Is this the Boku no Hero Academia killer?

is this the Boku no Hero Academia killer?

Attached: dr-stone-senku-ishigami-sfondo-14896_L.jpg (700x463, 35K)

stop trying to push these dumb Yea Forumsermin fanbase wars

The one who is killing BHA is Hori himself.

I just got to chapter 86 and all I can say is fuck I wish tsukasa won. While he was being pretty evil and selfish, his motives were pretty based. As soon as Ryuusui revived he started trying to monopolize everything, took all the oil for himself, created a currency system, and is starting all the shit things about the world we know today. Tsukasa would have killed him for sure. And if he wasn't in cryo-sleep right now would be deeply ashamed.

what the fuck? are you braindead? why would you compare both manga?

yes

>only at 86
Ryuusui is a good boy and did nothing wrong.

For a show claiming to be oh so intelligent, it really does have the dumbest fans.

Attached: 1562609326292.jpg (516x500, 36K)

>Fire Force poster calling anything dumb

Attached: look at this dude.jpg (590x460, 109K)

shounen jump fans are trendhopping retards who just follow whatever is hyped up at that moment

>thinking sub 100k seller can kill a 800k seller.
No.

>cringe force fan

Attached: basedruto.jpg (500x375, 63K)

I honestly feel like this op is a false flag. Dr. Stone has some dumb fans, but this is post is definitely trying to stir shit.

Boku no Hero is the Boku no Hero killer
>fans
it's blatant false flagging

Our resident flavor-of-the-month shitposter/spammer has noticed jump-related shitposting around Dr.Stone and jumped on the bandwagon. You can expect a lot more of retarded bait threads until he will find a new toy.

dis nigga posting fire force

lol fukcin cringe

I hope so.

>Boku no Hero Academia killer
You cannot kill that which is dead from the beginning.

I guess of it wasnt trash compared to BNHA then yeah.

>Even Maou-sama, Retry! is more popular than Dr.Stone in china
OH NO NO NO

Attached: bilibili.png (915x954, 185K)

Dr stone gay cuz you literally watch a hard rock man yo

Ryuusui is based and his revival will advance humanity from the Stone Age to the Space Age in a single decade.

yes

>China
yikes

No

>China

>flop force

>Dr flop surpassing anything

even as shitty as BnHA is it is still better then Dr stone

keep reading, Ryusui is best boy and did literally nothing wrong, he knows that capitalism is the best way to encourage progress

>Dr. Rick & Morty
>Manga almost axed
yeah no

>almost axed
lol no, cope

Boku no Hero is killing itself

this
dr stone is just doing its own thing

If by doing its own thing you mean killing itself as well because of the abhorrent manga sales in spite of an advertisement push, yeah.

At least wait for the anime sales boost, dude. Look how far it boosted Kimetsu.

No but O MY SEVEN QUIRKS is

Attached: 5EE67B37-5D24-4869-9626-7ECB9F5C8DCA.jpg (2518x1081, 382K)

Nope, it's already killed long time ago

Attached: 1562405306896.png (606x328, 274K)

stupid thread however will this have big battles or something? didnt seem that way from the first episode

>China
you live in a shithole dude

most of the fights in the series are less than a page long, it's mostly a comedy series with a bit of drama sprinkled in

Fuck off false flagger. Go shit Yea Forums instead

Nah

It's interesting but drags it's feet on the actual plot.

It's decent but not as interesting

BUT IS IT BETTER THAN HUNTER X HUNTER?

nothing is

>LOOK BROS MUH COOL SCIENCE E=MC2 XDD
Neck yourselves, redditors

quiet dog

>is this the Boku no Hero Academia killer?
No. That's Hori job. And Dr. stone lost to AA(without anime boost)

no, BHA is for normies and lefties

DS is for the right side and chads.

Attached: chad of chads.jpg (441x650, 89K)

I'm here for the chemistry to be honest

>people being triggered by a literal fucking caveman manga

It's not like the average shounen fanbase makes his job any harder either with the incessant console wars on a level that would make Yea Forums themselves proud. You reap what you sow, hope you enjoy the autism.

Have fun dying then.
T. chem major

>commie wants to do proto communism
>even without people to kill he kills people
>capitalist shows up
>progress into the next technological level immediately
They should kill the commie in his sleep.

Absolutely based

user, he IS dead. Senku killed him. Tsukasa is currently not alive, his body is frozen solid to preserve it until they can obtain the means to resurrect him.

Holy shit what a fucking retarded opinion. God I wipe my ass with you. Don't even CONSIDER comparing these two anime/manga. I am upset at this discrepancy of opinions

Attached: 1519709168377.png (716x520, 17K)

I hope the fridge fails and he rots.

Ain't even as good as Arifureta

Dr. Based is fantastic and completely shits all over boku no faggot academia

MHA Volume 1 - 70k (6 days) - WITHOUT PUSH
Dr. Stone All Volumes - 70k (30 days) - WITH PUSH

>is this the Boku no Hero Academia killer?

That may be true but I honestly enjoy Dr. Stone more than any other WSJ manga I found before the anime came out

I'm still confused about whether Senku actually somehow cryogenically froze him with a Sterling engine, or if he just used it to kill him out of everyone else's view to not cause a fuss. The first doesn't seem possible but the second is way out of character

Tell me in a rational manner why anyone should give a shit about sales numbers and Jump pushing for a manga?

Can't wait for Tsukasa to be woken up to capitalism.

Wow, even with all the push. This is a bit sad tho.

Kind of both. The point is that the wounds Hyouga inflicted upon Tsukasa were fatal, and even with the extensive surgery Senku did on him it only stabilized the wounds a little, and at any point could the wounds reopen and Tsukasa die. So without any choice, Senku decided to kill Tsukasa via frostbite/freezing, preserving his body exactly as it is until they can obtain the light of petrification, hedging their bets that the petrification power will both heal the cellular damage caused by the freezing, Tsukasa's brain death, and the wounds Hyouga inflicted that were partially repaired.

Hope it doesn't get that overrated desu

Sales numbers are one factor that determine whether the series stay or die. So you should pay attention to it a bit.

>why anyone should give a shit about sales numbers
It's what makes a series stay alive and a reasonable measurer of popularity.
>and Jump pushing for a manga
PUSH is not a bad thing, per se. But when it doesn't make good results, it means that the series is not really that good after all.

It already is.

Yea Forums SUPER PUSH

Mmm, yes, seeing people dislike something I like definitely changes how I see the manga now
Wtf I hate Dr. Stone now

I swear I'm dropping this if he fucking pulls out OP firearms

Which titles are part of the Yea Forums SUPER PUSH?

that makes sense, I guess I never really thought about how powerful the unpetrification healing is supposed to be

112 chapters into the manga they still don't have guns, the closest they get to guns is a steam cannon and making pseudo-artillery out of paper airplanes dipped in nitroglycerine

The first 5 minutes of this show were bad enough to deem it drop-worthy. Quit shilling

ehehehe

Attached: 85416416541.png (917x1300, 660K)

Attached: 1558630551166.gif (240x178, 399K)

After a year or so and a village’s worth of manpower they make a fake tank used to scare Tsukasa’s men. It’s more or less just sound fireworks

Where are the fights?

I thought Neverland and Kimetsu had already surpassed MHA in sales and popularity.

Dr. Stone cannot even be the Act-Age Killer kek

next episode you get to see Shishio "the zoomer-grooming boomer doomer" Tsukasa kill a lion with his bear hands

Good thing there's still no railgun revolvers or automatic railgun pistol

There will be chem, though apparently they said some details will be changed so that people don't kill themselves trying to copy it
RIP cola user

>I thought Neverland and Kimetsu had already surpassed MHA in sales and popularity.
Neverland only beats MHA while it has an anime airing but MHA doesn't, I don't know what KnY's sales are like but I assume it's the same

>I thought Neverland and Kimetsu had already surpassed MHA in sales and popularity.
lol no

There are no fights.
In fact, there is no challenge either.
It's only dozens of chapters watching Senku taking inventions from his ass whenever he wants.

No. I tried reading the manga before and the writing is insufferable. BHA's writing by comparison is downright nuanced and refined by comparison - it took at least a season for me to drop BHA. Dropping stone... well, a few months ago? The Anime makes the writing and characters even harder to tolerate. This or black clover - play either while I'm in captivity and I'll happily give you the launch codes to make it stop.

Did he died? Did he try to make magic crystals?

Not really. Like this user said
For Kimetsu, the boost is strong but it's not really surpassed MHA.
Though they both usually top the ToC, one could argue that it's an anime/strategic push from editorial team. Both still can't beat MHA in term of overall popularity and sales numbers.

That's the whole thing about it. If the healing aspect of it only happened once, it'd be a miracle. But because the healing process is (relatively) understood, replicable, and reliable, it instead became a scientific medical procedure. That's why Senku bet on it earlier when Tsukasa snapped his neck, and why he bet on it for reviving statues that Tsukasa had broken. Because he could rely on it, it was part of his arsenal.

And like he also explained to Tsukasa, it's also a perfect method of preservation. Imagine not needing a freezer or preservatives, just petrify the living food stocks and depetrify them when you want to eat them. Imagine using it for space travel, preserving resources until the astronauts reach their destination. And it can be used in hospitals to cure all sorts of diseases, even incurable ones before. It's a very powerful weapon, but in the right hands can be a very powerful tool for advancing mankind.

No. That’s mob psycho

We never heard back, he ded. There was also a panel that talked about boiling bleach, but I'm pretty sure nobody was dumb enough to actually do that one

but Mob Psycho is already dead

China is one of the biggest consumers of anime within the past decade. They buy more anime shit than even Japan does, and they have a lot more people too.

>There was also a panel that talked about boiling bleach
Oh no no no RIP

They have more people.

Nope. It’s a modern classic

On that panel there is usually a translator's note saying that japanese bleach is different to bleach you'd find in the west (sort of like how japanese mayo is different) and that it would be safe to boil, but shit you find in the US will release toxic gas and never do that.

Fair enough, I think I read it before that got added or maybe I just forgot. I did read from someone else saying how adding certain plants or something like that changes the reactions so it doesn't kill you, but I'm not gonna test that out. I can understand why they're changing it, sucks that it won't be accurate but there's bound to be someone stupid who tries reenacting something.

Who hurt you?

Didn't the manga sell pretty bad?

Yeah

Attached: 1559738850284.png (1091x945, 94K)

HOLY SHIT I’M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW I FUCKING HATE DR. STONE SO MUCH BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE HATE IT

this cant be happening

>kenshin sold more than it
lmao

Someone else also post the current sale in another thread. There's some boost but even that still less than FF.

Numbers will release this morning

What about toc? should be early this week right?

>POPULAR GOOD

I liked it, doesn't feel like shonen, which is all I'm asking for, feels like an 80s shounen more than a post Yu Yu Hakushu one, like Dr. Slump it's just focused on adventure and fun, not some kid and his endless fights that just keep up stakes for no reason.

I like it but the phone arc was fucking sluggish and boring

what the fuck are these rankings

Goddamn this manga never stops making me laugh. From the moment I started my face has had a smile spread across it from ear to ear. I've been giddy with excitement and giggling like a schoolgirl with each chapter. Every character is pretty amazing.

Everything honestly feels too good to be true. I wonder if it's all just to subdue us as readers for when they drop the giant sad drama bomb on us when a character dies or something goes horribly wrong. Surely it's bound to happen, right?

I agree, it feels more like a late 80s/early 90s non-fighting adventure style shounen. As long as they keep up interesting stuff and don't bog down with forced fights or anything, it'll be mildly unique.

>tfw no one is underage

Attached: 1499735962306.png (250x440, 209K)

Maou-sama had some pretty good music carrying the episode. Its a shame thats where ALL of the budget went. At least theres no cgi.

>Fire Force above Kimetsu no cringe and Dr. Flop
oh nonononono

>someone in the other thread says that senku got unlucky with bread and oil
>reread the chapters
>the bread they made was just bad because of their inability to make it, no luck involved at all and they instantly revived a chef to be able to make it which worked out
>they didn't get unlucky with oil either because they found it by taking pictures in a hot air balloon and then used a boar to find the exact location AND the oil was the same scent of the "love potion" gasoline he made for taiju before the petrification happened and turned out to be completely working for his engine
SO HOW IS HE UNLUCKY????? There has been absolutely no bad luck at all except for the fact that Tsukasa had differing opinions from him.

Attached: 1420876527791.png (456x480, 185K)

fpbp
kill yourself OP

FIRE CHADS RISE UP

KnY from the last season, you retard.
Bilibili, a streaming chink site

Yeah, this is the one part of Dr Stone I don't like. Even if every single thing Senku does is backed up by science and can truthfully actually be done, everything just completely works out for them in every single possible way.

Petrified into stone?
>manage to keep consciousness awake for 3669 consecutive years AND also be the only person to wash up to a cave full of a naturally corrosive liquid
Being attacked by lions?
>find the body of the strongest person you know and revive them
Want to resurrect your friend's waifu?
>a tree that normally has an average lifespan of about 150 years manages to be a rare one in a million tree that survived 3669 years protecting the statue of the waifu so she wouldn't be washed away or broken
About to be killed by the person you revived?
>bet everything on the small piece of stone that was still connected to the back of your neck that has magic healing properties but uncertain of whether it can work again
Need to find people willing to help you?
>there is a primitive peoples that were descendants of your father and the other astronauts he was with that managed to not be wiped out after 3700 years (without finding out about agriculture, medicine, or basically anything on their own)
Need lightning right now to make a powerful magnet?
>here's a perfect storm just for you right on queue as you literally finish making it
Need to find something heat resistant enough to make a filament out of for your inventions?
>well turns out there was a cave a stone's throw away that is chock full of the most heat resistant material known to man and we just happened to have some of it
Need X?
>here it is!
Being stopped by Y?
>here is the solution found out within seconds and even though it would be an impossible task for the modern man we just happen to have every single thing we need

There is no way things keep being in favor of Senku. There has been almost no hardship and it's really annoying when it happens over and over again.

Attached: brenlit.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Yep, and all of the hardships that he has claimed to have all happen off panel. His 6 months before taiju? Off panel (and with his memories it didn't even look all too bad after the first day). The months it takes to build stuff? Timeskipped off panel, but no characters complain about it being hard they just act like everything was done easy peesy.

>future for eldian children
His plan is to literally sterelize every eldian you absolute retard

>Jump being released 2 days earlier
>still no ToC
Wtf bros

ToC is shitposting
Who gives a fuck about it

>Who gives a fuck about shitposting
user, I...

>a tree that normally has an average lifespan of about 150 years manages to be a rare one in a million tree that survived 3669 years protecting the statue of the waifu so she wouldn't be washed away or broken
There is currently a live camphor tree in japan that is over 3,000 years old.

This is more of a laid back fun series. So it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Yeah, but it's still a 1 in a million tree. No other tree is like that. And I get that it's a fun series, but you can't have fun without conflict. It's like light and dark, hot and cold. You can't have one without the other or else it just feels stagnant and boring. I mean I like the series right now, because I binge watched it all in a few days. But if I had to go 2 years of reading this manga where every single thing goes right for the main characters and there is barely any form of conflict I would have gotten bored fast. I guess it works if you are making it for kids, but that means you lose a vast audience and most kids wouldn't understand the complex science talk anyways. Hell most of them probably don't even know what some of this stuff is. Like the CRT radar that Senku made, most millennials nowadays have grown up without even having CRT tvs.

binge read*

Attached: djelete this.png (353x576, 495K)

>most millennials nowadays have grown up without even having CRT tvs.
I'm not sure about this one. Japan is kinda boomer land in this regard.

how the fuck is anyone still following the promised neverland? the story has completely gone off the "kids outsmarting adults" trope and now it's just shooting demons powerlevel bullshit, the main characters are completely irrelevant now. I even enjoyed the first half but the 2nd half is just dogshit

Dude not all demons.

More like woken up thanks to the power of capitalism.

Based retard

I love dr. Stone

I kinda stopped reading after that girl got healed with penicillin (?) and the rival tribe. No reason just wasn't into it. Does it get more hype along the way?

They have a deadline to progress as much as possible and then the final battle with the tribe happens. Some more shit goes down but they kinda sorta manage. Then you have comfy times until the bomb drops out of fucking nowhere and it's go time.

Here, for frame of reference on how desperate the situation gets.

Attached: 3210654562.png (846x693, 270K)

Actually, thinking about it it's funny how the Stone Wars ended in the same way WWII did, with Senku creating an overwhelming, dangerous explosive device and demonstrating it to force the opposing side into accepting surrender. Neat.

Try reading the manga retard

This whole thread is about Dr.Stone being the BnHA killer not whether you like the show or not retard.

Don't let the OP confuse you. It's a falseflagging troll attempt that will get derailed into a Dr. Stone thread just like all the otbers

Attached: 1562682332335.jpg (850x897, 190K)

Exactly. Anybody that portrays this as a zero-sum game between any two franchises is doing nothing but insulting both.
Now, on Dr. Stone matters, even though Senkuu is usually thought to be science guy and pretty weak otherwise, how many here could make a lab like this, planed wood and all, within six months and still keep themselves alive?

Attached: 6524842323.jpg (1372x772, 155K)

Cope

You'd need to have a lot of food nearby that you could just pick up, plantations etc.

>still top 10

what are your fucking standards

He had to learn to do everything. I'm gonna assume his first nights were in the cave. After he caught wild game the meat would have lasted him a while, best thing to do would be to hang it somewhere in the chilly cave. Once he had enough tools he could start building. Ignoring tics and other pests here would be difficult, he'd have to smoke everything out. A lot to do while with his garbage STR.

Attached: IMG_20190709_160113.png (207x479, 119K)

How would Senkuu react if you touch his cute little nipples ha ha

He wouldn't mind if you did it for scientific purpose

based and redpilled, I haven't enjoyed neverland since they escaped captivity

>China
>Good taste
Pick one

Do you want to learn how to make crystals?

>shonentrash kills shonentrash
fitting

Attached: 15562790085.jpg (1291x800, 493K)

Is raw gay sex a scientific enough purpose

He calls gays fags pretty early in the manga. He'd say taking it in the bum is a flaw of evolution and needs to be purged.

Attached: IMG_20190710_005325.png (390x961, 474K)

I don't mind, they have their own containment website, as long as they buy volumes with their soibux I have nothing to complain about.

lol no, people like super heros, human with magucal powers fighting each other, not this crap

Who's the one on the right? Do I know him?

But I like Dr. Stone, your argument is invalid.

pleb successfully filtered

Its amusing if you actually study Chemistry but its better than nothing.

Jesus fucking Christ, this is really not what I expected it to be when I first started. The general themes of perseverance and team work are executed so well, and the character bonding is great. It hits heavy at times too.

Attached: hope.png (290x951, 219K)

as dumb as the "MC's dad secretly holds the key to the entire plot" trope usually is, Byukuga is fucking based

What did you expect?

Attached: IMG_20190710_004153.png (486x569, 354K)

Something more lighthearted and focused on non-societal survival. Even the way the stone humans are portrayed in a somber, almost horrifying manner really sets the tone early on though. I guess I'm just impressed with how genuine and sincere a lot of the character moments are.

Attached: fun.png (686x983, 463K)

I enjoy it because there's a bit of everything, it's not just oversaturated with 1 theme.

Attached: D-wHB5cX4AALhG7.jpg (1877x1080, 283K)

You know he's said that exact sentiment more than once.
I'm starting to believe that, despite everything that happened in the first episode and the utter implausibility of it, Senkuu's somehow really going to save everyone.

Attached: 7564762313.png (421x908, 218K)

That part hit so hard, I hope they animate it well

I'd prefer at that moment if they kept it absolutely silent, barring the sounds of nature, and not ruin it with an overbearing OST.

I bet they'll add something, just hope it'll be as quiet as possible

The preview for ep 2 is up

These are clearly cultivated sunflowers - no way they would remain like this in wild. Without selection and human support, they would eventually revert to look like their wild ancestors.

what? that doesn't make sense, how do you get energy from fucking stone?

Attached: energy.jpg (891x1300, 388K)