Why go through all the trouble for such a cunt like her? She is barely tsuntsuntsundere and even still much colder...

Why go through all the trouble for such a cunt like her? She is barely tsuntsuntsundere and even still much colder, in spite of this He still sacrifices his shame, respect and family relationship for no reward other than a weak, short lived acknowledgment, and fags still said it was better than Eromanga Sensei. Shocking

Attached: oreimos2-2-9.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Stupid anime only.

Attached: 1392440605132.gif (635x486, 405K)

In Japan, when a woman gets married, she is deleted from her family registers and she becomes a member of the new family. So she must take care of her husband's parents etc... patrilocality, as they call it.
Kirino won't have such problem.

Low T post

Attached: 1474389872324.jpg (1266x1000, 709K)

But Kyosuke will forever be the disappointing ecchi otaku son, Kirino gets off scot-free. Another argument for her cuntiness

Low T is going after this bitch. High T is slaying Ayase.

Beta

Attached: 424678544.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

its no Yosuga no Sora, peak incest kino

Attached: vD5wjH1NwFZf4ltqOuWKVYWroAXLbnHQAAjRNS-ooOU.png (1024x576, 684K)

serious question

Attached: koi kaze.jpg (817x452, 56K)

Did Kirino and Kyousuke have sex?

let's wait until their mongoloid down syndrome child is born
but we won't know for sure. Japanese and down people look kinda same

Attached: just an anime.gif (500x280, 983K)

This anime feels like it's specifically designed to piss the viewer off. Could've went for something focusing on a growing brother-sister relationship without watching him ruin various parts of his life just for some shit incest angle. Kuroneko best. Ayase would've been alright too. Even Manami, who clearly cares for him the most.

It should've at least had a fingering scene like to love ru had

Did you go to public school in california or something? That's not how down syndrome works

technically incestuous offspring rarely yield defects as long as both siblings have no recessive genes, the idea of mongloid babies is largely blown out of proportion as both a joke and cautionary tale

Everything he was doing wasn't bad, rather him assuming responsibility as a brother. Until the incest shit kicked in of course

goth loli should've won

Attached: IMG_20190616_165805.jpg (792x439, 96K)

TLR didn't have a fingering scene as far as I can recall. If anything not an intentional one as opposed to the many dumb falling over into cunnilingus tropes.

>goth loli
>predictable chuuni

Yeah, no.

>he doesn't remember
I'm sorry for your memory inferiority

there's more to her character than the chuuni larp which was the result of her cosplaying you fucking faggot. were you too busy focusing on the incest rather than kuroneko's development

Reminder that oreimo could have been a wholesome story of a brother restarting a normal sibling relationship with his sister while having a romantic relationship with Kuroneko but instead it turned into a weird and stupid shitshow.

Attached: 1559486046560.jpg (1000x1000, 443K)

ok real talk, should I watch this?

Not possible because the sister is a massive brocon

Ooh someones triggered! Hahaha

Reminder that this user's parents could have aborted the fetus but instead they were born a fag.

Attached: not a smug redman.jpg (1240x1072, 141K)

never been to U.S. though
I know you are pro-sister

race mixing is worse genetically

No.
I'll give you the short story, guy has a cunt sister that never gets cute Toradora style, guy gets cute gf, breaks up with her because he wants to fuck his sister.
Guy refuses half a dozen of cute potential best girls because he wants to fuck his sister.
End up kissing his sister once and goes "Ok, now let's go back to being sibling and never ever again do anything else"
Meanwhile he ruined his sexual and social life for this and threw half a dozen girls that wanted his dick and a girl that loved him wholeheartly for a kiss with no tongue.
That's all.

Attached: 1555439201880.jpg (799x916, 207K)

for bitter virgins, yes

It's a bit tiresome but picks up. Like other anons have said though it's incest theme is a major pace changer. Whereas something like EroSensei implies the incest route quickly, with this you expect wholesome sibling bonding and then it unnaturally rears off to incest town. You could say that it was expected but the tempo of their relationship and it's platonic overtones sells you on a comfy and positive outcome. The incest robs that outcome and doesn't replace it with any greater satisfaction.

thank god I was an Light Novel only guy, but still disappointing ending for me. oh well I know for sure they're disowned.

the same reason people go for other tsunderes, also she's cute, mister easily pissed off beta loser faggot

Attached: asdgklnasdgkl.jpg (500x539, 90K)

Fuck sake, are you telling me that he turns down neighbor-girl? And in spite of it all doesn’t end up with her in the end? Fuuuuuck, now I’ve started it I have to finish but I’m very mad

that makes no sense, retarded Yea Forums poster

thats the farthest they could go after the legal issues in the japanese parliament at the time

You missed the point retard, Nagatoro is t in the same league. She is hardly tsundere in comparison, she gives something back be it a glimpse of hope or interest. This sister just endlessly is a cunt with no relief. How you could even consider them the same is evident enough that you were subjected to alcohol and cigarette smoke as a fetus.

Be very mad.
He turns ALL of them down.
Every single girl in the show at a certain moment gets cute and wants his love, he turns all of them down. And all of this for nothing. You can see they care and suffer, but he wants to play "pretend marriage" with his cunt siter which is the most unlikable character in the whole show.
I swear to God i've never been so pissed at a cartoon, it's the shittiest ending i've ever witnessed

check

he was mentally ill