands of victims fall into a coma in this great day of tragedy
>all the victims are isekai'd into a fantasy world
>they must now live in this world to cultivate the elite skills/knowledge/etc to make them capable leaders when they get back to the real world
>this is the story of how the most undesirable members of Japanese society are transformed into the pinnacle of what the human race has to offer so that they can lead Japan into its glorious future

A 35 year old Japanese salaryman who is a lolicon is transported to a world where he is the loli. But in that world the "humans" are actually a slightly different species, the females can not feel ANY sexual pleasure. Just a pleasureless fuck hole they call a vagina. But the men feel it 10x more than normal human males. Females are kept as slaves and raped daily.

Yea Forums literally has over a dozen people writing their own isekai web novels. The quality of the writing varies wildly though, as to be expected.

>start playing around with this bot
>try imitating foreign languages (German, Italian, Latin, Japanese, Chinese, etc.)
>output usually matches the language I imitate
>input a completely nonsensical sentence in a made-up language
>output looks like gibberish
>run output through google translate
>no language detected
Are we nearing the age of AI-created languages?

Attached: F64FCE03-EBE8-4CC1-94B6-56AABE58D7DF.jpg (533x413, 45K)

delet

At a treaty signing which would be the first step towards a peaceful resolution, a bomb planted by an unknown party kills the dignitaries. So the MC is called upon to find out who did it, as his neutral alignment makes for an unbiased investigator without risk of favoring one side or the other.
An investigative team comprised of Martians and Terrans is formed, with MC as the middle man to keep the group from tearing apart.

As discussed before, quality goes for a roller coaster ride when you have multiple writers involved.

>Everyday salaryman
>Daughter is sick and prolly gonna die
>Just got her medicine
>Tries to get fast into the subway
>a batshit crazy boy shows up
>With a shotgun
>Killing everyone he can
>MC gets caught in the fire
>Badly wounded our MC bleeds to death
>He couldn't get to see his daughter
>She needed that medicine
>Slowly losses his conscious
>MC dies
>Gets isekaid to hell
>He must face his inner demons
>and literal cosmic horror demons
>in order for him to escape
>Just to see his daughter at least one last time

Attached: 1544496326906.png (1023x1023, 710K)

Music isekai

Attached: Isekai Protagonist.jpg (1128x1618, 432K)

3 and a half days.

just read Dr.Stone

Typical series where the MC gets isekai'd and goes to the adventure guild to make end's meet

but he doesn't have any cheats or useful knowledge, MC has to go up the ranks the old fashion way, trial, error, strategy, and running away

So, Grimgar?

more battle shounen

>useful knowledge
What would count as useful knowledge? On a "hurr where am I" to "worth the candle" scale.

Try to make it a movie and short. Look at Spirited Away. Peak isekai, but everyone does not count it.

Ghibli is cheating. You have to make it wish-fulfillment.

fucker born and raised in the city with high school education at best knowing modern agriculture, engineering, law, commerce, tailoring, etc.

he's not stupid but if he wants to know shit he has to learn it from the locals

MC isekai'd as noble and goes to a magic school. Magic is actually complex and difficult to learn so he has to learn it through studying his ass off and practicing and experimentation

it's all about learning magic with him

Because when you say isekai nowadays it means narou trash and not what came before it.

MC gets Isekaied

Doesn't get a cheat skill
Can't understand the language
Magic takes years to learn and isn't all that impressive
The world is literally just pre-industrial revolution equivalent to earth on the 1600~1700
there is a war raging on
MC has to survive in that harsh world

Lord of the Mysteries?

>Can't understand the language
How would you even make it work with this? Though, if you exclude it from your list and the "isn't all that impressive" (because how the fuck would that make sense given the world?), the inn literally fulfills those conditions and is still shit.

I love how literally every suggestion in here consists of nothing but pure contrarianism, I also love how you people expect your stuff to magically be good or better than the average narou thing because of it.

OP asked for contrarianism so we give it to him. Not our fault.
Most problems with isekai is the execution anyway

gives me a better idea
Napoleonic wars with magic

It would be nice if instead of being contrarian for the sake of it people would just try to write a good story, or at least a story they personally like, even if it's just masturbating on paper it still has more value to me than someone trying really hard to look smart but failing.

>masturbating on paper
Worth the Candle is literally that, according to the author.

a

fucking

leaf

Probably shit but screw it.
One of the songs form They Shall not Grow Old got stuck in my head after watching it.
youtube.com/watch?v=EtiynnETOlM
One specific line started popping out to me being
>I didn't care what came of me. So I went and joined the Infantry.
I don't know why but I stated thinking up an iseakai that fits that line and here's what I got
>Premise:
MC gets isekaid as one of the Hero's to fight the demon king. But instead of forming a party like the rest of them, gets confused and ends joining the infantry.
>MC:
The MC was in the JSDF equivalent of being in the national guard in the US (assuming there is something similar). and its later revealed the reason why he enlisted was because he had no idea what else to do and was honestly a bit scared that he'd screw things up if he tried to go out on his own.
Its also why he ended didn't want to form a party in the other world. He wasn't against fighting the demon king per say but he was against having bear the responsibilities of being a "hero" and being scared of screwing up
>Progression
The idea of joining the infantry to shirk the responsibilities, ends up backfiring badly. So much so that he ends up being in charge of a good amount of men. However his mindset hasn't changed, the more men he ends up being strong armed into leading, the more he insists that "he's just a solider, let someone else lead".
The turning point ends up being because the MC essentially avoiding all duties, him and his men get curb stomped hard in there 2nd or 3rd major battle.
This ends up forcing the MC to reflect and after a while comes to the conclusion that as much as he hates it and would rather never have been given it, he has to suck it up and take responsibility and get rid of the idea of "someone else will do it"

I could go one but I don't think anyone cares, all I'll say more is imagine if Sanderson decided to write a new fantasy series but give it a distinct WWI-esq feeling from the soldiers POV

My idea:
>Reborn as the super/bonus boss in an otome game?

A thousand years after earth is broken up and the pieces are sent to an endless world of floating islands, the mcs, a man and his younger sister fall into a magic fountain that reverses a petrification applied to them by a basilisk on the day the earth was transferred. The pair soon find the ruins of an advanced looking military base that opens up for them after checking their dna(and finding that they are humans from earth). Within the base they find a rough record of events, some degraded military equipment, and a database of various things such as advanced technology and magic research developed after they got petrified. But the base's data storage was partially damaged, so they don't have a complete copy of the database. After leaving the base they meet a young woman who introduces herself as a spirit of chaos. The spirit seeks to ascend to godhood, and proposes a contract to the two, because she expects that as with the initial arrival of humanity that these two will cause chaos wherever they go. With the contract she will be able to obtain power from that chaos, and in turn she will grant them powers to help them adapt, and help defend them against the forces that seem to have wiped out the civilizations that came from earth. The older brother refuses the contract, but the younger sister accepts.

Relatively soon after, though on a different island they find another military base, within they find an artificial spirit, that was almost finished hundreds of years ago when the island dipped down into a place known as the abyss, which caused an evacuation and damage to the base. The artificial spirit is completed by the siblings, with a bit of help from the chaos spirit. The artificial spirit ends up entering into a contract with the older brother. Together the siblings and spirits travel trying to piece together more of what happened to humanity, and discover what happened to it, while exploring the fantastic world they have ended up in.

A Japanese saleryman gets hit by a Japanese truck and reborn in a fantasy world as an anthropomorphic mug of beer with the power to make anyone blackout drunk.

Klein has a pretty over the top cheat.

If he's not auto-winning every encounter then he's not a proper cheat.

>MC is isekai'd into a fantasy world
>turns out Japan is the language of magic
>at first this is great because magic cheat
>but then MC can't use Japanese because it can fuck with the world if he's not too careful
>he learns a local language, but every now and then

problem with isekai is that it's either OP and stays OP or retarded and stays retarded

MC starts out weak, pathetic, and stupid in the G-rank but once he works his way up to the SS-rank he's as much heroic and powerful as the SS-ranks in other isekai (not as powerful as an isekai MC of other isekai but still powerful)

Read the three body problem series. Its scifi but the second book is about how humanity would fight against an enemy that knows your every move but cant lie.

"An alcoholic is hit by a truck and wakes up in a another world. The story starts in the 1950s.

Rajkumar's story follows his alcoholic uncle who has moved to the United States. His house is attacked by mysterious creatures living in a dream world. The characters must rescue the drunk and stop a monster from destroying the world.

When the house is destroyed, the entire family is rescued and trapped in another world. While trying to escape, the father has a vision from another world. In this world the family is rescued by the son of the woman who saw the vision. The father's friend brings a mysterious book that is full of secrets about his previous childhood.

The story continues in 1958 and the family travels in the world of the boy in the dream world. After having to go through a lot of danger, the family are given a reward and freedom which will allow them to leave the world completely.

With some help, they find the hidden book and escape from the story land they are sent to. This world in turn gives them a gift- a book with a name of the family. After seeing that world, Rajkumar starts to remember the name of the town where he was a little boy."

I edited a few things for grammar, and also removed the last line, which was pure nonsense. But a family getting isekai'd and fighting to save two worlds seems merit-worthy.

First things first, a sketch of the MC and his side-kick a baby face eater demon

A with no name wandering in a futuristic victorian like gothic world (not steam punk), full of demons and creatures sent by the heavenly god to kill the humans. The man's mission? Find the girls on the photo inside the locked he carries. "They know the way home".

At first it doesn't look like an isekai cuz the mc has amnesia. not remembering where's from, and events older than three days he will forget. His amnesia was caused by hitting his head on the shore of a beach on the other world. He's saved by three sisters.
He starts living with these three girls and the old couple of housekeepers who live in the girls mansion. He learns how to hunt and fight.
On a fateful day he cut off branches to make a small fire to cook some fishes. The girls are shocked with his actions, they point at the tree he took the branches from, a face, not only that one, but all the trees had faces.
They tell the story of their world.
"The sons of the goddess of time used to constantly fight and kill each other, but they were the god of ressurection (earth) and the god of reincarnation (sky), so it was a eternal fight of siblings. in one of these fights the god of earth fell in the ground and the humans ate his gigantic body before he was able to ressurect. Enraged, the god of sky put a curse on the humans, that his brother would be brought to life and the humans would turn into trees when they died. He soon sent his heavenly creations to attack the humans."
The girls also reveal that they live far away from society cuz one of them will develop the "Eyes of the God" and they hide from the cult that wants to bring back the god of earth.
Not much longer, the cultists found the hidden mansion and kidnap the girls. The old man who lived with them give the man special tools so he can save the girls, but the weapons only work if he's on a pilgrimage (so no fast travels).

Attached: in-pilgrimage.png (1369x2010, 872K)

>I want boring cuck mc and roasties, that is so mature and well written
Kill yourself.

>Japanese MC is sent to chink murderhobo world
>he has to reconcile his belief of non-violence in a world that only respects the strong and violent

nah once you get through that, it becomes a generic isekai fantasy and then the anime studio skips the first part

Attached: cf2965b2c053e2edc9b8b24e4c190f381530980453_full.jpg (640x960, 301K)

MC gets constantly reincarnated as an hero but the demon lord keeps oneshoting him when he is low level

no user I got an even better idea
>Jeff Cavaliere is the one gets isekai'd

>AAAH NANDATTE?!!!
>ACTIVATE MY POWERS..no powers, no levels, no skills? what is the point then?
>I feel strange and notice I have pure white skin,15 feet tall, medium length pure black hair and green eyes and a 20 inch penis
>I am the summon of god and I now know my purpose, to rid this world of subhumans and breed good offspring for this world
>I'm hungry and notice a deer creature, I pick a rock and throw it, killing it
>I thank the Lord and eat my meal
>I make clothes, footwear from leaves and trees I carve then make some spears and sword from hard minerals
>I see some bandits in a cave, I wait and then a few hours later the main group leaves the cave to go somewhere
>I dash at incredible speed, like a cheeta but each step contain immense mass and power
>they see me but I throw my spear and impale 3 of them in with one spear
>I take out my sword and kill all of them easily with my muscles that are harder than steel
>my muscles are glistening, my first human kills and the excitement is unbearable
>I untie the women and let them go, I'm not into used goods
>I'm still bursting with energy so I run towards the lake and kill several bear looking monsters with my bare hands to test my strength then dive into he lake and get salmon, I eat and save some for later, cooked of course
>I use the skin of the bear monsters to make fur coats, boots and a hat
>I rest for the night
>a big horse arrives, it's white and strong
>I tame it and ride into town
>the guards attack me but I swipe them away
>I sense alot of hostility and there are slaves everywhere
> fat noble arrives and demands I serve him, I refuse and kill him and everyone owning a slave
>his 5 blonde daughters step from the carriage and want me to rule this land
>I agree and then go to the palace, I kill the corrupt people
>I feel good so I fuck all 5 beauties all night as I stretch their pussies to my liking, they are of noble birth so they are stronger than normal humans and can handle it
>vol 1 end

Attached: hehe.jpg (581x548, 43K)

Sorry, what?

Attached: E3D6A206-7FEC-425A-BDCF-F26557ED348E.jpg (354x259, 36K)

>some normal highschool student
>his favourite anime is an evangelion like mecha show, where a lot of shit is not told about the mechas itself, and a lot of scheming behind the scenes and only gets revealed around the end of the series
>MC gets isekai'd into that anime series as the protagonist of that series, with the knowledge of what will happen
>tries to unfuck things with varying success
>after a while he notices there is a TV series with him in the original world as the MC of the series, but with the personality of the MC of the not!Evangelion MC
>they both try to get back into their original series

This a collection of isekai LN titles?

X is my personal favorite.

[i]nfinite Sekai Gear AKA I.S.G

>The world is Known as Central Earth
>It's the gravity of magic and soul.
>It's very easy for people who have high magic to end up here, either by accident, summons or reincarnation.
>these people magic far outclass the average population.
>for that reason, these type of people are treated as some sort of living metal gears.
>here's the catch
>there are many kingdoms at war with each other
>to gain the advantage, they seek to get their hands on the powerful outsider by any mean they can muster.
>for kingdoms well versed in magic, they often prefer to summons their outsider.
>in some case, an entire class may be summoned.
>for another magic-less kingdom, they simply resort to seeking those who got lost into their world, or people they realized to be reincarnated soul.
>each kingdom treat the outsider differently: some use slavery, brainwashing, propaganda or just simple brute force, or deceptions to control the other outsider, while others may treat them humanely, or use simple deals.
> MC is an unusual case of reincarnation. He was transported into a new experimental body after dying in an accident.
>MC physical and magical aspect is slightly above average, and have no overpowered cheats. His cheat is instead, information management, and rapid thinking, allowing him to fight as if he's playing a rogue-like.
>he is forced to strategize and relies on the strength of the friends he made, both the outsiders and the native of the world to survive each fight.

>After several battles with other outsiders, some of them his former classmate, the MC, and the outsider realize how cruel their situation actually is: being forcefully taken from their home, and forced to kill or be killed by each other.
>MC, other outsiders, and their friends decided forms a new organization to bring the end to the pointless war while rescuing the summon outsider and tried to return them to their world. or provide a safe haven if they can't.

>thus being, a series of war, espionage, guiles, and deceptions.

yes, there are harems, but the MC will have no more than 3 girls. Lots of bromance and friendship through.

A monster gets Isekai'd into our reality, has to learn things from dumb nerds who dont run from it at sight and tries its best to survive

Attached: 1403978480783.jpg (1279x707, 129K)

Normal japanese student boy is transported to a 2d universe and uses his incredible power of existing in 3 dimensions to do stuff

Attached: Houghton_EC85_Ab264_884f_-_Flatland,_men_and_women_doors.jpg (220x213, 11K)