Why have HxHfags started to fight with Stonefags?

Why have HxHfags started to fight with Stonefags?

Attached: 1562678129439.jpg (1329x618, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=190363920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because of

Togashi's favourite manga is Dr. Stone, so Hunterfags think that if they get it axed, he might write more, which is totally delusional because Togashi only writes when he needs money

HxHfags pick a fight with literally every shounen that gets a tiny bit popular due to their insanity of hiatuses

HxHfags are pretentious retard brony leftovers.

Attached: 1560549830318.gif (420x507, 2.41M)

Because it got the anime now and the usual cases go ballistic when some other shonen gets something while HxH is on hiatus.

Attached: 1561333691250.png (836x452, 229K)

Guess it was a mistake to pick up Dr. Stone and watching it while it airs. Gonna have to just avoid it on Yea Forums. This board truly is garbage. It really is just Yea Forums light.

Attached: 1562670998597.png (271x106, 49K)

Lite*

Basically this. What with Gon nen-less it's on something of a cliffhanger.

it's kind of sad how togashi got the writes to his own shonen so he can't be cancelled no matter the circumstances and instead of embracing the creative freedom he just uses it to take vacations all the time

Like imagine how many other mangas would have improved if they weren't died down to shitty editors and WSJ's bullshit release schedule. What a trucking waste on that lazy shit

Attached: 1562520527587.jpg (500x357, 81K)

This Yea Forumstier serieswar shit fling needs to stop.

It is literally only the hunter "chads" doing it because they don't have enough content to keep their general alive

>togashi got the writes to his own shonen so he can't be cancelled no matter the circumstances
How does that work? What's stopping Jump from just going "alright that's enough, fuck off"?
Genuine question.

nothing actually, they can refuse to publish it if they really want to. But since it makes money they might as well keep doing so.

the fact that HxH volumes still sell like hotcakes even if they only get to release one every 2 years. If they axed HxH they couldn't stop Togashi from taking it to Kodansha or some other publisher like they can with every other manga in the magazine, so it's easiest and most profitable to just put up with his bullshit and make free money

hunter fags are homos so they lash out at anybody who doesn't like hxh

nothing wrong with being gay, go back to /pol/

Attached: 90B17B35-03AA-41BC-9893-636C6A27DB8C.jpg (1332x601, 260K)

HxH fans have literally nothing better to do since their manga is on hiatus 90% of the time.

>when he needs money
Which brings in more - his HxH money or his wife's Sailor Moon money?

their general died for a reason

because both are soft seinen

So not only is Togashi a hack but he also has a shit taste? Color me surprised.

based, i sent you a discord invite

ahahahahahahahhah Axed x Axed fags on suicide watch

>Togashi only writes when he needs money
they have themselves thoroughly convinced that he spends all his time writing the plot which is why it takes so long. It's fucking hilarious

thanks bro

I assume they live off of Sailor Moon's income, but Togashi needs to buy gacha and new versions of Dragon Quest somehow

so you admit your a gay hxh fan?

what did i tel you guys

They never expected him to be this irresponsible and to literally not work at all for years.

I'm sure whoever thought at Shueisha it was a good idea to let Togashi have the rights to his own IP now regrets it. They'll never do this again for any mangaka.

That's not it user, the answers about HxH selling aren't the real reason user. In fact HxH's sales have been declining the last few years tough it still sells well of course but it's nothing spectacular.

The real reason they can't kick him out is because HxH is owned by POT not Shueisha. So Togashi could just go to Kodansha and Shogakugan without any problems.

They would strengthen their competition, that's why their hands are tied in the matter.

He doesn't write when he needs money, that's ridiculous too. He writes whenever he feels like.

>whenever he feels like making money*

>fight
they constantly start shit dont they?

He doesn't need money, he's rich and his wife is way richer than he is.

both are utter dogshit

Attached: Garou_Monster_Association_Color.png (736x1033, 851K)

>OPMspic
Discarded.

>There can be only one intelligent shounen manga
maybe that's why?

There are plenty, Dr. Spic just isn't one of them.

Attached: 1561322441075.jpg (3264x3264, 3.76M)

>intelligent shounen manga
LMFAO
you're joking right?

Attached: 1549333876449.gif (500x283, 466K)

>Mob Psycho
>intelligent
DUDE JUST B URSELF LMAO

>Soul Eater and FMA
>intelligent
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

newsflash, crossboarders are a thing

Because both fanbases are made up of depressed man-children who can’t bear to see their one source of happiness in life being trash-talked.

>Togashi's favorite manga
Wrong. Just because he mentioned it one time doesn't mean he gives that much of a shit

>Stone
>Popular
Pick one. How does it sell, like a hundred times less than HxH? Do all the volumes put together even reach what a single HxH volume sold? It's just pushed by Jump but nobody gives a shit about it

Is Dr Stone just generic shounen garbage? I was hoping it would be more unique based on the synopsis

>B-BUT MUH POPULARITY
Kek I love when retards fall back on this "argument"

define "generic shonen". Most of the manga is a comedy and there are very few fights, most of which are shorter than one page

It's reaches a mil each vol, shilled trash like BnHA can only dream of that

Senkuu, the MC tries to be good even when it's not moral.

That doesn't sound too bad then

Real Hunterchads accept Dr. Stone as a manga with an interesting premise at the very least, even if the execution is just ok.

Pretty much all the fire comes from herotards who are worried about their manga being overtaken by yet ANOTHER Shonen after Kimetsu no Yaiba's success last season.

The fear Dr. Stone in particular because it is creative, and could show normies just how stupidly formulaic and repetitive HeroAca is.

Attached: vMtBNgfG_400x400.jpg (383x383, 20K)

Based real Hunterchad seeing through the facade and impostors.

Attached: 162113-29585-yoshihiro-togashi.jpg (320x320, 9K)

sys.4channel.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=190363920

since both fanbases have HUGE dicks & are in love with eachother, duh.

Attached: funnyboix.jpg (750x1078, 109K)

I liked Kimetsu no Yaiba a lot more than I thought I would. I'm going to continue watching it and it takes a lot for a multi-cour show to hold my attention for the entire duration.

Mob psycho 100 isn't intelligent but (be yourself) is not the message either.
Mob wasn't trying to be himself, he wanted to improve himself and change for the better and that's what he did.

Not true, 35 barely sold a million and 36 struggled to sell 900k. Kingdom is already very close to HxH.