Animators have a hard life. Remember that when you watch anime enxt time

Animators have a hard life. Remember that when you watch anime enxt time

Attached: 1424399169109.jpg (711x620, 39K)

I'm entitled to people starving and dying for my entertainment (which I illegally download and then complain about online)

I find it hard to watch anime with an erection, so I'll pass.

If you aren't drawing keys you aren't an animator, you're a fucking slave who needs to stop complaining.

>animators slave away 60 hours a week for pennies
>so I can watch their anime for free
There must be a better way to support these people than figurines and garbage streaming surfaces

It's an odd feeling when you know the names of some of the people in an industry halfway around the world who in all likelihood have a smaller income than you do.

Attached: 76541325.png (1283x1167, 2.61M)

VAs are cancer

They chose to work in a job that pays 1 rice grain/hr

VAs add life into characters.
CG animators remove the life from characters.

when i watch a show i always think about how much time and soul some people put in it, and it's sad when i watch one of those shows that are completely forgotten, imagine that in some moment someone really put a lot of dedication and hopes into it

>Remember that when you watch anime enxt time
I do, always. Why is the anime industry so goddamn heartless when anime is so popular?

I sometimes watch anime, think about all the suffering that the animators went through to make it happen, and ask myself why they bothered, since the animation quality is shit and the whole thing is just not worth watching.
It's probably some Buddhist thing, spending excessive amounts of energy on something that nobody will appreciate. Like sand gardens.

Holy shit, you better fucking love your job to work for pocket change.

Why are animators paid so little? Who would willingly become an animator so they can be worked to death for 3rd world pay? Even being a janny for free sounds better

why

Why are nips so submissive anyway, they should be going on strike and shit instead of just crying on twitter

You can't strike when unions have been effectively destroyed.
If you strike on your own, all you'll accomplish is that you lose your job.

Japanese forgot about confrontations after having been beaten into submission in the 60ths and 70ths.

Theyre lucky to even have what they have in japan. Its a brutal place to work.

Because low level animators are more akin to unskilled apes than people. They should be thankful they wont be fired and have potential to advance should they ever get good.

It is kind of fucked up how these broke animators are working over time just to serve the NEETs of the world who are just going to call 90% of what is produced shit.

>They should be thankful they wont be fired and have potential to advance should they ever get good.
But according to the infographic above, the ceiling for what they can ever except to get paid in the industry is about $25k even if they become professionals. There are people in U.S. who work at greedy fucking Walmart who are getting paid more.

>implying I have the capacity to shed tears for Nip wageslaves
If I could trade a random life for a dollar Id immediately do it so for 50 million

Attached: 1562421492563.jpg (900x613, 56K)

It's like the video game industry. Every stupid, addicted kid out there wants to work at the source, no matter how low the wages are. This workforce glut makes everyone in the low ranks expendable. There's always a dozen eager replacements waiting right outside the door.

Anime is not even that popular. But the industry produces insane amounts of ultra-cheap content, and from time to time something surprisingly decent appears on the garbage heap.

Yeah but I'd kill to be an animator even under shitty pay, at least they were blessed with talent.

Americans literally destroyed the idea of japanese masculinity when they nuked their country.

>Anime is not even that popular.

You are not aware of post-war Japanese history?
Or are you just memeing?

Good!
Little nippon cockroaches deserve to suffer

Attached: 1559509216880.gif (480x270, 278K)

Well according to real life many people we know of have started out as typical animators in the Japanese anime industry and are now quite well off.

Mishima tried to revive it but he got called a fag and then killed himself

What about it?

t. randroid kike

Attached: Jews 04.png (522x497, 310K)

Shut up pepsi

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (1200x800, 31K)

Mishima was a hack who himself didn't believe in the success of his own coup
Reading about his suicide was a cracking read though, I must say

If hiroshima and nagasaki mutated the Japs to give them artistic talent at birth, just go to Chernobyl for a week.

Attached: 455433267.jpg (1764x1000, 130K)

imagine getting into industry with passion for anime and having to work on these isekai and other garbage shows

>Some people survived, so there is no problem!

and then going online and every jobless loser nerd is shitting on your work

>Shit tier QUALITY producers wallow in hell while skilled artists make it to heaven
Seems fine to me.

and you agree with them, but it's a part of getting into it, getting any job at all, you just have to go through it for years and then maybe you have a chance of choice

>while skilled artists make it to heaven
Yep, the voice actors. :))

If you want equal pay for equal work regardless of the quality of said work then you fag are a communist

Attached: 1551107370156.webm (1280x720, 587K)

Stop watching anime you edgy ungrateful cunt. I'd like to hear what makes your job so respectable, assuming you have one at all.

Friendly reminder that Yea Forums is a hikiNEET board

I'm a freelance animator. Now what, faggot? Why are you so desperate to defend to low-level faggots who ruined your favorite shounenshit such as Dragon Ball Super and OPM S2?

I always do