NGE - Kaworu

Hero to some, villain to others

Attached: tumblr_mrd1rsDc471srsfpho1_1280.jpg (1006x768, 149K)

Why is his neck so fucking long?

He did something heroic?

Well, he saved humanity by letting Shinji kill him.
Of course that didn't matter because Rei decided to turn everyone into orange juice shortly after.

Attached: 1540790926235.png (500x500, 124K)

Lover for everyone

I never understood where the hell he came from, he just showed up or what? How long had he been around for?

Remember that base that got blown up and disappeared in a moment?
Yeah that was SEELE creating Kaworu from some of Adam's remains. Kaworu is basically Rei except with Adam's soul.

Fucking brainlet.

You're not a hero if you decide not to murder everyone anymore, and primarily because the tool you'd use to do it (Adam's body) is missing.

You are also not a hero for befriending a person you know you will betray, and then force them to be the one to kill you.

You become a hero the moment you're given the choice to do it but decide not to do it. Fusing with Lilith's body would also murder everyone but under his terms, not Rei's.

>Hero to some, villain to others
faggot to everyone

He was created at some point during the series and sent to Nerv by SEELE

He doesn't decide not to murder everyone, either. He discovers he can't, someone else will have to, and does what he still can to facilitate that. It's why he doesn't do anything to actually inconvenience Seele or Gendo and he's supporting Third Impact when it happens anyway, he would have just done it if that had been Adam.

To fit the DSS choker. Also, he's an alien.

Btw, does anybody know the song name on last Saturday's preview's last minutes?

I thought he was created in the contact experiment that caused the second impact

He's the reason why Eva exists as a show in the first place, so yes.

2nd impact wasn't an accident; occurred as Seele's plans.

Almost right.
Kaworu has Adam's soul and - while not confirmed he looks like a Fuyutsuki's clone.
Rei has Lilith's soul, and a is clone of Yui.

HE WAS A CENOBITE ALL ALONG?!

Attached: Hellraiser-Manga.jpg (640x542, 77K)

If you consider the ultimate Seele's objective - human instrumentality project - then yes, Evas and Kaworu are both needed.
But Kaworu technically isn't mandatory for Eva construction/operation; you could replace him with pilots or dummy plug systems.

Then he would have been destroyed by Second Impact, like Adam's actual body. Nothing survived but Misato and the Spear of Longinus, even Sample A1 and whatever other samples and data used to create the Evangelions were taken from Antarctica in advance.

When did i say it was an accident

No, I'm saying Adam/Kaworu landing on Earth and making the angels is why Eva's story exists in the first place.

Sorry, i misread it plus bad choice of words on me.

Bumping my question because 'tism.

He gave Shinji his first taste of love, independent of society's transactional expectations.

I've heard mixed things about this.

In the series, they state that Angels are proto-humans from ancient mythical times. But I've also heard they were/are created by SEELE.

Which is truth?

Angels are like humans, sentiment lifeforms that were created by their 'God' Adam. Whereas humans/lilin were created by their God Lilith.

angels are the souls of the primordial alien race that seeded life across the galaxy.

Yes but he ultimately manipulated him

Angels are the fruit of life, descendants of Adam, humans are the fruit of knowledge, descendants of Lilith.
Seele manipulated (especially Kaworu), up to certain extent, the angels to fulfill their objective - instrumentality.