Berserk Thread

>Lost children arc is best arc

Lets get a Berserk thread in here to please Daddy Donno

Attached: DaddyDonnoAgrees.jpg (585x390, 84K)

Good old Jill

When?

Attached: casca.png (1098x1600, 1.77M)

>Lost children
>arc

Every.Fucking.Time

Attached: 1552967904836.png (1181x718, 880K)

Golden Age > Lost Children
You CANNOT refute this.

Attached: elsmug.jpg (510x439, 35K)

>the infinity spin

Attached: 58410600_402365947283324_4634311284616126075_n.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Black swordsman arc would make a nice game.

Falcon of the milenium empire is better than both
this

Attached: 1488566742161.png (388x488, 110K)

Golden-age is overrated.

you're entitled to your wrong opinion
>inb4 "not an argument"

Attached: 624625.png (330x480, 316K)

pls come back

He's too busy earning those stream bucks and spiting whoever he had a contract with

Guys, just face it.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190711_172213672.jpg (640x921, 298K)

It will be finished,but not during our lifetime.

It won't mate, you have to accept it at this point, and know that if miura somehow magically increased his workflow by %200 berserks ending would be rushed and unsatisfactory, he's simply left it to long.

Attached: 1547238750971.jpg (410x550, 27K)

We're pretty near the endgame. Just one more arc after this and its ending.

Unironically yes

I mean yeah, I'll give you that, overthing has kinda been setup to end within around 60 chapters I'd say, but so was Vagabond.
Miura still has a bit to do.
>casca rehabilitation now she's present mentally again
>griffith army march into fairyland
>bakaraka village shit
>guts final confrontation with griffith (sk will literally kill all other godhand and then disappear)
>hopefully nice ending with a look at how each companion faired after, as well as guts and casca aftermath
He's realistically got ten years to do all that with his slow ass 3 chapters a year release speed.

The Lost Children arc was rather disturbing in the comic. Its one of those events that make you feel sick at times. But its also brutal and serious, Dark. As much as it tries to be cute and stuff with all the faries. Its all cute and cudly at the start.. Then slowly as the story progresses... It just gets fucked up and fucked up. You think, oh, faries.. Children that went missing.. Then you find out they play war games with rape... using a stinger. Since you find out that they arent really faries.. But bee like creatures that can pretend to look like cute faries. And the reasoning behind the girl was also rather sad. Abused, beaten, hated.. Then having the chance for a change.. She takes it. And offers it to her best friend as well.. But gets denied. But she doesnt mind. And ends up, i think the most brutal story arc for Guts. As he had to pretend he is evil. Even if he actualy cared. But tried so hard to keep it from being shown.

I'd say your right, it definitely has some of the more disturbing imagery, the burning childrens bodies and the adult attack scene stand out the most.
But I don't know about guts pretending to be horrible, he does at the start but the last few chapters are him kinda realising that its not going to do him any favours down the line to be so angry.
This "arc" and the short one where the fairy heals teenage guts but dies doing so are really small, sweet parts of berserk.
But the golden age is still the most kino.

Attached: y52laaJ.jpg (1115x1600, 600K)

Well yeah. But i was thinking more how he was trying to keep the girl safe.. Even if he didnt have to. The wholle reason why he helped them was because she asked for his help. Everyone else wanted him gone. Hell, i just looked up that chapter. The girl was abused by her drunk father, and probably even sexualy molested by a friend of his. Not shown. But insinuated by her blocking her door so it couldnt be opened.. When her fathers friend went to take a "piss". THe burned faries that turned into children..... the flaming children the night after...well.. way to many thigns.

Do artist plan to out to use the golden ratio or just it just happen?

It makes me incredibly disappointed whenever I see people discussing Griffith and all they have to say is "oh man I wanna slap Griffith fuck him I hope Guts murders him in an action packed non emotional finale and rides off into the sunset with the girl he tried to rape as his narrative reward!"
If you refuse to look at Griffith as anything more than a pure villain, you're missing out on a HUGE part of the story. If you think Guts and Griffith werent gay for each other, you're probably blind or cant read context.

>If you think Guts and Griffith werent gay for each other, you're probably blind or cant read context.
fuck off fujoshit

>he read the water fight part and didn't see Guts blush when he saw Griffith naked
Wow, you're actually brain damaged user. I'm so sorry.

Oh yeah, two straight bros, not gay at all

Attached: po4q6srzOi1rl41on_500.png (500x429, 202K)

You're actually brain damaged if you think this "relationship" existed or wsn't one sides on griffiths part

Attached: cebe953d79a1b739c597dfaa923e09049675bca7_hq.jpg (684x520, 46K)

Right, because this is absolutely how two straight dudes act around each other. It's not like the creator of the series explicitly stated that Guts' only canon relationship was thrown in at the end just to make the eclipse more dramatic and was not planned out at all or anything

Attached: tumblr_inline_pr9cxv8pqb1rl41on_500.png (500x448, 202K)

Hey remember the time Griffith went to see Guts to test whether he could still feel emotions, but failed the test while watching guts fight, echoing the first moment he ever saw him? Members of the god hand should have frozen hearts, but I'm sure it was the broship between them that made Griffith's demonic heart race again, right?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pp7ju2z5UO1rl41on_500.jpg (500x707, 72K)

Broship sure, but only retarded fujos would say they were gay for one another, at best griffith was gay for guts but not the other way around

NEW CHAPTER WHEN!?

Attached: Berserk 351.png (967x400, 425K)

If you actually think that all of the things that have been posted just now are really just two bros being bros, there's nothing I can say to convince you, youre too dug in that your kewl black swordsman big sword demon hunter man! couldn't possibly have feelings for Griffith. Why am I not surprised you don't understand romantic subtlety, I am on Yea Forums after all.

Attached: 8h0DQQe1rl41on_500.png (500x286, 132K)

This, Guts loved Griffith like a brother.

Falcon of the millennium empire is the best arc IMO

>190458494
0/10 bait

>If you think Guts and Griffith weren’t gay for each other, you’re probably blind or can’t read context

Attached: 1DAE8AE4-2367-42E3-AC09-F639C41F3572.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>implying griffith loves anything but money of lords
nice headcanon fujoshitters

Attached: Hawk of light.png (1078x1330, 962K)

It’s the demon child and that’s it

It hurts bros

Attached: 22DD47BD-C8AC-4151-9163-610784AEA244.jpg (750x590, 138K)

Something has been bothering me since I read the series. Maybe someone would be willing to clear this up for me. In the Tower of Rebirth, it was said that 4 or 5 angels destroyed Gaiseric's city. However, Mozgus states that one angel was sent down to destroy the city. If this event occurred ~1000 years ago and a God Hand member is born every 216 years, there couldn't have been 4 or 5 angels at the time of Gaiseric's city, assuming there are and have only ever been 5 God Hands. Was Mozgus right (and the other story merely foreshadowing Griffith as the 5th God Hand) or were there other angels in the past that are not present now or that we haven't seen yet?

Pretty sure it's a meme at this point

I liked 2016/17 anime

if you get past the visuals the story was decent, and so was the music. still a stinking pile of shit

It's one of those things that's so bad it turns right around to being good. So, I can understand.

I think i was simply positively surprised after reading about it that its a work of devil himself.

>its a work of devil himself.
wut

Mozgus was right afaik and people assume it was Void

uhhh mmmmm no single positive opinion about it aside from music.

GRIFFITH WAS GAY FOR GUTS, GUTS WAS NOT GAY FOR GRIFFITH YOU DUMB FAGGOTS, HE JUST DIDN'T KNOW GRIFFITH THOUGHT OF HIM THAT WAY.

Attached: 1551107001168.png (615x960, 865K)

tfw you are 99% sure its bait but 1% concerned some legitimate retard is breathing your air

>so was Vagabond.
f-fuck, don't remind me...

Attached: awwww how cute.jpg (263x389, 53K)

>page 10

LIVE!

Attached: Berserk 327.jpg (1132x1600, 438K)

>only five months left in the year

we still have a chance to see Casca before the year is up don't give up hope lads!

Attached: Isaac.png (137x122, 39K)

That was just bros being bros

Technically, logistically, yes, you are correct. Congrats.

However, Lost Children is a special case when it comes to the "Chapters" of Berserk.

First off, Jill is the main character, it is her story. Guts is essentially a force of nature in the background of that story for its majority. The only development for Guts from this ordeal is that AFTER IT ENDS, he accepts Puck (for no specific reason relating to it's events). The only person who really changes and undergoes an arc in this arc, is Jill. Read the last chapter of Lost Children (117 "Blue Sky Elf"). It's all about Jill and at the end she monologues about how much this ordeal has changed her and how she's gonna try to make a difference in her life going forward due to those changes.

So we all agree that Eren has suffered way more than Guts ever did, right?

Attached: 1561918842616.jpg (1280x720, 478K)

Wait the fairy dies?!!

I thought the fairy only leave him.
Damn...

Soon

I miss rape in Berserk. Last time was in the troll cave and that was 10 years ago.

Attached: berserk then now.png (1221x704, 664K)

yeah rape is cool

You can see the exact moment in which Gatsu discovers Griffith is actually hetero.

Attached: image.jpg (760x1100, 311K)

Yeah, if it plucks off all it's leafs it would die, thats why it thanks guts for killing the rat that was eating it but it accidentally plucks off all its leafs healing him overnight so he takes its flower and plants it in the hillside with other flowers so it wont be alone.
Its sad but sweet in a melancholy sense.

The calm before the storm

It's really just basic Rule of Thirds.

>Jill is a MC

NANI!?

Attached: Confused Dungeon Adventure.png (314x278, 129K)