I have connections to the manga industry and know how the attack on titan ends...

I have connections to the manga industry and know how the attack on titan ends, I'll answer any questions you have in the next 10 minutes. make them good please.feel free to screencap, the information wont be wrong

Attached: wh1.png (272x250, 98K)

Why are you such a faggot?

Is Eren alive or dead?

So is Eren dead?
What happens to Annie?
Everyone in Eren's group?

Who is the goddest?

Can you kill yourself please?

ive lost control of my life to an extent
at the current point, alive in another dimension for a moment ;) similar to other characters, good question.

ironically an alien entity, though somewhat explained within her own lore near the end of the story. the overarching point will be that even alien history is similar to human history.

>know how the attack on titan end
So how does it end? Who of the main cast are alive or dead?

yes and no
final battle, doesnt realize everything that has transpired, armin portrays THE WORLD HE SAW which affect upcoming battle.
sorry if english is bad

>aliens
I'm not falling for this bait user, I refuse to have freaking aliens in this show, conscious transfer was BS as it was.

inb4 Gundam ending

Attached: 1278994546641.gif (540x360, 1.57M)

What dose Hajime Isayama dick taste like?

armin lives.
armin lives.
armin lives.
this will make sense when everything has transpired.

Only Armin lives? So Eren, Mikasa, Levi, Reiner die?

i wish I was that close to him. I would suck his peen. this nigga actually reveals way too much, im surprised OG just doesnt drop what she knows. she is much closer than I am, but perhaps because of trust is why she does not

Alright user, HOW? This is crucial or else i'm gonna report this thread

Attached: ov).png (444x444, 22K)

Characters can die and not be who they were before in this lore. the only person that remain the same is armin. i feel bad for spoiling this desu. its a huge surprise when it happens and has connections to OPs, etc.

>the only person that remain the same is armin
Why? Is he an alien?

It don't matter, none of this matters.

Attached: 1545166282708.jpg (1071x1073, 410K)

Are titans properly explained?
are you hetero?

alien might not be the right word. quantum theory and parallel universe connections are dabbled in, but the 4th dimensional being can only be described as an alien as far as I know.

honestly you could all ask a few better questions to get things more specific.. I'll be here for another 5.

What happen to Historia?

is eren a cuck

Is the Historia baby actually Eren's?

watch OP 2 and get chills.
as far as the world people see, titans have already been explained to their fullest extent. they exist because of free will in the first place. this is literally the only thing that hasnt been hammered home yet, hope this helps!

>Characters can die and not be who they were before in this lore. the only person that remain the same is armin

So do they die or not. Who dies for real and who "not be who they were before "?

Will annie escape?

sasuga Yea Forums

WHO IS THE FATHER?

who's the father to hisu's baby

Is there an extinction event at any point?

What happens to Levi?
Does Gabi die?

what is the biggest conceit? Is it a parallel world thing, are we seeing a delusion, etc.