How does her tunic stay up?

How does her tunic stay up?

Attached: 1560200404297.jpg (1063x1500, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMjGx44jm40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Continuous microexplosions. It's like project orion, but much smaller.

She's a witch.

Magic.

Glued by my semen.

Wow it's like you never watched the show

Ill help her

We could clone Megumin by the thousands, and use them to propel a Project Orion spacecraft to other planets. Each meguclone would caste explosion on themselves after being ejected from the airlock, reducing mass of the craft and providing a blast to the pressure plate large enough to accelerate it another 20m/s. These clones should be smaller and lighter than nuclear bombs themselves.

The sheer collective force of the viewers' virginity.

Magic

It stays caught on her nipples.

Attached: 14AA30F7-B3FD-4B95-A394-FB2B032AE3C5.jpg (720x479, 80K)

Is this the greatest hat of all time? Rurumo has her beat for size, but I think the design is fantastic.

Attached: hat.jpg (1280x853, 92K)

The first thing that made me want to watch Konosuba was this was this wizard girl's hat.

also low cost megumin girlfriends for everyone
future looks promising

how can one arch wizard be so based and useless at the same time?

while the orion propulsion can weighed like 140kg (about 3 megumins), it was much more compact and easier to handle. It was also presumably more energetic.

So I think nuclear still wins in this.

What is the meguton:megaton conversion?

Cock

Attached: 1558352709485.png (1080x1491, 1.43M)

Based Yuiyui giving her daughter such delicious clothes despite being dirt poor.

why is her design so perfect?

what is this?

Because she is the best girl

>Smaller and lighter
IMAGINE

Wait, you mean my headcanon about Megumin's panties being a gift from her mom was real?

I prefer her imouto

her big binus

pointy nips

And now she should give them as a gift too.

>based legal lolis

>Megumin
>microexplosions
She would hate small explosions. She only likes big explosions.

soon.

Attached: 648567951200.jpg (960x540, 246K)

Its literally just the selection hat from Harry Potter

wait there's an even smaller version of Megumin?

Attached: 1560908692271.jpg (990x1400, 692K)

Komekko has already appeared in the anime, 2x speed watcher

Attached: komekko.webm (1280x720, 735K)

Apparently, her collar is connected to her top. That connection is what keeps it up. I don't like that explanation, but it's supposedly official. I like the idea that nothing is holding it up and it just stays up because the people in her time period don't know how to properly use starch without making clothing as solid as a block of wood.

>watcher
Making a lot of assumptions there mate.
I just fap to the doujins.

Attached: 1539232223356.jpg (1300x1205, 491K)

>japanese shadman

Attached: gun.png (658x625, 475K)

Is the movie out yet?

>her
it's a trap isn't it?

but it actually is a girl though,

not yet i think. hopefully it will make it to the movie theater.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMjGx44jm40

nice

What size crater will her childbirth leave?

Megu in her thief outfit? Is it so she can use her whip and not have literally 1 attack? I wonder if I can buy this with my hong kong account

country sized

this is far better than the harem ending.

Magic nipples.

Sorry to beg but does anyone have a link to the LNs handy? I lost mine during a hard drive transfer.

If Megumin could access the power of her fans on Earth the same way Aqua can, would she be able to blow up a planet?

Anything is possible with the power of explosions

Attached: Dirty Bombs.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

How much would it cost to make a commission for someone to draw Megumin and Rurumo trying on eachothers outfits?

Attached: blush.jpg (736x552, 56K)

That all depends on who you want, it's free if you go to one of the request threads, but the que line would be clogged up and you'd most likely be cut constantly by waifu posts. But if you're willing to shell out money, then the sky's the limit for your wallet.

Attached: Chibi Boom.jpg (750x537, 100K)

bases

Why does everything from this artist look like its been upscaled to shit?

Why do I see this very specific typo all the time? Are newfags so excited to post "based" that they hammer it out and hit enter without even making sure they press the right keys? I don't always make high effort posts but this is just embarassing

Attached: sip.jpg (1600x1830, 841K)

I guess it's just people pretending to be retarded.

What is this abomination

baste

Even the biggest of her explosions look no bigger than a couple tons of TNT. Meanwhile every one of these puts out about a kiloton, and most of it goes in a cone to hit the pressure plate.

Attached: orionpunit.jpg (342x400, 55K)

crinfe