What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?
DROPPED

Attached: 1562689168968.png (1640x1640, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He dropped it at the final arc

Attached: 1562319516937.jpg (764x808, 411K)

acquire sex

Ppppfffffffffttttt...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What the fuck is that shit!? Is that what SnKeks read?

Pieck-chan

Attached: 1559441228399.jpg (600x841, 222K)

mentioned previously, you speedreader
I think its a stretch to complain about the girl regenerating Zeke since it happened like one chapter after the bomb was shown. to be expected that the royals would have some items that nobody ese has, I can give you Reiner though (even though there's some theories about nervous system out there and also gut considered a "second brain" look it up).
whats it about the sea? what do you mean?

Ive also curently noticed a spike in Shingeki hate, is it because it became too popular in the west? not even talking about last chapter, seen a lot of seething ever since last episode.

It's because hunterqueers are upset their manga will never finish because Togashi has 'back problems'. They're also upset because their anime isn't on par with SnK's either.

>The entire series is bad because of a few ass-pulls
How do you even enjoy anime/manga?

Popularity definitely does increase the amount of contrarians, but I've mostly seen legitimate criticism instead of dumb shitposts like OP.

Armin being toasted and then falling from 50m height and still surviving

oh yeah, that was pretty bullshit. now that's the seriously bullshit moment of the manga.

>hyottoko titan

This series was a lot better when Eren wasn't a titan. As in the premise was really good but it went south very fast the moment he turned.
I guess they do shit like this because shounen has to have an extremely simple plot like the direction they decided to go with to pander to the demographic.

>What the fuck is this?
dick-sucking lips

not even close, weeb

This, it had perfect potential to be a soft seinen, but turned out to be a generic shounen with FMA-tier politics.

Wanting to fuck Pieck in her titan form is worse than pedophilia. Annie however..

la creatura

el goblino

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

Plbeian brilets filtered.

>Tags: Blowjob Face

didnt mean to imply I like it. it reminds me of some horrible hentai though

I have this tag filtered for a reason

>on Yea Forums
>calling others weebs as a pejorative
you have to go back

Basically.

Attached: pieck.jpg (853x422, 97K)

No.

Yes. Go back to Twitter with the rest of the normalfags.

O MY ARTILLERY

Yeah, Eren dropped is head too.

NEN

Cute dorse

A so generic shonen that the protagonist became a mass murder and the enemy of mankind just to save the people he love

O

>mc probably maybe turns into a villain
weww we're past grade school arent we

>What the fuck is this?
second best girl btfoing island devil fucking shits

Yeah, because unlike Boringto,uan piss, Bleach and all the other shits, the MC have no other way to save his land eccept dirt his hand of the blood of innocentes since the world where he live is realistically cruel, there aren't shit like "pirate kings","ninja jesus"," samurai afterlife" etc.... But a true war where politics and omicides are the only ways

MHA is better btw

Your cheap, juvenile attempts to cause wars is very transparent btw huntermumbler

That a Buster Tortoise

Back to waiting for the new chapter Hiatusfag

Just a reminder for all HunterCHADS lurking here trying to start fan wars because they have nothing else to do with their miserable lives:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

Attached: 1554616268587.png (262x241, 94K)

>falling from 50m height and still surviving
People survived much worse than that.

Hunterchad here, we do not start these threads and this Yea Forums sings is a false flag.

Did someone said HunterCHADS ?

Attached: 1562512717943.png (600x718, 222K)

why the long face?

But were they also burnt to a crisp and didn't land on their legs?

Someone not from your tranny discord did

No, ESL-kun.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

HunterSpik

first time I watched it I was actually scared by the titans, I did hours and hours of research on them because they intrigued me. Unfortunately the titans end up becoming some secondary part of the story, the titans are actually all dead as of 20 chapters ago.

imagine being a huntermumbler, so discontent with your own life because the mangaka for your shitty series has become a laughing stock who will probably die before he ever gets close to finishing said series, that you have to shit up threads for series that are faring better than yours.
such "chads"

>isayama planned everything out bro
>totally not a hack who wanted more sympathy for the warriors by changing the cart titan's user into being a girl
>a field gun likely weighing multiple tons that the cart titan can quickly strap on, climb up a 50 meter wall with, and be aimed and fired in the span in which Eren and Reiner barely started fighting? don't question it bro
>and don't question her being able to quickly dodge with it

Attached: 1543454849842.jpg (320x257, 40K)

What exactly triggers your autism? The funny funny face or the biiiig gun?

It's the Cart titan you dumb nigger, it's literally its designated ability to carry heavy stuff.

To be fair, Cart looks a lot different now compared to its first appearance when Isayama clearly just wanted a strikingly odd-looking titan.

It was a honestly smart desicion probably made up on the fly. Look at how many idiots drool over Pieck in these threads alone.

yes, and they didn't even have at least 30 meters of cables to slow them down and a 15 meters roof to land on

He needed another titan girl for people to whack it to while Annie's still crystallized until Eren gets thirsty for more juice. He even had characters ponder out loud about Annie being so popular despite having done literally nothing for years.

My dude, tell me you did not just use the "gut as a second brain" argument to defend that...

That's a almost meme tier explanation for people with little to none scientific knowledge. Gut bacteria can in fact influence some aspects of our physiology and behaviour, through modulation of regulatory signals, but they're no where close to being a "second brain".

Just admit that it was an asspull.

The face. And I wouldn't say it triggers me. It amuses me.

>speedreading brainlet doesn't notice the musculature difference
>brainlet thinks endurance = strength
Kill yourself waifufag

Attached: 1541331921246.jpg (1067x1600, 465K)

SHE HAS NO STYLE
SHE HAS NO GRACE

All titans have retard strength, Eren literally lifted a boulder hundreds of times his own weight, her endurance makes equipping things worth it because she doesn't tire out in a few hours.

Attached: piiku's cute smile.png (260x164, 50K)

Source?

Light was a better representative of an "Evil Good" than anything out of SnK can ever be

>weeb
leave.

Attached: dr mario.png (421x421, 175K)

Pieck was a male back then. Not a big difference for the story.

yeah desu I dont believe it much. there's a reason I used parentesis or however you call them in english

Vesna Vulović
10000+ meters after a plane crash for the explosion of a bomb
probably she wasn't burnt crisp, but this fact should make reconsider what people call asspulls

>Vesna Vulović
unreliable

What can I say lads... we Serbs are pretty based

Attached: 1558915584516.png (1178x1168, 629K)

its still pretty incredibly lucky, and armin had to have great resolve and hope that he would be saved.
I know there are some very rare cases where humans seem to live what they shouldnt have and his body actually being relaxed due to being unconscious contributes to likelihood of survival, but he still was quite barbecued there

>name with ton of sources and a wikipedia page
>b-but i never heard of her!

I can sympathize with the people who wanted a story just focused on humans fighting and trying to survive against titans. At the same time, I appreciate that attack on titan's story takes a different turn.

> have an extremely simple plot like the direction they decided to go with

Huh? In what sense is the story simple?

>10,000 meters
jesus christ.
nvm, armin surviving looks realistic in comparison, I know there are a lot of other cases with very high altitude of people surviving, so even if that one is not enough there are other examples.
If anything what makes him surviving being unlikely would be the hot steam burning his lungs.

My bad on overreacting, but with the amount of times people try to bullshit their way out of discussions or just misunderstand stuff and spread around half-assed truths... Well, my mind goes straight to idiot rather than well meaning dude. Cheers

She was still in the fucking plane, unlike Shartskronk. She probably had a better physicality than the literal bottom of the class as well. Keep coping Pigmongfatoids.

Attached: fatmong.jpg (130x167, 28K)

Honestly the danger of burning is exaggerated a lot. In real life humans can talk quite a lot of heat before dying. Armin may as well have stayed in coma if it weren't for Levi

yeah, i'm sure that metal cage provided her a soft and morbid landing

>Pigmongfatoids
seething

>This is what SnK fags actually read

Attached: HorribleSubs_Hitoribocchi_no_Marumaru_Seikatsu_03_720p.mkv_snapshot_22.09_2019.04.19_16.27.49.png (1280x720, 884K)

also pic related

Attached: 2-1287973903.jpg (584x501, 88K)

He was burnt to a crisp, so much that even his muscles looked chared. The neurons connecting to his skin were likely destroyed, which is why it looked like he wasn't in pain. Bacteria would start wildly growing on top of his "skin".

Also Boiling steam going directly though his windpipe and lungs would have likely made it impossible for him to breathe. Adding that to the trauma of falling several meters in the air, it's highly irrealistic that he would survive

its the smoke that usually kills people first.
but in armin case there was a lot of hot steam being directed at him, it would burn his lungs

>I'm so quirky and lonely and oh my god I'm just like this animu girl HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Titans are also highly irrealistic

>'lyfe hax le fuuuuu' comic
haven't seen that shit for a while

Moefags don’t shower because the water would make their fat asses too heavy to move and eat survival tendies

Titans have had goofy faces from day one, I don't get the focus on this one just because it has blowjob_face.

ikr, it's almost nostalgic

HE HAS NO SEX
HE HATES HIS OWN RACE
THI-THI-THI-THI-THIS KONG MAKES A S OYBOY FACE

HE CAN ASSPULL WHEN HE NEEDS TO
AND SUBVERT ELDIANS, JUST LIKE A JEW

GETS BUTCHERED BY MANLET, THE CRAZY BABOON
THIS KRAZY KONG WON'T REPRODUCE

HE WAS GROOMED BY A PEDO FROM MARLEY
THAT BRAINWASHED HIM TO RAT OUT MUMMY

HUH

ZK

ZEEKU KUCK

ZK

ZEEKU KUCK IS HERE

Attached: file.png (705x934, 339K)

literally passed minutes between the burn and the injection. I don't know why people keep complaining with this little shit when there are le mega path asspull with reiner and zeke

I just really want it to give me the suck.

Armin wasn't a Titan at the time and apart from the Ackermans or other "clans" tied to the royals there were no evidences of humans in SnK universe being different from plain old humans. In fact, the whole series tries to thrive by conveying the feeling that regular humans are powerless and are akin to ants when compared to Titans.

based

I can't bother to find and tag everyone but regarding the Armin situation

People don't die immediately, people still "live" without their heads for some seconds maybe even minute and can move eyes or what not. Did you guys see that video of that guy who has his head completely blown off but is using his arms to pick up his brain and uses it as shampoo to wash his hair? It goes on for more than a minute. Yes it's mostly reflective but he's still kinda alive at that point.

Attached: laughtrack.png (144x442, 70K)

>Did you guys see that video of that guy who has his head completely blown off but is using his arms to pick up his brain and uses it as shampoo to wash his hair?
No I didn't, what the fuck, link?

You act like dropping Eldians is some kind of big deal. I do it every day.

Attached: SergeantMajorGross (based).png (430x430, 176K)

The story has been invented or rather, massively exaggerated. She didn't fall from 10 kilometers. Witnesses have already admitted that most of what they said were speculations. In fact, it was Vesna herself who kept pushing the 10km narrative. Furthermore, an investigation on Czechoslovakia's secret police has revealed undercover files that suggest the actual plane crash was at an altitude of mere couple of hundreds of meters.
It is most likely a lie in a time where even the bomb that has resided in the plane was a topic of hot discussion between Croats and Yugoslavians.
Not to mention, Vesna was still inside the broken parts of the plane, while it was falling. The plane's tail landed on very thick snow, which further decelerated the landing. No records of her recieving life-threatening burns are available to me. Her case and Armin's case are massively different. And the story doesn't just end there, Vesna herself had interest in politics (and years later became a politician) which further contributes to her possibly being dishonest due to Croatian-Serbian rivalries. "Wunder" like these are reported too often, yet they are massively overblown for all kinds of reasons.

Please stop bringing Vesna Vulović up as a "viable" source for anything, it just makes you look like someone who doesn't put any effort into his research whatsoever.

You don't need more than a few minutes to die, extreme cases are not the rule. Not only would Armin's nervous system start to shutdown to because of the damage and to prevent even more pain, but his lungs would also be burnt and filled with water, resulting from the precipitation of the steam that boiled him from the inside. Not only that but falling in those conditions would have resulted in shattered bones and ruptured organs.
You're also implying that I don't think those other situations aren't bullshit, which I do. And that's like arguing that people shouldn't complain about flat earthers when you have anti-vaxxers running amok.

The fact that you have to use quotation marks and "kinda" to describe how alive someone is should give you a sign about how "alive" they really are

>t. angery Croat

Imagine seething this hard on an anonymous Bosnian farmer forum over a Chinese comic for teens

everything
the face
the pose
the absurdly big gun
the fact that there's people on top

How is anything I have said here comparable to seething?
You don't even have to admit you're wrong, you just keep quiet and pretend this thread didn't exist, unless you can provide an argument to prove the contrary of what I have said.

of drawn correctly is a turn on
but artists over do the vacuum cleaner bj

is that girl meant to be ymir

Yes, the original one from 2000 years.

It's called troll physics, summer.

At least you made me laugh

Attached: fhicn1.png (796x466, 774K)

> Topic of hot discussion between Croats and Yugoslavians
Croatia was a part of Yugoslavia in 1972, so you are full of shit.

>further contributes to her possibly being dishonest due to Croatian-Serbian rivalries.
How in the fuck's name does that work? "I will fabricate a story about aeroplane altitude because THOSE DAMN CROATS ARE RIVALS TO SERBS!!!111one"

Like, on a logical level that shit makes no sense. So now everyone whose nation has some rivalries is inherently untrustworthy on completely unrelated topics?

(Republic, not nation, in this case, but you obviously have no idea what you're talking about so I am trying to keep it dumbed down to your retarded level.)

That fucking sucked, it doesn't even match the original rhythm. Match the syllable count or don't bother

@190406443
This is the lowest intelligence post on Yea Forums right now.

>That fucking sucked, it doesn't even match the original rhythm. Match the syllable count or don't bother

Attached: file.png (705x934, 335K)

It's shit, OP.

BASED
cringe

you can fine that type of story just about everywhere

>started as a generic survival series just to slowly evolve into a gray war story between mankind and an innocent race of people able to shift in monsters unvoluntarily, adding inportant themes like nationalism,propaganda, circle of hatred (bot in naruto's shitty way),freedom,moral choices, sacrifice and being special because birth in this world
>haters still hate it since it have only a really big sin (outside some asspulls): BEING POPULAR.

why the fuck are you posting a spoiler image without flagging it you complete fucking faggot i just started reading the manga kys

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BRUTHA IS HEAVY

GAVE AWAY ALL MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY

the guy in the back staring into the exposed enormous asshole