O MY RUBBER NEN

Attached: RUBBER NEN.png (680x727, 293K)

Attached: 1562512717943.png (600x718, 222K)

Are you implying that Hunterchads are pedos?

No, but them being sexually abused as kids is the only explanation for their stunted mental growth.

Attached: caesar's foolproof strategy.png (848x458, 183K)

not even close.

Attached: asspulls.png (876x1370, 1.29M)

rent free

Rent what? Isn't this the thread of the asspulls? Please neck yourself.

Based Hunterchad establishing dominance over lesser forms of existence.

>posts collage of OP images titled as "asspulls.png"
>in bait thread where no one even mentioned asspulls or plotholes
>spergs out and claims his empty skull is not rent free
Never change huntercucks.

>O MY FLAMING FIST
>O MY HAMON ERUPTION
>O MY SAME TYPE OF STAND
>O MY PARKING BRAKES
>O MY REQUIEM ARROW
>O MY STAND DISC
>O MY INFINITE ROTATION
>O MY ROKAKAKA FRUIT

Attached: 15627284337.jpg (570x621, 63K)

O no no no no no

What's being used here is CPR, the goal is to resume the circulation of blood and oxygen through the use of chest compressions. Hisoka enshrouded his heart and his lungs with his nen and had it expand and contract to simulate the compression. It's more effective than normal because his nen can provide more pressure compared to someone pumping his chest and that normally the ribcage is usually at risk of damage seeing how you need repeated, forceful pushes to get the blood flowing again. This revival was something that would only work under specific conditions (heart failure) using Hisoka's specific ability.

I hope this helps! There are no asspulls in HxH.

Attached: 1498319070725.png (377x314, 170K)

>>Said by someone who literally posts everyday always the same shit
I am not even the OP you absolute idiot. You would hardly notice my presence in HxH threads, I mostly lurk and that's because you lot will take every bait regardless of how low effort it is. Go ahead, bump this thread again as you did yesterday and the day before, at least you cunts will have something to do in this never-ending hiatus. Also, feel free to try and shit up the next OP thread, I don't visit them either.

great thread

Shit eating pissfags ALWAYS expose themselves, once they're mentioned. Always.
And the IP count usually doesn't change.

Attached: shit eating.jpg (337x459, 27K)

O MY KYOJIN NO CHIKARA

>muh pissfag boogeyman
Everyone on Yea Forums hates you. HxH bait threads are probably the only places on Yea Forums where people who hate each other can go over their resentment and collectively beat the shit of huntercucks.

Shishishi hunterfags

Attached: shishishi.gif (500x229, 532K)

O MY WISHING ENERGY AND 7 QUIRKS

It doesn't matter which specific fanbase you belong to. The fact that you're here seething proves it's one that Hunterchads have already BTFO and anally devastated. Hunterchads will be living in your head rent free for all summer. Everyday you will wake up, get on and and when you enter a thread, the PTSD you got from Hunterchad domination, will start to get triggered when you see a HxH post.

Attached: Bleachfags.jpg (1500x1000, 255K)

>The fact that you're here seething
I am not the one seething here, bucko. You people are. If you weren't, you would just ignore this bait thread instead of posting your essays. I am just using this as a cheap opportunity to shitpost at downies.