One Piece

Could he have defeated Jack or Cracker?

Attached: donquixote_doflamingo_anime.png (350x393, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_l'Olonnais
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayleigh_scattering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_(card_game)
forms.gle/HevpvWTjDdc5A5166
youtube.com/watch?v=ef2m-0w2o6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He could beat Cracker but Jack would whoop his ass

Haki or power wise he doesn't stand a chance. Only way would be some Plotcage asspulls.

What about Smoothie? If she grabs him and juices him, he's literally dead.

Attached: 6ff2b0d57a86cb34facc3dc451899829.gif (600x337, 1.67M)

>no idea where he came from
>no idea who trained him prior
>no idea why he wants to be the worlds greatest swordsman
>no idea who his parents/caretaker was
>no idea of the significance of his last name
>no idea why he wears the bandanna
>no idea why he wears the earrings
>no idea what the fuck is asura is and how he learned it
>used enbima yonezu onigiri once and never used it again
>has some weird killing intent power which he used at sabaody and vs. monet
>timeskip happens
>eye is closed with a scar over it, isn't explained or touched on at all
>still hasn't used asura or the stupid gorilla move
>this arc makes his teacher even more mysterious due to teaching high-tier haki and wearing a wano symbol
When will Oda elaborate on the most mysterious character of the Straw Hats?

Attached: zoro.png (567x585, 61K)

Jack yes, Cracker no.
All Birdcage would do is trap him in the same space with them, it'd be useless.

cracker would've straight up beat luffy if it wasnt for nami
jack is the toughest person we've seen durability wise
doffy loses both

all he has to do is pull on a cloud with his strings until it rains and the crackers become crumbles
flamingo 1 chikin in a biskit 0

Reminder that Luffy is the only one who truly likes Franky besides Robin in the straw hats.

Attached: [Tsuki]_One_Piece_3D2Y_[10bit][1280x720][0533E7FF].mkv_snapshot_00.12.18.561.jpg (1280x720, 352K)

>Jack yes, Cracker no.
How so? I honestly don't see how Doflamingo could really do any damage to Jack. Guy tanked a Zounisha swipe and was somewhat pissed about it.
Doflamingo's feats are largely durability and dexterity, his offenses aren't particularly impressive. And in terms of durability, the only characters to have fought for longer than Jack are Akainu and Aokiji. So a fight between Doflamingo and Jack would at best be a stalemate because Jack can't hit him and Doffy can't hurt him, until eventually Doffy hauls ass because Jack would never do that.

Jack's very tough durability-wise, but toughest? Nah.

If Mingo can control Joz he can control Jack the hakilet.

Who has better durability feats than Jack?
>was completely fine next time we see him from tanking zunesha twice
>fought the gravity admiral, the former fleet admiral, tsuru and a vice on sea and lived
>fought the strongest minks that were on the PK's crew for 5 days and was perfectly fine
>tanked a slice from the strongest active samurai in wano
Only BM and Luffy comes to mind

We have yet to see Doflamingo actually move a cloud with his strings.

Except the yonkou and admirals, I don't see anyone beating out Jack fighting the minks for a week before getting bored and using poison gas.

If Luffy can break out of Parasito, so can Jozu, so I don't see that shit working on Jack either - not for longer than a few seconds.

Tony Tony Chopper is Yonko-tier

Luffy has CoC, Joz and Jack don't.

wtf bros

Attached: movie6.png (943x703, 715K)

GIB NAGAMA BAG

Yonkou ain't a tier, it's a title.

Was CoC involved when Luffy broke out of parasito?

>no idea why he wants to be the worlds greatest swordsman
Please stop forcing this pasta when one piss these questions was answered very early in the fucking series

Why not? You can't dominate the ultimate chad.

can't doflamingo make his surroundings string too
surely that'd factor in somehow

I want to breed with Carrot and have human/mink hybrids!

Attached: 1562707493300.gif (397x560, 597K)

Why do you need to post in two threads?

Carrot is a n word

A nerd? I agree.

Attached: carrot hype.gif (499x281, 1.06M)

Kaido's durability is far higher than Jack's, unless I was missing something and you were only talking about Yonkou commanders.

user. Please. Reading comprehension.

Mingo didn't control Jozu, only stopped him.

>Johnny and Yosaku
>Vivi and Karu
>Kamie and starfish guy
>Momonosuke and Kinemon
>Carrot

Which of these is your favourite Strawhat companion? I'm sure I missed someone, feel free to add them.

It won't do much good against Cracker.

Vivi

Vivi of course!

Vivi and Karu.

>all these GOAT characters falling into irrelevancy because only people with actual positions are allowed on the Straw Hat ship (Zoro is an exception)

Vivi, no contest.

Attached: 1562531668144.jpg (500x500, 73K)

I have a softspot for Johnny and Yosaku, and Kamie is a very under-the-radar best girl, but I will have to go with Vivi.

Vivi and Karue
Carrot's joining.

He's because the birdcage was taking up too much of his energy. We never saw full power Doffy.

I don't quite remember, weren't the little girl with the bunny and the mermaid granny on the ship for a while around the Water 7 arc?

Carrot.

What's her place in the endgame for this arc? It's kind of conspicuous that she's the first person Luffy meets in Wano and she's basically gotten no focus even though this arc has been pretty heavy on exposition while it's clear that she's met Ace in the past. Is Momo a red herring and she's going to take the rhetorical place of Momotaro when the plot hits Onigashima or something?

Attached: Tama_Manga_Infobox.png (364x767, 616K)

kaido obviously

She's literally going to join the Straw Hats. Bonney will come into play this arc aging many people into their primes, and that includes Momonosuke and O-Tama. The unique hair color, has a dream, would be a unique role on the ship.

Rebecca of the arc.

She WOULD be... if not for her taming ability.

>no idea of the significance of his last name
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_l'Olonnais

>They were captured by the indigenous Kuna tribe, which killed l'Olonnais. Exquemelin wrote that the natives:
>"...tore him in pieces alive, throwing his body limb by limb into the fire and his ashes into the air; to the intent no trace nor memory might remain of such an infamous, inhuman creature".
Zorobros...

Why does Jack stay with his abusive crew?

Attached: Jack_Anime_Infobox.png (1280x1622, 1.77M)

One day, when he grows up, he'll be the new Yonko.

Name one One Piece character who's real life namesake so far has been relevant to them.

He was adopted by kaido
He can not leave his alcoholic captain alone

Strawhat Cabin girl. She's literally the reason they went to get Luffy, only one to wear his hat besides other SHs, only one that wants to go out to sea, and has a power that is incredibly useful for travel and against the Beast Pirates.

She's already formed a strong bond with Luffy, which is key, plus merchandising wise, she'd appeal to the Lolifags. Believe it or not, but Oda does think about that shit when picking the next SH.

Jack hasn't displayed anything that could deal with a awakened logia or paramecia that can turn stuff into a element and mess with terrain, like with Kata's mochi or even Caribou's swamp, all he did on Zou was tank absolutely everything that was thrown at him even when he was physically overwhelmed by cat or dog. Doffy's strings were sharp enough to fuck up Little Oar's leg, if he can effect mammoth boy in any way he might have a chance to at least annoy the shit out of him but then it's also a endurance battle because it's Jack we're talking about.
Cracker wins.

>only one to wear his hat besides other SHs

Attached: x7.png (202x216, 99K)

Marshall D. Teach.
Teach was Blackbeard's last name in the real world, and they share several similarities.

Their only similarities are the black beard and being a pirate.

Blackbeard's bounty was also found to be linked to the real Blackbeard's bounty. Blackbeard was also said to be quite calculating.

>Blackbeard's bounty was also found to be linked to the real Blackbeard's bounty.
Huh? How so?

2.2 billion beli is £150 in the great age of pirates?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10-04-13-49-1.png (720x967, 264K)

someone calculated with conversion rates that the real blackbeard's bounty of 100 pounds is about 2,247,600 yen today

>the real life Urouge had a higher bounty than the real life Blackbeard
Heheheee!

Attached: Oruc Reis.jpg (492x630, 21K)

That's pretty cool.

Silvers Rayliegh
Silver- Second in command to Gold Roger
Raliegh en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayleigh_scattering - the first thing we see him to is deflect Kizarus light attack

The first thing we see him do is drink booze and tier off Kaimie's collar.

No, the first thing we see him do is break up a fight between Buggy and Shanks.

The strawhats inventor and builder got over their initial differences

Attached: grooving.gif (500x288, 582K)

Fair enough.

Johnny and Yosaku were nice,wish we could know more about them.

There was that anime filler where they and Zoro first met going after the bounty of Dick the Mountain Whale.

No. Maybe Jack is possible though...

>no idea who his parents/caretaker was
You could say that about every strawhat except Usopp

The OP anime has some nice filler episodes sometimes,like that two episode mini arc where Buggy had to find his crew whilst being tiny.

>Little Buggy's Big Adventure
>filler
Jesus Christ

Vivi and Karu had the most screentime and development I would say, and it helps that they were apart of what many consider the golden years of One Piece. I don't care for Momonosuke, but Kinemon is really good. That said, Carrot is a really fun character to have around, and I feel that she brings something fresh to the current setting. Everyone around her is far more experienced, so she still has that naivety and joy of discovery that makes her nice to have around. I would not be surprised if she ended up as an official Straw Hat, although I wonder if she was any other character, would she have already joined by now.

Attached: 37007819_492199217901308_1930313029019238400_n.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

I just called it filler for simplicity's sake,since it didn't focus on the SH crew.

Either use words properly or don't say anything at all. It's not filler if it's in the manga. Filler is when the anime makes original content.

thank you for the snec user

Attached: DvDFeeBX4AAcTPg.jpg (1200x834, 224K)

The real reason is merch and having another child character in the mix for ads/retention. Luffy would be fine without her.

So Oda introduced a Genki rabbit so readers new to the series get to explore it with her?
Its weird to think that One Piece is older than it's target audience.

Do you think the majority of people who started reading post timeskip don't bother with Paradise or East Blue?

Attached: Deep thought.png (262x213, 41K)

Best girl.

I could very much imagine tons and tons of people either jumping into One Piece completely fresh several hundred episodes in, or start at places like Arlong Park or Loguetown. One Piece is like 20 years old now, as weird as that is to imagine.

Attached: 1525408191708.png (1280x1024, 1.55M)

>Luffy Naruto-runs in the new opening
Can't make this shit up.

>Kamie is a very under-the-radar best girl

Attached: 1300210821201.gif (141x141, 483K)

Law cut Punk Hazard.
Can he cut cracker biscuit soldiers?
Can he defeat cracker?

no, he's a good devil fruit user but his haki is lacking

Where were you when Carrot was revealed as the 4th Calamity?

Attached: d9s3m4zwwaeis3r.jpg (724x1920, 792K)

YAMERO

>Carrot 'The Quake'

>the flag of the kuna tribe, that killed Lolona
Zoro will get captured and killed by a remaining whitebeard loyalist island. This will happen during the weevil arc

oops forgot to add flag

Attached: Flag_of_Kuna_Yala.svg.png (1280x853, 5K)

>Jack take over Wano while being 8 years old
>Carrot take over a Wano while being -5 years old
holy shit what a pathetic country

Attached: The Land of Jobbers.png (912x846, 648K)

She makes by dick quake alright.

>Germa 66 is a disappointment
>Samurai are a disappointment
>Giants have been disappointing since their introduction

thats not what i mean
roronoa has to be significant somewhere in the OP world

>Giants are supposed to be this gigantic powerhouses
>Every single one of them is a fucking jobber that gets taken down by people twenty times smaller than them
Yeah. I'm so fucking hype for the next island.
The closer One Piece gets to the end, the more of a chore it feels keeping up with it.

>not knowing that Pedro is the name of a card game
>not remembering when Pedro brought up Kaido for no reason back in the Seducing Woods and baffled Luffy about it
>not knowing that she's explicitly looked up to a mink with a rightfully earned bounty who's stormed a Yonko's territory in the past and has been trained by a guy who basically went full radical after loosing most of his lifespan

it really doesn't have to

She's the key to the entire arc. Her fruit lets her brainwash smile users into her allies (and maybe even real zoans?), which is probably what kaidou has been searching for to complete his animal army.

Why the fuck are you here then? There's no chapter this week and you're STILL in a One Piece thread.

Gear 4th Bounce-man is much stronger than Jozu or Jack.

Attached: kongugun.jpg (1002x662, 215K)

As soon as Sanji got one, WCI happened
You can only really argue Franky breaks the cycle

So where does this 30% come from?

Attached: 15591260694.png (831x385, 163K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_(card_game)
Huh. I'll be damned. Also, fuck off back to r*ddit.

But the gifters are already loyal to him unless they come into contact with her.

His ass.
>Law
>Helping

Law is a chuuni dork. He just likes making up numbers to sound cool.

One Piece is on break this week, but will be receiving the lead color page spread next week.

But I wanted the Fire Tank cover story

More info for next week's chapters:
Cover + LCP: One Piece 22nd Anniversary
Also Color Page: Roronoa Zoro's Spin-Off - Stranded in Sea by Boichi (Dr. Stone, Sun Ken Rock)

>Zoro by Boichi
He's gonna look like another Kitano Ken clone, isn't he?

Hopefully Act 2 ends next week.

og plan was to have kaido go after Doffy and take out doffy in anger. Then who knows what law planned for kaidou, maybe a confrontation with the marines where kaidou wins but gets injured/maimed.
Then a 2 on 1 on the injured kaidou where law probably planned to sacrifice luffy to get on kaidou's blind side and go room into kaidou's guts, radio knife everything.

That'd be 3 major phases for the plan.
First phase succeeding being 90% (in his mind).
Going into second phase and pulling it off 60% (according to his thoughts).
Finally making all this work and then winning phase 3 = 30%

1,2,3: 90,60,30

Attached: 180px-Law_weiblich.png (180x312, 64K)

i like sanji

Back to your containment thread.

Doflamingo rips Cracker out of his protective suit and ties down all his clones while the two have a fierce sword fight with Doffy winning due to having more control over his devil fruit.
Jack would be an uphill battle, and unless he had feats of mach speed like Luffy, they would be stuck in a endless stalemate of neither able to get close enough to land hard hits.

Who is the strongest non-marine non-pirate?

dragon if aokiji doesnt count
possibly kyoshiro

Dragon

WHY ARE THERE NOW SEVERAL FUCKING ONE PIECE THREADS IN THE CATALOG, AND BOTH BEING ACTIVE.
GODDAMN YOU APES ARE FUCKING RETARDED JUST STICK TO ONE.

>possibly kyoshiro
is this a joke?

cool it with the autism

There's fucking two, calm down.

Attached: 1457721965593.jpg (500x360, 87K)

I was watching the Sabaody arc last night and noticed Doflamingo's pirate emblem in the human auction house. I didn't remember that connection at all, is it ever mentioned later or is it just an easter egg?

When the place is wrecked, Doffy informs Disco that "slaves our out and SMILES are in".

The manager calls Doffy after everything falls apart.

This looks very OPM style

Attached: 1559393215239.gif (606x700, 463K)

>is it ever mentioned later
disco (i think that's the name of the auction guy) later in the arc calls directly mingo, for help, who promptly tells him to fuck off

i think the artist is a pretty big opm head

>holds back an angry post-ts zoro effortlessly

in theory, there should be only one. and the other op is not even that bad, if you aren't some thin-skinned faggot

reminder, cavendish has more named attacks post timeskip than sanji

>if you aren't some thin-skinned faggot
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1541774657968.gif (214x191, 720K)

Newfags.

i know but considering that this series most probably constitutes the oldest shonen still running on this board, i expected better from these goddamn mongoloids

Attached: fi pudding third eye.png (700x721, 856K)

There's three actually

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-10.png (553x229, 111K)

Also the three guns and the psycho nature

That first one isn't a One Piece thread though.

the first one isn't a general, and it's fine

didn’t law intend to personally kill doffy from the start but just didn’t tell the straw hats?

he didn't count on personally killing mingo. in fact, he thought that he would die in the process and basically leave mingo alone to deal with el kaido

Yes but getting Kaido to go after Doffy was his backup plan.

The Zoro spinoff will portray a story during his two years time with Mihawk and "canon" as Oda wrote the script for Boichi.

We might figure out why he got the scar.

Attached: image0-min.jpg (4032x3024, 1.29M)

HOLY SHIT

Fucking finally, hope perona appears too

Attached: __dracule_mihawk_perona_and_roronoa_zoro_one_piece_drawn_by_s_salt__31fcdd137a5fbbfb7bed881f214b819e (900x1260, 814K)

pretty, pretty nice. and we might get more perona to-
>tfw you now remember how boichi draws all his female characters
ooh...

Attached: what the fuck.png (200x330, 156K)

Attached: OpulentQuickCommongonolek-small.gif (500x374, 225K)

>Break this week
>But anime episode to look forward to that doesn't look like a child's slideshow

This is a good time to be a One Piece fan, bros.

Based.

Will the other Strawhats get the same? I want to see Brook's rise to pop stardom.

Sanji had a spin-off by tosh during WCI

maybe it's gonna be an annual thing? if i remember correctly, we got the sanji's special drawn by the food wars guy one year ago, more or less

Yes but that was just some pointless story of him working at Baratie.

and, apparently, we're also getting the cover and color-spread for the jump issue of chapter 950

Chopper absolutely will because Shueisha will take every opportunity to introduce more Chopper merch to the stores, I think they're just testing the waters with a "real" story first to see if it's something people will actually like. But even Chopper's time skip training was pretty tepid action-wise and you'd have to get creative and make the story very character-driven. Robin and Brook's write themselves. Sanji's would be difficult just because it's a landmine of social issues.

Based

Attached: Hiyori cheer.png (232x274, 45K)

>Luffy's mother is unknown, raised by the town and then Dadan
>Zoro was taken in by Kuina's father, no info on parents
>Nami's apparently an orphan raised by Bellemere until Arlong essentially kidnapped her
>Usopp's dad left to be a pirate and his mother died of an illness
>Chopper was a reindeer that was ostracised by his real parents after he ate his DF, raised by Hiriluk and then Kureha
>Sanji ran away from home after his mother died, was raised by Zeff
>Robin escaped the Marines after her mother died, no mention of father, just roamed the world taking care of herself since
>Franky is apparently also an orphan, raised by Tom
>Brook had an uninteresting life up until his death, life prior to being lost in Thriller Bark isn't worth going into it seems

>Both parents known
Usopp, Sanji, Chopper
>Mother known, not father
Robin
>Father known, not mother
Luffy
>Neither parent known
Zoro, Nami, Franky, Brook

We know both of Nami's parents. Bellemere and Genzo.

I don't know if you're trying to be heartfelt or stupid.

Usopp and Franky became Builder bros after their initial differences. Chopper thinks robots are cool.

One Piece has proven time and time again that bonds > blood.
It doesn't matter who Nami's bio mom is, Bellemere will always be her mother.

Robin's father is dead, it was mentioned that Olvia continued his work.

I hope we see Brook's past before Rumbar Pirates someday.

He was a knight in the West Blue. Lafitte was a lawman in the West Blue. Both are musical lanklets who practice hypnotism and carry cane-swords.
Explain this Oda.

We don’t know the extent of Jack’s endurance/invincibility.
Doflamingo could cut Jack, but whether cutting him can actually defeat him is unknown.

>literally no impressive swordsmen that are vista or mihawk tier in wano

what a fucking crapshoot

The West Blue hosts an annual talent show for law enforcement, Ohara wasn't invited

>no idea
>”mr. Bushido” is a chapter title
Anons have known Zoro is related to Ryuuma for a decade and a half. Only retards (which was most of you) didn’t know he was from the land of the samurai.

Attached: 7479B840-225A-41E0-B664-CF37B15869ED.jpg (800x1095, 178K)

So are people liking Wano?

Now that the anime has enetered wano, I hear nothing but "a new golden age for the anime" "the time to get back in" etc.

Yes. Jack and Cracker are Law tier.

They weren't just surprised Zoro when Zoro sent a flying slash with a knife, they were amazed it was even possible, the average swordsman skill in wano isn't very high

> just surprised Zoro when Zoro
I'll see myself out

Attached: Baby_5_Willing_To_Commit_Suicide.png (512x445, 75K)

It's decent but overhyped.

>People pretending to like Vivi
She was the most inconsequential character in her own arc and basically did nothing.

When I first went through Alabasta I was BEGGGING for her to actually do anything on the 4 SEPERATE ISLANDS THEY WENT TO and everything she did was just fucking useless and unmoving.

She had more personality as Miss Wednesday and then they flushed that down the toilet.

Karou dope though. Funny little duck, hope he comes back and joins the Strawhats full time.

True answer is Law because he has the personality, powers and backstory that makes him interesting.

Johnny, Yosaku and Kinemon are fun, Kamie is the best damsel in distress we've had.

Carrot, Vivi and Momonosuke haven't had nearly enough development despite their level of importance in the Manga.

Nah Wano has no steaks

Attached: The steaks.png (710x594, 275K)

which is stange since using haki to strengthen blades and even advanced forms arent unknown to them.

Guess that showed me.

I want to bet that she's from a town that Germa attacked and Sanji will try to kill himself in shame.

If her devil fruit is the Maru Maru no mi she'd still fit the crew since Maru can be used as a 0 for the Sunny Go number theory

I think you’re misunderstanding heavily.
The swordsmanship in Wano is so high tier the Marine doesn’t fuck with them.
They have sword magic no one else in the world has.
They are isolated, so there are techniques which they have never seen before, that were invented in the outside world by the equivalent of europeans.
Akainu warned Kizaru about the seven scabbards.
Brook explained that the seven scabbards were so strong the WG didn’t fuck with them.
There is a historical claim that the Wano samurai repelled all comers.
Mihawk didn’t show Zoro it was possible to cut fire. Zoro was so surprised it seems like it’s a secret Mihawk doesn’t know, which makes sense since Kinemon is a time traveller.
Wano samurai possess the lost arts.
Mihawk is the modern swordsman.
I have no doubt Mihawk could beat any samurai, but he’d become even stronger if he learned from them.

Luffy’s gonna force feed Kaido the dango and she will order him to be nice.

>"Oh, Luffy. You gullible fool!"

Attached: NO ONE SUSPECTS THE LOLI.png (683x380, 186K)

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit

Attached: d9z6m05-18da3f6e-d0e9-4fe7-b386-9f8557964f05.jpg (910x404, 379K)

i was rewatching alabasta arc recently and i still choked up at that scene where luffy and vivi starting punching each other

>why are you risking your life?
>BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO RISK
>TRY RISKING OUR LIVES TOO, WE'RE NAKAMA ARENT WE?

fucking feels

Attached: 1373957481260.png (800x453, 97K)

yes

>Luffy has four princesses lusting after his dick
>Zoro has one and she's since debased herself by becoming a whore
Is rubber cock that good?

Old One Piece used to have these every fucking arc. Every arc I cried 2-3 times minimum for real.
I have yet to feel even a tingle for Post-TS One Piece. Massive dread, it's all fights and powerlevels.

>carrot
>companion
Vivi ofc dumb question desu

Attached: 1553792204679.jpg (574x664, 139K)

lmao
reread alabasta or just kys

>All the Strawhats are Orphans with the exception of Sanji who's a Runaway Luffy, who's parents are just estranged and Chopper who was disowned
>Even Jinbei was an Orphan

So Momonosuke and Tama both have a chance of joining the crew if this is a rule.
Vivi will join when Cobra dies during the Reverie

Momonosuke isn’t a red herring; Tama is an addition.
Buggy and Shanks cabin boys for Toger crew.
Momonosuke and Tama to appeal to Oda’s daughter.
Also it’s not possible for Oda to think this far ahead but Gaimon claimed he was on treasure island and that he was protecting the greatest treasure in the world. All we saw were magical beasts.

Sugar of the arc

>he didn't cry for Corazon
>or Koala
>or Kyros
You ain't got a soul, nigga.

Momonosuke needs to complete his father’s unfulfilled will (Roger said no).
This is undeniable and requires he goes to Raftel.

Re-read everything from reverse mountain to Alabasta user

Franky is apparently also an orphan, raised by Tom
No he just got dumped by his dad who went on to be a pirate.

it was a single panel but Momonosuke was told some language he was using, that he learned from Zoro, came from the Kuri region on Wano and told not to use it.

Reminder that the only reason Luffy beat Cracker was because of matchup bullshit. He couldn't beat him in an actual fight that doesn't involve Luffy eating his opponent's ability.

Cracker would slaughter Doflamingo.

Nothing you said contradicted me
I'm sure 7 out of every thousand swordsmen in wano are genuinely amazing, the average is still low and they were still amazed to see Zoro use a flying slash, it's even worse since they already thought he was a samurai

>Luffy
funny well to spell Nami

Attached: CUTErameneating.jpg (217x232, 28K)

Best girl of the arc then?

second best

Attached: 1559364391460.jpg (607x608, 66K)

pre timeskip feels:
>nami you are my nakama
>zoro pledging to never lose again after mihawk
>sanji thanking zeff for everything
>dr kureha speech/WHEN DOES A MAN DIE?
>vivi realising the strawhats will risk their lives to help save alabasta
>straw hats showing the X on their wrists to vivi
>robin wants to live
>merry's funeral
>bon kurei sacrificing himself
>SKY ISLAND DOES EXIST
>luffy vs usopp
>luffy having a breakdown after kuma wipes out the strawhats
>bon kurei sacrificing himself again
>ace dies

post timeskip feels
>corazon's death
>mr soldier
>errrrrr
>i guess the blood transfusion from jinbei?
>thats it

Hey I said this someone a while ago.

nice try t/u/mblr

Vivi was the most courageous non-crew (I cringed writing that) member in the story so far except maybe Momonosuke.
She was already trying to defeat Crocodile on her own, though her failure was almost certain.
Only a shit taster dislikes Vivi. She is based in every way.

Attached: 9F22EC34-5388-4FC2-A131-3E934D60C5CC.png (800x523, 182K)

You're missing at least two.
>From Russian with Love
>You're fine just the way you are nii-san

>forgetting RAIZO... IS SAFE

>dr kureha speech/WHEN DOES A MAN DIE?
Fucking hell man,don't remind me.One of the more emotional moments for me besides the merry's funeral.

everything after post-war arc is soulless

Paradise
>Exploring a mysterious world full of romance, slowly gaining infamy

New World
>Declare war on everyone, every decision is a strategic one

Sanji got Shun Saeki.
Zoro got Boichi.
From current Jump, who would you guys like to see for the rest of the crew

There’s way more dude, the flashbacks in the new world have surpassed almost all the old world ones, and I expect the few remaining champs like Norland and Bellemere will get usurped soon.

Attached: AACEB725-A1F1-4F48-A862-2ED10A4E095B.jpg (1190x672, 83K)

by your logic reverie arc was filler

There's been more than that since the timeskip but a lot of them felt so forced and hamfisted.

I think I was supposed to feel sad about Otohime's death during the fishman island flashback but I found myself not caring at all about it.

I want Hori to do a Chopper man one. And the Kimetsu no Yaiba guy for Usopp where he sees everything as fucking terrifying.

>thats it
unironically kill yourself

Attached: dressrosa iron boxing.jpg (1520x1200, 583K)

I don't need to
>Doesn't do anything on Little Garden when everyone else is fighting Baroque works despite being a decently high level agent with some level of fighting ability
>Doesn't do anything in the Drum kingdom at all
>Alabasta she is just an exposition machine
>Doesn't seek out Koza to try and stop the rebellion
>Doesn't rush out during the final fight try. Just cries from a watch tower like austist of PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP

Everything she was supposedly trying to do in the whole arc was a failure and saved only by Luffy or some other member of the strawhats despite the fact that she was meant to have some badass bounty hunter abilities after being undercover for a few years.

Literally everything she tries to do fails and doesn't get a single good moment in. The whole "Use our lives!" line is more feels for Luffy's dedication to his friends rather than Vivi being self sacrificing.

I fucking hate how much of a lack of agency she actually has in the entirety of her arc.

Fisher Tiger and Koala were the hard hitters on FI, Otohime was too obvious to have any real emotion behind it.

>FI
Otohime and Tiger
Fukaboshi gay momment "to zero"
J*mbe blood donation
>PH
Mocha
>Dressrosa
Corazón
Mr. Soldier/Scarlet
Law's past
Doffy's past
>Zou
Raizo is safe
>WCI
Sanji's past
Reiju and Sanji kind boi
Pedro
Bruleé and Katakuri
>Wano
Yasu's speech
Toko

Attached: 1553997051564.jpg (270x289, 12K)

Attached: fishman island fisher death.jpg (1066x1600, 395K)

Attached: fishman island neptune.jpg (760x1200, 242K)

(Not in order)
>The Bronze Statue
>Sabo appears and eats Mera Mera
>Burgess BTFO
>Tontatta Introduction
>EMPEROR’s PUNCH!!!
>The Straw Hat Fan Club (and barriers!)
>Admiral Fujitora introduction

Fuck dude this is just one arc of new world and I’m already tired of typing out feels that come to my head from the era.

You are just taking them for granted like you did back when the old chapters were being released, if you aren’t a new reader.

Attached: fishman island zeor.jpg (760x1200, 253K)

Attached: punk hazard vergo death.png (721x768, 1.13M)

Attached: punk hazard monet death.png (729x406, 519K)

>and barriers
Bari Bari pistol hit me like a brick.

>Doesn't do anything on Little Garden
She did the same amount of things as Nami i.e they saved Usopp
>Doesn't do anything in the Drum kingdom
She is the reason they were able to enter peacefully
>Alabasta she is just an exposition machine
Its her fucking kingdom
>Doesn't seek out Koza to try and stop the rebellion
She didnt know where he was and that wouldnt stop the rebellion, Crocodile was the key
>Doesn't rush out during the final fight try. Just cries from a watch tower like austist
That and Luffy defeating Crocodile was what stopped the whole war you speed reader

Attached: One Piece - Vol.14 Ch.126 - Instinct - 5.png (762x1200, 229K)

Attached: zou raizo is safe.jpg (2000x1500, 639K)

HOMAGE FIST

Attached: reverie the sun.png (1806x1300, 1.13M)

I watched the Anime so I had more than enough time to stew in Vivi's uselessness

don't remind me

Attached: 1475279713377.png (997x781, 426K)

One time Nami tells Zoro she will kill him if he keeps digging into ancient history, a double entendre because the WG literally kills people for digging into ancient history.
It was just a gag scene but it’s ironic since the Imu has the same policy.

i hope this mini-dump shuts your dumb ass for good. "that's it" for post-timeskip feels, this fucking retard...

Attached: wci goodbye.png (903x1300, 440K)

Attached: IMG_20190710_102747_282.jpg (613x1278, 78K)

I don't get what is the point of these comparisons. Of course there are more emotional parts pre time-skip. There are also 350 more chapters than post time-skip. If you even think it's not going to be emotional seeing everybody realizing theirs dreams, maybe you should stop reading already.

Doffy is Admiral tier, of course he could

>Not watching from Romance Dawn to Skypeia while skipping the filler
>I can't call him a Speed Reader so I'll just post "le reaction image!"

You convince me Vivi's good by posting a single thing she on her own that was actually a success.

Make way for most heart wrenching moment.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS FUCKING WHALE AGAIN

Attached: Binks Sake.jpg (800x1156, 181K)

>WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS FUCKING WHALE AGAIN
Literally the epilogue of the series. Unless Oda actually has him smash through the mountain and meet them at Raftel.

Laboon isn't going to be reunited with Brook until the absolute final chapters probably. He's waiting for their return on the other side of the grand line with Crocus.

Dude i refuted every single point you made about Vivi being useless, i dont need to do anything more to prove that you are a speed reader

Attached: One Piece - Vol.23 Ch.210 - 0 - 15.png (889x1400, 322K)

Attached: 17EC55F4-A9A6-4EE1-9501-F7D9DC1B7DA5.jpg (519x1057, 165K)

man I can't wait for the monet and vergo cover story. oda is sure taking his time
...any time now!

What was this in reference to? Her betrayal?

Oda cocksuckers on full damage control today. Seriously, who gives a shit about some no-name Donquixote Pirate who we will NEVER see again and has no bearing on the story. Oda initially didn't even want to include him at all but his editor forced him to because he liked the background.
Moments like these are infinitely sadder than anything in post-TS.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Fuck that, Gastino joining Buggy's mercenaries when? Alvida requires more clown dick.

Good Morning

Attached: Donatsu for Vivi-chan.jpg (292x243, 24K)

Gaesar should get a cover story of him just crawling into a random ditch somewhere and dying alone.

t. Nami

Posting the DEFINITIVE Strawhat Crew
>Luffy: Captain
>Zorro: Swordsman
>Nami: Navigator
>Usopp: Sniper
>Sanji: Cook
>Chopper: Doctor
>Robin: Archeaologist
>Franky: Shipwright
>Brook: Musician
>Jinbei: Helmsman
>Vivi: Politician
>Caroo: Pet
>Kuma: Quatermaster
>Caribou: Janitor
>Carrot: Lookout
>Momonosuke: Cabinboy
>Tama: Cabingirl

Am I missing anyone?

Good morning

Attached: One Happy Family part 4.png (798x657, 822K)

JINBE WILL DIE

>Swordsman
Just say first mate ffs.

>He’s a janitor on a pirate ship

>N-no those sad moments don't count STOP YOU CAN ONLY GET SAD AT PRE-TS MOMENTS
Get the fuck out of here, and I say it as the bigger nostalgiafaggot in this general

Attached: 123456789.png (390x256, 59K)

To her secret origin. Don’t you remember that scene when Nami collapses in Vivi’s arm after using her magical ability (states as NOT just navigational skill by Princess Vivi, who wonders how Nami can be so special) to avoid the story ending water spout.
Nami’s body is physically weakened to the point of collapse from using the magic.

Attached: B9D96FEA-3B19-4A98-8F4F-D6744B4BEB64.png (398x522, 270K)

Reminder that we are having a One Piece popularity poll
>Submit your 3 favourite OP character, the order is irrelevant
>The time limit, is one month from now on. I will close the polls once August 2 hits and soon after that I will release the results
>just make sure the 3 characters you pick are your very very favourite because you can't change your vote once you submit the form
And with all that said here's the link
forms.gle/HevpvWTjDdc5A5166

Attached: 1542817302712.gif (341x400, 585K)

Gotta have someone to swab those poop decks, though that's literally what cabin boys are for among other menial tasks.

Zoro's official role is "combatant" like Lucky Roo.

He’s “swordsman” though.
Zoro, Luffy, and Nami all agreed early on that Usopp takes over if Luffy dies.

literally who?

What?

>Oda
>killing a SH offscreen
How new are you? I doubt even Pound is tgat

Yes, he would mid-diff Jack and high-diff Cracker.

Volume 93 has sold 1,378,177 copies in its first week

Previous First Week Wano Sales
>92: 1,386,360
>91: 1,510,459

Attached: 93.jpg (1076x1636, 1.82M)

never said about offscreen

Oh you mean literally; I think he said some smartass comment to Vivi and Nami defended her. I can’t remember for sure though.

*even Pound is dead

Attached: 2458F622-D08C-4FFC-9F0C-6AE0FCC92C14.jpg (112x400, 14K)

How much does it pay?

>Nami could've saved Usopp on her own
>Aside from getting into Drum kingdom through a single throaway line only put in to keep some relevance to her during choppers arc. Doesn't do anything in Drum Kingdom
>Everything else: Let Luffy and the strawhats do everything for her so she might as well not be a part of the story.

Post one single action that she did that was an actual success that didn't rely on anybody else helping her. Nothing she does is of any intrinsic value to the story except the fact that she exists.

She also has a serious lack of personality outside of "I'm a Princess who wants to save my kingdom" no flaws, no points of comedy, no unique chemistry with any of the 7 characters she traveled with including her pet.

Everybody complains about how inconsequential all the princesses are in One Piece but has a double standard for Vivi. Vivi is just as useless as Rebecca but went to more islands.

OHOHNONONONONONONNO
Axe when?

Fuck One Piece is dying bros we had a good run

>Nami with a fever collapses
Uhh, user?

You get paid in adventure.

Don't forget Long John Silver, who was Captain Flint's lieutenant in the novel Treasure Island.

So I gather that Wano is selling less and less ?

Pre-tsfag BTFO

You expected anything else? If you aren't a cocksucker it's obvious quality has dipped massively since Pre-TS.

Just like literally every other arc in the series

This. The steaks have steadily gotten smaller and smaller, there's no more interaction between the crew and everything revolves around Luffy.

Ya the page I’m looking for is different, I think it’s right after Laboon or some such, and Nami has an episode and dodges a huge water spout, and the collapses in Vivi’s arms.
Vivi says that even with full mastery of navigation, predicting one is not humanly possible.
Another one is when Nami rides the void century Waver and it’s revealed by Conis’s dad that they take years to be able to ride. Nami is just as good as Conis immediately.

Attached: EBB3847D-DEC7-4CAA-963B-FD2F57EEF5A1.jpg (571x525, 179K)

That's Haki you dumbass.

After using a magic ability.

Post Wano Predictions
>Chopper, Momonosuke and Tama are kidnapped from the prison and taken to Onigashima because each of them have abilities useful to Kaido

>void century Waver
What?

I'm just gonna post it here.

Attached: 1471367336266.jpg (1059x4463, 1.63M)

What happened to the waver bros? Nami hasn't touched it in years.

Billshit. Vivi had already been to Revery and sailed on the grand line before this, you brainlet tier speedreader.
She said it’s unpredictable. CoO is not absolute, and it magically triggering for no reason before the water spout makes no sense either unless Nami is very special.

One Piece is completely indefensible since the time-skip.

Tama will be played by Megumi Han (Gon Freecss) and O-Kiku will be played by Mariya Ise (Killua Zoldyck)

Attached: KT.jpg (824x849, 461K)

Treasure island was kino, so was treasure planet. Even the prequeal series Black Sails

It doesn't work in the Blue Seas, Kizaru.

>Nami could've saved Usopp on her own
1-You cant know that since miss whatever weights 10 tons
2-So what? It doesnt change the fact that she helped. I could say the same thing about Vivi helping Usopp without Nami
>Aside from getting into Drum kingdom through a single throaway line
Nice job trying to diminish her moment simply because you got btfo. That was a good growth moment for Luffy as well >Doesn't do anything in Drum Kingdom
Iirc only Luffy and Chopper had any major moments during the arc so whats you point?
>Everything else: Let Luffy and the strawhats do everything for her so she might as well not be a part of the story.
I literally proved you wrong about this a few posts ago, her screaming helped stopping the war and she was their guide during the whole arc
>She also has a serious lack of personality outside of "I'm a Princess who wants to save my kingdom" no flaws, no points of comedy, no unique chemistry with any of the 7 characters she traveled with including her pet.
Seriously gtfo you speedreader

Attached: One Piece - Vol.18 Ch.166 - Luffy vs. Vivi - 18.jpg (900x1400, 552K)

>right after Laboon
>collapses in Vivi’s arms.
Vivian was Miss Wednesday until the end of Whiskey Peak.

The early sections of OP were shit on until after they were done too though. I was there.

>Chopper does nothing
>Brook does nothing
>Robin does nothing
>Monster Trio have fights and everyone else does nothing as a matter of fact
>Kyoshiro is Denjiro
>Kaido and Big Mom KO each other and Luffy takes the credit

Okay?

??? It's the very first thing they tried after landing, and it did work.

Muppet Treasure Island was the most kino of all, of course.

user...

Attached: Shiro_Mokuba_I_Infobox.png (678x648, 746K)

>Be naturally talented at predicting the weather and riding things
>"ItS' MaGiC"
Like, I can buy that this might be a connection to a bloodline, but why does it have to be magic?

Attached: 1562415827506.gif (421x389, 1021K)

Franky remodelled it into some ugly horse contraption. It was used in PH and Dressrosa IIRC.

>92: 1,386,360
Actually this are the sales of the first 4 days

Attached: 1559489759085.png (245x279, 76K)

I'm ready for the /ss/

Nice anime filler
Kek

A pedantic correction. Mrs. Wednesday was the Alabastan Princess acting as a spy against a usurper of her ancient kingdom, who was seeking to read the glyph that revealed an ancient weapon’s location.
Vivi knows some or all about it, since her dad is confirmed to, as well.
Brooke’s shadow calls Nami as a literal princess, “after a closer look.”

fuck off, that particular moment wasn't even sad; it was a visceral moment of intense loathing meant to evoke empathy. In terms of tragedy, Corazon is easily among the top.

Attached: 38.jpg (1366x768, 139K)

So did it improve? Huh? Did it? No I don't think it did sweetheart.

>Japs don't like Dressrosa and Fishman Island

Is this some stupid shit like how Kakashi was always Naruto's 3rd most popular character in the Jap polls, even when he hadn't appeared in like 200 chapters?

Hunterkeks?

If you can't find the scene then it didn't happen, dick nuts.

>soldier dock channel 2 is filler
>all of current OP is filler because the crew never made it past the flaming ocean in Punk Hazard

The Waver is also in Norland’s fashback, heavily implying it is from the Void Century.
>Heaven’s Gate
At the start of the Skypiea arc which requires a 10 billion beli toll to enter, is also implied to be from the void century, with cameras and shit being there like it used to be literally a theme park for the ancients.
Learn to read.

Except, it all works using Dials. Skypeia is naturally advanced thanks to Dials. You are talking out of your ass.

>He has never heard of an Entry Tax
Okay now you're underage.

Here you go sandy vagina.

Attached: 37FA9B0C-F9A2-4D42-8FAD-6E66E5FB36FD.png (762x1200, 214K)

Was that so hard? Also it's just because she's a natural navigator, she spent years reading atlases and weather textbooks.

>O-Kiku will be played by Mariya Ise (Killua Zoldyck)
youtube.com/watch?v=ef2m-0w2o6U
holy shit, that range. they definitely got the right gal for okiku

>Skypiea is naturally advanced thanks to dials.
Dials also existed in the void century. Norland didn’t get his Waver from Skypiea. We know that Wavers were on the Blue Sea in Norland’s time.
Again, it’s confirmed the Waver is ancient technology, and it’s also confirmed a normal person can’t just get on one and ride it, yet Nami can.

Thats probably some special type of CoO

HUP! HaaaaaAAAAA!

Attached: Shamisen intensifies.webm (636x360, 226K)

I always get the two confused, is that momo's sister or the trap?

A normal person can "ride" it,but they can't control it for shit.

Both

Ya the “sovereign” kind ancient weapons have from birth, as stated by the sea kings about Shirahoshi when they stop the boat.

True, Nami can “Pilot” it, inherently instantly without any training at all. She’s not sitting passenger.

>Strawhat Cabin girl.
She's useless in combat, and Choppers their mascot. Also having a child clean up all that mess by herself seems kinda cruel don't you think?

Yes, sure, but why are you so sure that they were Ancient Civilization technology? Dials can ONLY be found in sky islands, due to the evolution of seashells there. So it stands to reason that sky people where the ones to develop this technology.
In the introduction to Jaya, a giant ship that had been sailing for hundreds of years falls down from the sky, so of course you can assume that Wavers and the like can also fall down from passing sky islands into the Blue Sea.
A normal person can definitely ride a Waver, it just takes years of practice.

Think about this. If they were really ancient civilization technology, why wouldn't the world want to eradicate it? A Sound Dial might have important information on the void century. A Picture Dial might even have photos. The WG should have commented on dials at least once in all of One Piece if they're that dangerous, but they never have, telling me that they're actual Sky Island Technology.

>she spent years reading maps
>therefore she can expertly pilot vehicles that require years of training to use competently, without any training.
Nami didn’t even believe sky island existed faggot, she didn’t know about wavers in advance or read their operations manual.
It’s super suspect.

user the only named God in all of One Piece is first shown on Skypiea, protected by a barrier. It appears totally foreign to the skypieans, except they worship its name, “Vearth.”
You REALLY need to learn to read. Vearth God is from the void century too.

Attached: 3203978F-78D4-4E95-8886-077656977DB3.jpg (281x180, 9K)

Koala did it and she’s well adjusted

>a normal person can ride a Waver after years of practice.
Nami was better than Conis, who had years of practice, with no practice at all. Her log books didnt have Waver riding manuals in them.

>Literally doesn't mention any single one of my arguments
>Just posts a random fact

Alright, you're schizo-poster. Go back to fapping to Kinemon.

Your arguments are weak as fuck and shouldn’t be taken seriously. The Waver is confirmed to exist over a very long timeline, your random questions about the motives of the WG, which is the biggest mystery in the story and unknown, are irrelevant.
Meanwhile Mr. Prince came true, Mr. Bushido is true too, and Nami is a princess is coming true too.
>schizo
Stay blasted.

finally they can work in a superior series

I'm not arguing about Nami being a princess you sperg, you think you're talking to only one person but it's several, and I do fucking agree with the Nami is a princess theory.
God, the fact that you can't even understand this conversation just goes to show how much of a speedreader you are.

>I agree with your theory.
Ok cool.

By “ancient” tech I don’t mean necessarily Raftel Tech, just that Wavers were tech people were using in ancient times, which is confirmed regardless of how they function.

Damn, you really are a brainlet, and can't even recognize what you are being criticized for. I don't know why you even read One Piece when your brain is incapable of following a basic conversation.

did not expect this level of genuine kino

Attached: wtf.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

The picture dials literally might have ancient pics in them. The specific sky island above Mock Town was a mystery the WG still hadn’t unveiled, though they already knew about sky islands.
It’s already confirmed because I can ask why they didn’t steal the fucking Poneglyph or the gold, let alone search out wavers to destroy, retard.
Are you going to say the Poneglyph on Skypiea wasn’t from the void century with your argument as “why didn’t the WG do something!!? That proves the Poneglyph isn’t from the void century!”
You fucking retard, they didn’t have this islands location. It was a theme park or something cool in the void century but all records were lost.

movie 6 is pure kino

its so fucked up and weird, i love it

Attached: lily carnation.png (250x367, 99K)

I didn’t care for it. Just because it’s different and edgy doesn’t make it good

Why didn’t the world want to eradicate the Poneglyph or steal the gold retard?

Read Slower.

Attached: 0238-005.png.jpg (1066x1600, 316K)

But it is. There was a genuine feel of threat

It’s possible to go there if you find an artifact that leads there, which Gol D. Roger had done within Gan Fall’s lifetime.
You need to learn to read. You can’t post any evidence the WG has EVER been to Skypiea because they haven’t. Everyone assumed Norland was just full of shit.
WG would go there and take that gold in a heartbeat if it knew.

Post evidence that Lvneel or any other WG subsidiaries discovered Skypiea after they executed Norland for lying.

Yeah,what I'm saying is anyone can ride it,but to actually make it controllable you need years of training.

Nami is so skilled she can land the thing driving it off Enel’s Maxim with a passenger.

There's a marine named after the real life person who captured and killed Blackbeard and all he did was job to Barto
Most of the time Oda just thinks pirate names are cool and uses them for his fantasy characters.

>you are so dumb, t-thanks for spoonfeeding me that Nami is a princess with a special magic.

The first thing they find in Sky Island, is another pirate ship, which gets destroyed by someone who's job is exactly to destroy ships that get there.
Gan Fall offers them his service, implying he makes a living out of it.
Everyone in Skypeia is not surprised by Blue Sea Dwellers, as it's a completely normal sight.

I'm sorry you can't read, because the ENTIRE point of the introduction to Skypeia was that it's not such a big deal to make it there, and that many people do in fact.

Attached: 0237-023.png.jpg (1066x1600, 298K)

Doffy truly loves his crew, wtf was law's problem

20th Anniversary posters

Attached: 20.jpg (1080x1547, 876K)

Nami likes his boat

>Skypeia is a complete mistery, no one has ever been there before!!!!

Attached: 0219-008.png.jpg (1066x1600, 334K)

Gan Fall

They charge obscene amounts because the encounters are rare. You failed to post evidence that the WG had been to Skypiea in any respect since it executed Norland for lying about the city of Gold.

Attached: D_H4ap-XsAEnRu6.jpg (494x689, 74K)

some better looks at kiku and tama's color schemes

Attached: D_H5-3AWkAAHIsv.jpg (445x544, 57K)

Luffy's goal is to become pirate king, he can't do that without headbutting with the Yonko and other pirates crews

Well,a lot of people have been there,but absolutely none of them survive to tell people that it does exist.It's more of an urban legend in that sense.

It’s a void century island, and so artifacts that lead to it exist, but all history of it was lost to the world.
The people underneath it didnt believe it existed.

Momo’s sister.

>Roger Pirates

Cute!

They have a tourism industry though, through High West.

One Belli is 10 thousand Extols actually. Read Slower again, this is all information readily available in the manga.

People in the East Blue also tought devil fruits to be a myth. The point of the series is, the further in you go, the more people know about the world, because they've seen more shit. Jaya was inhabited by rookie pirates who didn't know much about the world.

Replace “Skypiea” with “Raftel” and apply your retard logic.

>An island with an actual fucking TOURISM industry is one of the biggest secrets of the world and not even the WG knows about it.
There is literally no way someone can read this fast, it definitely violates the laws of the universe.

Attached: 96168.jpg (225x350, 37K)

Mock Town was in Paradise.
The average people of Wano (the furthest island so far) know less about the world than anyone except the people of East Blue.

You failed to post evidence the WG has been to Skypiea.

Good job, you applied a rare exception to a rule that has been proven true in every other case, want a medal?

I might be wrong but i think its mentioned that the WG has trade deals with Skypea for seastone

Year of Zoro.

Read a book nigger.
Explain how an island with tourism, who readily know about sea dwellers, which has THREE different ways of getting into which are all known by pirates, and which receives a steady stream of pirates like literally any other island in the Grand Line, is completely hidden to the WG.

Attached: carl-sagan_1_orig.jpg (850x400, 56K)

you're fully wrong

Yeah I'm sure the hack will include Zoro's important eye scar in a fucking spin off LOL

If this wasn't the manga it was, I'd think nothing of that demon drawing there... But is it me or is that an Oni / Oars type creature with an axe?

Best girl

Attached: Margaret Color.jpg (297x389, 67K)

Oda approved Admiral level list of admiral level characters

Monkey D. Luffy (post whole cake island)
Roranoa Zoro
Trafalgar Law.
Eustass Kidd
X Drake
Kuzan
Borsalino
Garp
Sengoku
Sakazuki
Kong
Silvers Raleigh
Maseru D. Chocheh
Doc Q
Von Augern
Sabo
Burgess
Dragon
Big Mom
Kaidou
Shanks
Benn Beckman
Scoper Gabin
Lucky Roo
Yasopp
Vista
Marco
Boa Hancock
Sentomaru
Bisoromi bear before he became brainwashed
Issho
Ryankaku
King
Hyogoro
Kawamatsu
Kyoshiro

Are you fucking retarded? The people of Mock Town literally believed ALL Sky Islands were fake. All it takes is to traverse a little more into the Grand Line so they get laughed at for being retards.

You just made that up.

You’re deflecting from providing support for your argument that the WG knew where Skypiea was and what was on it, and didn’t destroy it because it’s irrelevant.
In the beginning that the argument is very dumb. We’re still at that square until you support your claim with something other than “Gol Roger made it there” which is also retarded because Roger found Raftel and the WG still hasn’t.
For fucks sake.

This isn’t evidence that the WG knew Skypiea and what is on it.

Kek, you're literally a little child just ignoring all the evidence. Guess the WG doesn't know about Long Ring Long Land because they've never mentioned it either I guess?
Use your goddamn brain, literally everyone knows about Skypeia to the point the make money out of tourism, it takes a special kind of retard to deny this evidence.

>Zoro's important eye scar
What about the scar is important? It's just another scar on his body, unless you're one of those dumbasses who think he's hiding some secret power up behind it.

killer one shot zoro so he's pirate king level?

>rewatch Sanji's WCI arc
>watch him grab Luffy and bounce into air without putting in any effort

Being able to kick and float in air is the most bullshit move ever. Why won't Oda let Sanji teach it to the other SH members? You can literally kick yourself into sky islands or anywhere while nobody can catch you unless you have a devil fruit power that lets you fly. Just imagine Zoro or Luffy being able to do the same thing. It is the most broken thing I've ever seen.

He's definitely hiding something. Rayleigh got a similar scar and Rayleigh was a swordsman.

Attached: 1552029086948.jpg (540x549, 76K)

>Rayleigh got a similar scar and Rayleigh was a swordsman.
Who'd have thunk it? A swordsman getting sliced... what's the world coming to?

We know the WG knew about Long-O-Ring island because and Admiral visited it.
The WG hasn’t visited Skypiea as far as we know, and isn’t omniscient, and didn’t have a presence on Mock Town, and was repelled despite its best effort at Shandora 800 years ago.
You have posted no evidence that the WG knew about Skypiea, or about it’s glyph and golden bell and it’s fucking wavers, which were on the blue seas too 400 years ago, since Norland’s crew had one.

>exact same scar
>"n-no, it's very common for swordsman to have that scar, yeah uh, i don't care if zoro and rayleigh are the only ones with that scar, n-no, i don't care about your rational arguments"
this is what you sound like, stop kvetching any time faggot

Attached: 1546658580279.png (181x181, 22K)

>or about it’s glyph and golden bell
What? Are you retarded? I don't understand how your fucking brain even works.
Roger was the only one who knew where the Bell was previous to the Skypiea arc, before that, a literal war was going on over finding it.

>rational arguments
What rational arguments? All you've pointed at is that there are two characters with a scar. The difference being Rayleigh can use both of his eyes fine and Zoro apparently cannot. What's your endgame here?

>Zoro apparently cannot
How do you know that? Did Zoro say it? Have Zoro implied it? The answer is no.

You're kvetching, stop.

>apparently
Key word here.

Do you genuinely belive that Zoro getting a scar presumably from Mihawk is in any way related to Rayleigh receiving his scar? You think Mihwawk gave that to Rayleigh too? Or that both of them unlocked supreme 3000 dimensions blind asura chips cola and that gave them the scar? Is that it?

Attached: 27ff44472f2414bfdc69b6bfdf56507a1528044755_full.png (462x343, 252K)

If you don't speedread, you understand the reason knows how to use a waver is because she naturally understands waves, tides and currents.
It's nothing about ancient civilization magic or whatever autistic shit you came up with.

Read a little bit slower and you might understand.

Attached: 0240-004.png.jpg (1066x1600, 362K)

Mihawk most likely told Zoro about Rayleigh and his scar and Zoro gave himself the scar.

Are Zorofags this autistic now?

>got defeated by luffy and law in an afternoon even though he had trebol with him, pica blocking the way and they had to go through multiple hurdles just to get him.
>Somehow he has a chance of defeating someone who can spam countless giant soldiers and a haki strong enough to cut boundman.
Nah m8 he's fucked even G4 is not enough to defeat cracker on its own.

zoro will cut off his arm next to copy shanks and become an even better swordsman.

Stop kvetching, you're already resorting to boogeymans and buzzwords. It's time to unplug your keyboard and turn off your computer and sit in a corner until you've calmed down.

You're resorting to making up your own fanfics to pretend you have a point.

what would hancock do if luffy impregnated that

What fanfics? Rayleigh does have a scar.

Can't wait for him to cut of his head to become the best swordsman across life and afterlife.

Stop responding to it.

Everything except that.

Stop kvetching.

3 swords style is gonna be hard with just one arm and mouth.

it's time to put that other hole finally to use

Repeating words or phrases over and over is a sign of autism. Take care.

The same "people" who said Kaido wasn't a dragon is the same faggot insisting that Zoro's eye has been lost and his scar isn't a power boost.

Just let that sink in.

Attached: 1540056577106.jpg (1920x1080, 1.69M)

The world government knew that the Poneglyph was at Shandora at its formation, because it invaded the country but was repelled by the ancient Shandians, who’s warrior ancestor souls who died in this war inhabited the Forest of Embodiment.
Somehow they lost this info in the centuries following, since Lvneel didn’t know shit about Shandora and Norland didn’t have the island on a chart, he literally heard the bell ringing and followed the sound through a storm instead.
There’s no reason to believe they’d seek out to destroy the wavers on Skypiea, it that they even know Skypiea’s location above the Shandian warrior land of old. Whoever argued that the Waver can’t be ancient because it uses dials and the WG would have invaded Skypiea to destroy them is a retard.

>x is y because I said so
the same people posting sanji are the same one who crossdress at home

Says the faggot repeating the same shit with repetitive behavior while being upset by relatively minor changes and difficulty understanding simple plot. Kill yourself with your projections.

He can just use the stump like Shiki does.

>the further you go in the grand line the more the inhabitants know
>the Shandians knew void century history, sea stone, devil fruits, Poneglyphs, and ancient artifacts
>Dressrosans literally didn’t know their own families.

>Says the faggot repeating the same shit with repetitive behavior
What did I repeat? "Stop kvetching."

Sanji's surname was a secret because anyone from the north blue would have noticed it, zoro has been identified as a roronoa since chapter 3 and nobody said a word, unless the name comes from the isolated land of wano in which case will be revealed this arc, but since kinemob and co haven't said shit about it leads me to believe that it's not gonna happen.

>speedreader is ESL
Wow, color me surprised. Stop skipping your ESL classes.

>since Lvneel didn’t know shit about Shandora and Norland didn’t have the island on a chart
Damn, it's almost like, the WG government is hiding information about the world so people are persuaded not to go there, since there records dictate that there's nothing in there!
Great job Sherlock!

holy mother of cringe, you're seething hard

He's telling you to stop kvetching because you seriously need to stop with your repetitive behavior of constantly kvetching. I know you have autism but you need to calm down. Tell your handler to keep their eyes on you for now.

Go directly to Impel Down
Do NOT pass go
Do NOT collect 200 berries

Attached: TOY-013294.jpg (600x430, 136K)

There are places, like Skypiea and Raftel, which the World Government never found.

>muh ESL
Go home crossdressing, sweetie.

Ah yes, hundreds of pirates have managed to reach Sky Island and do so on a steady stream, but the most powerful force on earth has no idea of it's existence.
Sorry but this argument just falls apart the moment you read the first 10 chapters of Skypiea.

>He
>no u
You seem very upset. The roleplaying won't save you.

If you think his scar is a "power boost", you legit must be a dbzspic or something.

My husbandwife.

You LITERALLY cannot explain why Skypiea has a tourism industry based entirely on people coming and going, with the WG not knowing of them.
Your brain is literally incapable of joining these 2 dots together, and it's just very sad overall.

stop kvetching

Will Wano be as marketable as Dressrosa?

Attached: 1533254564258.jpg (800x800, 253K)

All comers except the strawhats, Bellamy, and Roger’s crew died before leaving regardless of affiliation.
The Vearth God is a void century god, the only named one, Skypiea is a void century locality.

Damn dude, did you forgot how strong Shanks got from losing his arm??? He went from Pirate to Pirate who got his arm bit off. Imagine that.

How much stronger did Kuma get from being molested over and over by the jews?

user I did explain it. Pirates rarely appear there, and heaven’s gate is maintained since ancient times. You keep deflecting from showing WG influence there because there is none and they never been there.

Vearth is earth. They worship dirt. Because dirt grows plants good.

it's a 2.5 multiplier based on the time

You assuming the WG knows where Raftel is does not prove they do.
Same goes for Skypiea.

>Pirates rarely appear
First thing the Strawhats see when they arrive at Skypiea is another pirate ship.
Then Nami makes it into Vearth and another different pirate asks her for help.
Read slower.

Vearth is represented as a humanoid god in sculpture (from dirt), encased in a transparent barrier.

Skypiea even has a fucking exchange from their currency to Bellis, that's how integrated they are with the Blue Sea.
Holy shit this whole argument just falls completely flat.

Attached: 1562182263914.jpg (345x383, 48K)

Dirt is called vearth. Moon is called Endless Vearth.

I want Jinbe to fight King seeing how King has fire powers and Jinbe fought Ace for 5 days just with his bare fists. That would also fit into the Ace angle this arc will have/had. I wouldn't even mind if it was Zoro + Jinbe, because King has a sword too.

There is a sea in the sky and no indication of any WG presence on it.
The WG had control of the Blues but not the grand line.
For blue sea dwellers sailing on the sky is almost unheard of, or Nami would have heard of it under Arlong’s rule.
You keep saying WG is on the sky islands but you never post evidence for it. Skypiea is hard to find from the sky sea, and extremely dangerous to get to. The WG never has.

Vearth is earth you fucking mongoloid. They praise it like a god because of it's rarity. You really have to read this series slower, it's all really obvious if you don't skip chapters.

Attached: 0292-016.png.jpg (1066x1600, 264K)

Gan Fall made a living offering his services to tourists, protecting them from guerrillas. Wyper was in the white sea, below the actual living space of Skypiea, raiding. Who was he raiding? The tourists.
I don't get why some people have trouble with this. The reason the WG isn't interested in Skypiea is that they're dirt poor and have nothing to offer.

Ya, I agree, except the earth sculpture is called “Fairy Vearth.” Only that one had a confirmed humanoid representation in the story so far.

>leaving "kami" untranslated
Why is Viz so stupid?

Was it ever addressed why someone translated Kaido as THE Kaido?

When you have an idea, it is very hard to change your mind out of it, because it means that you must've been wrong and thus admit "defeat". To these people, arguing for something that makes zero sense it better than admitting they were wrong and changing their mindset.
It's honestly really fucking sad, and it's the number one reason why as humans fuck everything up.

>THE Kaido
*el kaido

Attached: scared mexican gladiator.png (1169x720, 811K)

Doffy confirmed Überchad.

Attached: BFj2aW3.png (494x309, 149K)

>Actually arguing with the guy who fucking thought Waiper had a seastone bazooka about Skypiea

Attached: 1562251254950.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Ok so where was the WG? Gan Fall didnt really need to make a living by the way, he had everything he needed.
Skypiea was a mystery island believed not to exist, sometime pirates would stumble on it or find an artifact that led there, that’s it.
Nami didn’t believe it existed despite being raised doing cartography for pirates from the new world.

It makes sense.

Anyway when do you guys think Catviper will come to Wano. Will he interact with Zolo?

personally, i can't wait for dogstorm to finally get some action!

Why would the WG intervene with Skypiea? It's as far as we now, a country that is not part of the WG. It is hard to reach, and is currently at war meaning you will get raided if you enter.
WG literally has no reason to enter Skypiea.

Vearth is a name for the earth bit there is also an anthropomorphic sculpture of it on Skypiea.
I was wrong about Skypiea, the World Government probably did know it’s location and just didn’t make the connection that it was above Jaya, but ultimately that’s irrelevant to whether or not Wavers are from the void century, the original argument.

How does it make sense? There's an English equivalent.

Whoosh.

Originally it was argued that if Wavers were from the void century, the WG would invade Skypiea to eradicate them, after I pointed out that Norland Montblanc had one.

censorship, religious references are toned down

Explain to me how it makes sense. Why can't it just be god?

Keep moving the goalposts. The argument was that Skypiea was a Void Century Hidden location from the entire world that not even the WG knew about, and that thus Wavers are an Ancient Civilization technology.
There is of course, ZERO evidence for this headcanon and I've slowly been picking this down for how retarded it sounds, so just keep moving the goalposts all you want.

Head canon

>Black hair
Fake. It's would've been white, blue, orange, pink, or something along those lines.

Remember when people thought it would be Gin who's trapped in Kawamatsu's cell?

Wrong. The argument started with this post.
It’s about whether or not the Waver is from the void century, since before that I was talking about how Nami is a princess with a special magic, and using her natural skill with the Waver as one of the examples.

That or Chuu.
I'm pretty sure it was mostly shitposting.

I remember when someone insisted it was Vegapunk.

it shocked me too, user

Yes, and that argument has already been debunked, if you read the thread:

I remember when people thought Duval was T-Bone.

>Oden and his amazing technicolor retainers

I kek’d, thanks user

Spoilers when?

next week, buddy

>Jack defeated by Inu and Neko
>Queen defeated by Big Mom's crew when recovering their captain
>King defeated by Marco
>Orochi defeated by the red scabbards and Momonosuke
>everyone else just gangs up on Kaidou
I can see Wano being over, and none of Kaidou's important members being defeated by Strawhats.

user...

>He doesn't know

Attached: Hiyori shocked.png (143x206, 36K)

Who cares? I'd rather Oz 2.0 anyway.

>Marco
He's not coming.

I didn’t see this, thanks user, I agree that Nami’s special magic is in regards to the sea, and that it’s more obvious because she actually studied the sea too.
Nobody else can do it like Nami can as a result.
See:
As another example of Nami’s ability to understand the sea being beyond trained skill.

What about the rest of the Flying Six?

Marco won't make it, he's got an appointment with the Tard Lard.

>Flying Six
>Two of them already don't fly
What a fucking Hack

>Momonosuke and Tama to appeal to Oda’s daughter
Oda's daughter is into hot titty monsters like hankock not pervy shotas and lolis, the Oda clan is one with patrician taste.

Defeated by the remaining Hawkins, Drake and Apoo turning on them, assisted by Law.

In case you didn’t know Nami’s abilities are not simply from her studies.

Attached: 858892F7-1C99-4B37-9DED-678C656699E0.jpg (640x508, 159K)

What about the Oniwabanshu?

>Oz
What a blast from the past!

Nah.

>actually unironically believing Nami is not super special.
Kek.

Because americans are very sensitive so they don't want a character being called god.

Haki wasn't planned out they said
Haki was an asspull they said

I'm not saying that shit phonetically, same with "Loguetown" or "Lev Elly". I absolutely refuse this "Raito Yagami" tier retardation.

But American comics do it all the time.

Haki users can’t do what Nami did. For example Garp is a haki user and escorts ships to Revery, a place Vivi had been many times when she said Nami’s feat wasn’t possible no matter how skilled you are, and that she seems to feel the sea itself.

The fuck? That's not the argument you retards. Yes, it is a fact that Nami has extraordinary talent for weather and current prediction. Whether this is just natural born talent or a special blood trait we've yet to see.
I literally don't have an opinion on it because I don't want to jump to conclusions for either case.

Jellybeanman could.

Is VoAT just CoO? Either way yes obviously haki was planned in some form very early.

Knocked out by Conquerer's haki, because who cares?
Honestly though, since we had that line about Raizo being the big rival of the High IQ Guy, I suppose he and the old titty ninja can take care of them.

Good point I can’t argue that, but I don’t think Nami could tell what Vivi was about to say, so while you are right about Katakuri, it doesn’t seem like Nami used the same method.
Her ability told her an emergency was coming out of nowhere while super sick and should-be bedridden, with enough time for her to avert it. She didn’t know she was in an emergency to activate this ability, so hers is always active. I don’t think it can be mastered god tier CoO because Nami never heard voices like Aisa did. Either way it means Nami is extremely super special.

>8 years old Jack in the background
Cute

Attached: babyshake (1).png (1198x1993, 767K)

She just has specialized CoO that focuses autistically on weather because she's studied it so hard. Dogtooth is a jack of all trades.

I don’t think that’s true. Nami was isolated onto a small island chain on the weakest sea, stealing treasure would be her CoO mastery, not being a master sailor on par with CoO specialized #1 Yonko commanders, from being enslaved to make maps.

Plenty of characters had hard lives + ambition but they don’t get to have Katakuri’s super trained CoO because of it.

or alternatively nami just has a strong natural instinct to detect the weather and not everything is haki

sometimes this series has supernatural abilities that exist outside of devil fruits and haki

just look at sanji's diable jambe

>mantra

Wasn't that confirmed as friction like Red Hawk?

ok now explain hell memories

Cane swords are a fashion in west blue maybe.

>people in Skypiea believe Mantra is something you're just born with
>this also appears to be the case
Why aren't people in the blue seas born with these powers? Mantra =/= CoO

Ok instead of Aisa use Coby.

The marines don't fuck with them because they don't know their full power and, in case you forgot, THE Kaido lives there.

Friction ot forcing bad thoughts into his mind.

Brooke says it’s because they are so strong. Akainu tells Kizaru specifically not to go because he doesn’t know.
The gorosei DO know though.

Wano had the secret to the Poneglyphs and was selling the WG refined seastone products.

Not really an industry if you just jail/kill everyone who comes and cant pay.

Very much an industry if they do pay though.

That's literally what Conqueror's is.

Luffy literally trained his, so while it’s true that it’s innate, he wasn’t born as a Katakuri tier master of CoC like you allege Nami was for CoO.
Even if that’s true it means Nami is super special.

Just because there are master swordsmen in wano doesn't mean their techniques are public knowledge to the average chump, every island has a population mostly composed of fodder who know nothing, even the fishmen who are in average 10 times stronger than normal humans were nothing compared to the strawhats, and it took the elite forces of zou to take on the gifters even though all the population knew how to fight, so just because an island has a warrior culture does not mean that the average warrior should be good or even adecuate in the eyes of true masters, much less knowing the good techniques.

The Marines haven’t fucked with them for hundreds of years because they are so strong.

The Marines haven’t fucked with them for hundreds of years because they are so strong. Wano didn’t spring into existence when Orochi and Kaido conquered it.