Boku No Hero Academia

how shocked would you be from 1-10 if redestro and the MLA showed up after this arc?

Attached: 1556002642781.png (499x374, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OCOMEnoKUNIKARA/status/1145743007569731584
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Kyouka_Jirou NeoCoill/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Knowing hori he'll make a slight reference to them and then never bring it up again.

Attached: 1554240778170.jpg (340x322, 45K)

8/10
I don't expect Hori to let this arc villain actually matter outside the arc. If he does that he'll be just barely reaching the bar of quality I'd consider passable writing but not giving any awards.

depends on how it ends. I wouldn't be surprised at all of Chitose's pet shows up later, but I'd be shocked if Redestro doesn't die

a cemetery arc would be nice

Who here is excited for Season 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: S4PV.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560859266999.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

You're flashing the text too fast.

>only 2 or 3 episodes in the entire season will have the League
wake me up in season 5

>Not " who are all the Goldfish, Eri?"

Deku's original Quirk is just the ability to hold multipile Quirks. that's it. nothing crazy or flashy like pyrokinesis or his Mom's Quirk or Shiggy's Quirk.

Attached: The Heart..png (878x636, 555K)

I only have on-the-second intervals to fit the text in, most of the damn text frames are awkwardly timed to land on something like 1s60ms-3s20ms, meaning I can only flash the text for the 2s-3s period. It looks worse otherwise, trust me

WHY DID YOU TAKE HER AWAY HORIII?!

Attached: ck.png (291x600, 274K)

FemLadros?

Spoilers when

Tomorrow or thrursday night

The new colour spread needs to include the Liberation members. We need colour schemes ASAP.

This is the first fanbase that want cast bloat.

So what kind of Detnerat weapon or gear is Skeptic packing? A ranged weapon?

weed

She was the most entertaining of all the new villains so far. She would have been interesting to keep around as a bad media source and villain investigator.

even if its not much, they still have on of the best scenes in that season

Attached: shiggysinsanity.png (844x706, 419K)

>Deku's original Quirk is Shigaraki´s current quirk that was stolen by AFO

but the doctor already confirmed that he doesnt have a quirk because of the foot thingy

Attached: mina skirt flip.jpg (764x1080, 83K)

>trusting baldies or soon to be bald baldies

Attached: Bald or Balding.jpg (1194x279, 129K)

>Reiko watching Deku from the other side of the cafeteria

Attached: 1562684820985.jpg (806x1200, 203K)

>Overkek
Based

Reiko is the only character who is definitely on the in-universe Yea Forums boards. Well, her and Spinner.

based bones confirming that hes actually balding

Attached: Overhaul_Anime.png (250x568, 75K)

Reiko browses /x/ and spinner is a hardcore /pol/ poster

>Reiko being noticed by Deku who smiles and waves at her

Attached: Yanagi_Reiko3.png (1280x1642, 278K)

>Skeptic has dark green hair
>Chitose has navy blue scalera
>Stresstro is actually crimson
You know it's possible

Attached: agitating_skeleton.jpg (255x159, 5K)

She literally only existed for Toga exposition

Spinner goes on Yea Forums and posts pictures of current hot topics with the text "what are some video games about..."

wait, which one is La Brava on

No, she also existed to give me boners

Can anyone stop this based gamer?

>crimson
that would be kino

We One Piece now

Hi guys anyone wanna guess my quirk please please

Re-Destro: 8/10. I am fairly sure he'll die here.
Liberation Army: 0/10 if it is during the Prison Break arc. 2/10 if it is 1-2 survivors and some other guys who just happened to be in the city during the current arc and maybe team up with the surviving Mafia, but then also proceed to get killed off easily.

Literally only cared about her and Tomoyasu before he sperged out. Hope Hori redeems him

I mean, there is the whole plot point with the support tech that destroys itself, the MLA needs to exist and still be in the story to follow that, I doubt the league could operate any of the MLA companies from the shadows.

sure! i love playing with you!
can you give me a hint?

When did Oda start giving bad color palettes, I remember him being pretty good at it before the time-skip.

>Reiko grabbing Deku's butt under his clothes while he's exercising

Attached: 1548763727782.jpg (734x1084, 58K)

>cast bloat
>when there are only two real factions
>and we have to stick to Deku for at least 75% of the story and 100% of the plot development
Yeah, no. Cast bloat could be an issue if we had like 8+ factions, and huge casts are what makes One Piece and superhero comics good. Hori is copying most of the bad stuff from his sources of inspiration, but hardly any of the good.

Obviously the Doctor was lying and stole the Quirk somehow in this theory. We know he can transfer Quirks even without AfO.

>Reiko spying on Deku in the bath

Attached: Yanagi_Reiko4.jpg (800x800, 151K)

They're not really bad per se, just extremely unexpected at times. Particularly in Wano, though he justifies it by saying he wants to put a much more colourful spin on a Japanese era where colour was culturally controlled.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

hot, deku's butt was meant to be fondled

Gentle isn't balding though

Yes my quirk allows me to be super fast and save lots and lots of people can you guess please please

>huge casts are what makes One Piece and superhero comics good

Attached: 1529032997221.jpg (783x586, 141K)

fuck off and stop self-inserting

Attached: 1553894441495.jpg (434x424, 70K)

can you fly?

Spinner goes on Yea Forums and argues that his favourite teams and players are NOT MUTANTS

Is your quirk being an ambulance?

True dekufags should just ship him with ochako. Anything else furthers the cucking meme.

Attached: 1561767910188.jpg (1168x657, 124K)

Honestly, I believe AfO is Deku's dad for the simple fact that his face is fucked up and blurred.

Can your quirk transform you into a Hedgehog?

i ship deku with my strap on

Well, if Giga kills them all while going for Shiggy, 10/10.

otherwise, 1/10 for elements of the Army. Skeptic is so deranged right now, he's either going to die obsessively trying to kill Toga or escape to be a permanent enemy. Chitose's pet needs to survive, for REVENGE! Geten, if he/she is smart, will be able to flee, perhaps with Dabi in bondage so she/he can have her/his (COULD WE FIND OUT THIS YUTZ'S SEX, ALREADY??) way with him later. The politican's up against Spinner and just sent all his troops running to support ReDestro; he needs to die, just on the grounds of bad decision making. Slidin' Go I want dead. I don't care who, how, or why. Just dead. Most of the LA troops and all of the Twice clones, I expect to die, to simplify things. ReDestro, I don't know. Giga's going to be going after Shiggy. Shiggy's going to try to sucker Giga into fighting the whole of the LA. If Redestro is smart and sees what's going on, he may live because he'll realize he doesn't have to fight this ridiculous monster. If he's not...

i ship him with death

Why? He doesn't even like Ochaco.

She could have research on any number of other characters and be prying into many villains' and heroes' secrets if she were kept alive. We only saw her interact with one person though so the character's potential is entirely cut short.

Pegging is for Shiggy, get your own fetish

She will live forever in our wet dreams.

i want to peg shiggy too though

If ReDestro escapes to save his hide and lets Giga wreck the city, he'll lose all credibility. So he'll stay to fight Shiggy and Giga. So he is dead.

When was the last time a character's colour reveal wasn't disappointing?

Attached: __midoriya_izuku_and_uraraka_ochako_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_mixemirai__sample-b8eca834462079b (850x850, 202K)

>Reiko blushing madly after Kendo questioned her "Scientific research" about Deku

Attached: 1562467416135.jpg (622x839, 52K)

He has shown more interest in her than any other gal though. If Ochako confessed, he'd probably have a heart attack and then say yes.

>Implying Giga isn't gonna give Redestro his absolute loyalty for being such a chad.

Attached: king.png (904x648, 464K)

CUTE

Attached: Yanagi_Reiko5.png (713x1011, 428K)

>He has shown more interest in her than any other gal though
When did that happen? He hasn't shown romantic interest in anyone.

I hate Giganto's design so much. He looks like an extremely cheap poor man's version of Doomsday.

Have we made bets on what the color spread will be?

Attached: 6pr3seb4mec11.jpg (1774x1300, 642K)

>Blushing when she's close
>Blushing when she called him
>Blushing when Mina told them they were awful close during the JT.
He's never had that with any other girl.

Girls being cucked is the ONLY time it's okay. And Ochaco was made for it.

Attached: 1522018561062.png (350x233, 57K)

Show me a similar reaction of him with any other girl that doesn't involve groping.

Attached: 0007-012.jpg (1066x1600, 311K)

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

My lad he turned into a stammering mess after he got squished by Mei's Meis.

Attached: 1540949430204.png (700x988, 239K)

Physical contact.

why are they wearing bakugou's colors?

He was also blushing and commenting on Nejires body, maybe the only time hes shown sexual interest in anyone.

No, he wasn't blushing with nejire. He was just nervous, but no blushing. Read chapter 173 again.

Hori is so in love with Bakugou that he's going to turn the entire cast into Bakugou. From now on we'll just have 13 pages of Bakugou posing in different positions and clothes.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No-uh that is wrong!!!!!!!!!
Wrong guess again please please

i want deku to blush whenever i'm around, i want to wear revealing clothes in front of him

Be Ochako, literally the only girl with that power.

t. Reiko

Attached: Yanagi_Reiko9.png (179x436, 80K)

Are you saying that One Piece would be better if it was just Luffy vs the Marines every arc? Or that Batman vs the League of Assassins every arc would be any fun? Do you think there is any mystery or fun when you know who is behind everything?

Oh god retard user is back

Attached: 1553158318608.png (222x216, 27K)

Would would being Midnight's son be like?

Attached: 1492544826683.png (1280x720, 818K)

slut

"Time for your sex training, Bakugo!"

Attached: 1562667083022.png (1350x1920, 2.05M)

>

Attached: 1560920540113.jpg (305x600, 36K)

probably it would be awkward as fuck seeing your mom wearing stuff like that every day

>Jirou self-inserters

Which one? We have plenty

if i could be either of these girls i would, i could get to be with deku if i was in a world where he was real

Bakugo? Really?

>Which one?
the one that believes that AFO is Deku's Father.

The one who asks what their quirk is and sounds like they failed to graduate the third grade several times

Not Reiko, that is just a cringy self inserter pushing his crack ship.

>True dekufags should just ship him with Mina
FIFY

Attached: cozn6cl59of21.jpg (1012x1056, 147K)

>Shipping Deku with a bimbo
Nope.

Sad, looking at the prison walls of juvie 24/7 and not having a single penny of child support to your name

well, i'd probably have a better chance if i was ochaco, but i would still be happy with being reiko, because i could still be able to get with deku because i'd be in the same wold as him.
same with every girl.

You have to be over 18 to post here, faggot

Every girl except Jiro and Tsuyu are bimbos

Thanks doc

Why can't self inserters just get a life and stop self inserting?

Ochaco, according to Hori's notes, was designed to be Deku's girlfriend, a friendly, outgoing girl whose near chatterbox like openness would enable her to cut through Deku's shyness and awkwardness and become first a friend, then a romantic interest. It all seems to be going according to plan.

>Reiko showing /x/ to Deku

Attached: 1559357447733.jpg (749x428, 55K)

Some fags just don't want to accept it. They self insert as deku, but ochako isn't their waifu so they'd rather have him end up with someone else instead of being happy for Deku and what's best for him.
Truly a sad display.

That IS their life.

ochaco is just a red herring for deku's true love interest

Decucks hate Bakugo the most because he reminds them of their school bully

Oh how you'd wish

>Out of my way you extra.
Deku time for sex training.
>*faints*
Todoroki time for sex training.
>Does it involve hands?
Kaminari time for-
>WEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH

Everyday until canon.

Attached: 734670331200.jpg (613x875, 497K)

8/10

also when are the S3 BDs coming out? i want that soundtrack

She's the only one who he gets all blushing and nervous around for reasons other than direct sexual contact. He isn't unlike any other teenage boy with a normal sex drive, so of course if a hot girl is standing in front of him and shoving boobs in his face, he's gonna respond with arousal in kind, but Ochako is so far the only one he's really shown any real attraction to.

Attached: lJ58XuW.png (548x863, 388K)

She's not a red herring. What is possible is that Hori changes his mind like he has for the final confrontation, Toga's quirk and the length of the story. It's still not very likely, so you should get used to the idea of Ochaco being the main love interest.

Some days until canon

Attached: 1038160_1338060272780_full.jpg (831x445, 49K)

What do you like more about dekuchako besides how cute and canon it is?

Ochaco isn't an annoying bitch at least compared to other main love interests so that's good.

I wonder how autistic their confesion will be, Hopefully extremely autistic

Attached: b4e6b1cf-4e68-4b4c-a5bf-882124acdef0.jpg (1280x1587, 272K)

That it shits on Deku self inserters and ochako lanwhales simultaneously

Cute and canon.

Attached: 1323874451200.jpg (600x870, 211K)

pretty shocked since it's a damn near 100% guarantee they're all going to be dead by the end of it.

Please we all know Deku and Nomu is the true endgame.

Attached: fda437d71af34a30d06db128e543a618.png (613x875, 486K)

Nomus are asexual

Wait, while I understand Ochako is cannon but in what way is she the definitive best for him? All of them are about even and the only girl who would be bad for his well being is Toga.

The torture was very canon indeed

What the fuck did you just say? Mountainchad is a really cool design compared to bald gravelman.

Attached: theseguysaretooweak.jpg (932x1068, 450K)

Ochako is encouraging and she's always worried about his safety. She's the supportive, constant positive reinforcement someone like deku needs
Other girls are either too stupid, ambitious or mean.

>Shipfags

>even giganto evolves this arc and gets a new badass form

imagine

Attached: 1552882053643.png (600x496, 155K)

ben 10 should ve been protag

Attached: Capture.png (283x346, 230K)

deku already has 7 quirks, you want him to have 10?

Their affection doesn't come from "look at this cute girl" or "what a cute boy" it comes from admiration and the desire to be better just for the other person, it's pretty pure

Attached: a451eeab-607a-4615-b5b3-2c4cbeb1283c.png (480x480, 318K)

10 aliens vs 7 quirks. Who wins?

Mr. & Mrs. Togata

Attached: 1550545909975.png (373x666, 227K)

Jirou is the Hinata of MHA. Now find and bully your local Sakuraposters.

Attached: 43438078_1735432266586038_2578114906969862751_n.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

Ben can literally just go ghost freak and take over midoriyas body and then full smash himself

I want this so bad

True enough, while I agree with your points in support of Ochako I disagree with your detraction for other candidates. Is not the act of trying to become a hero not a grand ambition in it's own right, what downside would there to before Deku to have someone truly beside him in that ascent as an equal, to push each other to become the ideal versions of themselves and to become something greater than they were. From the very forefront of this series ambition is shown to be intertwined with the core of hero society itself, in what ways has the ambition shown to be harmful in those commonly shown to be shipped with Deku? As for stupidity I can say that outside of key moments all of the characters in MHA are fucking idiots, that being said they are at least somewhat likeable idiots. I don't know where mean came into the equation but alright. I understand and respect the canonical significance of Ochako, but I am just curious to understand the foundational pillars of your vehement distaste of other suitors.

You are most certainly a lolicon

I'm into daddyhusbands.

F U C K

Attached: 1507280035069.png (531x1133, 827K)

>other suitors
Literally who?

I also respect what Hori is aiming for, I still think Deku and Mei are perfect for eachother

Attached: 54e2fc08-ebc2-4577-97e7-49a244d131f7.png (1280x1280, 1.83M)

Nah.

Attached: D-Z_MNwUEAMR32H.jpg (560x900, 136K)

>Now find and bully your local Sakuraposters.
Who would that be? Bakufujos?

What the hell is this

Kamijiro

It's Bakugou and Deku's colours because Bakudeku is canon to him

I got it from here.
twitter.com/OCOMEnoKUNIKARA/status/1145743007569731584

Yeah, noticed the red buttons that they had on their shirts. So it's not bakugou's colors, it would really be neat of you to tell me what this is about. Come on.

What if Hori's pulled a fast one on us and Mount Lady, who inherited much of prototype-Ochaco's elements, is actually the real endgame love interest? She's the current most powerful female character so she could at least keep up with lategame power creep unlike the borderline normies orbiting Deku right now.

Toga and Deku will be cannon soon, you all will see

Attached: 1559865609528.png (600x763, 401K)

Post THAT image

She got WOODED though.

Attached: 1555330182370.jpg (960x1280, 153K)

This one?

Attached: D9ov90AUEAA0alf.jpg (554x900, 129K)

Attached: -man-staring-worryingly-at-the-camera.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

And? Relationships change

>She's the current most powerful female character
brown bun exists

They'll have a cute moment before she dies and Ochako dabs on her corpse

Kek.

This. Well, except for the other girls being too stupid, etc, etc part. Most of the other girls in 1-A just aren't interested in Midoriya or in providing him support; Tsuyu is an exception but she tends to be supportive of everyone who needs it. Ochaco focuses on Deku. After the first round in the Sports Festival, even while she was frustrated and sad because she'd been eliminated by Bakugo, she showed up in the waiting room and encouraged Deku for his coming match with Shoto. She does this a lot. Deku seems to be aware of how much he benefits from her friendship, but it's not clear he realizes it might be more.

Hope Deku interns with her.

Attached: 1562539233736.jpg (640x1000, 276K)

Mirio marrying Deku? Kinky.

>brown bun exists
existed, you mean.

Attached: Nomu'd.png (787x208, 119K)

I think the strongest girl is Eri

Mount Lady would destroy Miruko, her hero office and all civilian infrastructure in a 1 block radius accidentally.

Mei is too focused on her career and her babies. I don't think there's room for Deku.

I don't think dekumeifags get either characters at all.

Attached: 1552607019798.jpg (373x325, 45K)

Most heroes don't want Deku for interning after his fight with Shouto.
They all think he keeps hurting himself with his quirk.

DekuNomu is still the patrician ship though.

Attached: D7QZowAUwAAjPxs.jpg (558x900, 124K)

I have never seen this image before, and I kind of... disturbed... I saw it now.

based and cute and canon!
and cute.

Attached: 1556768947917.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Retard.

Attached: Bakugo Internship Arc.jpg (1200x846, 177K)

They're BOTH about as focused on their careers as you can be, but one of those careers would be in support of the other and probably involve a lot of radio contact. She'd be the batcave for him.

The news probably thinks he singlehandedly defeated all Yakuza though.

It is funny because this picture doesn't imply anything

I hope Bakugo interns with her! Given the similarities between them (loud, aggressive, physical, ultra self-confidant) they'll wind up fighting constantly! And engaged.

>The news probably thinks he singlehandedly defeated all Yakuza though.
Hardly anyone other than Nejire+the rest that were there knows about that.

If Quirks were stands, what would the characters' stand names be called?

100/10.
Dude makes awesome villian groups and cool ideas and fucks them up because he has to toe the WSJ company line and or he seriously wants to push handsy.

It's fucked up...but what are ya gonna do?

only one I can think of him interning with is endeavor which would be cool as fuck now that I think about it
can't see anyone else taking him unless a new character shows up out of nowhere

actually cursed image, please refrain from posting ever again sir

i miss the fake spoiler user

Attached: shotosleepy.png (108x151, 29K)

Attached: 1546839039317.jpg (736x1039, 92K)

It'll be the other way around, Ochako ain't surviving

Shoto's would be called Hot & Cold
:^)

>KILLA QUEEN

>Mei: Great job Deku! Now come back home so I can make you some babies.

>Deku: But Mei, these babies you gave me worked perfectly! I don't they need any more modifications.

>Mei: I'm not talking about those kinds of babies.

>Deku:

Attached: 1561186602952.png (794x966, 379K)

What the fuck

Dragon bitch might had spilled the beans, she choosing Deku over Bakugou would be a great gag

Attached: 1559357131310.jpg (539x536, 71K)

I swear to god this is the worst MHA i ever posted in. Hori please make something happen in your manga to make the shippers and furries go away

Delusion

Sleep well sweet Shoutofriend.

>I swear to god this is the worst MHA i ever posted in.
you haven't posted in very many then, this is downright tranquil

Toga x Twice is cute and canon

>He thinks this is the worst
You sweet summer child.

based

That would be kinda cute, watching them getting closer and closer, and away of their comfort zone

user, this isn't one of the worst at all. Its just shipfags being shipfags. It's actually quite peaceful thus far.

Either him or Iida would be great.

Attached: sample_485d96f071ed72c1f70dcbc18c460bd120cc9df9.jpg (850x850, 210K)

and wholesome

im a newfag and i wish I never stumbled upon this cursed board.
Also what would happen if MHA went on hiatus?

It will be when she wakes up and murders him. With hearts in her eyes. Then it'll be sort of up in the air whether there'll be a continuing thing between her and his existing clones.

>what would happen if MHA went on hiatus?
You would see a lot of hunterchads.

>or Iida would be great.
he's too irrelevant and would pull attention away from Shoto and Bakugo. leave him off to the side like the others.

I feel like they would get along too well and wind up not fighting enough. Bakugo should intern under someone contrasting again, just not in the same way as Best Jeanist.

>This bitch nigga thinks this is bad
Away newfag, and kill yourself while you're at it

Attached: 35982585.png (756x425, 346K)

Attached: 1556388811053.jpg (1095x870, 407K)

>and murders him

Attached: Delet.jpg (884x583, 258K)

Attached: heh.jpg (751x592, 310K)

I was half joking, half serious. Blue-Green and Red-Orange are complementary colours and lately, Horikoshi has been pushing for it more and more in his illustrations and it's funny because it's Bakugou and Deku's colours. Their outfits are suddenly getting similar too, with Deku's new gloves being an inverted version of Bakugou's. I don't know if it's intentional but I find it hilarious and interesting

Attached: color.jpg (1668x1192, 655K)

i refuse to believe twice doesn't have a clone of toga tied up in his bedroom.

Attached: tfw.jpg (451x1458, 138K)

Furries agreed, but if you think this is the worst then I envy your naivety. Shippers are only ever the least of MHA thread's problems, and when not a cesspool of toxic fujo cuntyness, can even be peaceful and entertaining.

Attached: 6f3.png.jpg (699x1000, 515K)

I want Deku to walk into his room only to find Bakugo fucking Ochako on his bed!

Attached: 1500772075325.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Attached: hair style.jpg (800x654, 88K)

After all hope disappears, there would start being a thing called "MHAchads" where people from these threads would make embarrassing, transparently insecure posts in OTHER shounen threads from time to time, then samefag replies to themselves saying "based"

>Also what would happen if MHA went on hiatus?
You'd get the product of last week; at which point all threads bar the old chapter dumps become foresaken hellholes of >females (and even then, the chapter dump threads can quickly denegrate if left unattended)
You might want to lurk a bit user, these threads have lore deeper the series itself; of lots of orignal content, some falseflagging shitposters, cultist fujos and literal mentally insane spammers. It's a sight to behold, a side attraction when not discussing the seriesit sounds better than it is, but it has its moments

Attached: omaewa.jpg (797x876, 442K)

they're fusing to become the ultimate symbol of peace.

Attached: 71190296.jpg (2102x1599, 1.19M)

What would actually happen

Attached: D1FEgtkWkAQZDyl.jpg (900x950, 163K)

Woah, woah; we've not fallen that far yet. Nowhere near that far.

Where did I see this pattern before mhh I really wonder

>Cultist fujos
Alf shouldn't have done that to the cat...

today i will remind them

Attached: 5C013B4D-A9C5-4331-BCF9-80D8B7CB639D.jpg (750x752, 153K)

Their outfits are suddenly getting similar too, with Deku's new gloves being an inverted version of Bakugou's
Never noticed it until you pointed it out. That's pretty cool.

True. Can't wait for the movie to see the first step towards this

Attached: mainvisual01_1.jpg (1860x1380, 337K)

I love Tooru and hope that one day she will be a more significant character.
Even just relevance in a single arc will do.

Attached: 69898979_p0.jpg (729x993, 475K)

You know he's EXACTLY her type right now. Helpless, bruised, two broken arms. Vulnerable. Exactly like Deku when she fell in love with him. She just needs to wake up alone with him, and he's fucking dead. It seems unlikely anyone will even know where they are by the end of this. Twice is insane and blinded by love, he doesn't understand the danger of her mental problems.

Why would you post this?

Attached: 2Illidan's disgust.gif (498x278, 3.25M)

Why is Ochako a cuckqueen?

That "don't interact" list shows the most based posters itt

typical Pitoufag

togadeku makes my heart melt

Attached: 1556433433964.jpg (720x568, 135K)

Attached: Dk1xRfsUwAEnzkR.jpg (1200x674, 109K)

>Tooru's hair

God, I didn't think she could get any cuter!

Attached: 1561711152250.png (368x319, 126K)

Both of them will be like pic related

Attached: 1562461384620.png (785x669, 59K)

can't wait either.

Attached: 59326487.jpg (3720x5262, 2.03M)

What is that expression trying to convey?

Attached: 1558400403165.jpg (1200x1622, 214K)

So no spoilers today, spoilers and our color spread might come tomorrow then

I'm trying to decode why they hate all of those shippers so much, and I see mostly a pattern except I can't imagine why they hate Kamijirou, and I have no idea what anti-antis are or "neutral" means in that context.

Attached: aul maught.png (500x532, 574K)

If Awase gets confirmed in the movie we'll know why.

Kamijiro gets hate because according to them she's gay for momo

re-destro and trumpet are going to die but i would bet a small amount of money that geten comes back

Attached: 1554679564374.jpg (497x543, 58K)

it's been like 2 chapters since we saw the Dabi/Geten fight right? What the FUCK are they doing

Just by reading this I know they ship Kiribaku. Bakudeku is the "abusive/problematic" gay ship they hate, which makes a bit more sense than theirs because Horikoshi draws them more, Kacchako is the straight ship, Kirimina is also straight (Kirishima is totally gay for them) Kamijirou is hated because they ship MomoJirou which is an "ally" ship to Kiribaku because it's "uwu pure gays"

Shinoji idk what that is. Ojirou and Shinsou?

I WISH I WAS ERi

Images featuring Ochaco reacting to every other Deku ship gives my fucking soul the energy to keep going in this world

Attached: 1505775639062.png (586x832, 234K)

But user, I am Eri!

What? Explain this to me

We should be getting early spoilers right?

Yeah people shipped it because of the sports festival when Shinsou forced him on his team.

Well if you say so

Attached: 1560568008093.jpg (680x1020, 114K)

me too
it doesn't look like it, i mean, if it wasn't for that blabbermouth fujo we might have the spoilers now

her not being aware she's being cucked is also fun

Attached: D0Bb6lqVYAAoau1.png (1200x1168, 1.28M)

Mental illness on the part of certain posters. don't fall into the trap.

I didn't recognize the name of the ship, I was aware they are popular in Japan. Reason why Ojirou placed after Shinsou in the popularity poll

Yeah those are all pretty easy to interpret. I googled Shinoji too because I didn't clue into that being the name for Shinso+Ojiro but basically they don't like any ship with tones of abuse or manipulation, so it's logical that it would be there with the rest of their hates.

But what the fuck does anti-antis mean and who are the "neutral"s? Neutral on WHAT?

However gets to marry mirio will be the luckiest person alive.

I hate cucks but I don’t know why it is worse when the cucking happens to a female. Thus why I hate cuckqueens.

i mean just by implication neutrals should equate roughly to people with no opinion lol

My guess is anti anti is people against the anti's who hate on ships.

Mirioposters will never be able to pass as English-speakers and I think that's really sad.

If you hate girls being cucked it just means you're a girl. There's nothing complicated about this.

Honest mistake

Attached: Dk7D_sBV4AAZ0S9.jpg (610x369, 81K)

>Making the invisible girl visible
How do you fuck up this hard? Neat frog though.

Jesus, there are layers to this

according to them kamijirou is ableist because jirou only likes kaminari when he's acting like a tard
anti-antis are people who are against fans with radical bullshit views (antis are people who give death threats to minor/adult shippers, anyone who is neutral about or likes mineta, people who aren't bothered by hori's "sexualization" of his female characters)

i think this actually is the worst thread in weeks
amazing

5/10

Attached: So_that_can_only_mean.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

If there's ever a time-skip, I hope long haired Mina will be canon

Attached: 1562590214991.png (1801x2316, 3.08M)

Hori should have the girls wear the cheerleading outfits again

Attached: 0C096155-4D52-43DB-8231-94468F88AEC1.jpg (1066x956, 500K)

They hate Kamijirou because they ship Jirou with Momo and shipping Kamijirou is homophobic. Same reason why Kirimina is bad.
The tumblr poster clearly hates a lot of ships, so that would make them an "anti". An "anti-anti" is someone who thinks being so fervently against fictitious pairings is retarded and that they should just chill the fuck out.
Neutrals are neutral, which means that they don't give a fuck one way or the other. "Neutral" is in quotes because the poster has a "with me or against me" mindset and thinks that anyone who doesn't take an active stand against wrongships is just as guilty as someone who ships wrongships.

Attached: 1559940314547.jpg (600x800, 160K)

Someone should make an edit of this with the girls wearing revealing clothes and making ahegao faces with a text that reads "faggots and trannies don't interact"

What if, when her hair gets longer, it becomes a massive fluffy afro?

true also is hagakure going commando or what? it's probably more lewd if she does wear underwear desu because you could see it through her neckhole

Stop it

pretty, fluffy, feathered hair

>It looks worse otherwise, trust me
Let us be the judge of that, post the other version m8.

Attached: endeavor approves.png (620x349, 346K)

anti antis are shipfags that hate moralfags because they get their "problematic" ship policed by them and neutrals are the people that dont make a big deal of ships they just dont care

>Deku and Ochako awkwardly trying to kiss after confessing
>Deku aims for his cheek and so does Ochako
>They end up joining their lips by mistake
>They separate at breathtaking speed, both can't dare to make eye contact
>Their hands find themselves and their pinkies intertwine

Attached: IMG_20190529_212733.jpg (501x829, 87K)

the only cast bloat is on the heroes side. why suddenly introduce all of class 1-B when Horikoshi is having issues even having fan favorites like Tsuyu or Todorki actually ever do anything. the last we've heard of Iida doing anything at all was all the stain arc. that was about 150 chapters ago. a lot of characters havent even fought anywhere recently except for the license arc or the interclass training.

(i dont blame hori for dropping iida though, his entire character and quirk is boring as fuck and his entire character arc is over anyways)

meanwhile literally not a single villain besides the villain league has remain out of jail after their respective arcs are over. Overhaul even lost his fucking arms so unless you think he's going to somehow regenerate them or learn to use his quirk with his feet alone. Journalist girl even died literally 3 chapters into this arc, the very chapter after she used her quirk for the first time.

>stain in jail
>muscular in jail
>AFO in jail
>overhaul in jail (no arms)
>gentle in jail (reformed)

Shut up

seriously we barely see her

Attached: 1548024235849.jpg (960x1280, 147K)

ochaco getting cucked by toga

haha imagine if one of deku's new quirks was fusion

Attached: gogeta credits.gif (576x324, 2.15M)

Attached: 1530415192254.jpg (600x602, 56K)

Her combat uniform is literal nudity. She clearly has no problem putting herself on display like that.

Attached: Toru_Hagakure_Full_Body_Hero_Costume.png (254x557, 27K)

don't do this to me user its something that i really want. bakugou and deku are already two halves as is they need to fuse to become Victory.

>tfw we will never get chitose hounding endeavor for an interview

>mirio will never tell you he loves you as he fingers you
>mirio will never ever kiss your forehead after you cum buckets
>mirio will never in this lifetime cuddle you after a passionate love making session that renders you unable to walk for a day
>Mirio will never wake you up by gently caressing your scalp
It hurts so much

Attached: 1555345797319.jpg (1601x2048, 296K)

The more I look the more I spot changes that happened for no reason at all. Jirou, Mina, Ochaco and Tsuyu got different eyebrows installed, which says nothing and does nothing. Mina got darker pink? That doesn't even make her a different race. She was given fangs for no reason. Ochaco's quirk being light-up is whatever, but what's happening to her hair? It's getting faded into the background unrelated to any other changes. Tsuyu's whole irises were redrawn for literally no understandable purpose. The invisible character is the muslim woman, which is actually some kind of anti-muslim statement which they didn't intend, but also they didn't apply the invisibility properly because seeing through her head should only show more scarf. It makes her skin a hole to the background layer which is past the scarf and through Yaoyorozu's hair.

She still for some reason gets annoyed by being perved on by Mineta

things that can't be shown in shounen jump

Attached: 1561090846202.jpg (760x500, 101K)

cute, wholesome, and canon

Attached: 1560043896588.jpg (2048x2008, 228K)

God damn if Mina becomes that, she will be the Top 10 hero with the fewest solved cases in history!

Attached: bakugo1.jpg (1280x720, 358K)

Attached: Vic-to-ry.jpg (1024x819, 238K)

reminder that hori has left her gender ambiguous intentionally so he can reveal her as female later

okay, she supports them

Attached: 5a7c2f4bf0f16f9b51bce5d5b20052c0da9c1fa6r1-958-1144v2_hq.jpg (857x1024, 115K)

It's for comedy, just like her not wanting to be watched while she strips.
She's invisible and she obviously knows it, she just likes to mess with people.

Attached: 73409531_p0.png (562x962, 838K)

I understand now. Thank you anons.

Attached: Deku all right.jpg (630x384, 72K)

cute

Mineta never just pervs on Hagakure. He's always perving on all of the girls and Hagakure is one of them.
She's probably just mad about him perving on them, since it makes no difference to her.

Fuck off Schizo, you will never have a place in these threads.

Attached: iwtb.jpg (200x250, 7K)

Not that your overall point is wrong but Iida was part of the Kamino rescue and had a lot to say about it, remember?

He tried to sniff her underwear during the "King of all rooms" part

Attached: brehs.jpg (750x1334, 853K)

>All of the previous one for all users are bound to the quirk, even after it's transferred
>The quirk stays connected to its living former holders, IE how it sort of drained All Might's power until he had nothing left
>The first genuine holder of One for All was All for One, who passed the quirk on to his brother who began the lineage of hero holders of the quirk
>Now that One for All is at its strongest, it's began draining All for One of his strength as it did All Might
>He let himself get captured somehow knowing this, leaving his criminal enterprises to Shigaraki to make sure it stayed active while he was gone
>He'll eventually arise as his OG non battle damaged self within Deku, and fights Deku's mind in order to take control of his body and regain command of the criminal underworld in his new, youthful body

Attached: AAApe.jpg (480x342, 19K)

>Deku's shorts so high up
Neeerrrrd.

That's too kino for Hori's taste

Attached: 1562361308263.jpg (1200x847, 188K)

Post feet

Can you stop it

why are you so mean, i just called something cute : (

>All for One, who passed the quirk on to his brother who began the lineage of hero holders of the quirk
That's them in the back, isn't it.

Attached: 156778974322.png (852x982, 722K)

Y'know, there's more bloat when characters never get reused.

But I think the core of issue is that people want better characters, not more characters. And the interesting villains are all one-shots who are never relevant again, while the main villain is someone whose whole stick is that he has no motivation, as if that makes him interesting.

Attached: tongue.jpg (720x464, 75K)

Kill yourself you annoying roach.

Girls who wear nothing are still not inviting harassment user

>>The first genuine holder of One for All was All for One, who passed the quirk on to his brother who began the lineage of hero holders of the quirk
No, One For All was his own quirk to begin with. All For One gave him the stockpiling power over time quirk. The brothers just naturally had that duality. One to take, the other to give.

Why...

I love you

Attached: SmartSelect_20190709-201413_Pinterest.jpg (449x459, 131K)

Attached: 1558557632676.jpg (796x887, 48K)

Loli feet

i love you too! i love you so much!

She's invisible, not inolfactible.

Butthatswrongyoufuckingretard.jpg
OFA didn't exist until the power stockpiling quirk was mixed with the pass itself on quirk.

I thought of that too but still, the One for All as it exists now is just a fusion of the power stockpiling quirk All for One stole and All for One's brother's own quirk, so it's not unreasonable to say it could still be connected to him in the same way.

This, so much, Ochako is a little SLUT for being a cuckquean.

I love Nejire

Attached: D8I5savUwAAMElX.jpg (140x180, 13K)

Then you're an idiot who loves an unlovable person just so that you can love

i guess this is what i get for being a weekly manga only and never rereading. tbf, that was about 130 chapters (2 years) ago

You are the worst I literally HATE you

I'm suddenly reminded about how Tsuyu's seiyuu is into Shotas

Attached: D-_i4vQXsAAkAGX.png (679x380, 352K)

I want Mirio to cum inside my tight loli cunny and then rewind his dick with my quirk so he can fuck me again and again all night long until I start overflowing with his cum but still keep begging for more all while Mr. Aizawa can hear everything in his room when trying to sleep!

Sorry

Attached: D02yrldVAAAJv9-.png (595x842, 869K)

Shut up already

you're the best, i love you

she's still getting cucked in that.

Attached: 1560193612692.jpg (265x329, 10K)

God why is Ochako getting cucked so fucking hot

Exactly
All For One’s brother only had the “pass it on quirk,” he was given stockpiling quirk out of pity by All for One

Attached: 745F699C-8B0F-4960-9EA9-64F7D151AF0A.jpg (300x258, 14K)

that's great but have you ever tried apple butter, it's like the best thing ever

Literally the best life any person could live

i don't care, i just love everyone in this thread and i want to let them know that i love them.
i love you.

It wasn't really pity. All For One knows his quirk makes people think differently about him.

Jirou has lewd thoughts about Mineta and fingers herself at night while moaning his name.

Shut up...

good thing there are people accustomed to beating the shit out of Deku.

Attached: DvB2.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

FUCK OFF.

Attached: 1541363253700.jpg (700x988, 205K)

Even in Valentine's day promos she's cucked

Attached: DxF_FK4UwAA3mUQ.jpg (407x478, 94K)

Cute

Nejire is my daughter. Kendou too.

Wat.

i love you too! no cursing please!

How about you stop with the disgusting posts already?

I love Pony

Attached: 8d1dfe384191a2392ace57306000c993.jpg (943x1200, 249K)

some context would be nice. what is this?

your daughters are very beautiful and very cool

Attached: 1562221811999.jpg (499x326, 127K)

You're wonderful!

Attached: 2c5a6e73824f88f2e8b8cdc7aba5e4fa65ac63c4.jpg (1280x768, 69K)

I hope so too

Attached: 1559016567481.jpg (850x850, 540K)

>AfO Has Ragdoll's quirk
>can keep track on the progress of OfA
>OfA now shows signs of changing
>AfO waiting for the best moment to jump into his new body

I haven't posted ANYTHING, but since you asked nicely pic related is just for you

Attached: 15765643686.jpg (281x328, 39K)

Who the fuck isn't into loli or shota?

thank you, you're so sweet!

>those thighs
Golly fuckin gee

Attached: 1562652261193.jpg (1000x860, 81K)

Attached: 15678657743.jpg (1200x626, 593K)

Thank you. They find you cool too.

I didn't know she hated him

Attached: 1559955385573.jpg (1200x1061, 121K)

Jirou being a lewd little slut masturbating all night is just too hot to disagree with.

kek'ed

I don’t wanna talk to you anymore.

Kendou is gonna get her iron supplement on prom night

Attached: 1546554474157.jpg (2420x1639, 482K)

Valentine's day promos where you would buy a print where Bakugou and Deku are shoulder to shoulder

Attached: vday.jpg (480x682, 58K)

I hope there's a doujin somewhere of ochako masturbating while crying as she watches Deku fuck some other girl (preferably Toga)

>It's specifically mentioned before that holding more than one quirk is extremely stressful on a body, hence why it's surprising to the doctor that he didn't have to modify Gigantomachia as he did the noumu
>AFO is going to let Deku get used to having his new multiple quirks so that he's had time to develop the perfect body for being his new host

you're welcome, you're cool too!

Fine by me you dumbass

Attached: Deku suicide.jpg (976x475, 64K)

I really needed to get these back. I was too lazy to get back on twitter again though. Best Ponies by far

and this is last year's valentine's day promo

Attached: DUikZ2wWkAAl-0b.jpg (498x522, 55K)

>Jirou needing to take constant bathroom breaks during class so she can finger herself like an embarrassed little animal

ok, that is hilarious.

My daughters are pure so stop spreading misinformation.

I hope they're ok bros. Giga showed up awfully close to them

Attached: togatwice.jpg (800x640, 119K)

Fancy coming from the KING OF STUPIDS
Just go away ugh

>mineta
that's a weird way of spelling midoriya

Attached: DzGlwImWoAAriaM.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Is this gayer than the scene in Naruto where Naruto and Sasuke kiss?

Hori killing off toga or twice would be super fucking kino

Cute and canon.

Attached: 1D8Iyp0BUYAA-Q6R.jpg (840x1200, 171K)

They're fine.

But man I can't wait for Giga and Redestro to go full gorilla fight on each other.

Attached: 1559681670603.jpg (1200x1008, 143K)

>not just fingering herself in class
Clearly she needs to step it up.

Attached: 1531011684587.jpg (1200x1695, 293K)

He might need to kill off Twice soon because he's too powerful with his quirk no longer restricted by PTSD

Follow your hero and drown yourself you stupid faggot

Attached: 157643368975.jpg (875x613, 242K)

So why were Jirou and Momo bothered by Deku being with Melissa? Ochaco is obvious but why did those two seem out of it?

Attached: 1534994649995.png (800x1131, 1.18M)

Twice's quirk is still restricted though. He can clone himself without fear now, but his clones are still hard to control without something like Toga's imminent death to motivate them into following directions

Twice is in LITERALLY the same condition that Deku was in when Toga fell in love with him, injury for injury. Twice has been trying to get her to love him their whole time together. He just resolved his arc. She can drain and drink blood. She does that to people she loves. She needs blood right now. She's going to fall in love with and kill him.

>Deku in fact does become the Greatest Hero when he regains control of his body after fighting AFO in the shadow OFA realm and Boku No An Heroes himself thus severing the ties of AFO and OFA
>tfw he listens to Kacchan's advice from chapter 1 and jumps to do it

Attached: 1545400638168.jpg (994x700, 166K)

This, his character arc is also over, so i suspect that Hori will kill him off, probably in this arc.

Are we posting rare Dekus now?

Attached: 72762803.jpg (700x700, 278K)

Oh my god how did I never think of this
>Jirou can hear everything in the dorms at night with her headphone jacks plugged into the walls
>every moan of every student masturbating

>best ponie
Is you mad nigga? Those are the worst proportions I've ever seen

Attached: 1556136700903.jpg (818x935, 53K)

She's so pretty. I want to cuddle her

I think because they're friends with Ochaco and judging him like overprotective friends do. It seems weird that even Bones would be trying to push those as ships, even they aren't that crazy.

They could just be teasing him

Female friends are actually very protective of their male friends when roasties try to get too close irl

theyre his side hoes

Attached: ss+(2019-03-11+at+12.59.17).png (1427x795, 1.28M)

>all these people doubting /ourguy/
Twice WILL live, and he's going to fuck Toga too

>tfw Jirou masturbates to your masturbation sounds

Attached: 1561658224013.jpg (1374x1654, 1.02M)

>and he's going to fuck Toga too
He's a beta orbiter, Toga has never shown the slightest bit of romantic interest in him.

>tfw knowing that would make me jack off even harder
>which would make her jack off even harder
>it keeps escalating until the slut can't contain herself anymore and sneaks over to my dorm room in the middle of the night

I like that.

Attached: 156765644231.jpg (613x875, 220K)

Jirou and Momo probably know Uraraka and Deku like each other since they're her close friends. Uraraka obviously doesn't like seeing some girl she doesn't know be close to Deku

Attached: 1562452660928.jpg (752x1062, 219K)

Nice.

Attached: 72762808.jpg (700x700, 277K)

Why would Hori write characters showing romantic interest to other characters if he doesn't plan to make it canon?

Ghost deku is best deku, thank you user.

what a lewd body

Because it's funny

Attached: mineta.jpg (512x512, 42K)

>jirou can tell just by listening to him fap that he's a sexual amateur even at masturbation
>she decides to give him some personal sex training by helping him jack off and teaching him how to pleasure a girl

Attached: 1519440677399.png (228x232, 31K)

Attached: 1549783540164.png (691x762, 179K)

This

He seemed to me to be more along the lines of a moody loner version of Gouketsu

No problem.

Attached: D61Q_ccUEAAjxC5.png (613x875, 340K)

>He's a beta orbiter
So is Deku

>amateur even at masturbation
That's figuratively impossible

Deku has never once orbited a girl

That's actually sweet. I need more of this in my life

she's going to wake up and realize that Twice risked his life and destroyed an entire town to protect her, after that he won't be able to keep her hands off him

>No spoilers tonight
Damn it.

Do her fluids and poop appear visible? Digesting food doesn't seem to

You were born stroking off your baby dick user?

>jirou herself is a total virgin and just uses that as an excuse to have sex with him
>she has to come up with professional sex tips on the spot but she ends up blurting out strange and ridiculous advice
>she's never even touched a dick before so her masturbation advice and demonstration via an awkward handjob just end up confusing deku
>she gets exposed as a virgin the moment his penis enters her pussy

Attached: chrome_2018-02-18_23-16-59.png (98x123, 7K)

b-but that Kendou is too sluty to be Kendou
Kendou is a pure tomboy

Attached: Kendo.jpg (279x491, 50K)

You're goddamn right I was

Toga is going to fuck Twice

>tfw she starts to fall for cuteku

Attached: 1562470270255.jpg (1154x1200, 150K)

Well now I want someone to write some fic with this.

And you think sex, not murder, would follow Toga waking up to find and fall in love with Twice like he is right now?

Deku is not meant to be lewded.

Attached: D9MclzkUYAAd790.png (613x875, 406K)

>She can hear Mineta fap every night and hears him moaning ever girl's name except her's so she sneaks into his room to give him a reason to start moaning her name when fapping

>being this bad at understanding Toga's personality

>Bakugo automatically gets the title of "Number 1 hero" after Deku dies
>Bakugo will autisticly sperg that he didn't deserve it
>Deku getting the last laugh

then mina walks in and laughs her ass off at their virgin sex and gives them some REAL sexual advice

Kendou is a slutty tomboy

Attached: kendo needs a new shirt.png (900x1100, 542K)

>Tags: ball_busting, midget, urethral_insertion

so literally endeavor? can see that happening desu

>he's reincarnated due to someone's advanced quirk bullshit, and has a quirk this time
>Hori's moral of the story is that Bakugo is ALWAYS RIGHT and ALWAYS WAS

You literally read my mind user.

God I want a threesome fic of lewd queen Mina teaching blushing virginal Jirou+Deku how to fuck so bad.

toga and deku will marry and then live happily together and have many children

Attached: 1556307815476.png (512x304, 145K)

Mina's sex dungeon is just full of screaming half-melted adult men, she doesn't know anything about regular sex.

>deku self-inserters
What did I do to deserve reading this cringefest?

no they won't, Deku finds Toga repulsive and terrifying, and most likely despises her

Mina is not a villain, user. She's a good girl.

Why does Himiko look confused?

Attached: 8cfa9f69b53a98d81d102841ed526845.jpg (830x2048, 262K)

>The different types of deku shippers all getting along
Rare.

Attached: 156780864232.png (553x898, 978K)

cute and canon

Attached: 1557839544249.png (475x504, 189K)

Don't forget the part where people could feed Bakugou chocolate.

Attached: d09.png (560x372, 552K)

>Jirou once again Femcel'd to death
Kek

Attached: 95b21897-1fdd-49e8-892a-f447f51278af.jpg (870x1152, 174K)

You are the kings of stupid so SHUT UP.

Hot as fuck

Why do I have such a boner for these apathetically lewd girls who just casually fuck with no expression like it means nothing to them, is there a name for this fetish

Attached: 1556247136534.png (512x2120, 1.06M)

I'd feed him by cock.

The kind of men a teenaged girl picks up are not good people user

kek

No user it's a cute threesome, she gets her brains fucked out AND learns to eat pussy at the same time

Why can't you losers just go jack off? Do you have to ERP every single thread? God forbid we every just talk about the goddang manga for once.

Emotionless sex?

She is "invisible". She does not "have a transparent body". Logically, rather than simply being see-through, Hagakure is surrounded by a field that simply displays whatever is behind her in front of her, regardless of angle. Thus, whatever is completely enveloped by her body is also rendered invisible. However, things removed from her body (and thus this field) should be rendered visible.

Attached: 71419135_p0.jpg (1150x1341, 1.09M)

Hmmm.... okay that's kinda sexy.

Mina the secret vigilante child predator predator.

thank you for that image user! i love finding new togadeku stuff, they're so cute together.

Attached: Untitled43.jpg (513x853, 32K)

>Implying their not going to stick Redestro in tartarus after this
Hori's just gathering big name villains for the eventual prison break arc.

You do realize this makes you very gay, right?

There's no new chapter, what do you expect. Post some interesting content and maybe people will discuss it, otherwise we're gonna talk about the extremely lewd BNHA girls that Hori clearly made for boners.

>mina tries to give jirou titjob and assjob advice
>she isn't thicc enough to do that to deku
>then she tries to get her to deepthroat him
>her gag reflex activates and she ends up puking
>eventually jirou learns that she can't fuck like mina can and must have sex in her own way and ends up using her jacks to pleasure deku by giving him a lobejob and sounding him

Attached: 1507088619905.jpg (210x255, 21K)

I'm not.

Attached: 1551000735387.jpg (811x1285, 143K)

what matters most is deku's happiness

Literally one third of the posts in this thread are from one person

There is nobody to arrest him.

Why
The
Fuck
Deku

That's pretty based if I say so myself

Attached: IMG_20190211_183541.jpg (317x231, 25K)

Imagine the reaction from Gigafaggots when Redestro curbstomps his ass.

>Mina just gives up and cucks her, riding Deku while she watches and abashedly flicks her clit

>what matters most is deku's suffering
FIFY

Attached: 85d735f65f009be48029cfb8853c8992.jpg (613x800, 44K)

There is no fucking way

Attached: 182903221.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Because every girl goes well with Deku, by some strange reason

>>trying to figure out why shippers ship
It's shippers, user.

Based.

Attached: 1545907653879.jpg (875x613, 207K)

or maybe the x-ray was fake

But the best girl for Deku is _Nomu_

Attached: DAl4-9wXkAACw0F.png (600x400, 116K)

Some have sense behind them like dekuchako, but this stupid jirominadeku shit is so damn cringy

>Jirou throws up on Deku's dick
>Mina continues giving Jirou lessons and Jirou continues following them
>Deku is sitting there incredulous while the two girls don't acknowledge the fact that his dick is covered in vomit

Deku deserves happiness

Attached: IMG_20190104_133956.jpg (1033x1271, 140K)

i'm sure mina could just give his dick a quick acid wash

>you'll never tug Jirou's head down by those cute dangly hair things and deep throat her so hard she pukes all over your cock
Why live

>but this stupid jirominadeku shit is so damn cringy
You just sound mad it's not ochako

It's not worth it to live

Attached: 1551849488149.jpg (254x254, 16K)

Of course, because then it wouldn't be completely fucking delusional.

everybody's always debating about who to ship with deku, but have they even asked deku?
who would deku want to be with?

Bully Bakugou is so hot ngl

Attached: Dty-YUOUUAA8rFy.jpg (645x1200, 142K)

Kacchan

how can you be sure that they're not self-inserting as the girls?

All might, Ochako, Bakugo, Lida

Yeah

Attached: D58CN7hV4AEJcIp.jpg (1000x778, 80K)

>ASCENDED Bakugo isn't just a meme
>Bakugo is literally the BnHA God incarnate tormenting Deku and testing him

Which girl out of the main cast has the biggest daddy kink?

Jirou and Mineta having their first kiss together

jirou and deku are both nerds who spend all day doodling in their journals and even bonded over this fact in the manga
they also both act like total virgins when it comes to anything lewd (deku blushing after simply talking to a girl and over boobs, jirou blushing after simply being complimented by a guy and the only girl to make a scene after seeing other students naked)
meanwhile mina doesn't give a fuck when it comes to nudity and sex (she was the only girl to not cover up her body during the sauna scene and seemed to like doing the cheerleading the most of the girls) and has the least "virgin" personality so she would make a great tutor for them

Attached: 1561127632108.png (2324x1788, 364K)

Todoroki, Easy

Attached: SHOOUTOOO.jpg (1076x756, 558K)

Ibara

>Deku's Final Smash is him smashing himself into the ground from a tower
>Bakugo reincarnates Deku into another reality but with a quirk
>Boku No Hero:Shippūden is now a Isekai too

I SAID GIRL user. INB4 >TODOROKI IS A GIRL HAHA

But who is he fucking in that, that's kinda hot

>class B
>main cast
Come the fuck on, at least if you said Kendou it would almost be acceptable

Shipper mentality is so fucking retarded, just say you self insert as deku

but is it a native isekai

None of that read like shipper stuff at all, what the fuck are you on about

>"these characters' personalities mix perfectly and here's why"
>"DUURRRR YOU JUST SELF-INSERT AS THE PROTAG"
what's wrong with you

But Ibara loves God, the father of fathers.

Attached: 1480960828297.jpg (960x960, 64K)

>jirou blushing after simply being complimented by a guy and the only girl to make a scene after seeing other students naked
Not that I don't believe you, but remind me when either of these things happened

>deku selfinserters control damage
Absolutely disgusting

>Not self inserting as the female

Attached: Are you razor ramon hard gay.png (341x255, 58K)

It's whoever you want it to be, user. Probably Momo though.

Attached: DOyEXl_WAAEpb0V-orig.jpg (750x742, 96K)

You just know she fingered herself to that memory that very night.

kaminari simply complimented her musical prowess which made her blush immensely
jirou saw momo and mirio naked and was the only one to make a scene of it

The only one who does is togaschizo, which is annoying as fuck

Thanks user

Toga user is a fucking blessing, they're a harmless cheerful angel and I love when they post, you leave them alone.

Kill yourself for encouraging mental illness.

Stupid ponyposter.

No one, Deku is in love with heroism

Attached: 1568964328097.jpg (600x727, 91K)

>fingering herself

Momo could make a Todoroki dildo if she wanted to. God, even at masturbating she jobs.

Attached: 1559710672650.png (802x704, 348K)

>when they post

Attached: 1561186212199.gif (300x168, 2.65M)

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Kyouka_Jirou NeoCoill/1

>who would deku want to be with?
Based on his interactions in the manga, whoever has the biggest tits.

thank you user, it's hard when everyone is mean to me all the time but it really makes me happy and really encourages me to keep going whenever i feel sad or down, i love you so much user

looks like the sex training is going well