Favorite character chart thread

Favorite character chart thread

Attached: anime mosiac characters.jpg (1500x1500, 725K)

>Android 18
What? There's literally nothing interesting about her character besides her being hot.

My favorite women

Attached: 100_Woman_Harem.png (1600x1248, 1.55M)

That's all that matters

the design voice and personality is nice
and 18 x krillen is one of the only ships i actually like

Sure, why not

Attached: 3x3 characters.jpg (3988x3988, 1.74M)

Not OP but she had some cute scenes training with Krillin for the tournament, helping him cheat at poker and fighting Goten, Trunks and Satan.

based

Following a strict one-per-series rule, otherwise would look a bit different. You should be able to figure out which 3x3 is mine in the other thread.

Attached: char3x3.jpg (900x900, 221K)

at least one of these is a trap i'm certain

++ moribito
+major

Attached: Favorite characters.jpg (640x639, 147K)

why in the fuck would you like that hypocritical naruto

How is he hypocritical?

Noi is just jacked.
Lucy Lucy is female.
Balsa is female.
Yosano is female.
Koyomi is female.
Motoko is female but its GitS and she's a complete cyborg, you could argue she's genderless, but she was a girl before the plane crash.

Not the user you responded to but I'll assume that you wasted 40 minutes on that video of the guy who likely watched Naruto till the chunen exams and thought the main core of the series was about hard work.
I'm not going to turn this thread into a Naruto character discussion just go watch Naruto the self made underdog and in defense of talk no jutsu if you actually care enough to know more about a character from a series you probably didn't and won't complete.

Attached: original (9).gif (540x286, 955K)

edgelord

Naruto is literally the reincarnation of a god with full control over the strongestest demon every by far

And that's make him a hypocrite because?
He didn't know any of this God shit till the end and it didn't make his life easier.
His village still hated him, he was considered a failure too and experienced a shitty childhood and all of that was because of the demon inside of him who also was trying to take over him and destroy him and also fucked with his normal Chakra that's why he couldn't pull off basic jutsus like other kids.
Kurama himself admitted that Naruto impressed him because of how strong his will was and how he keep fighting and overcoming all the shit he went through instead of lashing out and dive in hopelessness and hatred like Garaa, Nagato and obito.
Naruto was the only one to befriend kurama, no one before had the ability to do this and it wasn't because of Naruto ancestry, it was his personality, hard work, optimistic attitude and his undying will that made kurama respect him and genuinely wanted to help him instead of destroying the fuck out of him and taking every chance to do so.

As I already said if you actually go give a fuck you can see the 2 videos I recommended so you can see the other unpopular true perspective.

he god some of the best teachers just handed to him
his dad was the fucking hokage
wow poor him his childhood was shit till he turned 10
it wasn't even that bad just kinda shitty till he turned 10 and it was great
also he hat a cute dandere obbsessed with him
and iruka or whatever always liked him
the faggot had a great life

Attached: 190430_214412_COLLAGE-1.jpg (1304x1910, 504K)

best post itt

>his father was the hokage
Yeah that really did benifit him alot lmao

>iruka always liked him
Not true at all, for along period of time he actually hated Naruto and blamed him for his parents death. You keep proving that you don't know what you are talking about

>his life was great after 10 years
Yeah totally, the village started loving him, his first mission was lovely and sweet.
Sasuke and Sakura didn't act shitty at all towards him, his teacher didn't just gave attention to Sasuke.

>hinata liked him.
Yeah that was useful to him as his dad being a hokage was.

>he had a great life
I don't think with all the shit with Sasuke, being chased by a terrorist groub, experiencing a loss of a person you grow up with, seeing your village destroyed and having to fight pain and a Literal zombie God in a ninja war where you saw your friends and comrades getting killed and suffering is considered experiencing a good life.

based

yeah he hated him while he was a baby dumbass
was way better than any actual outcasts life

having a girl completely obssessed with you and having genes of a fucking hokage are pretty useful

Attached: tenor dxd rias.gif (498x278, 1.17M)