Just finished watching part stardust crusaders and diamond is unbreakable...

Just finished watching part stardust crusaders and diamond is unbreakable. I enjoyed those but cant get past ep 5 for the life of me. Gio is okay but doesn't appeal to me as the ither protags and i dont really care about his friends. The animation as well is quite choppy and its really noticeable.

Is it just me?

Should i pick uo the manga insead?

Attached: GiornoAV.png (350x495, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.fandom.com/wiki/JOJOVELLER/Commentaries#King Crimson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try the manga, sure. I always prefer the manga, but I feel the anime is competent enough this time despite the filler episodes, but those are skippable. Quality of the anime dips sometimes but I believe the identity that is Jojo was adapted very well. The writing issues I have with this part can be pinned on Araki, but after part 6 I believe he learned from his major mistakes. Push on and enjoy part 7. Read the manga. Even if you waited for the anime, no anime will be able to adapt Araki's art for part 7.

What are thr filler episodes?

agreed gio is the worst jojo. not even a real joestar since he is dios son. and his whole gang is really subpar compared to jotaros gang of avdol , joseph, kakyoin, and polneref, just weaker characters in general in part 5. also weaker and uninteresting villain

I think you should push through anyway just because I the anime really nailed King Crimson, a particular stand which just doesn't shine in the manga.
The anime also adds additional scenes for the main characters which are good aditions. Also everyone knows Bucciarati is the main character

You'll know them when you come to them, they are just recaps of the past episodes.

yes

>Even if you waited for the anime, no anime will be able to adapt Araki's art for part 7.
Didn't they say the same for the all of JoJo's? Why is part 7 supposedly so hard to animate?

part 3 has weak characters aside from polnareff, part 5 is a massive improvement

the absolute cope, the only good gang member is mista, and even he is worse than kakyoin or joseph

>part 7 fags think NOBODY is good enough to adapt for his art style
that's what they said about the series in general you stupid faggot.

This

Part 3 is so shit it made based Joseph and Dio worse too

There's no real "filler". Recap episodes sometimes get aired on JoJo's timeslot to give the animators more time. These episodes aren't uploaded online because they're literally clipshows. No new animation.

>Part 3 is so shit it made based Joseph and Dio worse too
Wrong

Damn so part 3 was my favorite. If you guys hate it and say p5 os great i guess its just not for me then.

The manga is better paced but the deaths are better done in the anime. I suggest sticking with it because the voice acting is also great.

nah

How did you manage to watch DiU?

*AHEM*

Attached: DD8FB27B-621D-4EA3-95DB-909BA791F15F.jpg (1334x750, 177K)

Was his nose always this huge? I think his lips always distracted me from it.

t. niggers that haven't read sbr

imo the most satisfying fight in each stand-focused anime part
>jotaro vs kakyoin
>josuke vs rohan
>giorno vs black sabbath

3 and 5's probably because the team hasn't worn out yet, they have a new show, and they get to burn some of the budget to make a good first impression

4 just because fuck rohan

>fuck rohan
He saved Part 4 from having one of the most dull main casts next to Part 3

that doesn't mean he isn't easy to hate

>The animation as well is quite choppy and its really noticeable
Jesus Christ, it took you til Part 5 to notice the animation is shit? David Production is godawful. You should've read the manga from the start, retard.

Attached: FIGURE-050434_01.jpg (493x800, 56K)

"hey why does diavolo have these weird green spots in his hair"

araki: "he paints them in becuase he's a punk"

what does that even mean
why does a mafioso who's m.o. is to never be seen by ANYONE care about punk fashion
why wouldn't he dress as plainly as physically possible

t. greasy basement dweller who wears rags

wew

He's a fucking hyper-paranoid schizo, his autism and insanity cannot be comprehended by mere mortals

>not allowed to look good for yourself
Found the pleb

Attached: 1558899193263.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

I have tried to watch episode 1 like 10 times and keep falling asleep at the airport part. I wonder if he ever got his luggage back

The Part 5 anime is a very good adaptation for a bad part. The manga isn't going to make it any better. If you really can't bring yourself to care, then I'd just skip to the next part altogether. Sure, some internet strangers on Yea Forums might judge you for skipping parts, but no one has to know of your sins.

Thats actually really adorable and endearing if its true.

It is true
jojo.fandom.com/wiki/JOJOVELLER/Commentaries#King Crimson
>For Diavolo, I thought he would look punk if his hair had a leopard pattern.

Jesus dude, do you have narcolepsy or something?