Raildex

So can Touma shapeshift now?

Attached: Komoe-Sensei.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ__1lmPJWY
twitter.com/lily01220
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=7185071
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mikoto

Attached: checkem.jpg (301x500, 34K)

She truly is best girl desu

No. It got mended since its broken as fuck if kept. Fairy acting as his brain while his in dragon form is dangerous, and normal higschool boys cant turn into dragons!

If interior have IB, then what the exterior right arm supposed to be?

nothing. it's just an arm that makes touma a weredragon and contains IB. Implied to have more than one form, and its fucking strong and IB Touma can't do shit with tactics

How strong is exterior Touma? Stronger than Aiwass but weaker than Anna?

It's basically NT Touma in perpetual boss rush mode and in a dragon body

BIG
DRAGON
COCK!

So Othinus confirmed the only true wife for Touma since rest of the sluts falls for tuxedo fucker Touma.Mating with her husband fucking when?

Attached: 1562689764093.png (599x996, 582K)

Otinus is the main whore, user.

Okay, so which one is actually "the one who cleans the gods and exorcise the demons"? Anna welcome both IB and it in NT22, but interior is the one who have IB. However, in NTR she said she not interested in kamijou touma, but "the one who cleans the gods and exorcise the demons", so it means the exterior is the one, but actually is not the case said on previous thread

What the fuck is Touma and how the fuck can he turn into a dragon? His mom and dad have to explain how this happened.

It's Interior Touma

Touma is being that transcends time

So the one who anna welcome in NT22 is only to interior touma then?

Daddy fucked a dragon girl.

What is she planning to do with him?

Is this how IT vs ET will go down?

>食蜂さんってメインヒロインに格上げされてたん?

Kek,some nip on twitter saying that Misaki getting promoted to main heroine status...

Don't worry Mikoto and Misakibros. Even if they will never win the Toumabowl in Index, they will definitely win in Railgun and Astral Buddy respectively. Mark my words

Both Toumas choose Index, your shitty fairy is pocketzoned forever. Face it

Dragonshifting will become the third power system to Science and Magic in Part 3

Will we see Dragonshifting Kimi vs Mikoto in Railgun?

Can anyone give me an ETA on the pdf?

Kimi vs Touma when?

But I don't care about Toumabowl, I only want Mikoto AAA plotpoint to be explored much deeper, but now seems dropped or will be dragged forever and hopefully will have a conclusion in ten years.

Meh it's basically what happened to Itsuwa back in the middle of OT before Kamachi absolutely forgot about her. All characters are bound to be forgotten besides the 3 main guys and Misaka "cuz money;

possibly 3 weeks

Cool. Gonna avoid the threads for a while then.

Misaka's whole story arc is about chasing Touma anyway. They wanted to insert her in the main novel in anyway possible. She barely appears in her own spin-off these days

Nice

Somebody said that the dragons are an archive, could it be the interior Touma created his Touma shell based on the "ideal" Touma that it wants, including someone who is a little aggressive (slapping Misaka's butt) and remembers Misaki?

I wanna hold kuroko on my arms!

t. both Toumas

Yeah, I fear so. If at least Mikoto could move on and see some progress related to that it would be nice to read, but I guess Kamachi gonna drag the bowl until the end of the series

So Misaki can take over a country even if it has magic

I want to kiss Index so much until her face is all red from blushing

It still preferable to me than story of mikoto hanging out with slut brigade again at this point.
Before NTR released, i actually think it has bad ending, and thinking maybe in the end mikoto decide to up the game with learning more about AAA and with accel become academy city new owner, let bygones be bygones and try not begrudgingly work together to acquire more knowledge/technique or something

>be index
>literally useless and forgotten
>almost kissed interior touma
>was saved by exterior touma in the most satisfying way possible
I don't get kamachi sometimes

sensei a cute

Who's stronger, ET or Aiwass?

When will shitdex die?

>the hype has died off
>it's a week day so js06 will take a bit to translate
>there's still enough of a ghost of the hype for lewdposting to feel weird
Fuck.

lewdposting is never weird

Attached: 1561687635145.jpg (559x404, 30K)

Js already said that some things were inaccurate, we still have no idea which spoilers he was talking about, and he made it ambiguous who he almost kissed, so unless you've read it yourself I'd wait for the translations.

I don't think that's weird, basically he stick to first girl rule

Can I fuck whatever this is

First girl is electric bitch though, so evidently not.

This rule can go fuck himself.

>first girl rule
OTOHIME WINS NO ONE CAN PROVE ME WRONG

Attached: 1558688581614.png (177x187, 25K)

>on the cover of the first volume
>had her arc first
Index is indeed the first girl, it's not a matter of who the novel shows you first.

Mikoto is more comparable to Yuki Onna from ZW or Higan from Blood Sign.

Does the Touma in the happy ending remember pre OT1?
Or is he back to his memory loss state?

Attached: NT_Index_v22R_BW7.jpg (2048x1453, 1.05M)

First girl is that midriff senpai

no, sensei isnt for lewding

Thats a shit rule.

Depends if Interior and Exterior actually fused.

>Index will just go back to bite Touma

Just give Interior Touma to Misaki and Exterior Touma to Othinus

Ayu is the first girl

They both want Index, seethe

No, Seria is

Attached: D_HG-VFUcAAKEgS.jpg (1448x2048, 274K)

You cannot rip the logic and emotion out of someone. ET would be a brainless dragon shifting brute while interior would view tbe world "objectively", which is not a stable view. Both need to coexist as a being named Touma.
By the way, I love how the logical side went full playboy, I wonder if it thinks harems are logical

It's starting! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The trope is who appears first, not who has the first arc. If it is Index it breaks the "first girl wins" trope by the virtue of her not being the first girl introduced.

The artist
>twitter.com/lily01220

First girl isn't just the first one you see, it needs to be the first one the MC actually has a discernible relationship with.

>index being pushed here
>misaki being pushed by nips
>misaka literally who?
Whats the truth here?

They "fought" each other quite a few times in a month, not really the ideal relationship but it's one none the less.

othi

Attached: 1538392224434.jpg (2242x1262, 1.38M)

>battle partner-zoned and pocket zoned
nah

Is it possible that when Rensa tried to "copy" Touma, she actually copied a blueprint for "esper Touma" that would purposely self-destruct any and all imitators?

I cant believe Touma is a fucking dragon

And Touma met Misaki even before that, so?
She even has been mentioned in OT1.

js06 save us all

delusional

Why is Kamachi giving Index fake relevancy all of the sudden?

The problem is, unlike kamachi other series, the first girl relevancy is dead for a long time

cope

Yes, you are delusional.

Is a trope a hard concept for you to comprehend? If it follows the first girl trope, then its the first girl introduced to the reader.

Index really doesnt merit the shitposting front you're giving her. Until spoilers are confirmed, I would suggest reserving judgement. To trust Chinks would be an ultimate mistake

delusional

Come on user, she wasn't relevant for just one (1) arc. it wasn't that long.

When have chinks ever be wrong?

By default the first girl the reader sees is Index who is on the cover, who they will also assume is the main and first girl. Your logic is flawed to begin with.

Are you talking about Index or Mikoto?

cringe

Many times.

delusional

First girl trope usually refers to the first heroine.
If the it referred to the first introduced female character, "childhood friend"fags wouldn't be such a joke.

user obviously meant entirety of NT arc

It's from the Tatsugami side of the family.

Index.
Mikoto had some relevance in NT arc. Mainly as Misaki's driver, but still.

Mikoto is the face of the franchise so they assume she is the main girls by other means

dilate

delusional

rent free

why are othicucks and shitdexfags so cringe?

W-wew,is this from the game?Because holy shit how can mikoto/index even compete?

Attached: moaffEh.jpg (1181x1477, 404K)

Mikoto doesnt needs to compete, she fucks those boobs

Maybe it is time to pass off the protagonist role in Railgun to Kuroko.

cope

Bros > hoes.

Attached: NT_Index_v22R_BW3.jpg (1443x2048, 1.11M)

Othinus and Misaki are the top 2 best girls
Shitdex and Misucka are the top 2 worst girls

who's that on the left side ? the black hair one

Is he about to do an arm wrestling match with Accelerator?

Casual Rimea.

Based and bestgirllpilled

>ywn have a pub time with your bros, demon, magician, princess, and fairy friends
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shit didn't work for Higan

>Rimea
oh shit, she looks different without glasses

Mikoto is best girl

It's from Struggle Battle and it's edited by fans since nobody gives a fuck about the game and just half-asses all the artwork.

japanese short cake

That's Carissa's sister?

Why is everybody mad because Index is relevant now? The series is named after her.

who

Othinus is like a pokemon. The only difference is that she is not being kept inside a pokeball.

what series?

Because she is shit

That just further proves that whatever happened was probably vague as shit and it's just shippers overreacting

Waifufags feel threatened by her.

>Kamachi the Hack ends the Arc when Christmas is about to happen
>probably timeskip Christmas
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (404x347, 1003K)

And in the end he chose the hoe

So who is the heroine that the heroes saves in this volume?

Kamisato and Thor will join the bro squad in Part 3.

I mean, js06 did say, "was he about to kiss her?" But didnt elaborate one bit one who.

Touma

He saves Index/Mikoto from the clutches of tuxT and his mistress.

White Queen was with Kyosuke since crossover novel. Higan wasn't even in Blood Sign teaser.

me

We got spoilers about that from 2ch. It was IT about to kiss her and it was interrupted by Touma crashing the party.

But he is tuxT too! Touma is Touma after all!

According to spoilers its Index

>Kyosuke gets two white queens
It's funny that he thinks he can escape them through death by old age.

Kamachi literally said it himself in the afterword that Higan was the main heroine at the first volume and that he fully intented to end it with them killing the Queen.

My wallet.

Speaking of wallets, was the reason Exterior Touma attacked Interior Touma because Interior Touma had his phone and wallet?

>Touma's esper power is blowing himself up
It fits.

White Queen is the only reason to read Blood Sign, imagine the series not giving her a happy ending.

Someone had to pay for the pub

He got one White Queen.
The second is basically old japanese android built in image of White Queen and she just hanged out there.
What Kyousuke also won, besides a wife, is overpowered imouto and even more overpowered mom. He had to ditch the boat though, as family of four couldn't live here.

Why does Touma have Muslim powers

He's a fucking idiot who jobs to himself because he fucking can. There is literally no escape against his lovers now and doing so is stupid.

Alqatilshaytan Mutahirallah

So if AC gets nuked can Touma use IB to negate AC being nuked and then judge science as bad?

Kimi fucking Touma when?

Kimi is Touma's sister from his mom side

So then who was AAA?

Kimi IS Touma too!

Magician Touma

Kimi is Touma's cousin

They will win each other

Good job Kamachi, kill the Toumabowl so all the useless whores around him can fuck off knowing that their greatest ambition in life was chasing dick and failing. Now we can give all that page-time to characters that actually get to do things with it

Attached: YouSayfunnyThing.png (500x281, 166K)

The third Touma

>He thinks Kamachi has balls enough to kill the bowl
lol

Aiwass is a weak bitch

Ship baiting puts food on the table and keeps executives happy, so he's not going to stop any time soon.

So:
Anna ? Touma > Aiwass > Coronzon > Mathers = Aleister > Magic Gods >= Othinus > the rest

touma el negro (form 2)

As a mikotofag, I'm no longer even interested in who wins itself actually, just how she would handle winning/losing. I'd also rather we move to things like possible thelematic connections (Nuit?) and giving her small subplots seperate from Touma like Kakine/Mugino

Magic Gods are above Aleister and Mathers. He needs Aiwass + Blasting Rod + Big Bang to defeat 1 full-powered Magic God.

The Toumabowl is cringe, he is not even a good character romantically speaking

Anna ? Touma > Aiwass > Coronzon > Magic Gods >= Othinus > Mathers = Aleister > the rest

Yellow is flesh
Blue is consciousness
Green is spirit
Red is soul

Magic gods too low mate. Also, we don't know if the exterior Touma is truly that powerful right now. Since beyond the right hand isn't fully grown yet.

Magic Gods are also above Coronzon. She got trashed last volume.

>Aiwass above magic gods
>Aiwass above Coronzon
He isn't right now and he might not be even with an Avatar.

Misaki is able to bring back Pendex through residual memories.
Also, though she can control Mikoto, the AAA does not listen to her. So once she plugs Mikoto in, she actually loses control of that situation, as the AAA ignores her will.

Etzali?

Misaki almost dies in the crossfire from the AAA vs Pendex. Touma finds her bleeding on the floor. This is when she repents.

GOD LIKE

>Triple ones

Not bad. I also think Mikoto could offer more to the story than whatever she's doing atm. Possibly through having stronger connections to Accelerator and Will. I think Science suffers from the threat constraints of AC, they no longer have monsters like Magics Gods and demons that could play baddy for her friends to be involved and have greater emotional charge from her.

Railgun is too slow for her make meaningful jumps and Index is too big for her to do anything very important. It feels like her role caps at a certain unknown level.

Attached: 0107.jpg (1044x1618, 392K)

car sex with othichan

>fuck up like a retard and then you repent
as expected of this pointless character

Touma is a normal high school boy you can find anywhere.
Romance/lust/affection is supposedly a normal thing for A BOY.

>This is when she repents.
Imagine doing that and Touma just going: "Who?"

What's "beyond the right hand"?

I'm just glad Kamikoto is fucking dead

Swarm

Is Touma(forma final) stronger than the magic gods?

It’s cool when Touma acts bored around cute girls like Sasuke ya?

MisaMisa is dead too. Sooo good.

But Anna swallowed all of them

MisaMisa is stronger than ever though

What does the purple skip ticket that's worth 100k do?

It lets you choose a new outfit.

Not really since Kuroko was walking next to Mikoto and Misaki was following behind them in the new illustration.

>Anna ? Touma > Aiwass > Coronzon > Mathers = Aleister > Magic Gods >= Othinus > the rest
Christian Rosenkreutz>Anna> Touma~Coronzon> Accel PW> MG>Aiwass>Mathers~Aleister>>>Othinus>>>>...>the rest.

If the spoilers are true, the final form is rock and everything with will is scissors. Power no longer matters and like WR if you fit the criteria you lose.

>MisaMisa is stronger than ever
Misaki literally don't care about this.

Who's the jew?

How do you do that?

>Misaki and Mikoto walking together
You just proved my point

He killed the Accelbowl too. The Misaka clones left Accel and go into hiding.

Attached: 1554395391142.jpg (1024x1172, 166K)

So anything that is conscious auto-loses to him? Just kill him with robots

>Kamachi is actually sticking with the Index end
Well that's nice

status quo*

That has been obvious since the blind date crossover.

Well he finally realized that the White Queen was right all along and she did absolutely nothing wrong. I just wish Kamachi would write extra chapters like he did for ZW. His SoL are some of my favorite parts

I would say base on the whole Will thing
>complete Touma>all

Fuck "status quo". This is like a harem shit.

Maybe. Although we still have not seen Nuit.

What is "complete Touma"? Why is he "incomplete" in the first place?

Will is Nuit and Accel is Hadit.

And everybody lived happily in their everyday lives again

Attached: 1559480497654.jpg (992x558, 113K)

Is Mikoto fine with Misaki controlling her?

Friends lets friends control them so it's fine

Citation needed

Will Accelerator let Touma move on to the next year with his class though?

Not Misaki

Misaki's only friend is Touma.

She has Mikoto

This sounds really good, and it would be a nice change of pace for her character but knowing Kamachi she's doomed to chase Touma and misamisa fanservice (I have no complaint for this one but he should dose it better)

Looks pretty happy here

Attached: 1542951078661.png (881x643, 550K)

WHO WIN TOUMA FUCKING BOWL?

Yes, IT just came out prematurely, basically he not that powerful yet

Himself.

Attached: 474834939300303.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Misaki a pile of shit

Attached: [Coalgirls]_To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index_15_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[9E329316]-0008.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

The status quo

Based

Kuroko looks confused as to why they are that close and Misaki looks too happy after fucking everything up
I think Mikoto gave her a consolation fuck

I want to hotglue Othinus

plump butt

Attached: [Coalgirls]_To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index_21_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[28E9CE54]-0002.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: 1549940428837.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Attached: [Coalgirls]_To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index_13_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[FDF34F81]-0004.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Apperently Misaki blow her whistle and it saves the day again

So now can Misaki control Mikoto anytime?

Himegami.

Her remote controls, what does her whistle do?

Probably no, it was a lucky chance but not impossible as stated in NT11

Look at her face, the sex must have been great

I think it has to be a really strong Mental out, which affects everyone nearby

Look at her shameless clothes and body that made for mating,literal slut goddess.Toumq needs to teach her how to be a proper wife

Attached: 1562721416719.png (1334x1181, 1.26M)

MisaMisa is the best thing that ever happened in Index

Since Accel will most likely nullify Esper Levels and ranks, how will Tokiwadai keep their status?

So it wasn't a fake Touma but actually Touma was split into two, interior and exterior and one of them is a dragon. Am I getting this right?

>Toumabowl
It never existed.

Attached: 1558404369202.jpg (792x446, 145K)

Summons real Touma,that's op as fuck

Dumb yurishitters

>Exterior Touma is a beast since he can become a dragon.
>IT Touma can't even match up

I wouldn't fucking mind.

ANY SPOILER ABOUT OTHINUS?

>Kuroko looks confused as to why they are that close
Because Mikoto acknowledges Misaki as an equal, that she can rely on. Unlike Kuroko.

Dragon Princess helping her onii-chan transform when?

MisaMisa take over a country

She counters and keeps Exterior Touma in check
she is actually the strongest heroine

Is Saten cute or is she a hot girl? You decide Yea Forums.

She rides a bird.

This.
What's up with Othinus and Dion?
And why Rimea hanged out with Exterior Touma's side?

She just cheers Exterior Touma while riding a bird and providing plans since ET doesn't have Interior Touma wits and tactics, which made the battle between two touma one sided

Now that's EPIC

>autistic shippers still shitposting

hot

Attached: D_CNu3RU0AEKuy3.jpg (900x1200, 209K)

Unironically this

Kuroko will always be inside Mikoto's heart. She just needs to have a little bit more self control so Mikoto would not zap her.

Attached: 1559251482413.gif (459x288, 1.36M)

Shitdex is shit

What about 10pm Touma?

birdspenis or birdspussy?

If Kamachi really skipped christmas then he is a fucking hack

Who is IT? Why does he wear the Tux?

if the The status quo happen then:
WAA THE FUCK HAPPEN WITH MA OTHINUS?

Haven't read shit since NT 19.
Hows the cliffhanger in the last NT volume and is there any idea how long part 3 is gonna be?

>fairy acting as his brain while a dragon
I could easily see othinus using a chance like this to "accodentally" remove some things she doesnt like, though she might worry what he thinks of it later

>Kamachi skips all the way to summer
>Touma is back in his summer uniform
Please no, I like hoodie Touma.

All Touma(s) are Fake

We don't know and we don't know. Maybe you should catch up and read it to find out.

BACK TO THE POCKET AND SCARF BITCH

What’s wrong with skipping Christmas?

i just want spinoffs in NT

More Dragonshifters when?

>the hype died off
Did it? News to me.

Touma was an illusion this whole time.

Touma fucking Mikoto,Misaki Index and Othinus and turning them into his personal cumpdumps when??

>The exterior would be a brainless dragon
So? Are you saying girls wouldnt want to get dicked by a dragon husbando? Especially a war god?

Nice cope Kurokocuck

She could probably fit inside his dragon dick, so that's not happening

People have been hyped about the promised Mikoto date

When will Kamachi serialize Railgun novels?
That would be better and faster than Fuyukawa

Childhood friend fags clearly just dont have first girl rule shows. Not every show follows it.

why railgun novel jokes far better than the manga?

Cuz Fuyukawa is a hack at pacing and structuring the manga

t. Nagai

>normal higschool boys
Kamachi needs to drop this fucking pretext, the joke got old in OT 1.

Nogi mad about what happening to Misaki there?

Maybe for NT arc?

It's literally just a meme he does for fun. He does it in his other works too.

o please don't given him idea

No wonder he has a harem, dragons are fucking pimps

Because Fuyukawa is dying
Fuyukawa will take another 2 years before he even touches the Angel Dragon again

That'd be cool in the hiatus between NT and part 3

How close Railgun currently is to WW3 anyway?

Chuuya?

Fuyukawa would still need to illustrate it. Unless they're sold as regular novels, and even then he still needs to do the cover.

Still at OT15

>betray and control her without hesitation
>this has zero consequences in their relathionship and they even looks happier
Why Kamachi is such a hack sometimes?

So Kamachi has bigger plans for St. Shitposter, right? Anna eating them is quite out of left field

Why did they say NT intersects on NT22 instead of this?

What did Anna eat?

She said sorry at the begin and end so no hard feelings

That Mikoto illustration is for new Railgun novels acting as a bridge between NT and part 3

I think Railgun will end after this arc

Mikoto is her understander and she know she would have reacted the same if she was on her situation

Misaki has been kind of usless for the most part. Kuroko would legit be a better parter as of late. Misaki is good but her power never works.

out of all these spoilers being Touma orientated, we still have no fucking clue what Anna is doing.

St. Germain.

>Since Accel will most likely nullify Esper Levels and ranks,
Lmao

Do we know if Touma's hair is naturally spikey or if he uses hair gel?

Attached: 1555435123948.jpg (900x858, 76K)

Hair gel

Dragons and fairies can mate. Check the chart.

Ordinary High School Boy Alliance when?

>that's not happening
obligatory

Attached: 1541393930554.png (1013x3478, 1.39M)

Who would enjoy mateing with Dragon Touma the most?

So can great danes and chihuahuas

I doubt that Touma can afford hair gel.
As a rule of a thump dragons and fairies can mate with literally everyone, because either of shapeshifting or fairy magic.

What does Dragon Touma look like? A standard western dragon or a Bloodborne boss type dragon?

Othinus. She can bring a new generation of gods and demons.

>Mikoto would not zap her.
But Biri-Biri is equal to hard core sex in Mikotoverse.

Attached: 1539752297684.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

Attached: NT_Index_v22R_006-008.jpg (4096x2180, 2.42M)

Toaru Series:
·45 main novels with countless of SS
·11 Manga Adaptation 4 still ongoing
· 2 Manga spin-off + 1 Manga spin-off with another spin-off
· 3 Season of Main Anime Adaptation
· 3 Season Anime Adaptation spin-off + have 1 another.
>OT1 to NT22R July 19th to December 20th = 154 days arc, or 15 years in real-time life.

Attached: A_Certain_Unified_Calendar.png (3268x2326, 859K)

Is that Seath the Scaleless?

I hope he writes more crossover novels with his new series. I want to see Kyousuke again.

I want to rape kuroko so much

Hair gel, IIRC it said so in the first volume.
Othinus naturally tops him up on it during NT9.

but She have very tiny crouch

Why is Mikoto blushing?

That's Touma

I'm as very confused, Touma is a scaley now?
Which one has the IB?

he doesn't even have scales

Touma on Touma action.
Its the wettest of dreams for her.

Say hello to your superintendent.

Attached: D_H3odlUEAE3g0f.jpg (724x1024, 171K)

Attached: bed kuroko.jpg (620x877, 62K)

Dragon Touma doesnt even have Scales
he looks like blue flesh

Is the AAA inside that sports bag?

what would accels original haircolor be?

When will Angel-kun come back to his owner?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=7185071
Imagine how many times Mikoto has made Kuroko climax.

Attached: 1552329569413.jpg (810x1024, 294K)

I would pay good money for Touma X Touma.

In the new Mobage there's a side event where Last Order thinks his natural hair color is pink.

Accel manga timeskip when?

Attached: 1562699351494.png (452x1375, 420K)

After watching Loki do it with a horse she must have come around to the idea

pink is not a natural haircolor

Timeskip to the GROUP activities hopefully.

Touma being an Arbiter makes a whole lot more sense when I think about it since he's always been a judgemental faggot.

Imagine grasping this hard.

>Touma is the janitor of the world
How do you even apply for that?

>When Touma said he could 'Kill God', he really wasn't joking

Touma does it for free. He doesn't take his job very seriously.

Last Order is a kid

The absolute state of Misaki

>Touma goes full on egotistical selfish mode again in the climax
Piece of shit Touma is my favorite Touma

Attached: 1561353936949.jpg (404x338, 49K)

What is "first meeting" on June 17th?

It's always based as fuck when the protagonist goes against others just to be a selfish prick. It's why NT9 is pure kino.

>Kamachi [...] probably timeskip
Yeah right.

So are her sisters

Touma and Misaka's first meeting

Predictable Hackmachi. So boring.

I think Old Touma aware of the existence of the other him, considering he did say he can literally 'kill God'

New Touma (post-memories loss) didn't know about it and thought IT was something else.

At end of NT22R both finally settle their differences (more like misunderstandings) and become one

Another funny thing is Touma finally passed Pendex St. George's Sanctuary and the Dragon's Breath unharmed this time. The very things that made him lost his memories in OT1

Can't wait for summer to be over so your ass can go back to school.

>Touma
>St. George
>Dragon's Breath
POTTERY

Index is trash. People should stop pretending otherwise.

Misaki a best and did nothing wrong

Attached: 1548985163760.png (700x700, 403K)

Pretty sure its just that one delusional indexfag.

So are Dragons IB or Touma's real power?

I don't like reading about trash. Boring trash to be blunt. Nothing but the perfect memory thing about her is interesting to me. I also stopped caring about that a while ago as well.

Definitely it's his own power. Something that needs to be explained later on

What if the IB was the friends we made along the way?

A best

The suicide was brilliant of him in that regard because it gave him the ultimate plausible deniability. From now on whatever selfish, perverted pleasures he's enjoying, he can say that he tried as hard as any mortal can.

Which Touma?

>inb4 the WQ and Kyousuke have ritual sex to Awaken a carnal-themed god

So this is the reason why Touma is highly analytic while at the same time, retarded?

>Terra mentioned again
>no that wasn't foreshadowing, Kamachi didn't have it planned back then!

Attached: 1423456679416.png (561x590, 504K)

Touma is truly inconsistent. Fucking kek

Most likely. Also why he goes batshit.

>H-heh Kamachi is p-predictable...

So there will be no Kamikoto?

Wow! Touma really did have 3 powers
>IB
>IT
>Dragshift

MisaMisa is endgame

The only shipping bait this volume was Index saying her home is wherever Touma is, and Misaki's retardation, otherwise it's all plot

Kamikoto is dead.

Touma Dragão and Touma Comum

Railgun is the Kamikoto route

Kamikawa

Terra hasn’t been mentioned in any spoilers. Besides, Terra isn’t the best way to prove this sort of argument, since he never got to say just what he knew about the complete IB.

Railgun is the prelude to MisaMisa.

I've said it 6 years ago that Touma has 3 powers\or things in his hand\arm. Never thought a shit theory would turn out a legit thing.

I miss her every new volume.

Attached: 1507612526305.jpg (892x1200, 989K)

>777
Checked.

What about the fish eggs?

Misaka has been stalking Touma for a month?
Holy fucking shit, I thought it was for a couple of days. This changes everything

>tfw no Orsola being drunk illustration
Makes me wonder, is IT a lolicon if Touma is into tits?

IT likes Index so yes .

The fish eggs are the swarm. Which is most likely the whole package of Dragons and different looking beasts

IT has shit taste

The truth hurts, manchild.

Why is misaki so useless?

>implying Kamachi is ever going to pimp out his waifu
He's no cuck

Yes, I totally believe you've called every single event that happens every volume from years away, childman.

too fat

Reminder that Misaka getting in the way against High Priest ruined everything

>Useless
>can control an army of mages and queen of a country that wields a powerful fuckoff sword

Tell me more about it

>logical, analytical being with objective worldview likes Index
Interesting.

Attached: 1539353274107.jpg (1364x768, 344K)

Didnt read last volume did it end in harem or white queen or open end ?

>dragonification lets him self-heal
Well shit

Does IT have a pissy fit if ET Touma is shopping and the clerk charges him extra on an item?

Confirmation that Index is objectively best girl

>Bro X ship definitely happened dude just trust me
>please ignore the fact that a ship confirmation would have made the entire fanbase explode yet there is next to no buzz about it at all
>also please ignore the fact that a ship confirmation almost certainly would have gotten an illustration
>if you disagree than you're a Yfag

Attached: 1536362507101.png (702x655, 582K)

>Gets BTFO by the raging emotional teenager with a biased world view
Very.

Apparently Anna is the one who "killed" Aleister back in the 1940s, but HC saved him; in other words it wasn't natural causes that made the public think he was dead

You werent supposed to post this

is that his arm always grows back?

*blocks your path*

Attached: NT_Index_v22R_BW2.jpg (1443x2048, 739K)

She fucked up two times in a row. For one of the smartest characters in the series she's been pretty dumb lately

>Michael is stronger than Aiwass
>thus Curtana second even when damaged is still massively overpowered even to Accel with the clonoth

>Punches his Logical Tuxedo wearing self just because he tries to kiss index
based

Touma is a lizardman

What are the dragon heads for then? Why do they come first?

>Tuxedo Touma wants to pick a girl already
>Dragon Touma wants to keep building the harem
Who's in the right bros?

Aiwass needs to stop being a little shit and start putting points into his specs just because he wants to be killable.

Yes cause kissing Index is illogical and exterior fucking hates that.

FIND OUT IN PART 3!

Attached: 1549037819150.jpg (309x484, 28K)

Dragon obviously

Get him a body then you damn loli

Hobo Touma as always

Dragon Touma is gay.

Dragon is the logical choice. Touma's rationality be damned, all whores should get dragon'd

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Shipping fags BTFO

IT touma is a fake anyways, so its possible he's done something that wouldnt make the fanbase explode

It is more delusional to think that there is only one indexfag doing all those posts.

>be tribunal of the world
>doesn't have enough IQ to pass highschool
truly, what a farce

Dragon Touma because Index, Mikoto, and Misaki are all shit choices.

Who ever said misaki was smart?

>Hiatus
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
>accel, railgun, and heavy object in that timespan
goddamn it

Its more like 1-2 actual Indexfags and the rest are just jumping on the flavor of the novel shitposting topic. Indexfags are very few on here, not counting a retard like MP obviously

Still doesn't make her useless

Are we really sure that those are eggs and not sperms?

Uh, you might forget but AC 'standard' is totally different from outer world 'standard'

Even AC middle school can easily compared to MIT students

Can both Touma's turn into a dragon?

>IT is an Indexshitter
Dragons are cooler anyway. I want to see more of his dragonification. If kakine truly goes Level 6, he's going to get a Jannie Dragon on his ass

You forgot
>N translations
>Magisterus translations
>Sorcery Hacker
>Apocalypse Witch

Yeah, I forgot which volume but there was one time Touma calculated the speed of a jet in real-time.

Yes, they can

We will also finally learn how to define N

Based and redpilled

the one that matters which is

>Hiatus
What?

Wrong girl

OH NO SHIPPINGBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

kamikotobros...

I want to get off Kamachi's wild ride

>tribunal of the world
what?

Do you reckon Mary clones herself to have a 2-person 3-way?

Attached: Zashiki_v06_453.png (808x1200, 184K)

It's OT20. If you have school full of geniuses the standard given will be way higher

Oh man, can't wait for y'all to read the Touma Vs Touma part.

Poor IT Touma.

Also literally nothing about couples or romance on the afterword

She's the fake Seria for the fake Touma.

Attached: 1509320240739.jpg (640x800, 100K)

I don't.

Attached: tobira03.jpg (1443x2048, 1.51M)

Part 3 isnt coming until 2020

You are not Js06

>Michael and Lucifer are MG tier
>Gabu was a baby compared to them

Can IT define N?

Do not engage with delusional shippers.

even in death you cant get out?

>has anti-kamijou tribute
Now the the biggest question. Which Touma is he talking about? Is it IT Touma or DRAGON Touma

Actually based

Attached: Level 5's.png (326x383, 85K)

Michael is literally the power of god so this wouldnt be surprising

>Touma vs Touma

What's her appeal?

Her eyebrows

Outer Touma but IT is probably fearful of her

So archangels can be treated as a threat now. Lucifer is back on the list

Some have tried

Attached: BloodSign_v10_BW4.jpg (1443x2048, 839K)

Attached: 1531314818979.jpg (726x1036, 213K)

>now

Hot

If both forms can go dragon, does that mean that by eliminating IB, Touma could go double dragon?

She'll jump ship and join her sisters.

Attached: 1531332720246.jpg (811x574, 92K)

Some sort of scowl fetish?

>Big eyebrows
>Good chemistry with the Delta Force
>Class President
>Good at giving directions to everyone
>Seria 0.5

Attached: 1509990354314.jpg (918x1200, 139K)

>All these spoilers about Accel and Touma
>None about Hamazura
kek

He/she has been mentioned 3 vols in a row now

Dinner date

Attached: D_H-6VjU0AA3uCE.jpg (1256x955, 170K)

Because she was literally created for fanservice and shipping crap.

T just looks like a total chad in this picture.

What spoilers

Fuck IT Touma, there's only one true Touma to me.

Attached: D_H-C0eUYAAX7fa.png (578x746, 402K)

>Class president
She isnt

Hoodie Touma is best touma

Oh yeah, it's Aogami. I forgot.

IT chose Index. It died in my eyes when it did that

Based

IT is more real than ET
he has the memories of his childhood
ET is a fucking moron with 6 months of memories

IT chose Index because she's useful
ET however treated Index as his own little sister

Both didn't have romantic feeling for Index
ET just didn't like that IT used his identity to do something that ET wouldn't do to Index

>invisible thing's abbreviation can now be used for the same thing
Weird turn of events

Skips survival mode. Not really worth it for that cost.

So what are the chances of Touma's memories returning in part 3?

Attached: Dl2w_X7U4AAKz4v.jpg orig.jpg (351x467, 28K)

>yet Curtana couldn’t deal with Gabriel

>no Anna lewds
I need a fix, give me some similar doujins

>Six months
Give or take a few billion

Good luck ridding of NT9 hell touma memories

>6 months

Literally a miracle

>survival
You mean simulation right

Curtana SHARDS were able to hold Gabe back.

t. Misaki

>Touma and Accel on a dinner date with their two pets
Very cute

>6 months of memories

give her the fucking miracle

Attached: Dont say the M word.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

So bring out the whole sword and defeat Gabby

The chances are near non-existent but not impossible. Literally a miracle.

Yes, which also happens to be a survival mode.

Just remove IB long enough to extract and copy them, it would only be a miracle if there wasn’t a record in the first place

Use you imagination

I mean, it was pretty obvious if you just compare Fiamma and the rest of GRS.

How are they able to turn into dragons when IB is active?

Attached: 1544907361059.jpg (1500x999, 1.04M)

I get that thanks to this novel people kind of like shitting on Misaka and loving Misaki, however, does no one find it odd that Misaki is more ready to fight the Dragon than Misaka? Fighting is Misaka's bread and butter Misaki is pretty much nothing combat wise....

No need. Carissa's already got it under control.

Shutaura's ass is a miracle.

Misaki is fighting for love and Justice

IT Touma had imagine breaker on his arm while Dragon Touma relied on brute fucking force.

Who the hell is that?

A miracle

STOP SAYING IT

Attached: STOP IT.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

How did IT Touma turn into a dragon?

Post her ass and I'll consider it.

Arisa?

IB got conflicted maybe

>thanks to this novel people love misaki
She's been getting her fair share of shitting on though

People on HERE like shitting Mikoto about literally everything. It's how they cope and make themselves feel better.

Stop asking questions.

Yes.

>Both didn't have romantic feeling for Index
True but they sure do lust after her and want to put a baby inside her.

thats probably what the Black Maw is for

Touma is a horny 16 year old that thinks he will die alone. He'd probably shag most girls if they confessed. The only thing that would make him hesitate is the fact that he will almost certainly knock up his partner even if he used 12 condoms while sticking it in the ass

If Haruhi has taught us anything, it is that the bullshit comes to -you-.

One of Touma's failed homewreckers.

The only pet there is squid.

Why is he still poor?

Delusional Indexfag barking as usual

Surely I'm not the only one who noticed how genuinely pet like 545 looked in the last illustration

There's also the headcrab

Fukou da...

545 should stay away from Index. She might see her as food and start eating her.

Attached: 1544289497441.jpg (1440x900, 129K)

Why are they Canadians?

>both 545s are pets
Pottery

>every Kamachi series has romance now
>Raildex still don't.

And thats a good thing, not every fucking story needs romance to be a huge focus

Who is Hamazura's go-yon-go?

She tries to look like this but is too silly looking

Attached: Zashiki_v05_225.png (784x1200, 186K)

Part 3 will start with a romance arc

>Hamazura and Rikou

Even HO?

This Shinobu was based as fuck.

Dead

Thats dragon virility for you

Index is the romantic tale of Anna and the alien that just won't stick it in crazy

People normally does not want to french kiss a pet or have desires to impregnate them. I hope you are not implying that you do those kinds of things to your pet.

I don't mind with romance development over the volumes but, I don't want it as a major focus to the story.

Girlfriends do that too. Not that I have one, but I see it with my friends.

She just looks like a cat perched up there. Which is how I see them anyway. Not an insult as pets are great. I have 3.

No. She merged with her other half just like Touma.

See as I said pets are great and I don't mean it to be degrading

You shouldnt finger your pets user

Identity death

>he has friends
Kek look at this loser

>I dont mean it to be degrading
Stop projecting, I never said it was. I just think you should stop being sexual with your pets. Its kind of weird.

I don't. And I don't think Accelerator did sexually either

Heivia and his fiancee has, though only tacked a bit

I am not sexual with my pets dumbass

>he was just platonically finger blasting her bro
You're not allowed to pet sit my pets anymore

545 is always around Accel's perimeter because she is not allowed to go inside Accel. That place belongs to the Misaka Network and they don't want her to use their connection to directly interact with him. So 545 is forced to physically appear even if it burdens her.

Going firmly down the Monica route, even if Quenser doesn't know it yet

I wouldnt want to pet sit for anyone as delusional as you. Who knows what fake bullshit and leaps of logic you might jump to?

Girls in general*

Does Anna eat all the fish eggs and gets pregnant with Touma's dragon babies?

Where can I get the pdfs now? I lost my old folder due to an defective USB stick.

Yes, Anna won and now the Index, Mikoto, and Misakifags are all fighting each other for sloppy seconds

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. Actions speak louder than words.

No one is going to walk into you slathering peanut butter on your dick in the same room as a dog and believe It’s j-just a joke, bro!

A few days away. The prison guards were already getting drunk because of the war rumors.

You don't get pregnant from swallowing user. This is sex ed 101.

Does nyaa have them?

Least it's not Hime

ive just started reading the Novels from the beginning
is it going to be a recurring feature of fights that theyre won with supposedly smart characters being fucking idiots

Attached: sOmE_FucKInG_WaTeR.png (719x222, 24K)

That wasn't the guards, the jail rooms were full because skill-outs heard alcohol imports would stop when the war started and so they were getting all their drinking in before the war, which led to all the holding cells being full.

Int =! Wis

Stiyl would have won against Touma if not for the sprinklers desu, Touma couldn't stop innocentius because it was constantly being fed.

Stiyl is a 14 year old so he should be a retard

>if you don't agree with my opinion that Accelerator is fucking the squid, and think she looks pet like in one illustration, I'm going to accuse you of being a IRL petfucker

Well at least now it can be public knowledge to avoid engaging with 545 shippers

It's just Touma analyzing and outsmarting them despite normally being a retard himself

AAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP MEEEEEE

Put the peanut butter away user

How is that even possible? What was Kamachi smoking?

Only up to New Testament 3 from what I saw. Still searching on there though.

Keep going. Show everyone you're to be avoided. And that's the last I have to say about it.