Implying this wasn't the most beautiful moment in all of Jojo

>implying this wasn't the most beautiful moment in all of Jojo

Attached: Buccellati.png (1920x1080, 3.66M)

this is the most kino part so far

Any frame with Lisa Lisa is more beautiful.
She is a beautiful woman.

it's up there, the end of part 6 and some moments in 7 also come to mind as contenders

DP really made part 5 into a masterpiece of sorts when it comes to visual beauty.

>"Giorno, you truly are the Jojo´s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind"
what did he mean by this?

Zipper Man was too good for this sinful world

Part 5 is peak Jojo, DP knew it that's why they went all out.

The true main character of Jojo, the actual golden wind, what a beautiful scene, one of the best in anime.

Can't wait for the Vol.3 Soundtrack with this.

The toast in Part 7 is one of the most touching moments and it doesnt even involve a death

Anime when?

Way too forced

No, this was.

Attached: 5549519881191.gif (480x270, 2.39M)

>Zipper man

Attached: angerdisgust.png (711x616, 587K)

It wasn't. Part 5 is the worst.

pt5fasg are hxhfags at this point holy shit, do you have no self awareness? This exact moment was done better already

Attached: avdoru.jpg (700x394, 55K)

yeah, and the clouds looked bad

Literally who?

This. Should have been lavender or some other soft color instead of piss yellow.

ofc the pt5fag is a speedreader that doesn't remember someone from the main cast of a previous part, it is the only way to think pt 5 has a good cast

Avdol was one of the most boring cast members in Part 3. Which is saying something since Kakyoin is part of the P3 cast.
You should've at least posted Joseph's almost death

Even Joseph's "Death" was better because you cared about him due to his personality, so was Kakyoin's

Kakyoin's death was better than Avdol's, but that is an incredibly low bar. Kakyoin was worse than every character that died in Part 5, certainly worse than Ceaser, the Made in Heaven casualties and Gyro as well.

This. Fucking repetitive boring ass shit making use of the typical jobber of the week shounen formula with non-existent characterisation other than slapping sob backstories and that dumb restaurant flashback on the main cast. Even the GE vs Baby Face fight had the "Wind sounds like Giorno" asspull moment to make it 1v1.

>Kakyoin was worse than every character that died in Part 5
You consider narancia good?

Better than Kakyoin

the catholic church shot was kino

Shigechi had more character development in his 2 episodes than kakyoin had in all of sdc.

One good moment can't salvage that soulless pile of turtle shit that is part 5.

you don't?

Schigechi is based, but narancia is the lowest of the low in terms of jojo's "team dumbass" with no redeeming qualities, Kakyoin had good charisma and fights

Attached: kakyoin.jpg (509x512, 75K)

Of course not, he's just annoying, pt 5 already has the team dumbass in mista

Attached: 1554869901102.jpg (715x475, 181K)

>facebook meme
>claims Kak has charisma
Jesus Christ, just go back. I bet you think the appeal of one of the Parts is 'memes'

Seething, only people who like jojo for the memes can like part 5 because it's just so fucking barren and uninspired, even then it has some of the worst in the series "le turtle xd"

>barren and uninspired
Part 5 is one of the most inspired parts. It's an actually stand alone part where the only influence from previous entries comes from the opening chapters and closing chapters, and it oozes the style Araki was into at the time, Italian fashion, mafia stories, R&B, etc.
Part 3 is fucking barren. The entire part can be summed up as 'desert' and has the most forgettable minor antagonists next to Part 6

>Part 5 is one of the most inspired parts. It's an actually stand alone part where the only influence from previous entries comes from the opening chapters and closing chapters, and it oozes the style Araki was into at the time, Italian fashion, mafia stories, R&B, etc.
No memorable characters, all takes place in italy, you can't even cheer for the characters because of their wank motivations
Meanwhile pt 3 has the most memorable cast in the series with good designs that don't look like a pride parade, we travel through a good chunk of the world, with only the second half being in Egypt, the villain is actually good and the part changes the overall story of the series. Not to mention how superior Jotaro is to Giorno in every way

Attached: 1554993223587.png (262x270, 75K)

Also forgot that in terms of personality Hol Horse has more than every pt 5 jobber combined, It's not even funny. Part 5 fags are so delusional that they act as if their jobbers are comperable to main characters when in reality none of them get above even steely dan in terms of personality

>Stoic, kind of asshole-ish ORAORA man
>Stoic green donut
>Wise black man
>Hot blooded, goofy baguette man
>OH MY GOOOOD!
>A dog
Even as someone who likes part 3 quite a bit, you're full of it.

It was done worse already*

Fix'd that for you

partshitters seriously need to neck themselves

Attached: 1553023306363.png (505x427, 90K)

>>Stoic green donut
how was he stoic? kakyoin freaked out in many of his fights, especially death 13. The rest of the cast is great

>No memorable characters
Except for Bruno, Mista, Narancia, Abbachio, Doppio, Diavolo, and even Fugo thanks to PHF
>all takes place in italy
Part 1, 4 and 5 all take place in one area retard. Nothing wrong with that, especially when it's a Part about an ITALIAN crime syndicate.
In fact, going all over the world is a detriment to Part 3 as it results in it feeling dragged out.
>you can't even cheer for the characters because of their wank motivations
Jotaro's motivation was generic 'save my family'.
Polnareff and Joseph had actual motivations, which is why they're the only good characters of Part 3.
Avdol was 'I got scared of DIO' and Kak was 'I got nothing better to do'.
Bruno wants to end the drug trade and follows Giorno's plan because of what happened to his father.
Abbachio wants to follow Bruno because he was the only person who helped him after he became an ex-cop.
Narancia owes his life to Bruno and Fugo.
I could go on. They had actual motivations as to why they followed through, and became traitor's to the gang. There's literally a novel out there that has the goal of explaining why Narancia followed Bruno when he betrayed the boss.
>Meanwhile pt 3 has the most memorable cast in the series with good designs that don't look like a pride parade
Only autists who post dead memes like non-characters like Kak and Avdol, and Jotaro didn't get good till Part 4 and 6.
Joseph and Polnareff are the only good mains. Even the antagonist is at his worst here and only gets better in side novels and a part where he only appears in flashbacks.
>we travel through a good chunk of the world, with only the second half being in Egypt,
Shame that a good chunk of the world is D E S E R T
>Not to mention how superior Jotaro is to Giorno in every way
Stoic man is stoic
>Also forgot that in terms of personality Hol Horse has more than every pt 5 jobber combined
He appeared multiple times throughout the Part, not an apt comparison retard.

and then you have giorno whose relationship with the rest was completely fucked by the fact he's the new guy in the group and everyone but abba starts sucking him off

Basically any time he wasn't freaking out he showed very little emotion or personality aside from his weird rero rero cherry thing.

t. Kakyoin

>ITALIAN crime syndicate
>everyone acts as if they were Japanese
>Mista's typically Asian fear of 4
>Taxi meter is in fucking Yen, not Lyra

That's called being written by a Japanese man retard.

I take it that Japanese men are retards who can't fucking write.

Don't forget
>giorno being half jap and not actually italian at all

>Whining that part 5 only takes place in Italy
Why aren't you bitching that Part 4 only takes place in Morioh or that Part 1 only takes place in England while you're at it?

>Bruno
overrated garbage at it's finest, he's only liked by tards who pretend Giorno isn't the protagonist and need someone else
> Mista
team dumbass, like in every other part
>narancia
HOLY VRAP ARAKI DREW A GRIL AND CALLED HIM A BOY SO MUCH PERSONALITY kys
>Abbachio
tsundere garbage
>doppio/diavolo
worst villain in the series
>Bruno wants to end the drug trade
Moralfagging doesn't work when you're a gangster
>Abbachio wants to follow bruno because hewas the only person who helped him
Like Kakyoin joining Jotaro? ;)
>NArancia owns his life to bruno
like Kakyoin woing his life to Jotaro? ;)
>Giorno is better than Jotaro
Brainless opinion
>Hol horse appeared many times wich makes him not good
kek, he had the same personality from j geil till he retired

>Shadow Sabath
Dark Sabath
>Zipper man
Zipper fingers
>Six Pistols
[ok]
>Lil Bomber
Aeroplain
>Moody Jazz
[ok]
>Purple Smoke
[ok]
>Spicy lady
Spice Gal
>Bland Machine
[ok]
>Arts and Crafts
Kraftjob or Kraftwerk
>Tiny Feet
[ok]
>Mirror man
Man Reflected
>Thankful dead
[ok]
>Fisher man
Fish Boy
>Baby Head
[ok]
>White Ice
Frost Album
>Metallic
Metalli-K
>Crush
[ok]
>Talking Mouth
Talking Tongue
>Notorious C.H.A.S.E
Infamous B.I.G
>Green tea
Green Dawn
>Sanctuary
[ok, although, i don't know the problem in using oasis]
>Emperor Crimson
King Scarlet
>Eulogy
Epigraph

Morioh is actually well established as a location, we learn to love it like its inhabitants, while pt 5 is like an adhd child who can't keep still.

THE WORST part of Vento Aureo is that Giorno being Dio's son is completely irrelevant outside of being an excuse to have an Stand.

It was the death of the MC, of course they had to pull all stops.

Kakyoin only joined the crusaders to bang jotaros mom, stop spreading lies.

I'd put that down to the usual slight xenophobic streak the Japs have, personally. If you made a drinking game out of '"foreigner" character who's at least partially Japanese", you'd die of liver failure in pretty short order.

That too, but i didnt want to list meme motivations

STICKYYYYYYYY FINGAAAAAAAAAA

There are inherent biases people have from where they were raised.
People who live in Japan wouldn't know how Italians act outside of how they're depicted in media. And Mista's fear of 4 is also an inherent Japanese bias.
The yen and lyra discrepancy is again, a mental bias.
Bruno is good because his reasons for acting the way he does are well rationalized and help flesh out his character and explain why his gang follows him.
Narancia does have personality, you would've noticed it if you didn't speedread his dialogue. The writer of Purple Haze Feedback knew this and made Fugo's journey be about understanding Narancia's actions.
Boiling Abbachio down to tsundere garbage is not an argument.
Doppio and Diavolo aren't Kars or Part 3 DIO.
>Moralfagging doesn't work when you're a gangster
Yes it does when you joined the one gang known for not selling drugs, specifically because they don't sell drugs and would protect your father, only to find out they sell drugs.
>Like Kakyoin joining Jotaro? ;)
Except Abbachio has a whole history behind him and not 'Nobody could understand me'. He fucked up bad, ruined his life, and Bruno saved him.
>like Kakyoin woing his life to Jotaro? ;)
See above.
>Brainless opinion
Says the autist who can't copy+paste and thinks Kak is a good character.
>kek, he had the same personality from j geil till he retired
How the fuck can you not understand what I meant. How fucking retarded do you have to be.
Every Part 5 minor antag appeared once in their own special arc. Hol Horse appeared multiple times in different arcs and was basically a recurring villain moreso than a minor antagonist.
Jesus Christ you're a retard. If the next post is more of this subjective dribble with no arguments and terrible comparisons, I'm just fucking leaving. Go back to Yea Forums so you can post shitty Part 3 memes and cry about how JoJo 'used to be so manly'

>Italians reading 4 as "death"
sasuga Araki

Attached: 1303d94eab247a393743720605d6ce3ad70ebb49_2803487_1560_1200.png (1560x1200, 2.67M)

I think abba’s and narancia’s deaths were done better. Bruno’s has a lot of imagery.

>The writer of Purple Haze Feedback
why bring up fanfics? Oh yeah because your part has so little interactions between its characters that you have to, pathetic. go back to watching your jojotubrs tell you why part 5 totally isn't worse than every other one

>Mista was right, because immediately after this enters the man responsible for most of them dying.

Bruno was the only one concerned with selling drugs to minors, the rest didn't care and were having a good time.

>shitting on officially sanctioned writing with drawing done by Araki and some of the best stands and main cast in the series
Bet you haven't even read it and are just basing your non--argument off of memes you saw here.

>Except Abbachio has a whole history behind him
So did kakyoin, you just think one's better than the other while forgetting that Kakyoin is still a kid and having a stupid backstory would just make him like a deviantart do not steal OC

>overrated garbage at it's finest, he's only liked by tards who pretend Giorno isn't the protagonist and need someone else
not explaining why he's a bad character
>team dumbass, like in every other part
not an argument
>tsundere garbage
not an argument
>HOLY VRAP ARAKI DREW A GRIL AND CALLED HIM A BOY SO MUCH PERSONALITY kys
not an argument, that's not even true
>worst villain in the series
better than kars at least
>Like Kakyoin joining Jotaro? ;)
Abba and Narancia are better and more memorable characters than kak, cope
>>Hol horse appeared many times wich makes him not good
>kek, he had the same personality from j geil till he retired
Hol is a fun character in a sea of lame jobbers with no personality other than asshole loyal to dio. You can argue that part 5 minor villains aren't as good as him but at least they all have a personality except the B.I.G user. because part 3 has 1 good jobber doesn't mean it's better than 5 which has like 10 at least decent jobbers

it's not canon, doesn't matter if araki drew for it, doesn't matter if he said "its some good shit" It did not happen and reading it is as much of a waste of time as reading any other fanfic online

He is deviantart donut steal tier though.
His backstory is literally 'nobody understood me'

Is there anything to prove it's non-canon? Doesn't contradict any previously established info and no, the anime doesn't override it. It's a sequel to the manga.
It's not like Golden Heart which literally can't happen.
Also, saying looking into non-canon material is a waste of time is retarded. Many writers have used non-canon work to flesh out characters they couldn't in the canonical work and count everything they talk about as canonical. Notable example being the entire Danganronpa series.

>>overrated garbage at it's finest, he's only liked by tards who pretend Giorno isn't the protagonist and need someone else
>not explaining why he's a bad character
>>team dumbass, like in every other part
>not an argument
>>tsundere garbage
>not an argument
>>HOLY VRAP ARAKI DREW A GRIL AND CALLED HIM A BOY SO MUCH PERSONALITY kys
>not an argument, that's not even true
>>worst villain in the series
>better than kars at least
Not a single argument here, and no Kras is better
>Abba and Narancia are better and more memorable characters than kak, cope
by the time part 6 airs noone will remember them, dullest caharcters in the series
>Hol is a fun character in a sea of lame jobbers with no personality other than asshole loyal to dio. You can argue that part 5 minor villains aren't as good as him but at least they all have a personality except the B.I.G user. because part 3 has 1 good jobber doesn't mean it's better than 5 which has like 10 at least decent jobbers
Part 5 is full lame jobbers who are loyal to either Diavolo or Risotto depending on the time, literally no difference but you tard argue as if everyone of them was a Hol Horse

it's relevant in a sort of meta sense that he has Dio's charisma and ambition with Jonathan's moralfagginess and purity. He takes the best traits of both of them while the jobber kids in part 6 take the worst traits

It's not written by araki and it isn't canon as far as i can tell, besides it wouldn't add to part 5 because it is its own seperate thing

Absolutely not, Giorno is no way moral, he has zero onscreen charisma, just in universa charisma and him being Dio's son might as well not be there, even Versace was a better Dio son

Narancia is one of the best characters in the part.

Attached: tumblr_nzo8ovsIV21ql0375o3_400.gif (268x268, 1.42M)

>Dio's son might as well not be there
But he wouldn't be able to shout MUDAMUDAMUDA otherwise, user.

Not an achievement in part 5, and go back to where you got that gif from

>It's not written by araki
It includes drawings by Araki and was given the go-ahead as part of the project way back to write novels set within the JoJo universe. This project also included JoJo's Over Heaven written by Nisio Isin, writter of canonical Death Note novel BB Murder Case and the writer of hundreds of novels. As well as the actually non-canon Jorge Joestar, but it relishes in that fact and makes it blatant.
> and it isn't canon as far as i can tell
You'd have to read it first to say that, and clearly that's asking too much of you.
>besides it wouldn't add to part 5 because it is its own seperate thing
It's an extension of Part 5 that questions the motivations and actions of the deceased characters, explains what happened to Giorno, Mista, Polnareff and Trish, Fugo's state of mind following Part 5, what happened to the narcotics team, what happened to the surviving members of the hitman squad, and so much more.
It adds so much to Part 5. To dismiss it like this is retarded.

Embarrassing more like. Why is Araki romanticizing gang members? This portrayal is laughable.
>but muh selling drugs to kids is the only problem
Are japs delusional?

Crap motivations aside, Bruno still got robbed as fuck, the hell gives Giorno any rights to be the new leader? He's in no way qualified other than having a completely broken power-up.

Ah yes
This is so dumb, it's like saying you can't discuss pt 4 without having seen rohans haunted gucci bag adventures, except at least that was without a doubt canon

5 started promising, got boring on the boat, started getting interesting again when Diavolo show up only to drop the ball when Polnareff showed up, the quality is all over the place and I just don't really understand the appeal of it when most of it's strong points are outdone by what comes before and after it

>what happened to the surviving members of the hitman squad
Any of them survived?

Hell, they even kinda-sorta used Fugo's PHF backstory in the anime (through I'm still a bit mad that they dropped Fugo's grandmother in favor of "he got molested by his professor, so that's why he beat the shit out of him")

I'm not saying you can't discuss Part 5 without reading it, what I am saying is that it sheds light on the characters and brings the less obvious characterization to the forefront.
The first two did. One that could deflate and the one that got shot in the head by Mista (and then got shot in the head harder)

Like every nip araki is a yakuza dick sucker so he thought that was how street gangs worked everywhere, if he wasn't such a westaboo he could have made p5 in japan and you wouldn't miss out on much

>Doesn't contradict any previously established info
Except for... The yacht belonging to Bruno instead of being rented, the drugs being made by a stand and turning people into zombies, Trish bring a professional singer who performed on stage with her mother her entire life. There's probably some other stuff but that's just off the top of my head.

Fugo beating his professor was in the manga.

that's cool that they bring them up again. they're not part of the hitman squad tho just some random gangsters

Zuccherro and Sale weren't part of the hitman team you moron.

OH SHIT OH FU

Attached: 1492967001492.jpg (750x860, 112K)

Oh, also: Zuccherro and Sale being completely fine and not having, at the very least, serious brain damage.

Since he IS a pastaboo he really should've known better tho. Just make it about crashing the organization instead and not this completely hypocritical mess that takes itself way too seriously that we ended up with.

They probably did have brain damage since they fucked up so badly against some druggies

His entire motivation is he wants to stop the gang from selling drugs to kids because it's immoral. His charisma comes from his bravery and ambition which tells the other members of the gang that they can count on him.

remember when Yea Forums liked part 5? before the anime aired and it started being cool to shit on

Attached: 1543010598821.jpg (444x444, 45K)

>what happened to the surviving members of the hitman squad
Literally all of them died, my dude.
>Sorbet and Gelato
Chopped up and choked on his gag, respectively.
>Formaggio
Turned to swiss cheese by Narancia.
>Illuso
Purple Haze'd.
>Proscuttio and Pesci
Crushed by a train and ARRIVEDERCI'd.
>Melone
Venomous snake created by Giorno bit his tongue
>Ghiaccio
Neck impaled by Giorno.
>Risotto Nero
Shot by Aerosmith.

He became leader pretty much by just claiming he was the leader. Nobody knew who the leader of the gang was beforehand so it makes some sense.

Sale and Zucchero weren't part of La Squadra, they were an independent team just after Polpo's treasure.

there were also 2 gays with the shark tongue stand and some other shit

Yeah, but it never said WHY he beat his professor in the manga, just that he'd done it. His entire backstory in the manga was "smart guy who nearly beat a professor to death with a dictionary," which was mentioned during the Man in the Mirror fight, but never expanded on.

They weren't part of La Squadra either, they were a separate team of assassins.

That's completely retarded, he knows no one from the mafia cept for his team that he met literally only a couple of days ago. Why the fuck would the rest of the organization suddenly trust some random-ass kid who says he's actually the boss and is now suddenly giving out different orders? Again, GER crap taken out of the equation. Unlike Bruno he has no experience, no leadership skills no nothing other than 'fate' granting him everything cus Araki said so.

>being this much of a speedreader
Yea Forums is lost

The point is that they were going by the manga, not PHF, and expanding on it

Nah, here's every Stand User and their affiliation in La Squadra
>Unknown Passione Squad
Sale and Mario Zucchero
>Hitman Squad
Sorbet, Gelato, Formaggio, Illuso, Proscuttio, Pesci, Melone, Ghiaccio, Risotto Nero
>Diavolo's men
Polpo, Tiziano, Squalo, Carne, Doppio, Secco, Ciocolatta
>The Boss
Diavolo

>Unknown Passione Squad
Sale and Mario Zucchero
>Hitman Squad
Sorbet, Gelato, Formaggio, Illuso, Proscuttio, Pesci, Melone, Ghiaccio, Risotto Nero
>Diavolo's men
Tiziano, Squalo, Carne, Secco, Ciocolatta
>The Boss
Doppio/Diavolo

FTFY

Doppio technically isn't the boss. He's The Boss's most trusted man.
>Unknown Passione Squad
Sale and Mario Zucchero
>Hitman Squad
>Diavolo's men
Tiziano, Squalo, Carne, Secco, Ciocolatta
>The One Below The Boss
Doppio
>The Boss
Diavolo

>FTFY
>>>/reddit/

PHF:
>Fugo's parents treated him more like a trophy than a person because of his intelligence
>The one person who actually values him for more than his brain is his grandmother
>She dies while Fugo's away at college
>He's devastated and his grades suffer
>A professor berates him for failing a test and refuses to let him return home for grandma's funeral
>Fugo snaps and beats the fuck out of him with a dictionary
>Parents buy him out of a prison sentence, but disown him

Anime:
>Fugo's parents treated him more like a trophy than a person because of his intelligence
>He gets molested by his professor
>Professor propositions him again later
>Fugo snaps and beats the fuck out of him with a dictionary
>Parents buy him out of a prison sentence, but disown him

>no leadership skills
Literally throughout part 5 everyone talks about how he is such a good leader, even better than BucciratI.

Not that user but I thought he was just insulted that the professor thought he would fall for such an obvious trap, and beat the fuck out of him. Not that he actually molested him already.

>"You could come over to my house again for dinner and..."
>"Just relax. I'll be gentle."

Exactly, they ''talk about it'', fooling the audience into thinking he's actually doing something significant other than pulling stuff out of his ass once in a while. He not once actually proves himself to be a good leader of the group, he's just a walking encyclopedia and other chars suck his dick for no good reason other than Araki wanting to force the idea of him getting to the top in a few days, which falls completely flat.

Yeah, I guess that's a fair point.

This, the only moment in entire series worthy of shedding a manly tear.
Couldn't care any less about part 5 soulless robots main cast dying.

On rewatching the scene, it seems like he's disgusted at the guy's scuminess and he does say "I looked up to you!" during the beating.

The part 3 cast as a whole felt underdeveloped which is one of the reasons why it's my least favorite part. Avdol is the worst offender.

nigga that isn't even the most beautiful part of vento aureo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

i cant tell because watching 1 episode a week ruins the emotional connection and therefore most viewers wont feel anything when someone dies because you cant bond with the characters and their beliefs. thats why i usually wait till every episode is released and watch them at once/in a couple of days

To be fair you have to have a high IQ to enjoy Part 5