I've watched the first episode of all three and I can already tell you everything you need to know about them and what...

I've watched the first episode of all three and I can already tell you everything you need to know about them and what to expect in the future.

>Virginland Saga
Pretentious preachy slow boring ass shit, I could hear my own yawns while they were slaying people. Cringe CGI, boring characters, looks like some chinese bootleg berserk.

>Dr. Cuckold
Braindead plot, retarded dialogue, smug and annoying MC, edgelord trashy villain. Ep1 alone has 3-4 moments where you'll pshysically cringe of the sheer stupidity of what the show is telling you.

>CHAD Force
High octane, fun centered, beautifully animated show, you can already tell the group are a bunch of bros with interesing synergies that will go back and forth. Very interesting premise, CGI done right, fun and cute gags. The girls are cute, the guys are chads, the villains are badass, great OP, great ED.

Attached: 1562687550328.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

>trying to start a shitfling

Attached: 1561859336921.png (481x336, 72K)

How can someone be so based.
>Dr. Cuckhold
I kek'd

Attached: 9781632367907.jpg (313x450, 36K)

Based

Attached: FireChad.png (2518x1024, 260K)

>High octane, fun centered, beautifully animated show
If you want flashy spectacles, go watch real fireworks. Tell me how the cast and their personalities is in anyway unique from other shounen?

How does it feel to have shit taste?

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-230821_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 856K)

How to kill a fanbase on Yea Forums 101

Mob psycho > the rest > shit > Shit Force

nah, this one better

Attached: 1562761694121.jpg (1369x696, 259K)

>Very interesting premise
LOL!
On what planet is "This specially trained group must fight this special threat" a unique premise in the realm of anime and manga?

>Thinking Fire Force is better
>Think Fire Force is fun and Vinland Saga is boring

Wow user... if you knew... if you just knew...

Attached: Episode_20_Photo.png (1680x1022, 890K)

Why would you ever watch something you could read? Cringe is guaranteed if you consume media in its outright improper format

Snk >>>>>>>>> Flop Psycho

Report and ignore shitposting.

All those have manga that were discussed to death already, casual animeonly.

>kissanime

The first two, yeah, but I've only ever seen fire force brought up on here once.

top kek.

Reminder that the inexistent """fanbase""" of FF started after the first episode.

I wonder how many of them are actual fans as opposed to cancerous shitposters who only want Yea Forums tier flamewars

I'm just following FF for the waifus

Attached: 1562633777372.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

Too bad, you are only going to see stupid and exagerated fanservice with Maka Albarn-

I mean, Tamaki

Attached: Tamaki.png (1080x1080, 804K)

Vinland Saga is bland but it's hilarious to watch Japan butcher foreign cultures.

I put off watching Dr. Stone because I expected it to suck, but I was pleasantly surprised. It might succeed on scale alone if it pulls off the plot of rebuilding a world and doesn't turn into a highschool in village form.

Fire Force is so fucking empty holy shit. It looks good but that's all it has.

Whats good this season for an overgrown bleach fanboy?

Attached: 1362350238653.png (550x700, 257K)

Maybe 3.

Learn what waifu means idiot

Actual fans aren't going to make threads like this.

popular at the moment != good taste

Mob psycho >>>>>>>>>> shit >> you

the fuck are you talking about retard?

user, when are you gonna make a thread about mob psycho and then resort to samefag?

Iris-chan is cute as always!

and strong.

Attached: 1562608719715.gif (540x423, 3.07M)

Are you even trying Op?

Attached: ssd.jpg (600x901, 66K)

>Fire Force
>Very interesting premise
it is very sad that the creator of Soul Eater made something as uninspired as this shit, but what is even sadder is that there are brainlets over 12 that enjoy it

fire force shouldn't even exist just give the budget David production is using for stone ocean. the main character has shark teeth and fight barefoot you can't get more cringe.

>seething mob kek mad because mob shitco got outperformed by Fire Force sakuga
simply kek. Fire Force has fluid animation with the character staying on model instead of turning into scribble blobs like mob shitco. Cope and seethe

>not The Chadsaw
Missed opportunity.

Fire force is like FT but with sakuga so it's obviously the best out of these trashy options
This

Hopefully all three of these take all or most of the shit posting away from danmachi.

the only thing decent about cringe force is the animation quality the story and writing is just dog shit.

>MC
I WANA BE A HERO!!!
>MC'S MOM
THATS COOL

FIGHTS FIRE ENEMY

>YAY YOUR A HERO NOW

SHOWS OVER

Wow I didn't even notice the heart shaped pupils at first

>every fucking battle shounen ever

Attached: 1772019135741.jpg (1214x696, 80K)

SOON

Attached: my wife.gif (500x281, 2.46M)

Dr. Stone is basically a gag manga but it does remain pretty detailed in its process of speedrunning scientific progress.

>I-i swear I am not pretentious
Stonecucks everyone

I don’t even remember that dumbass series.

Souleater was gutter trash for tumblr normies that pretend like they watch anime. Why should I even give FF a chance?

>every single newfag in this thread that was born after the year 2000 that are saying vinland saga is bad
>when it's revered as one of the greatest manga of all time and has cemented it's place in the manga industry, the internet, and Yea Forums for decades

Jesus fucking christ you zoomers are all such insufferable piece of shit faggots. Kill yourselves.

Attached: 0ac16014a56574194f80ab504cef9d3a.jpg (400x519, 28K)

you just answer yourself
>normies that pretend like they watch anime

Do you have brain damage you esl monkey?

>IMAGINE NUN

I'd love it, we need more of this.

Yeah, there is a reason people point to shonen when they say all anime is trash.

He is right, you don't know what waifu means.

Good bait 8/10

You missed calling FireForce de MHA killer, for more bait potential.

these arent even going for the same audience what's the point?

the fuck is esl monkey, dumb nigger?

God,I really want to rape Tamaki

Attached: oxd05c3wj11w7to0go1_1280.jpg (800x1200, 127K)

please learn to read manga
I agree that vinland is boring and the fights look like shit. SHAFT is making kino visuals with fire force but it's not enough to support the incomming shitty writing and garbage characters. Dr.Stone's hasn't even introduced a villain and ur calling him edgy? while Senku is smug, he becomes super wholsome once the village arcs start (ep 4 or 5). And the tryhard "e=mc^2" has relevence to the plot

MHA killer, you say?

Attached: 1562405306896.png (606x328, 274K)

> edgelord trashy villain
What villain? Are you an imbecile? Oh wait, you are.

>makes glasses for blind beople for free
>wants to save everyone
>so far only 3 backgrounhd no-body's have died
>never wishes ill on his oponents

you saw the characters design and assumed the rest.

Attached: 14-1.png (891x1300, 506K)

>don't worry, at least you have a bigger cock than Asta
What did she mean by this?

Attached: u9c2de9t8b511.png (1024x523, 132K)

It's what you are.

Dr. stone suck

And your opinion matters why....?

Attached: .......png (796x767, 467K)

Well, to be fair it's Summer. And these are probably summermigrants from Yea Forums anyway. Just ignore, hide the thread and move on to greener pastures. These forced shit flinging threads aren't worth your time and it's not like the moderation will ever enforce board rules on these imbeciles.

based

Attached: 1562420517917.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

VS is quite good until a certain arc, Dr. Cringe is complete shit that much is true.

Based ChadForce bros, this season is ours.

>phonepost
>streaming
>chrome
why do I even bother with this site anymore

Shinra's cringe smile reflex is one of the most charming parts 0f his character.
All the art of him with the shark grin makes him look like the standard-issue hotblooded Kamina character and then you remember that when he makes that face he's nervous as hell inside, and it makes you want to hug and protect him.

>Outselled by KnY
Your not even our rival.

you're trying too hard