Is there anything better than the current season of Dia no Ace?

Is there anything better than the current season of Dia no Ace?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ace of Diamond Act II - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.40_[2019.07.09_16.42.30].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-q3E6tbXLYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he the Ace yet?

No.

Yes, but only if you read the manga.

Did Sawamura confess to his childhood friend or is he still an autist on and off the field?

How do you guys keep track of all the new kids? I gave up after the start of the 2nd season. Too many characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=-q3E6tbXLYE

Our boy's come so far.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ace of Diamond - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.47_[2013.10.06_01.50.28].jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Anons can memorize hundreds of shows and know how many episodes each of them are but can barely remember a dozen characters.

Nonsense

>a dozen characters.
more like 3 dozen

last chapter was pretty good honestly

His fated person just attends Seidou this year.
His childhood friend is trash anyway, no need to pay attention to her.

You don't need to, just watch and you will remember them if they leave impression on you, if not, they're not worth it then.

Nothing. Even with shitty quality from Mad House, act 2 still manages to keep me engaged than most season stuff.

Attached: IMG_20190710_022527.jpg (1334x750, 74K)

Yeah. I didn't care much about Amahisa or Sankou in the first series, but the second one has done a good job of making them a fun team, which the anime is also starting to show.

And Yakushi is always fun, even when they're getting wrecked. Sanada is my favorite non-Seidou player.

There are only three new ones that matter. Yuuki, Okumura, Yui and debatably (but not really) Seto. Asada exists, but is only notable as comic relief and as Sawamura/Kuramochi's roommate.

im tired of this inconsistent sasuke-lite faggot furuya. Put in Sawamura NOW!

>becomes an ace
>fuck up big time every single time
kek. Trashima is a hack that continuously cycles shit out.

>every single time
It has only been one fucking game, retard.
Calm your ass.

Stfu furuyafag

I don't care about Sanada much but I definitely feel bad for him as his final year summer ends so soon.

>Furuya fucking up
>Sawamura saving the day
>Kataoka eating crow
10/10 episode

Please don't tell me you are talking about the blonde guy...
Yaoi is disgusting and the older senpai was a better pair.

>the older senpai was a better pair.
>Favor Furuya over Sawamura
>Make Sawamura feels inferior to Furuya
And I still haven't talked about how he made Sawamura's yips worsened back then. Miyuki is the shittiest battery partner for Sawamura. Too bad Chris-sempai already graduated but that's why Koushuu was born. Because Sawamura deserves more love and care.

Is there a rule that prevents you from immediate running after the batter hit the ball?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ace of Diamond Act II - 15 [1080p]_0001.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

You never play baseball? If someone hits the ball and its in the air you can't run to touch the other base until the ball touches the ground. You dont know how many times i was in a pickle situation because i ran when teammate hit a fly but was caught outfield. If its a flyball and someone catches it, you can try to steal a base.

If a fly ball is caught for an out, the runner has to return to the base he was on before he can advance (usually referred to as "tagging up"). Ground balls have no such restrictions.

It's my favorite sport show, I love everything about it.
I'm so so glad that Sawamura is finally getting his time to shine, It's been a long wait for the boy.
Also Yuki's little bro is a BALLER too.

Attached: 1536378233934.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

>he's supposed to be better than his brother

i heard he fucks up again even after becoming the ace

>someone hits the ball and its in the air you can't run to touch the other base until the ball touches the ground
>i ran when teammate hit a fly but was caught outfield
I'm not following, you just said that you can't run to next base if the ball is in the air

so if you return where you were if the ball is caught then why not start running right away? that way you could run to father bases this way

Sorry I don't really get your explanation, I picked up all the rules on the fly when watching this anime

>so if you return where you were if the ball is caught then why not start running right away? that way you could run to father bases this way
If the ball is caught, you have to return to whatever base you started on before you can advance. If you don't, the defense can tag you out. That's why the runners remain close to their starting base until the ball is caught or hits the ground.

Once the ball hits the ground (or he touches the base he was on after the ball is caught) the runner can advance if he wants, but he risks being thrown out as usual. And by the time he's allowed go start running, the fielder already has the ball and can throw it.

Good episode, hopefully now everyone will stop sucking Furuyas dick and best boy will get more time to shine.

I like that they showed him fucking up a few times since he's still a firstyear. Tired of that "monster/genius firstyear that is better than everyone right away" trope

This show is pretty much a powerpoint slideshow with very little animation but they make it work somehow and it doesn't really bother me. The really good ost is helping a lot.

Punching yourself repeatedly in the face

Is it actually worth watching? I kind of want to watch it because i also really enjoyed haikyuu and generally get the appeal of well done sports anime, but i just dont like baseball, i mean i love One Outs but it doesnt even focus on the sport, so i dont know

if there is one thing I hate about this show it's that constant use of these stupid speedlines that supposed to give an "illusion" that we're not somehow watching a still frame

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ace of Diamond Act II - 15 [1080p]-[10.39.889-10.52.193].webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

I would say yes

Haha guess madhouse is really going all in

Someone please tell me we get to see more of best girl getting all hot and excited over her boy's pitching this season.

Attached: wakana.gif (500x275, 1.99M)

Great episode, glad they finally got off Furuya's dick. With how much praise and attention he was receiving the previous episodes, it felt like he became the MC.

This is a fujoushi serie bro.
They can't make fujos mad.

I am still hyped to see it every week. I don't follow the manga although I asked a friend who does to spoil me a little here and there. I love Eijun so much, he deserves the best. I don't dislike Furuya but I am not his biggest fan either. Miyuki got a downgrade since that episode he chose to practice with Furuya while he promised to do with Eijun and while I get the reasons behind it, the way he did was awful. He wasn't better in this episode either, he looks like a hypocrite. On the other side, while I was mad at Okumura for trashtalking Eijun at first, he is shaping up to be a good boy and I am rooting for their battery. Kataoka apologizing to Eijun after all that happened, I don't know why but it was kind like a bitter laugh for me. Last, Madhouse better get their shit together because the animation is lacking in several episodes.

It was nice seeing the roles of the managers being reverted but also painful to see the teacher that liked Samawura didn't even remember he was in the team.

Daiya no Ace focuses a lot on baseball, so maybe it's not for you. If I had to compare it to other sports anime I have seen, this one easily takes the cake of "sports anime focusing on sports rather than SOL/drama/comedy".

Why her lips are so sexy

I like this minor manager more

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (294x506, 26K)

>I like that they showed him fucking up a few times since he's still a firstyear. Tired of that "monster/genius firstyear that is better than everyone right away" trope

That's the entire point of Furuya.
Furuya relies on his raw talent and just tries to overpower the batters, but when he fails to do so he is fucked.
Sawamura worked hard to make up for his weaknesses while polishing his strengths, in addition to also growing as a character into becoming a good ace as a person.
He's a diamond in the rough.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ace of Diamond - 42 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.16_[2014.08.03_12.31.55].jpg (1280x720, 69K)