Black Clover

THIS EPISODE WAS COMPLETE FIRE! NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE IS ALSO GUARANTEED COMPLETE FIRE!

Attached: D-66YcNUIAEmkBl.jpg (2048x2048, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFZ4jcfYB60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, Pierrot will ruin Julius's fight.

Yoshihara personally drew the Julius ep. It'll be lit.

Attached: D8mM9YUU0AAgLQ_.png (750x724, 174K)

You know the drill. Just ignore him.

Attached: 1561375567267.jpg (1500x1500, 246K)

Still assblasted after being proven wrong about today's episode?

>pic
Based

Of course they won't do the Julius fight justice.
They will purposely leave it unfinished to bait people into buying the BD.

Why is it always the sensible posts that get ignored?

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-120208_Chrome.jpg (429x256, 67K)

Attached: BC91- nozel.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

Attached: BC91- nozel2.webm (1280x720, 2.11M)

Imagine getting sexed by mereolemommy

Attached: ed3faf21ff0dde24b02eaf07dd2fb528b9fce7a71dff855744c4091b94075f27.jpg (543x587, 97K)

BC's anime team are waifu faggots. Remember how they botched Asta vs Langris to shill Yuno's obnoxious sylph fairy even though Yuno vs Rill was a nothing fight in the manga?
Same thing will happen to next week's episode thanks to Leonafags.

Does she have any experience?
No point in fucking anyone over 20 if they dont have experience.

Attached: 1562256772811.jpg (1313x1404, 664K)

Looking ahead, the fights that will potentially have sakuga are

mereoleona vs 5 elves
elf luck vs bull trio
noelle vs compass
fuegoleon returns (not a fight but will be good quality
yami jack, finral vs elf langris
bull base rampage and dorothy/bulls vs elf dorothy
Wevil fight done across 2 episodes of sakuga

Attached: true mc.png (872x1300, 174K)

So was that it for Rhya? That was kind of lame to be honest. I hope next episode is better.

Post the better quality version.

Attached: 20190704_141246.png (322x503, 376K)

>wanting used goods
go be a normalfag cuck somewhere else

>noelle vs compass
The only fight I fucking wish they wont screw up even one bit. I want justice in it in every scene in that fight, complete with kino flash backs.

Sluts and whores are outside, go have sex.

>so that was it for
No

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-135719_Chrome.jpg (1080x795, 776K)

Nigger Clover is one of the best shows that people is sleeping on.

Its a transformation and they generally get priorety.

>rhya had to be taken out first so he doesn't buttfuck wevil with double darkness slashes and spacial spam
Wevilbros..

Attached: RhyaChad.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

That's a way of seeing things, but I honestly think it's more about a fight being climatic rather than being a "transformation".

Can't wait for the new midnight sun with him, Vetto and Fana.

cute girls move merch, that's how the market works

People still watch this shitty naruto clone?

How have you not killed yourself yet? What are you living for

Fapping to PPG and Futurama, what else

Attached: aster.jpg (600x600, 65K)

In shounen.
Transformations are always a huge deal to make a good first impression.
Yuno vs rill was not very climatic in comparison to asta v langris but look at what we got.

Well it was a huge climax to one of noelles character arcs.

So Mereleona is going to be the next wizard king right?

Based

Fuck no.
She doesn't even want to be a captain

Shes got competition.
Also she doesn't even want to wk.
Along with the fact it's a merit based roll. She probably cant be wk anyway

No, she will take Vetto's body to her personal cave out in the wilderness to breed for eternity. She wants nothing to do with this wizard king business.

>Yuno vs Rill
>Not climatic
It was a tournament end, an arc end and a sequence where Asta felt that Yuno got ahead of him. It was for better of for worse far more climatic than Asta vs Ladros who just preceded the betrayal of the arc's real final boss.
>In shounen transformation at are always big
>In shounen
It's a big deal everywhere regardless of the genre or media because they usually happen in a dramatic situation where the character is either cornered or wanted to surpass themselves.
What I'm saying is that the "transformation" itself isn't the matter here. Snk had transformation too, but the very first transformation on screen was the lamest because it was more of an aftertaste one than a climatic one.
And for fuck's sake, I'm not saying I disagree with the end result, I'm disagreeing with the reasoning behind it.

Not him but transformations are a big deal in battle shounen. SNK isn't battle shounen, more of survival shounen.

goddamnit, Yuno vs Rill was such a waste.

Ehem.
That would be my guy, Nozel Silva
>Single highhandedly discovers the terrorist hide out that an entire nation can't even find.
>Casually steam rolls a fucking elf nigger that everyone had troubled with.
>Avenged his fallen "rival" after his disgraceful defeat on the hands of putrid terrorist.
>Avenged the fallen Wizard king.
>Sent by the King himself to secure the nation's best interest of destroying said terrorist.
>Would marry her sister and make SIlva house great again
There is literally nothing that can stop my guy from claiming the Wizard King post..

Sorry my English is not very strong.
But I thought climatic ment high point in a plot. Not the ending.
In the manga the high point was asta vs langris in every way.

This, next thing you know he's going to start comparing BC to Barney and post screenshots of literally whos shitting on BC.

I mean from an animation stand point there was a whole lot more they could flex with so that's nice.
Langrises magic really is quite boring.

>flex
Fuck off with that shit. They couldn't even be bothered to keep the characters' faces look on model in Asta vs Langris that's why it hurts the most.

I actually completely forgot Nozel spear headed the base search.

To be honest the reason i think it hurt so much was because there was a filler placed right between them. I got think the asta v langris was super bad but they really made expectations super high with that move

Not everything has to be a filler fest for the sole purpose of going in an animator's portfolio.
How hard is it to do a decent 1:1 adaptaion of a manga to anime when every other studio manages to do it except for Pierrot and cursed Toei.

Because 1 to 1 adaptions are really fucking boring.
Almost every fight in the anime of mha sucked because of this other than bakugo vs doku and al might v nomu
And that's because neither of those were 1 to 1

The filler wasn't their fault since it was golden week. The problem is that they couldn't even be bothered to even do as little as tracing the manga panels like in Finral's fight. It just shows how little care.

>Because 1 to 1 adaptions are really fucking boring
In your dogshit opinion.
KYS

Attached: 46251eb6-f9fe-48e1-9742-8612e1eb06d5.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Finral fight had studio mouse.

That just makes it even more depressing.

But they are? No fight in one punch man was 1 to1.
Same with mob psycho and demon slayer.

this episode too.

>kys
Fuck off Yea Forumsermin, the anime original scenes are the only reason the bc anime isn't shit.

>In battle shounen
Transformations are a far bigger deal in Mahou Shoujo and they even have sakuga dedicated to the transformation itself and reused it every episode (and remake them for movies). Outside if Dragon ball, Shounen focus less on the transformation and more on the situation it appears.
In battle shounen, like I said, those tend to be happen at a climatic moments, and things have to be good during climatic moments. Snk had amazing sakuga eps and godlike transformation scenes too, but they choose the climatic moments for that.
Zetman is a Seinen and X'amd is an orginal but go check the episode of their first transformation scenes, it's godlike. And they also happen to be improtant episodes. Most Naruto transformations happened during important episodes, that's why those episodes were well animated. But shit like Nibi weren't important and thus were shit despite being transformation related.

>Asta vs Ladris was the high point
No.
That arc started with Vanessa going in there to help Asta, to expose stuffs about her past and to start her character arc. So its proper resolution and high point had for all intent and purpose to be about Vanessa.
Asta vs Ladros didn't resolve their problem, Vanessa's cat did.
Asta vs Ladros didn't finish Vanessa's character arc, Vanessa's cat did.
Asta vs Ladros only resolved half of the problem which was the diamond people's issues.

You wish BC had an adaptation as good as Kimetsu and Mob.
Fucking hell you're delusional to defend Pierrot's cashgrab abortion.

>Julius' episode will never be as good as studio mouse's production
Worst timeline

I ment langris. Not ladris

>and more on the situation it appears.
Yeah. Did you think Noelle's situation was trash when she first transformed?
It's gonna be animated amazing.

Attached: fujosta.jpg (964x964, 225K)

This answer isn't an argument.

her on our wedding night

Next episode is in house though?

Look at pierrots history bro.
Every transformation gets the good shit

>No fight in one punch man was 1 to1.
Except with S2 which made it all the more garbage.

>Noelle's transformation gets Sakuga
>Finral, Jack, Yami vs Langris gets shit on as a result
Just imagine it

This really is not the argument at hand but okay?

Sacrifices will be made this arc.
Pray studio mouse does that episode

Just watched the episode. Is this what Yea Forums was hyping for weeks? It was underwhelming as fuck.

HIT ME

Attached: Black Clover Raia.png (1366x768, 944K)

I rather have Finral Jack and Yami's great fight have sakuga than Noelle's water dress but we can never have good things so I won't put my hopes up in case of disappointment come crashing all the hype down.

>Yea Forums
>hyping anything black clover related.
You tried

This but with Leona's dick in shota Vetto's face.

>we
Not him but dont speak for me. I would love for noelle to get her moment in sakuga as yuno and asta got theres.

Are you claiming BC threads are anywhere but Yea Forums?
Do you have brain damage?

Webm user?

Dont forget yami already got sakuya twice.

Attached: 1528200888342-1.webm (853x480, 2.06M)

Yea Forums is an entire board.
Are you implying the entire board was hyping anything bc releated?

>Langris
And it's still a no. The arc was first and foremost a tournament arc and an Arc where Asta wanted to face Yuno in the final. Asta vs Langris happened out of nowhere and it's not like Langris was hyped as some big bad antagonist either. And in fact, Rill being a captain had more of a final boss vibe than Langris.
Moreover, the arc had to end with either the tournament getting interrupted or a final fight. And we got the latter. And as a matter of fact, I was one of the few people who said that Rill VS Yuno was going to be big.
Julius vs Patri has to be real fucking big because it's precedes the elf's big come back, and it's the Strongest Clover mage vs main antagonist too.
Licht vs Asta/Yuno is self explanatory.
Noelle's fight is up to debate. It's not impossible but it has strong competitor in "The Quartet vs Droite" here.

And when did I ever said it's never going to be well animated? I just said the "transformation" argument isn't a decisive one. And it's not the only climatic thing in that arc, those were dime a dozen and they can't all be pure sakuga.

>hyping for weeks
We got to know the team behind this episode and the next one a couple of days ago, go fuck yourself with a racket Jimbo.

related? Come yami vs patry got the sakuga over the 3 captain vs the third eye?

Yami vs licht(patry) was hardly an end for anything though.

Licht vs asta and yuno is 100 percent not get sakuga.

>I just said the "transformation" argument isn't a decisive one.
Then "Noelle having a transformation" argument is a decisive one. If it was say Cob Portaport having a transformation then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

It's pretty silly to think that rill of all people was the big antagonist of the tournament arc.
I disagree with you.

I want to get into this show because people say it's fun but man I tried and the first series of episodes ruin it for me. The MC is very unlikable and loud and is the reason for my apprehension. Is it worth it long term? what is a good place to start watching that gets you into some good shit.

>Every transformation
>Every
Not Kakenipede in Tokyo Ghoul Re.
Not Nibi in Naruto.
Ichigo's very first hollow mask fight (vs Byakuya) was actually super lame and the highlight of the episode was his final clash with Byakuya which had jack shit to do with transformation. The hollow mask was in fact lame as fuck until the Grimmjow fight which was like its 3rd utilisation by that time.
Ichigo's fullbring was nothing special. (Unlike his returned bankai which was climatic as fuck).

So how come asta vs ladros got sakuga when it wasent a climax?

Ichigo used bankai for the first time against byakuya it's not about the hollow mask dumbass.
His bankai was hype as fuck

Attached: cute and canon.jpg (339x438, 118K)

Felt the same way and dropped it two episodes in. Picked it up again a few months later. The MC yells way less after 10 episodes. He also quickly becomes the best character in the show.

Early anime episodes have notorious for being so bad that it literally shun people away. Start with the manga then skip to episode 20 something.
Ffs, someone should seriously make a guide on how to make the first few episodes bearable.

Eventually you get used to his voice, but if not you should at least try the manga, the art is amazing there.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFZ4jcfYB60
Been finding myself humming the new ED throughout the day, such a catchy song.
Hope we'll get a new version with more animation at some point.

>show

Yami vs Patri wasn't a full Sakuga episode and was low tier compared to Landros and Rill's big episodes.
And he third eye fight did in fact have really good Sakuga shots too.

>The only Captain in the Tournament.
>Julius hyped him up.
I see myself as someone with above average intelligence, but I don't think I was the only one who saw this coming.

>Noelle's fight is up to debate
No it's not, it's the hypest moment in the arc so it will get sakuga.

Attached: Noelle.png (3780x2446, 3.46M)

I've notice that in some instances both Tabata and the anime staff draw Noll extremely masculine.

Why won’t asta just stick his dick in her already

The hollow mask section was the vizard form's first appearance in the entire franchise and it was lame was fuck. Because it wasn't supposed to be the center of attention.
The Bankai transformation happened at the end of the previous episode too, btw. The hollow mask's appearance was much later (in another episode altogether), it was lame as fuck and not even the highlight if the episode it was in.

Yami vs patry was a full sakuga episode though what?
And the entire cave arc had good sakuga shots. That's not an argument in episode 37s favor.

>Hypest moment in the arc
"Hype" is as subjective as it gets.
It terms of plot importance, Julius' fight was hyper, and Licht's too was hyper.

Is there a specific panel in that pic you are talking about?

Attached: Noelle Pits.jpg (388x398, 37K)

>It was a full sakuga ep
It had like half of the Sakuga of the Ladros and Rill's fight. It also didn't even have the best sakuga cut of that arc, the Third eye fight did.

In the one with "Break... this crazy world!!!" at the bottom row. But there are better examples in the manga I don't exactly remember. For the anime in one of the EDs she has super broad shoulders.

Your argument makes no sense.

First you say climatic scenes get the sakuga.
Then claim vanessa getting fate cat was climatic yet it had no sakuga.

The 3rd eye fight had 2 30 seconds sakuga moments.
Yami vs licht was easily 10 min.

I'm going to have to say I'm definitely not following ya here

You're one delusional waifufag.

The only good post in this entire thread

>finrals brother broken has been stewing from chapter 70 ish.
>gauches problem was already kind delt with they just keep revisiting it for some reason.
>noelles mana control problem was stewing since chapter fucking 5.
It's not a climax though.

Just when I thought Noellefags couldn't any more pathetic.

Cope

Attached: 1562552993003.jpg (2000x800, 303K)

What would you do to noell

Attached: Noell.png (1920x1709, 3.23M)

Retard

Tell her to step on me

Yeah the antagonist of the tournament arc was Langris.
Rill's episode got sakuga because they had to push Rill's voice actor to push him for the debut of another Jump series.

Rill's seiyuu voices Kimetsu's MC right?

Really? Woulda never guessed.
Interesting.

Yes. For Jump Festa they even brought Rill's voice actor on Black Clover's stage so he can answer crowd's questions about his role in the upcoming Kimetsu anime. It was fucking weird.

>using bc to shill kimetsu
The absolute state of Shonen Jump

I need to repick this up. I dropped it aroun ep 70, but it seems that things are pretty decent now.

Not related but asta's VA is the mc for fire force and the ED 8 clearly disses deku by saying deku twice then saying 'disability is my ability' unlike deku who got an ability.

holy kek my sides

Slap her tits

Only things with her consent!

Based.
So there is hope that Finral vs Latri will get sakuga to shill Jack's voice actor since he voiced Hisoka and demands a fat payment on the fame of his name alone then

>shilling a dead anime

That makes no sense but considering they shove Jack filler in at every opportunity it gives me hope so I'll dream anyway.

>CharmyxYuno

Yikes

It's really sad the colour page and Leona and Char are the only ones who look good and really stand out with the bright red and blue. Charmy just looks goofy and Noelle and Mimosa look really cute but plain compared to the other two

>Yikes

Attached: freaky.png (1366x768, 1.99M)

Is this not a huge spoiler?

Attached: IMG_20190709_163547.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Kill yourself

Only if you are attentive.
so regarding the bc community?
No

Dogshit taste.
Refrain from posting on Yea Forums for the rest of your life.

Reddit is too focused on fapping to Leona to notice

I wonder how much the ending will change during the Elf Invasion arc. Black Asta caught me off guard.

>not shilling a still popular anime
They will do it for when the next vol of HxH comes out.

The new OP better have these 3 in their new forms.

Attached: big 3.jpg (720x881, 116K)

I miss Yuno's old outfit.

>Complains about this but doesn't complain about Yuno spirit dive being spoiled blatantly
Stop

>Easily 10 minutes
>Easily
No, 5 minutes is already pushing it, Asta frames included. The Ladros/Rill eps are the ones that are 10 minutes tier. And the Sakuga in those two eps were technically more impressive than the ones in the Patri vs Yami, although the Ladros one can be a chore to look at. The Rill episode had a bunch of breathtaking cuts which were much more lengthy than the ones in Patri vs Yami. Those eps were almost (halfway there) in the same playground as Pain vs Naruto, or the Momoshiki fighting in Boruto (although the Ladros fight was more ugly).
Patri vs Yami was just an ep with more Sakuga than before. It was great but it's not in the same tier as those two at all.
And I might sound biased too when saying this, but the best Sakuga in the cave arc really was that out of left field cut of the third eye trio doing amazing shot. It felt like something out of a sakuga OP and really stood out.

So 4 years from now?

I wonder how long OP 8 will last given that OP 7 has been around since April. I hope its a good song and the combo isn't broken.

Yes you do sound biased when you think a 15 second sakuga clip somehow beats out an episode. But you do you.

>Uglier
>Amazing shit
Welp time to sleep.

>Beats out an entire episode
Read the whole paragraph again, but slower, and try to understand the meaning behind each one of my sentences.
>Was the Yami vs Patri comparable to the two big eps?
No, far from it. Be it the length of the sakuga or how impressive they were.
>Did it at least have the best Sakuga cut of that arc?
No. But the two big ones (Ladros/Rill) did.

>same tier.
That's not the argument.
The yami vs patry episode got the sakuga focus over every other episode in that arc.

>Did it have the best sakuga cut of that arc.
Yes?
Your 15 seconds cant compare.

Attached: 1528201845670.webm (853x480, 2.32M)

But people in here are actually talking as if Noelle's ep will be Rill vs Yuno tier, you know.
And you're saying Noelle's fight will get the most Sakuga out of any fight in the whole elf arc? Over all of the fights against the Sephirot guys? Or Julius' final fight and the advent of the elves? I highly doubt it.
Yami at least had the excuse of fighting the enemy's leader. Noelle's just fighting a random compass girl. The fight sure as hell will get Sakuga, but it won't be the highlight of the arc.

>and your saying that noelles fight is gunna.
No YOU are saying that only one fight can get sakuga
Everyone else is just fighting against your retarded "climatic" argument.

Not him but I'm still against your dumb yuno v rill is the climax of the arc argument when anyone whose read the manga thinks otherwise. Even tabata who got yunos fight done in a chapter.

Thanks, for proving my point.
Past the first few seconds it becomes average at best. The 15 seconds you refuse to post are much better.

Way more than what every other episode of that arc got

>No you
Err, No? I mentioned Julius and Real Licht's fight are going to be real fucking big, that's already two. Which precisely why I doubt Noelle's ep will be that big since that's too much for Pierrot.

>Done in one chapter
>An argument
And how many chapters do you think Ladros vs Asta was? Hint : chapter 97 and ... just that.

Sure, but still not the best cut of that arc. Unlike Asta vs Ladros or Rill vs Yuno.

But a that does is support my argument of transformation get priorety

That argument hold no ground because before that asta vs ladros there was no fight as good as yami vs licht.
The vetto one sucked.

Noelle's fight won't happen for atleast 3 more months.
There's plenty of time to work on it.

that's three months of focusing on another fight not a simple transformation scene.

Noelles fight ain't happening for like 6-8 months.

>he thinks Yoshihara will waste his precious time and dealine on Valkyrie dress
The most Noelle will get will be on par with her dragon roar against Vetto.
You underestimate how many more important fights are in the elf posession arc.

Which argument are you answering to?

Finally someone who understands it. I would give you a medal if I could, but I still believe she'll get some itanoncircus and some impact frames (including the compass shield breaking into cubes) for a total of 120 seconds max.

>yfw when this is all over the Midnight Sun become a Magic Knights squad

Itano circus*

>julius v patry
Sakuga
>5 elves vs leona
Sacrificed/ could still be okayish
>asta and yuno vs licht
Decent or studio mouse
>magna vs rufel
Studio mouse or meh
>asta magna vanessa vs rufel
Sakuga
>sizable gap till the next big fights

>Yami vs charla
Probably meh
>fugeo waking up
Studio mouse
>noelle vs compass/nozel zora and noelle vs elves
Sakuga
>yami jack and finral vs latri
Studio mouse or sacrificed
>bulls vs dorothy
Meh
>bulls vs gauche
Sakuga or mouse.

This is fact

>noelle will certainly get some sakuga

>sea dragons roar vs vetto
>good

Bell knows Licht then? and why was she sealed anyways, could be another person that is as strong as licht sealed her away.

Attached: Bell.png (1265x713, 701K)

Oh jeez user you make me blush.
Yeah Noelle won't get the same treatment as Rill. Yuno's episode got the priviledge of being a seiyuu advertisement.
Unless Kivun's voice actor needs shilling, Noelle won't get filler+sakuga.

Because Yuno is Licht's unborn child. Bell was always going to Yuno and the dungeon where he got Bell and Asta got the second sword was probably most of Licht's shit was hauled after the incident.

This

>Super dramatic Dimension slash beam struggle after Charla elf's reveal
>Meh
>When Noelle's fight with a literal who compass girl is sakuga.
user, everyone is free to have an opinion or wishful thinkings. But don't go around saying it's fact.

>someone who understands
What you think noelles sea dragons roar against vetto was anything but fucking awful?

Are you proud of yourself for typing all of that delusional bullshit?

>beam struggle
There was no struggle user.

Sounds good

It won't happen tho

It was nothing special, but this one is a little different since Noelle will beat the antagonist herself. But it won't be as over the top as the big episodes. It'll be Magna tier Sakuga (i.e really good but short).

Yes that's all Noelle will get.

Charla was clearly struggling to not get her clothes dirty or cut.

Thay shit was garbage too

Why do you like things that are shit?

>give 63 sakuga
>use it as advertisement for Rill's seiyuu during Festa
>give 84 sakuga
>use it as advertisement for Rill's seiyuu again
Scary shit. Who else are they going to promote next?

I dissagree.
It's a toss up between noelles fight or finrals.
As they are both closing a big chapter of there character development.
Just that noelles chapter was a driving force of her character. Since she was introduced.

>Magna Sakuga
>Garbage
Now, you're going too far. Magna usually has the best Sakuga out of the bulls after Yami and Asta.
Like really good ones.

Wait are you talking about the 5 second pitch animation they refused like 6 times now?

>Inb4 Charmy's episode gets full Sakuga thanks to Hanae

this show gets good after how many episodes?

According to user it has to be climatic
Yami vs charla is litterally ending nothing

Have you ever met someone that calls things "fire" that wasn't a mouthbreather?

Yeah they also live in threads pertaining to topics they hate.
It's pretty pathetic.

Attached: Black Clover 138 Color Page.png (476x668, 490K)

fpwp

It's either that or fapping to Futurama.
Pathetic and sad life is right.

Attached: back.jpg (540x764, 104K)

Bless Tabata for giving us best girl

Attached: 1562658965501.jpg (763x1047, 57K)

Praise your humble wk

Attached: 20190708_163138.jpg (734x697, 213K)

Who's rill seiyuu?

>Fate experience requiem could easily make the devil fight 1 chapter
>The hack writer forgot about her so this doesn't happen and even if it did he would still be a hack because of the powercreep
Bcucks

Attached: 1553839451426.png (674x353, 196K)

Milk the moll. I'M GOING TO MILK THE NOLL!

Attached: Valtos.png (663x387, 207K)

Hanae, who also voices Kimetsu's main character.

Headpats and hugs.

Attached: blush slut.jpg (1200x675, 154K)

>passivly shitposting
>gets called out
>starts openly shitposting
Kek

I will never stop laughing at how pathetic he is

Attached: 1503824272820.jpg (400x600, 32K)

Attached: 1560704580006.jpg (1194x1724, 902K)

I want to molest Valtos as he has suicidal thoughts.

rough her up a bit to get her wet, then make her fall in love with me at her climax

buttfuck
Noelle is for lewd, Mimosa for vanilla love

Attached: 1525833795577.jpg (595x842, 542K)

>that Noelle
Please pick a better frame

Attached: vomit.jpg (228x335, 41K)

STOP LEWDING NOLL

I wanna fuck him

Attached: 1559459186170.png (780x1216, 462K)

Based and good taste.
He is extremely kissable in the good quality prints of vol 21

Attached: DgV2C_9VMAAOdlD.jpg (800x1132, 117K)

>Bcucks

Attached: 1553652883572.png (1440x809, 1.39M)

Find your own devil

Blessed feet

Attached: IMG_20190622_110438.jpg (1600x1200, 223K)

Unironically watching Black Clover

>Yami vs charla
>Probably meh
>The first captain vs captain on screen getting low budget animation
user, remember any Yami fights is sakuga
Yami vs Patri ain't climatic though yet got awesome animation

blessed trips

He said probably.
It's a fair assessment of pierrot
Though it's more likely to get the mouse treatment cuz character designer san

Can we pray for a natural disaster to destroy Pierrot and have studio mouse take over permanently?

Attached: Trance State Asta.png (659x508, 297K)

Studio mouse will fair even worse.
They arent actually good at animation. Yoshihara in weeks there episodes most of the time.
But they are on model.
But the reason studio mouse episodes look good is because there schedualing is fantastic and does not over bear them with weekly pain and suffering.

>in weeks
Inbetweens*

Is studio mouse also responsible for pic related's episode? I wish every episode looked like this.

Attached: solu.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

I believe so.
Same with pic related.
Basically any time it's on model.

Attached: 1551660997711.png (1280x720, 717K)

Bless studio Mouse, the saving grace of this adaptation.

The in house episodes are generally on model too mind you.

Attached: 1558442983160.webm (848x480, 1.85M)

Raia's new VA is so much better

I forgot about that. Is the previous guy getting raped in prison already?

Nice this is probably exactly where I left off in the manga.

>ywn have your dick manhandled my meremommy while she yells at you

Agreed. Masakazu's voice is great. Haven't seen him in many roles since Bleach ended sadly.

expect 92 to be extended build up and filler before a we see small part of the start of the fight that continues into 93 with god tier animation much like they did with Yami vs Licht

We already have the studio listings user.

And?

93 is not in house.

yoshihara and his team isn't in house?

They are doing 92

92 Isn't the big ep they are doing. It's not going to have much action. 93 is supposed to be the next good one

Cute and sexpilled

Based CHADS

No way. How much filler are they going to cram in 92 so the fight falls in 93? What the fuck?
Don't tell me the Licht and Tetia's date and fuck life from the preview is what the episode is going to be about.

Everything is gonna be alright bros I can feel it

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 10K)

I don't know but you might of mixed up the staffing because 93 has Yoshihara for director and storyboarding

The episode is litterally called the wizard king vs the leader of the midnight sun.
That was a battle chapter.

>20 minutes of Licht mating pressing Tetia
I'd watch that.

Well then I doubt it will be well animated since they are working on 93 to be really well animated

What's 93s title

Please hold my hand, user. I'm scared

Julius Novachrono

Theres no fucking action in that chapter god fucking damn it.

That doesn't make sense. What if 93 was only staffed with Yoshihara because of all the elves starting their rampage? That needs to be top quality for top shock.
The title of the ep is also Julius Novachrono, the fight will be on 92.

Even reddit hates this faggot OHNONONONO

Attached: 20190709_182649.jpg (1080x395, 223K)

Fuck off and go back

BCchads doing a service towards the ungrateful anime community

T.jimbo
No wonder you are so mad. Your shit was AXED

Attached: IMG_20190709_182731.jpg (157x291, 12K)

Based

i think its gonna be captain silva

>bleachfag
Absolute cancer. What's with that series giving birth to the most brain dead obnoxious retards.

It's going to be Jack.

Augustus will have Jack's head after this arc is done.

If this means Noelle's armor will look great then I'm down for that

Based and Kino

Jack will have Augustus's head instead, and when Jack becomes the next Wizard King, Sekke is going to rightfully earn his promised title of Captain of the Green Mantis.

Based

But how is that possible when Sekke will become both King and Wizard King?

How can you refuse a Chad that can destroy all forms of magic (at least in the human/elf world) and is also faster than Cucksta?

Because he will be too busy being my husband.
Also, Clover kingdom be damned. It deserves to get pillaged by Diamondchads.

Charged were completely dropped. He's back in movies already.
Why do you keep lying?

The only thing the "Diamondchads" deserve are Arrows of Judgement.

Woah, they actually delivered. Nice, but Julius's fight better not get shafted for this.

Beautiful. Silver Star of Execution is going to be so sakuga.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-232507_Samsung Internet.jpg (640x735, 288K)

Attached: Purple Orca's True VC.png (261x407, 65K)

This show has the worst animation I've ever seen. Does anyone have a gif of when Magna took off his glasses, put them back on WHILE they were still on? It's so shit. I mean, how do you not notice that when you're making it?

I mean. Have you really not watched one piss?
Or anything dragon ball super related before the goku black arc?

Attached: Sigh.png (690x298, 201K)

So is Zora VC level or was Xerx just a shitter?

Neither. zora just booby trapped his ass

The latter.

Staff were too busy snorting coke off prostitude boobs. It is what it is.

Attached: 1530613620356.png (471x400, 123K)

>Julius on the war path
>somehow pre morris diamond with their shit generals haven't been conquered yet

Morris isn't the wizard king of Diamond.

Julius is on a war path?

>on a war path
Where and when did this ever happen?

Chapter 1

Attached: Spade.png (1066x1600, 1.59M)

>stopping invaders
Very warpathy

Spoilers soon

You don't know what "on the war path" means.

>Jack flashing that cleavage
What a slut

>Yami vs Patri ain't climatic
It was the first part of the final battle of the arc and technically would have been the final battle since it was the generic enemy leader vs Hero team. Third eye was completely unknown up until that point.
It wasn't the climax of the arc, but it was up there, build up a lot, and it was a very important one.

That's a contradictory argument to why yuno vs rill got good animation.

>cool guy with eye robes that isnt midnight sun
>was never introduced to story
FUCK Tabata and FUCK Julius

>fuck Julius
Don't mind if I do

Attached: kek.jpg (720x500, 78K)

We still have another day before spoilers

Don't lewd best boy

Can WK marry whoever he wants?

He's caesar and napoleon, he's obviously on the warpath since he needs a body count to use the time magic too.
He's killed atleast 100K people if he can save the entire kingdom.

>100k
Where did you wipe that number from?

This

Please let's not compare Dragon Ball and One Piece to Black Clover...at most it's a Fairy Tail or Nanatsu no Taizai-tier show. It's simply not in the same categorie as classic shonens.

>DB
>good
Off yourself

Attached: Asta_1.jpg (296x392, 30K)

>dbs
>classic

I didn't say it was good, but it's like comparing beer and wine : only one's gonna age well, no matter if you like it or not. Fairy Tail has already been forgotten by most like BC will be, while Dragon Ball is going strong after several decades.

Attached: 1554651922760.png (540x568, 178K)

Hoping for this sex chapter get the same treatment from the latest or probably even better.

Attached: 03.png (920x1300, 555K)

He's been fighting for decades and needs time from those he kills to use his spells, it might be over a million.

Once again.
Where did you get those numbers from?

Volume-only here. Just read volume 21, I can't believe that Nero is a chick and she loves the fwk.
They are so cute. Wedding when?

He protected the kingdom so it is a big number, it can't be a couple thousand only.

has anyone colored Wevil puking yet

Sauce for this noll?

Attached: D_F6XoGU8AAKe_b.jpg large.jpg (236x363, 19K)

So you have no numbers?

Post your numbers then.

I'm not the one making a claim here.
You are.
I'm asking where you got numbers from and you have no source.
Thanks end of discussion.

would leona be a good mother

lol no

He's baiting for his headcannon, don't bother

Jump is early this week

People deny it but the BC anime is a incredible successful one.

Attached: cow.jpg (626x1199, 95K)

ugly

Tsuns

Attached: IMG_20190607_122959.jpg (2048x1860, 587K)

They better not ruin that Charlotteboner chapter.

Attached: Screenshot_20181227-202851.png (394x723, 194K)

Attached: fag.png (800x510, 505K)

My wife!

garp grandpa tier

How so?

Is Mimosa's Royal mana pool wasted on being a healer?

Healing is usually mana intensive so no.

If you're going to take things literally then Yea Forums has never hyped up any anime/manga ever become every person on Yea Forums would need to be interested enough for a particular series.

Glad you understand

>Tried to throw Leo off a cliff to see if hr can climb back.
Spartan women were know for their motherly affection.

Blah blah blah 4th top grossing TV Tokyo anime blah blah blah go to toc threads for this shit

>we coulda got either baddass leo or dead leo.
Fuck fuego

Nozel knew hardship and mental turmoil
would turn noelle into an amazing mage.
So did leona with leo.
Fuego a shit

Spoilers ?

>Wevil down.
>Amvil calls him a pussy.
>hijacks Wevil's body using his heart cackles and leaves.
>Amvil gone causes Asta to pass out.
>Last page is Asta using Ice magic while asleep.

Sounds gay

Asta has no magic.

Bad post

Based

what tv tokyo show did BC get his current time slot from? does anyone know?

Go back to the TOC thread

I think it was Fairytail anyway

Post more noll

but fairy tail is still on? no?

Anyone planning on watching the spin off show?

The Mugyutto one? Pass.

Attached: madyami.jpg (700x393, 34K)

Is there another spinoff I'm in aware of?

Probably.
But I wish it was more like petite clover the show instead.

Is is subbed?

The final act is now airing. I think it got a new slot though

Dunno

oh i see, thanks

Still not spoiler ?

Black cow might not be aware?

Possibly

I don't see anything up on baidu yet so maybe they just haven't come out yet

Is there an early chapter this week?

Yep

As the devil's heart is destroyed he curses those near him.
Something is planted in asta, yuno and yami's hearts as they devil laughs that he will be back and this time with a stronger body.
The spells he casted are gone but the dimension is unstable an about to collapse.
Noelle arrives and helps transport everyone outside.
They won't make it in time as the first wizard king decides to sacrifice himself to stall the collapse and let everyone escape.

>not just yuno
>or just asta
>but them and Yami too
God I hope this is real

Still sounds gay

Not BlackCow. Fake and gay

>as the first wizard king
Fake.
We've been hearing his name for the past few weeks already but you just had to screw it up.

Attached: 1562081694756.png (574x732, 397K)

You fucked up. That's not BC related.

It was a mistake

Attached: 1560957850654.png (848x1199, 1.03M)

Attached: BB77013A-E854-471F-AF20-5C98281A0D24.jpg (1440x900, 279K)

>Fate experience requiem
>Litterally the most broken ability in the series but is never used because the hack of an author keeps forgetting it exists

Attached: 1558637476670.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Attached: ACB07B28-5F67-41FE-9CE0-93E4C361A606.jpg (1530x2537, 1.1M)

That's a very cute noll

RENT FREE

Very cute

Attached: D5RPQ2eX4AIXDw4.jpg large.jpg (1674x1674, 304K)

Attached: IMG_20190317_234422.jpg (653x812, 97K)

That's less cute

Imagine doing this thing for years like its the crusade of your life then you end up the butt of the joke for literal fucking zoomers on multiple places on the internet. Jesus mother fucking rent free christ just slit your wrist already.

Attached: 1561537977291.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

Gordon really reminds me of Kitano frrom Angel Densetsu

I almost pity him at this point

BC is a josei series disguised as shonen.

I'm shocked he hasn't stroked out yet. What kind of lifestyle does he have where he has this much free time yet spends it doing this

The kind of lifestyle where he goes on reddit and brigades a poll because people loved the episode so much.
Now everybody knows who he is on there and someone even recognized him from his Mangahelpers days.

Attached: D7LDF9iX4AIxSrV.jpg (1200x652, 232K)

Attached: ED1D0B54-A0BF-4581-A826-DD59018DC12F.jpg (1200x675, 551K)

Attached: IMG_20190526_165955.jpg (1026x1690, 117K)

>still no coverpage fanart
suffering

Attached: nolldress.jpg (899x1200, 188K)

Pfft. Talk about embarrassing.

Attached: 1546055705393.jpg (447x400, 13K)

Why is yami so vulnerable?

Do the lack of spoilers have something to do with the arrest of that one guy who ran a spoiler site?

Attached: fana demands spoilers.jpg (921x768, 107K)

Maybe?

wait what? also you can get arrest for spoilers?

How cute. Yes you can get arrested for spoilers in Japan, manga is a billion dollar industry there.
Their copyright laws are stringent as fuck and can land you time longer than a murder.

Attached: henry.jpg (720x405, 62K)

>THIS EPISODE WAS COMPLETE FIRE
what the fuck happened to my 4chans

Attached: 1541563793479.jpg (720x886, 58K)

Welcome to 4channel!

My lips gently touching Henry's

He doesn't like it!

Too bad he doesn't have a choice in the matter

Yes he does!

He's too weak and sick to refuse.

Yeah but the base will kill you bro.

The devil self destructs like the elves do but this time it is immensely more powerful
The anti magic cannot reach all the way into charged up devil
Everyone arrives but cannot do anything
Suddenly the devil is held back, it the spirit of Julius
He congratulates asta and yuno for being so strong and says farewell and says to yami that he should forgive william for what he did
They all escape as the devil explodes

It's a worthy death. Atleast I'd stolen his mouth virginity before I die.

Try again. That's a bad twist.

Prove this is real before I bother reading it.

That sounds very gay.

O MY TIME SPIRIT
Fuck off this isn't Star Wars

Fake and gay

Sekke arrives to save the day

Based Tabata

15 pages this week

Prove you're real

Oh did someone post with my name already?

Is there a more unlikebale character than Yuno?
Whenever this sperg appears on screen all you can hear from him is
> ありえねぇ
>魔法帝になるのは俺だ
>クソチビ
That's all. He's character is so fucking shallow it's almost a joke. And Asta getting the same reaction to him getting old like in first 2 volumes. I fucking hate this faggot and that IMMA COOL GENIUS U KNO type of character.

Attached: 0060.jpg (764x1200, 302K)

Nah, Black Cow-chan is real

Asta's Demon shows up in the chapter

Based

Is he hot?

Attached: -.gif (400x304, 2.44M)

this

can someone explain to me "rent free" meme please?

No detailed design. Basically a shadow but he is around the same height as the Devil

Based. I wanna know too.

Nice. Post it.

Based Langris/Ratri 22nd we're only going up boys.

Attached: Black Clover 3rd Poll rest.png (750x553, 540K)

Ultra based

wtf did rades drop

Technically he went up.

Attached: HMMMMMM.gif (616x398, 278K)

Oh my god yes! Thank you, that's what I wanted to see! Good to see Langris being more popular, and Rhya too. Jack got a boost as well. Licht and Lemiel didn't get many, sad...

Sekke 8 votes...They were all me.

>Mariella more popular than Patri
This is what I want to see

Attached: talk to the hand.png (252x302, 50K)

Based mariella joining the bulls soon.

Sekke should've been 1st place.

in our hearts he is

Does somebody have a bigger version of this images? I can't read what it says below the characters

Can you faggots stop trying to add literally every single characted to the bulls? Its like you've forgotten what the point of the squad is

We also see a glimpse of the other world Wevil talked so much and of our new antagonists

What's the point of the squad user?

Based user joining the bulls soon.

Finally someone said it

>new antagonists
Based but tell it to me straight is Wevil dead.

Attached: Doctor.png (621x308, 88K)

Please be evil pantheon of roman/greek gods.

>pagan gods are all a bunch of filthy devils
That would be based

WTF bros I thought Amvil was supposed to be a gigachad not the same stature as the manlet wide hipped faggot Wevil

>new antagonists
My dick is hard

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT FUCKING CHRISTKEKS

Attached: sally dat girl.jpg (957x538, 44K)

Please not be this

Chapter begins
Devil's body begins to fade away
Asta falls out of Black form
Devil is confronted by Asta's Demon
Devil is gone
the spell hasn't vanished
everyone is trying to get to the top floor when Lumiere and Licht's spell vanishes
Valtos and Rades teleports everyone to the top floor.
Yami breaks through the spell with Charla,Gueldre and Revchi,
They head towards the exit
Chapter ends

That's simply how Asta views all tall characters.

Why the fuck would there be Roman/Greek gods in a medieval type setting like Black Clover?

Pls dont start with him.

>Devil is gone
NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Devil.png (706x464, 275K)

god i wish that were me

Attached: mimosas mimosas.png (818x799, 633K)

It's finally over, can't wait to see what happens after this. At the end Valtos, Rades, Gueldre and Revchi were useful

I hope the neighboring kingdoms become relevant again now that the elf business is resolved and Julius is gone

>Wevil dies
Shit, I need a new waifu.

Oh fuck I don't think I'm ready to see Devil-kun. I'll bail the fuck out until it comes out in volumes.

See you tomorrow

Accept AMvil as your bull

Don't tempt me please. I've been wanting to be vol only for a while now.
The temptation to come back for every chapter is too high.

>Anti Magic Devil eats/absorbs Word Devil or some shit
What if this leads to Asta using some weird version of Word Magic in the future? i don't exactly like the idea of Asta being able to use magic but at the same time him using word magic would be hype

>Devil is confronted by Asta's Demon
Big moment even if it's a single page

Generic shonen shit. You must be manchildren or that crunchyroll shill.

I think it would be more like a scene of "kek you suck bye" than anything else

>eats/absorbs
None of that was said.

Absolutely based

Tie a noose

BC threads are so cute and cozy.

You'll like Amvil more.

YOU're cute and cozy user chan

Attached: Zeus.png (1773x1300, 807K)

>evil
>pantheon of roman/greek gods
While I imagine Asta fighting Mars would be the coolest shit ever..
>evil

Attached: oh sure.jpg (453x553, 77K)

I would like it if Anti Magic Devil at least ate/absorbed Word Devil's mana to become stronger before killing him. It would be cool and interesting if we learned that the Anti Magic Devil gets stronger from eating magic and that Asta unknowingly feeds the Anti Magic Devil every time he slashes a spell out of existence with his sword

Gods game is kinda vague dont you think?
Especially when that harpy dragon thing has a proper name.

No I won't cant a guy grieve first.

>greek gods
>not selfish evil bastards

Attached: 1556520138552.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

The only thing Mars will be fighting is black dick in prison.
And we don't need another Mars.

Sounds boring as fuck

>While I imagine Asta fighting Mars would be the coolest shit ever..
But they already fought user

Wouldn't this mean that Asta's Demon would be the true villain or something like that)

Most gods aren't really gods but just powerful people that are seen as gods, the evil royals could still be alive since witch queen still is so the gods are them.

Not if it's a ho like you. How many wives did you switch before Wevil hmm?

Not really

The real Mars you stupid niggers.

>I want gods but not really
This post sounds really damn pointless.

I went from Sister Lily to Rebbeca back to Sister Lily to Wevil.
Sometimes you just need different things.

Asta is going to fight a planet?

Too soon for Asta to be planetary level user

Planet Mars probably doesnt exist in that universe.

No, he'll conquer it and start the first civilization on Mars

Sister Lily defeating the endgame Devil through power of prayer when?

Beware the power of the holy ghost.

There is only one God the one from Christianity, the rest are fake gods

God Sekke?

Based and Truthpilled

Seagoddess noelle is all you need to worship in life.

Attached: 1551893454357.jpg (786x1200, 89K)

Someone should make a new thread so more leaks can get posted

This is why I love these threads

Attached: nice.jpg (478x269, 42K)

As you wish, AfricanAmericanCow-sama

>new ip
hmmmm

Good night, sweet prince.

>yfw your God is an omnicidal knight templar who will kill everything in all existences and beyond because you're evil
Based and remorselesspilled.

Attached: Djb5P10X0AA97Jo.png (940x720, 574K)

>Shishita Lily one shotting Satan
I wouldn't even be mad