Domestic Kanojo

Gooks out.
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1486221

Attached: file.png (697x467, 298K)

I like the myebebe

We meet again, character development

BTFO, how will they ever recover?

Now we can focus in Hina.

Apparently if you luke Natsuo you are destined to cut your hair. Why do people like this loser again? All the women have so much more character away from him than with him. Whoever is the endgame girl is the loser of the manga if you ask me.

Like*

He's kind and has no career
Gets all the women

Seethe harder miyabifag. It’s no ones fault but your own for thinking the obvious loser third girl stood a chance.

That's all he is. He's a kind fuck up that doesn't like to face his problems. He rather run away from them a be all depressed. Worst part is as we've seen with Momo and Rui (hopefully with Miyabi soon) their lives are so much better without him.

He may not be a miyabifag, but sure as hell he isn't wrong

We end game now hinabros? Or will there be a new roadblock appearing shortly?

i want a Momo, pls let me fuck you Momo

Finally now i can ship her with slutty Nene, dear lord please

I never even said anything about liking them together. Stop trying to turn everything into a shipping war. News flash some people read the manga without caring about that.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

I wouldn't go so hard with him, if he's a good stepstone to a better life then it's aight
If you start thinking whoever gets him gets brought down to his level, even if true, it's too sad to accept

Your comment is even dumber when you consider the fact that
1) my comment is clearly saying the girls are better without Natsuo
2) my comment never once mentions Miyabi

You're right this is a manga that you only enjoy with your brain shut off anyway.

Those demonic scissors are at it again i see, when will someone catch them, such parasites feeding on poor girls lives leaving them in such a condition

I think it's safe to say we're in the endgame now or at least heading towards it, Hinabros. Miyabi was the last cheap drama to finish up, and instead of giving her a pity relationship and/or fuck, Sasuga decided against it. Miyabi was a joke love interest unlike Chef.

Attached: 1554603358933.jpg (1636x4072, 999K)

I like to enjoy it with a zipper down since after everything else i still have to admit he draws tiddies to my liking

this shit is still around kek

>he draws tiddies to my liking
Mangaka is a woman.

Who would have guessed this would happen? Yawn. Sasuga just closing all the left open shit before she ends the series. Despair now Ruifags. Oh wait.. They aren't around anymore because of the mass suicide.

Attached: rejected. Hina Endgame.jpg (740x1080, 442K)

Doctor Strange is that you? Also is it just horny boys that read this manga? I never realized how much boys loved there teenage drama manga.

Or maybe because no one takes this shit as seriously as you do. It's a fucking manga dude. Who cares who he needs up with.

Not that user but I started, read, and will keep reading for Hina. .5 chapters were nice and all, but not my main draw.

>Who cares who he needs up with.
Then why are you in the thread?

Yawn. You're so mad. All you Ruifags bitchin is echoed for eternity in places like fireden and desu. At least someone is still around to be laughed at.

I don't know what's funnier the fact that the manga is still around or how seriously teenage boys or grown men take these ships. They act like these ships are real life rival sports teams. It's honestly the saddest thing about these threads and why I stopped visiting. I only opened this one out of curiosity. These guys been saying the same shit for years and its sad.

yeah I noticed but I'm seriously thinking they're women, since women can only like such a shitty forced drama manga from a horrible author, that or they're legit queers.

>says who cares who the endgame girl is
>called a Ruifag despite never once mentioning her
That's that sound logic that I missed from these threads.

This is a manga revolving around soap opera drama where romance is the main focus. No shit ship talk is going to main the topic in these threads.

>People tend to get overly passionate about something they enjoy
Call the press

>next chapter is for Hina

Next chapter will be out early this week

What's up with these losers acting all high and mighty when they are in the same shitty website as so called legit queers with no taste in manga?

>overly passionate
gay

Because I think it's funny that guys like still taking the series so seriously when everyone just reads it for fun. Also I still want to see the raws. I'm so deep into the story that I want to know what happens even if I don't care about it. The a show you watch out of habit more than really caring for what happens in it.

>next chapter is for Hina
You mean arc.

You new to Yea Forums or something?

Probably just assblasted Ruifags or Miyabifags.

Attached: 1526389197903.png (408x468, 179K)

Pretty much

Ruifags says last week before the spoilers
>Hina is over now
>RUIXCHEF vs NatsuoxMiyabi
Then Natsuo will comeback to rui

KEK bfto hard

Ship talk can be the main topic but that's not the case here. There's a difference between ship talk and shit talk. All you people do is bash each other.

Yes it's healthy to like a manga so much you tell people to kill themselves and joke about them committing suicide. That's what all passionate people do.

If i like Rui the most but i want her to get with the chefboi, am i a ruifag or a chefag?

the sad part is that the men will learn they're lesson and never pick up another manga from this shitty author again while the gays and women will stay.

Once again hitting us with more of that amazing logic. Its like you're not even reading my comments at this point.

You're just a reader of the manga.

Where did you even crawl out of?

It's fine, saying something is not like doing it, so anyone should feel free to bully others to death or threaten to kill themselves as much as they want
If someone ever does it then with time it will be hilarious so it's another plus

Who ever said people have "no taste in manga". Quit making shit up.

How early?

Yes he is. Natsuo is a good character in the manga, he is shit in the first half but shows actual development/maturity after the Hina break up. When shipper's girls lose they shit on him as cope.

If these threads bother you so much then just leave? No need to act all high and mighty over some cheap drama manga.

Attached: 1477977640205.jpg (338x338, 43K)

Life you should enjoy it instead of insulting people over what couple they like in a manga.

It didn't happen with GE, or are you implying we're all gays or women here?

ding ding ding

Touché

It's funny how people say I'm acting high and mighty yet people are doing the very same with their ships

>yet people are doing the very same with their ships
No shit. We're all reading this to see who Natsuo ends up. Shipperfags and waifufags make up literally every reader. Just say you're assblasted over the inevitable Hina victory, and go.

Attached: 1510897055387.png (472x628, 320K)

Call me when best girl Rui is coming back

Question is, It Is clear for Kodansha that Rui is THE icon of the series, she is THE Domestic Girlfriend. And the same goes for other mangaka Who paid a tribute to the series. Hiro Mashima drew Rui. The author of Senryuu Shojo drew Rui. The author of Koi to Uso drew Rui. And name one of the characters on the 60th anniversary cover that Is not THE main Hero/heroine of his/her series.

Rui a shit
Hina a best

I think it's perfectly normal if people start to think that they don't want the girls to end up with Natsuo, i'm kinda tired of him as well, we've been with him for more than 200 chapters so it gets boring, like "yeah whatever Natsuo"
Most people read this for the girls and hope they get what they want in the story, if my fav girl says she wants the Natsuo then i'm inclined to say "well you seem to have some kind of bad taste, but if that's what you want go get him lady"

I'm not though. I like all the girls that why I don't care about the ships. I'm just laughing how a person can't make a comment without someone automatically thinking I'm talking about ships.

What if those authors were just ruifags tho, also shouldn't be hina the domekano?

Hina has always been the main heroine, and this will be made clear when she wins.

Attached: 1557788252435.jpg (4095x2048, 1.97M)

Thank you. This is somewhat what I was saying with my original comment.

So which girl do you guys like the most? If it was Miyabi then you can stop reading cause she's done with.

Too much reality for Ruifags to take.

Slutty Nene, altho she seems to be done as well, so maybe i'll fall back on the gold digger

I like all the girls. And if it was Miyabi so what. I'm not the type of person who stops reading if the person I like doesn't appear that much. I like Hina and Rui and sometimes they disappear for chapters.

Go get some rukia stickers.

Momo's momos

It seems words don't work with you. If liking every girl means I'm a Ruifag than sure. I guess I'm also a Hinafag and a Miyabifag and Momofag.

>she is THE Domestic Girlfriend.
Rui literally has her own career that revolves around cooking, and even went abroad to follow her passion. The domestic GF is Hina who wants to be a housewife, because domestic literally means running the house.

Attached: D-hT0aFUIAE4cVv.jpg (797x623, 77K)

Soon Hinabros

Attached: Firework.png (552x553, 387K)

>"domestic na kanojo"
>So far the only character that has been a lover and sister figure to Natsuo is Hina
>She is the only character with "sister" i.e. "domestic" word being an integral part of her arc
Can this get anymore obvious?

a ho can never be a housewife bro

Who hurt you user?

No one was talking to you. This post along with this one was aimed at this clear Ruifag, but if the shoes fits.

Attached: 1552842721760.jpg (1056x720, 57K)

clearly I'm speaking with someone who has never had sex before

>>I wanted to do a story about taboo love between a student and teacher
Sasuga has been obvious about her ending since the drafts.

You guys think are so tough with your waifufaggotry but i've seen women fighting over shoujo male leads and i have to say you're pillowfighting in comparison
Or maybe it's the women that are on another level of evil altogheter

Who hurt you, Mohammed?

Apparently not since there's an entire discord filled with "people" who fervently believe RuixNat and routinely shit up these threads.

I'm gonna go with the first girl rule on this since it never fails.

It failed multiple times, but i'm not going to relieve my heartbreaking losses to give you examples

have sex

Exactly.

Attached: images (3).jpg (313x469, 26K)

>that one user who outed himself as a ruifag
thought you guys offed yourselves after that smile rui gave chef

I only watched the anime and the first ep is the other girl going to pound town. how does it start in the manga?

Starts the same. But its been pointed out Kei doesn't give a fuck about that trope. GE is the example for this; Shou is the first girl, but she loses and has the same breakup panel as Rui. First girl means shit where Kei is concerned.

damn I've been gone a while but the threads are still somewhat lively. this will be my designated shitposting thread again.

ok I'll stick with my first girl rule then.

What's the worse you hear here? To kill yourself maybe, after the first few times and years hearing it, you kinda get over it.
Don't hang out wherever you do, so can't compare what those broads do to here, but not surprised if it is that way you say it is.

Rui was first girl introduced and the first girl he had sex with, but Hina was his first for everything else, including first love, along with being the main heroine. First girl rule doesn't really work here, especially since Hina got the first volume cover despite being introduced second to Rui.

So she ultimately was a gigantic waste of time. Now just watch how Kei builds upon it a Rui ending to piss everyone off.

>So she ultimately was a gigantic waste of time
Kei quickly wrapped her story though.

>Now just watch how Kei builds upon it a Rui ending
Nah.

Nah she probably for already dyke'd by her best friend while she was consoling her. Get ready for some hot lesbian sex in the .5 chapter. (Probably won't happen)

such a womanly response, how do I upvote this post?

Isn't that a cause for concern? Kei's been shown not to give a shit about that trope. Doesn't really work in Hina's favor. Not saying shes not gonna win however.

>such a womanly response,
What does this even mean?

Attached: 1485191504824.png (941x790, 1.58M)

Which other throwaway female character in this got so many attempts as she? She even figured out he banged both his sisters, even Momo didn't get that.

Attached: 1550292745905.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

>Isn't that a cause for concern?
Nope since Hina has the entire narrative working on her side, from putting aside her own feelings for Natsuo due to wanting the best for him to being showcased as a saint over and over again. Plus a taboo love between a teacher and student is what Kei wanted this series to be about, and yes those are very much her own words.

Attached: D3dfyxbUIAIa2nn.jpg (544x622, 74K)

Kei likes to write in third girls to escalate the drama between the main two. She did it in GE with burgergirl and in the first half of DomeKano with Momo. It baffles me that people fell for it again with Miyabi. I'm guessing Miyabi's purpose was to bring out Hina's feelings for Natsuo, saw this a couple chapters ago, which will force her to act. It's possible that Natuso does a double rejection of Miyabi/Hina but I doubt it. Hina is most likely endgame.

>hina tells natsuo she will shoulder his dream until he can come back to it after overcoming his writers block and that she'll support him through it
>rui breaks up with him cause natsuo not talking about his writers block is an issue in their relationship
gee, i wonder who is the better fit for the future writer

Neither? Incest is gross

You just practically said, "Who isn't a main character on the cover?" No shit their gonna use a main. Get btfo. Even Sasuga laughed at Rui during the anime airing. Rui is made to be the snake for drama. Deal with it.

not blood-related and they didn't grow up together

Less of a no-no, still a no-no

fuck off normalfag

With Miyabi getting rejected the potential conflict between Rui and Natsuo regarding her previous suspicions won't happen. She friendzoned Kajita already and kind of regrets breaking up. The only person that technically could stand between them is Hina and I would prefer a Hina end, but I totally can see Kei making Natsuo after some promising progress with Hina: crawl back to Rui and begging her to get together again when she comes back.

No it's not it's beautiful.

Attached: yos.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

It's fine if they end up drowing to repent for their sin

Incest isn't a sin.

>With Miyabi getting rejected the potential conflict between Rui and Natsuo regarding her previous suspicions won't happen
No shit. This was never going to happen, only deluded Ruifags hoped for this. The inevitable conflict will be concerning Hina, Natsuo, and Rui. So many different scenarios can happen, but Rui knowing the real reason why Hina broke up with him Natsuo never telling him, instead taking advantage of such a thing, will definitely be brought up.

>She friendzoned Kajita already
But she didn't? She was in a relationship with Natsuo, and now she isn't, but that doesn't mean she's going to quickly jump into another relationship. She doesn't even know how he feels towards her. Rui and Chef are slowly, but surely getting closer. He isn't being treated as a joke or throwaway character which is super telling.

Attached: 1555008196838.png (639x469, 348K)

I'm disgusted to say I lurk there to see what they come up with next and it is utter cancer. It's not even a joke. I've seen piles of shit less disgusting than that discord. Bunch of ruiniggers just jerking each other off.

Don't bring 5toubun drama in here. Mikufags and Ninofags are much worse than Ruifags, and that's saying something.

Rui should be punished for tempting Natsuo on chapter 1, she shouldn't be rewarded with the male lead, nor the chefboi, who i suppose will be very disgusted if he ever learns about it, which should happen if it's supposed to be a real attempt to the ship sailing

Nah, one Ruifag in particular is that one Fuminofag who shits up Bokuben threads.

What are you even talking about? The next chapters are going to to focus on Hina and RuixChef and still around 50 chapters to go. Meaning the climax can't be HinaxNat. ChefxRui is just there to increase the tension and hype up the drama while Hina is just waiting to be taken what makes a HinaxNat endgame to boring. Hinafags have to BTFO your trashy waifu already lost.

>Mikufags and Ninofags
The only good characters this god forsaken manga has.

>i like all the girls that's why i don't care about the ships

Attached: 65532451_10219587819583009_4526405809222975488_n.jpg (960x778, 54K)

It really doesn't matter. Think about it. Rui and Nat had a proper break up. Most anons are confused because most separations leave some sort of unfinished plot behind. You know lose ends that could bring them back together. Rui and Nat don't have anything like that. She even told him about what kind of shit is wants to keep and what not. So they had a clean cut. All secrets Rui is involved with are is about HinaxNat. That's why desperate Ruifags can't stop talking about some bullshit scenario where Nat gets jealous at chef. It's there only lifeline. HinaxNat on the other hand is filled with lose ends
>breakup out of necessary
>Hina still has the rings (Nat doesn't know that)
>Rui knowing about her sisters feelings
>Parents gave HinaxNat their blessing
With Rui knowing more about Nat's and Hina's fellings towards each other, her falling in love with another guy thus being okay with NatxHina it seems like Rui got positioned perfectly to bring them back together rather than taking part in the MC-bowl herself.

>Parents gave HinaxNat their blessing
that's going to far, when they were emotional when he was in a critical condition they had a moment of weakness and regretted condemning that relationship, but if Natsuo barged into his parents house and told them he is marrying his older sister I doubt they would just accept that.

Pretty sure they have their blessing. Remember the hot springs trip( was it a hot springs)? Hina, Nat and the parents went on? And oh so conveniently Nat's dad had to leave and Tsukiko just had to go with him. It may have been just that a coincidence but it didn't feel like it with the way they were acting.

They literally called them destined to be with each other

Attached: se.png (521x812, 724K)

This chapter is when sane Ruifags knew it was over.

It was all dispelled when she talked about it with chefboi tho, so i don't see why it should be relevant

No it was not "resolved." The entire build up to their break up was filled with moments like this where Rui was reminded-of/noticed significant issues with their relationship. Only ruifags were the ones who selectively read and ignored them.

Attached: 837812635.png (555x875, 568K)

Hina team FTW!

So are we getting the next chapter earlier? Due to some holiday or something?

nice chapter

Same here.

I'm actually a Hinachad though.

Attached: 1561913157147.png (243x206, 70K)

>he thinks women read this
What? There are like 4 girls lusting for a loser's dick. Why would they be interested? Drama can only be tolerated if the characters are attractive, where are the bishies and the girls fighting for said bishies?
It boggles my mind how people assume that this is a show for women just because it has retarded drama in it.

Attached: 874518796453.png (189x237, 79K)

This manga is interesting as in it's like seeing the world through the eyes of a woman. Everyone is beautifully different and interesting, everyone is nice and good (except the bad guys who are bad guys because they are bad guys). Everything is achievable as long as you believe in it. It's a rose colored world where every problem only makes it more interesting. It's somehow depressing in a way.
Also, following in a high-value male through it is more disheartening than I'd thought it would be. The MC is not some super chad but he comes across exactly like the dream guy of everyone women. Such a cool, uncaring confidence is something I cold never have. When he was pursuing Rui I actually thought "He's not being an asshole, but this guy is a jerk."

Lol, at least you figured out women nature even it if was from following a shit series like this.
Yes user, don't fucking trust women completely, you'll thank me in 20 years.

Attached: natsuo_a_shit.png (762x666, 451K)

user, this shit has a boy and 4 women lusting for his D. Women don't care about this crap, they have their own garbage to latch on.
Pic related is the perfect exempleo of retarded drama targetted at women and boy was it a ride, fuck the author by the way

Attached: 8745120.png (782x1280, 1.09M)

>user, this shit has a boy and 4 women lusting for his D.
And you think this is unrealistic? I'm not saying this is aimed at women, I'm saying this is like weeing the world through a woman's eyes. It's very different from a manga written by a man, where the world is dived by your bros and cunt. In this one everyone is ready to be everyone's friend.

There's no way Natsuo is every woman's dream guy. He's too plain for that.

When?

Attached: Truck.png (975x632, 211K)

Shitty autistic fem!Kamille Bidan knockoff being better than based Hina.
It made me clear Ruicucks just want her to win because she was the 1st that had sex with the protagonist. Ruicucks are all filthy sex crazed and horny degenerates.

>cool, collected, confident
>doesn't pursue pussy / is not thirsty
>has a diverse group of friends
>passionate about what he loves
>has a dream he's working hard toward to
He's a legit, real world great catch.

Rui is the Ho though.

i'm actually mad, why

Coming threw NTRfags.

Attached: 0067.jpg (1115x1600, 635K)

Attached: 0068.jpg (1115x1600, 640K)

Attached: 0069.jpg (1115x1600, 534K)

Attached: 0070.jpg (1115x1600, 557K)

Attached: 0071.jpg (1115x1600, 412K)

Attached: 0072.jpg (1115x1600, 525K)

That's Nanoha no Kare right? Now this was peak retarded shoujo, every single bad trope was in this thing. Also the boy should've stayed overseas to not get dragged into the mess that was the final arc.

Attached: 0073.jpg (1115x1600, 632K)

Attached: 0074.jpg (1115x1600, 485K)

Attached: 0075.jpg (1115x1600, 523K)

Attached: 0076.jpg (1115x1600, 515K)

Attached: 0077.jpg (1115x1600, 487K)

Attached: 0078.jpg (1115x1600, 524K)

Attached: 0079.jpg (1115x1600, 475K)

Attached: 0080.jpg (1115x1600, 586K)

Attached: 0081.jpg (1115x1600, 534K)

Attached: 0082.jpg (1115x1600, 477K)

Attached: 0083.jpg (1115x1600, 350K)

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.
Sasuga Sasuga, may he reign in his fire thrown fueled by the rage of fans dumb enough to think a side girl had a chance. Like me.

Attached: 0084.jpg (1115x1600, 462K)

Is it just a coincidence that every girl that Nat loves and break ups with cuts their hair like Rui?(Its obviously not) Can she just stop trying to make everyone want to be like Rui? Christ. Parts like this make me feel like she really is going for a Rui end.

He finally told her to just knock that shit off. Why the fuck did it take so long?

Attached: 2f7 (1).jpg (601x508, 31K)

>Nat loves and break ups with cuts their hair like Rui
Its only been 2 people, user and he didn't love Serizawa. But yeah I kinda get your point. Kind of weird that Miyabi cut her hair like Rui, the same thing Hina did.

for the series to last a volume or two more

Yup. It got so bad near the end that it became sort of fascinating. The amount of focus the rival got was unbelievable too.
The first chapters were so cute though, I still re read them from time to time. I don't know what went in the mangaka's head to make such a mess especially near the end

>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
I don't know why I even bother with this anymore. Just make Hina win already you fucking hack, I wanna be free.

Attached: image.jpg (640x428, 146K)

1 - Posting English

Attached: 1 - euJUGYJ.png (1280x1823, 2.46M)

Attached: 2 - SYfuSiG.png (593x932, 693K)

Attached: 3 - TrN2SQ9.png (595x933, 692K)

Attached: 4 - ZRc5rjh.png (592x936, 603K)

Attached: 5 - EV737dP.png (590x935, 620K)

Attached: 6 - lP97vmA.png (593x933, 524K)

Attached: 7 - KLScDmN.png (590x937, 648K)

Attached: 8 - cnEBH3S.png (592x935, 697K)

Attached: 9 - SAX1t9N.png (592x937, 629K)

Attached: 10 - AKvxTue.png (596x935, 634K)

11 - NatxMiyabi Ship Sank

>Press F to pay respect

Attached: 11 - 2yA42pZ.png (589x931, 542K)

Attached: 12 - LpWX8LH.png (593x934, 601K)

MIYABI FAGS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 13 - RpnQscb.png (592x938, 604K)

>Is it just a coincidence that every girl that Nat loves and break ups with cuts their hair like Rui?(Its obviously not)

Nope it's usually Japan to cut you hair when
>your are rejected or you wants something new

Attached: 14 - SNdd2Tg.png (593x936, 587K)

ohhhh right. Fuck me for being uncultured. Thanks user. I thought it was them wanting to be like Rui and it made it feel like Kei was doing it for a reason.

ultimately he sees the story more from the writer's perspective

Attached: 15 - 8Z91rEo.png (593x936, 659K)

at least you are a man that's learned his lesson. take solace in that fren.

Attached: 16 - L5HQ6vJ.png (595x935, 612K)

>Miyabi cut her hair like Rui, the same thing Hina did.
Natsuo like Hina long hair that why Rui buy a wig and she let her hair grow up

Attached: 17 - nyWSOt7.png (594x937, 628K)

NISIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 18 - fwpDkRS.png (592x935, 477K)

>You're not even my sister have can you be my lover ?

you again

19 - Done

Judging by the way the series is heading, it looks like we're gonna get GE-Good Ending for the finale.

Attached: 19 - 7tb3l0z.png (590x937, 603K)

>If i like Rui the most
Then you're just a shit taster

>next time Hina-neemight make a move
maybe she'll make a move out

based

Yeah thats a big loser flag for Hina right there. If she makes a move, and it looks like she will, its over. Fuck sakes Kei, just get on with it and end with Rui so I can be done with this shitshow.

I knew she wouldn‘t win, but that send off is disgraceful. welp, at least I can marry her now, if that idiot won‘t.
but the worst of the worst are the ruifags who act all condescending towards miyabifags.
hey faggot, at least we‘ve accepted that our ship has no future a long time ago and you faggots are in denial that rui is out of the picture and that ship has hit rock bottom when chef was introduced

How the series will end:

Hina will get a job offer outside Japan.

On the airport while getting her passport Hina will drop the rings.

Natsuo will see and it and then connect the dots.

Natsuo will then beg her to not leave on the airport.

Hina will cry and agree to stay with him.

They both get married with the blessing of their parents.

Meh, either way Momo was the best grill. The other two can die in a pit.

have sex

>wojakshit
>>Yea Forums

kek made me laugh

Yeah, but her story ended already and just gets cameos from time to time.
She even got her own bargain bin Natsuo and has a normal love life.

guess how I know incel

>She friendzoned Kajita
The fuck are you talking about. Do you even know what that word means. If Kajita had confessed to Rui and she had turned him down saying she wants to remain friends, that would be friendzoning. None of that shit happened.

Rui has a fallback, Hina doesn't. It's blatantly obvious who the endgames are.

>next time Hina-nee might make a move
Why the fuck is she making it a move? It goes against here character. Oh boy it is over Hinabros. That was the only thing going for her. I Knew Kei was gonna hack in a Rui end.

It was a nice ride.
;_;

scrap the last one
replace it with a variation of pic related

Attached: were_you_expecting_like_something_else.png (958x829, 432K)

Chapter was good. I rather have this than dragging out an arc just for drama.

Natsuo was honest and went straight to the point. That's much better than 3-4 chapters of him not knowing what to say and acting stupid because he's scared of hurting Miyabi's feelings.

That's how the old Natsuo would have acted. Finally the struggles and growth are paying off.

Or this is justing trolling us.
On the previous chapter it said the answer was positive.

it was, but it refereed to Grace and Eddie not Miyabi and Natsuo

That's the trolling part. She made it look like it was between them. See the previous chapter's thread.

Natsuo BTFO

yeah but what exactly is Hina going to make a move on? theres not much trolling to be done on that part and highly doubt it at this point. I've always thought she'd hack in a Rui end and its looking like it. But nope, it was Anons always saying; Hina main heroine this and tropes that etc. when none of that fucking matters when Kei can do what she wants. And I'm calling it now, that is exactly what shes going to do. Especially if that note at the end is true.

How many girls will get NTR’d by the Hina-train before this is over?
Still time for one more

Attached: 72A5C8A4-9785-4DCA-9573-006C173ADBEE.jpg (359x400, 105K)

Rui was initially planned to be the doting childhood friend. Yeah, she is going to lose like all the others.

Except Kei is now completely changing up Hina characters if the end note actually happens, Key word "If". If she does make a move, it goes against Hina's character completely and also gives her the biggest loserflag.

That really depends on what kind of move. Their relationship has trascended romance so it's most likely going to be some kind of move with Natsuo's well being in mind. Not an elaborate scheme to suck his dick.

>Still time for one more
I guess, but introducing a new girl now would feel very artificial. Just as he rejects one girl another pops out.

>Why do people like this loser again?
Shitty writing

>Boring loser inexplicably attracts many girls
Hallmark of shitty writing is this kind of protagonist

That's some delusion.

>next time Hina-neemight make a move
on painfully friendly neighbor-kun, he didn't appear lately

I want the uncensored anime scene where Natsuo fucks Hina. I'm going to finally fap to anime. Something I never did before.

Thats true. Tbh I'm just expecting the worst. I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Every time they say that hina is finished, it blows up right into their faces.

Sasuga Kei has been very gentle with Miyabi here though.

>the worst of the worst are the ruifags
More news at 11.