ITT: We create stupid anime plots that Yea Forums would likely watch

ITT: We create stupid anime plots that Yea Forums would likely watch

>To get their sweets, two delinquent tomboy elementary schoolers decide to verbally bully then flashing their spats to a highly sensitive fat man to get free candy.

Attached: DKvCeD1VAAA_KMa.jpg (1440x2048, 168K)

Dracula, but like a loli Dracula.

Gib

Attached: 300.jpg (1140x1600, 621K)

A university student lost in life meets Ogura Kyoko, a tomboy with seemingly endless energy while trying to fit in. She likes him, but keeps it a secret while he struggles to find meaning in his relationships and his future. He struggles with reading between the lines and chasing what he wants, which he almost isn't sure of himself.

Eventually after many attempts at trying to figure it out, Kyoko admits that she loves him, but the MC is too afraid of ruining her life with his insecurity and problems. In the end, he learns that being able to provide for someone he loves and be with her is the most meaningful thing in his life, but Kyoko has waited long enough. She begins to try to move on, but our MC tries to hold on to all he has left. Kyoko.

I came up with this in the shower a while ago. Name inspired by Maison Ikkoku.

Attached: Aesthetic.png (1457x1077, 2.57M)

I just watched Gridman, and I got an idea for a Yea Forums/anonymous imageboard toku.

>Evil overlord tries to invade the earth, but is slowed down by someone kinda like Ultraman or Gridman.
>Evil overlord defeats the toku hero, but before being defeated, the hero seals his power away in four devices. You can activate the device by yourself, but the power you get won't be enough to defeat the big bad.
>These four devices are scattered all over the world among four individuals.
>Brad, a rich, chadlike, yet insecure man who goes to imageboards to laugh at others and make him feel better about himself. He'll be the muscle of the group.
>Eliot, a 17 year old, self declared virgin for life who uses his bitterness, and edginess to power his attacks.
>Tanaka, a Japanese salaryman who keeps getting pushed around by his boss and coworkers, and is disrespected by his wife and daughter. He'll end up being the group leader and a major arc in the story is him dealing with his lust for power after being everyone else's bitch.
>Pedro, a Brazilian who can barely speak English and won't shut up about Dragon Ball. However, his analytical skills are top notch, and he can accurately tell the powerlevel of an enemy and inform the team of the possible strengths and weaknesses of an opponent.
>The twist is that these guys will never meet face to face. They can only communicate through imageboards.
>In order to defeat the big bad, they have to combine their autism in order to make the mech/body that can defeat the big bad.

What do you guys think?

Attached: Rin_Shima.png (268x498, 172K)

A rather normal man wakes up one day and feels like shit. He heads into the bathroom and looks into the mirror, only to discover that somehow, he has been transported to inside Andrew Dobson. Going from a rather healthy social life to literal bottom of the barrel scum, our hero has to learn the true meaning of friendships and actual hard work in order to make his way back up to a respectable spot in life. He will continue to run into challenges left behind for him by his former occupant's life choices, and he will learn harsh life lessons.

The final act culminates when he discovers that Andrew Dobson is now living inside of his own body, wrecking his former social life and destroying his body with terrible eating habits and autistic tendencies and lack of exercise.

Jesus, I already feel sorry for the mc.

Attached: 1538598006029.gif (480x480, 277K)

Anything by ichihaya can make a good anime

Attached: B6874CFB-6617-4DBB-8D79-AEA9EA19CA39.jpg (1280x1844, 588K)

>Christmas Cake OL discovers her little sister is a magical girl
>Magical girls get their missions from a yoda-like creature with a perverted streak
>OL hits yoda for hitting on her sister
>Accidentally kills him
>Has to take over as magical girl command
>Recruits some of her Cake OL friends to help
>End up romancing bad guys instead of sending little girls to fight them

I'd make an anime adaptation of ocean's eleven. But with hot or cute girls as the cast. But set in nippon

turn of the century US hawkish venture capitalist lolis get into shenanigans in 1920s New York City

So, like Ocean's 8 but actually good?

Important ww2 figures are lolified and sit together in the same elementary school class
Even though a lot of them hate each other sometimes they work together to solve problems

Isekai where Japanese Imperial Army soldier dies in battle in upper Manchuria and gets reincarnated as a sheriff in the wild west with heavy spaghetti western influences

Animated by Shaft

Fuck you for reminding me

Worst idea I've ever seen
I wish I could go back in time and not click this thread

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

title: something bit my finger when i stuck it in my ass (my first friend lives in my butt)
chapter 1 : stinky pinky
chapter 2 : ring finger
chapter 3 : up middle finger
chapter 4 : still too soon for the index
chapter 5 : 2 thumbs up

Sounds like shit
>Animated by Shaft
Now sounds interesting

Yozora's loli futa dracula?

Would watch.

Loli Puke is discovered to be a fantastic power source. Lolis are rounded up and forced into factories where their puke can be harvested for the good of mankind. When his grandaughter is abducted, an old man takes up a job as a janitor to get close enough to free her.

Isekai, but our hero goes from country to country accidentally overthrowing governments ala certain Galaxy Express 999 or Kino's Journey episodes.

>Spaghetti Western by Shaft
I always wondered how I could make my eyes and ears bleed simultaneously, now I know.

Idol anime but the idols are all monstergirls.

Sounds crazy enough to work.