B-but humans are the real monsters br-

>b-but humans are the real monsters br-
dropped.

Attached: 12313213131.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Aggression
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its ok to be a monster if it is to defeat dirty invaders from the other continent

You're so fucking lame, humantard. That wasn't the point of CA.

Attached: 1514625764760.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Are you retarded?

Shit thread, try again redditard.

the shounen tard is incapable of understanding

Quite.

Attached: 1552079911963.jpg (203x220, 21K)

Another brainelt pleb filtered out. Good.

Its true, though. Look at what we did to each other in WWII

Based Isaac Netero did nothing wrong.
WTF is wrong with using the nuke to defeat an unstoppable monster?

Attached: Netero is life.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

>dropping it at 90% finished
Dumb memester, you're not going to drop it all but finish it just like this bait thread.

>missed the whole point
Based retard.

Imagine being as retarded as OP

A heavy price was paid...

Attached: Selection casualties.jpg (485x400, 63K)

>manga literally has a character named Poof

That line, word for word, wouldn't even be out of place in that specific scene, user. Humans kill for sport. You go to google images and you'll find people taking pictures all happy while beating the shit ouf of seals or hunting innocent lions just because they were bored that Sunday. And we really do use overwhelmingly lethal firepower on almost anything.

To an animal, humans really are the real monsters, and Meruem is pretty much an animal with sentience. This caught him by surprise.

what was it then

Animals too. Humans also spare despite having reasons to kill. That's what society is for.

We can do bad and good stuff so just going "monsters" doesn't cut it

Did he and Komugi fuck before he kicked the bucket? Seriously, they had all the privacy of the world and we're about to die anyways.

Attached: 1520173276158.png (640x331, 105K)

They were too pure for this world

Pouf

>hunterxhunter fags seething on an obvious bait thread
Jesus you faggots are the most insecure morons here WORSE than K-on fags
Have sex losers

It was not that type of love user.

Spare me. That's nothing but an excuse.

>I dropped it after investing hours watching it. Take that Togashi fucking owned.

You're missing OP's point. Everyone knows all this already, it's not an insightful or even meaningful theme to have. Even the shitty cliche Japanese power of friendship nonsense we all see all the time at least relates to how socially autistic parts of Japanese society is and is extremely relevant for the target audience. Meanwhile "humans are the real monsters lmao" basically means nothing at all. We all know this already, Togashi has nothing particularly interesting to say regarding it and is just repeating a pretty basic idea here.

Not trying to hate on HxH by the way, more the people who pretend that the ideas being talked about in this arc are insightful or amazing in any way. I think the themes were executed in the pretty entertaining way and that's what should be praised instead really.

humans are monsters, but thats our nature and if is necessary, we will use it in our favour.

Attached: lazigirl.png (378x430, 222K)

cringe

I agree. I do think it was interesting, that's why I rambled on about how Meruem is pretty much an animal. It's a stupidly basic idea that humans are the real monsters, but it was well applied here , at least for me.
I thought
>Hmmm but the ants too were killing for fun
and then realized that started because of the human DNA and everything fell into place. Yeah it's just solid. Very basic but I like it.

A friendly reminder it will never be properly finished.

Are you implying that "HUMANS are the REAL monsters" is an original and thought provoking idea? It's an overdone preachy attempt at depth.

>another brainlet filtered by Chimera Ant
How did Togashi do it? He legitimately created a shonen only accessible to the peak of humanity, while the plebs wallow in the mud.

MLA did it much better.

Chimera Ant was great, but HxH is still fucking edgy unadulterated garbage that will never finish with a small possiblity that he'll rush out a consolation when it gets axed.

>HxH
>edgy
the mad man Togashi filters another one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Aggression

So as humans, we chose to almost kill every animal on the planet to the point of extinction?

But they are.

Humans are the real monsters, but there's nothing wrong about it.

that I hate niggers and jews

Agreed, I'm thankful every day that I was born smart enough to comprehend both HxH and Rick and Morty. Low IQ "people" don't have a clue what they're missing out on.

Humans are the real monsters though. Doesn't mean we should let fuckwits have their way while we exist though.

OP here, this really was just a random shitty bait thread (which worked) but I respect both of you anons for weighing in your opinions. I didn't feel like the themes presented in this arc are anything revolutionary or even that impressive, but as 2nd user said its the execution that is the main reason people have such a, rightly so mind you, overwhelmingly positive reaction to this arc. This is because Togashi is a great storyteller.

>Meanwhile "humans are the real monsters lmao" basically means nothing at all.

Except that's wrong. How is it the author gives out the actual message for all to read and people still have trouble following it?

How old even was Komugi? She looked like she was between 9 to 75

Try getting into politics.

He doesnt even have a dicm but he probobly injected a shitload of eggs into her stomach with his tail

18, young adult age

Early 20s is my guess

>says he can comprehend HxH due to high IQ
>Claims he can't understand how it was done
HxHtards, everyone.

you mother should have filtered you at an abortion clinic

Chimera Ant is just a shallow rip-off of Parasyte, relax

Parasyte was shit, guy's lucky to have someone improve on the concept

>improve on the concept
Yeah with le edgy sadist furries and power level faggotry

He says when the protag turns into an edgelord and tosses an animal in the trash

>*literally just makes a palette swap of Gotou and calls it a new character*
>"BRAVO TOGASHI, YOU'VE DONE AGAIN!"

The chimera ants naturally are agressive and violent.

What are you trying to say/ask?

Might as well have called him Faggot Fairy

Keep pouting, he should feel honored as Junji Ito did

Attached: Youpi.PNG.png (350x380, 63K)

Don't forget the patented tell don't show structure that really makes the most of manga as a medium.

>these ants want to devour humanity
>oh no you used a nuke on them that means you are the bad guy
HxH sucks and it's amusing how assblasted HxHcucks get.

I dont think you read much comics in general

Attached: tumblr_obg3lr2osz1rt9ynxo1_1280.jpg (840x1050, 270K)

Do you guys think gon has a picture of Kite?

He's probably jerking of to femKite

Attached: Ma1Kb8s.gif (500x265, 999K)

>brainlet gets filtered out

Attached: 1540185116399.png (212x235, 24K)

>he became the monster he swore to destroy
Cringe

Attached: 1532062575238.png (822x863, 853K)

Pitou is the best girl and is my wife.

Attached: 32995582_p0.png (940x1167, 736K)

if that was all togashi wanted to say he wouldn't have spent so much time focusing on youpi getting character development by becoming more honorable aka more "human"
that scene fucked me up when i was younger so thanks for the reminder

Life...uh...finds a way.

Shut the fuck up, you dirty little pissant.

Not all humans kill animals for sport/fun or kill animals at all, you little pleb. No we don’t use overwhelmingly lethal firepower on everything, you stupid peasant. Meruem is an chimera ant, that consists of many animals and humans. Meruem himself was a fucking monster who even killed and eated beings of his own kind.

Meruem and chimera ants weren’t any better.

>The King just gives up and dies when he has the power to level mountains
>Gon just gets better and goes back to his "FUN THINGS ARE FUN XD" personality
>Kite is revived as a loli
>Killua being hurt by Gon is resolved by a "Yeah, sorry"
Why did every stake that the CA arc raise immediately get swept under the rug?

Imagine reading HxH and not thinking it's just another shounenshit.

O MY

w-what's this from?

Attached: 0c60b5536df4f703275f04717a23a43d.png (1000x1000, 891K)

All these incels defending shit writing while thinking they are superior

It's shounen

No

Mereum has no right to call anyone a monster that piece of shit:
killed his mother for no reason
casually murder his own species
treats his programmed loyal kind helpers like trash
eats humans

>and Meruem is pretty much an animal with sentience
Mereum is an evolved chimera ant hes basically a human in a different physical form you fucktard.

He was just a baby. I'd say he did much better considering that human toddlers only piss/shit themselves and whine at that age.

Attached: 37669277_p0.png (800x600, 829K)

Snk is better cunt

>eats humans
They were fine with it as from their anprim point of view it was seen as nature taking its course.

HxH is fucking garbage

brainlet

Attached: sun, land and poetry.jpg (2937x1654, 961K)

Why is this pretentious stupidity so common?

>Muh Togashi Art is great
Stfu you dumb cunt. HxH isn’t even that great you retard

Attached: AEC26AB7-C59A-4A95-AF6E-AC56EE8B916A.png (640x923, 564K)

Cringe. Gfto Underaged

Why do animes that take themselves seriously always fail? It's so cringe to make feminine twink boys and cute anime girls evil or edgy or deep. Just post moe, if you want deep shit read books losers.

Based

> failed the WIS check
And it wasn't really hard. 12 WIS at most.
We are not that different from ants, but we can transcend our animalistic side and go beyond our limits, you bloody idiot.
And so can they.

Attached: 1547652265320.png (822x1200, 220K)

I love how it tries to sound very deep but in reality it sounds super cringy

They didn't even have privacy. Palm was watching the whole time.

t.incel

Autistic post

Honestly eating humans is fine considering we do the same thing.
Disemboweling his mom just so he could be born like 5 minutes early and attempting to kill his retainers for literally no reason makes him seem like a condescending brat though

Attached: 1561672531908.jpg (624x352, 28K)

>Jobs
Lol he couldn't even take out a bodyguard with his attacks, didn't even draw blood. "Most powerful" embarrassing

They were about to but Netero cockblocked Meruem, read the entire raid part again, Meruem was trying to mate with a new "queen" at that moment when nobody was "looking". I can't believe how much people misses things on HxH when Togashi literally make the characters spell out even the itch on their asses to the reader.

stop watching analysis done by youtubers brainlet.

Attached: 1550536878562.jpg (862x960, 275K)

>h-he's not a monster bro! even though Grisha literally tuned him into a monster shifter, his titan shapeshifts into a devil when he goes berserk, and now he wants to bring the world to the story's initial premise: humanity being hunted down to extinction by titans

Attached: Devil of All Earth.png (1781x1331, 3.78M)

Eldians are plenty to keep the humanity going.

1. I never said he wasn't a "monster" whatever the hell that even means

2. I was laughing at the "he became what he was against" meme. He was never against self defense. He was always for freedom.

Attached: 1544271092105.jpg (1066x1600, 431K)

>HE BECAME THIS WAY

No Eren was alsways based and redpilled and always killed his enemies. He didn't change he only acquired new information.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mub7hn6SjZ1qiuh5y.png (500x503, 419K)

>victim playing crybullies' salt mine after Eren started to kick their shit in
Pathetic

Attached: 1484001754867.png (1400x737, 613K)

You mean the people of the NGL?

Attached: F791BECC-0E22-43D1-B1AB-07F92FEE72F7.jpg (1075x199, 59K)

Hey dumb nigger, I was talking to you! Answer this

Chrollo cheated

Yeah well, your mother shouldn’t have dropped you when you were a mere stupid baby. Maybe an abortion was a option but...never mind.

kill yourself, island devil scum.

Attached: AHEM.png (1882x576, 123K)

Didn't togashi draw this page with a broken hand?

Hisoka will die of old age.

Attached: 67988486_p0.png (1366x1152, 392K)

Attached: 5d647522abde75ca6f065afeb758f187.png (491x708, 259K)

Chrollo won't make it off the boat alive.

But Luini will.

Meruem has no penis.

We dont advocate for eating dolphins now do we? We support eating dumb animals not intelligent ones so Mereum is evil for doing so.

Brainlets filtered

Who said they're bad for using the nuke

I agree with what you're saying to a degree, but I think there's some reasonable counterarguments.
>The King has a lot of Nen, but that doesn't mean he has the ability and/or knowledge to fix radiation poisoning within the few minutes/hours he has left.

>"Sorry" didn't necessarily cut it, Killua isn't travelling with Gon anymore, and I'm pretty sure he said he no longer considers Gon his best friend. It might just be resolved, but Killua might have also been acting nice so him breaking off the friendship doesn't seem as rude.

>The King just gives up and dies when he has the power to level mountains
Forgets that the king was balancing between human and ant. He knew was going to die and wanted to spend the remainder of his time with Komugi
>Gon just gets better and goes back to his "FUN THINGS ARE FUN XD" personality
Gon seemed a lot more neutral during his last appearance
>Kite is revived as a loli
I agree ,but
Togashi was probably explain how kite did that while talking about souls.Togashi
>Killua being hurt by Gon is resolved by a "Yeah, sorry"
Sure Gon is healed.Gon acknowledged what he did. Gon also helped Killua by giving him a purpose.

What's up with the black and white thinking these hunter x hunter critics have

I want to have my first kiss with Pitou!

Attached: 43603745_p0.png (900x900, 749K)

Attached: isayama .png (1099x595, 1.02M)

If you save/spare a chimera ant, would the ant change his life or return the favor?

Zaikahal

Depends if they have memories

And if they don’t?

Of course, why the fuck not? It can even fall in love with you or follow you around like they are in life debt or something.

Some stay assholes and need to be put down while others like Bloster change their ways.

Who was Bloster in his past life as a human?

any greentext stories about the universe of hunter eks hunter?

You won't, and you never will!

Attached: o.jpg (922x1025, 74K)

Curse this boring slow ass cancer thread

That guys name? Albert Einstein.

>it's good go watch it

Yes I will!

Attached: 1519085979102.jpg (541x800, 231K)

>be a farmer
>live in the NGL
>”damn its warm”
>look up, see something
>its a swarm of bugs
>the bugs land and starting dragging you and your fellow farmers off the ground
>you get cut to pieces and fed alive to the queen
>reincarnated as ant and repeats the cycle on people you used to know
>mfw

>Train every day to get to the top of the battle to-Heavens Arena
>Day in day out perfecting my body into a lethal weapon, working my way up the floors by beating all who oppose me
>Dream of making it above floor 200 like all my heroes on the television, watch their matches all the time
>They're doing crazy shit like cloning themselves on the battlefield, unsevering limbs, smashing rocks into each other by what looks like telekinesis
>Don't question this
>At all
>Ever
>Despite the fact that this is my lfie
>Finally reach the big leagues and get turned into a fucking spinning top because how was I supposed to know my opponents would have superpowers?

Fucking brainlet trash

>Train every day to get to the top of the battle to-Heavens Arena
>Day in day out perfecting my body into a lethal weapon, working my way up the floors by beating all who oppose me
>Dream of making it above floor 200 like all my heroes on the television, watch their matches all the time
>They're doing crazy shit like cloning themselves on the battlefield, unsevering limbs, smashing rocks into each other by what looks like telekinesis
>Don't question this
>At all
>Ever
>Despite the fact that this is my lfie
>Finally reach the big leagues and get turned into a fucking spinning top because how was I supposed to know my opponents would have superpowers?
>What am fine! how did that happen?
>That's right, powerful nen abilities have to meet conditions to activate.
Sometimes I figure how much of a brainlet I am

Attached: 1520046060226.jpg (1536x2048, 440K)

No you won't! You'll never be kissed, but especially not by Neferpitou, who would kill you in an instant upon becoming aware of your existence!

Attached: 1492309319179.png (209x479, 84K)

God HunterxHunter faggots are so annoying and pretentious. They think their 4/10 manga/anime is a masterpiece.

Attached: 1540355877826.png (385x362, 151K)

Pitou is a good girl

Attached: 1519335226949.jpg (500x1000, 519K)

What the FUCK are you talking about

O my loli paths

If hunter x hunter is a 4/10 then aot must be a 1/10

confirmed brainlet. SNK is a 10/10 hxh only qualifies for 4/10 because I have a fun time laughing at hunter"chads"

Attached: 1540415654671.jpg (1002x1002, 143K)

All of the royal guards are combinations of Egyptian gods and characters from book series, "Caroline et ses Amis"
>Shaiapouf
Shai: God of fate + Pouf from the books
>Neferpitou
Nefertum: God of the lotus + Pitou from the books
>Menthuthuyoupi
Montu: Falcon god of war + Youpi from the books

10/10 of the characters are bland. will hackyama finally learn what the inner walls look like? how will shifters asspull their selves out of their deaths this time.

Attached: 74740337_p0.jpg (1533x1647, 1.05M)

Nothing wrong with that, if you're doing it to something that's trying to enslave your species.

>wildlife preservation facilities exist
>but there are hunters (even though animals kill each other anyway) so humans are evil
This post makes me want to support immigration for world peace like my hero (((Togayshi)))

Attached: pseudointellectual the manga - check out those starving africans.png (659x677, 446K)

I sure as hell didn't miss it, don't think everyone on this board is illiterate. That's exactly why I asked the question.
It wasn't just because of what we got from Morel and the whole "Meruem wants to fuck" narative. We actually see the change happen in him: When Komugi started crying there was a shift in him and he asked himself what he's feeling at the moment, what he wants to do to her all of a sudden. Then he starts getting upset about his lack of privacy and orders them to remove their survailance from the floor where Komugis at. Because he had the need to do something but again probably didn't even know himself that is was sex at that time. And the rest was explained by Morel and co.

So yeah you're right. It's just that most anons here are manchildren and don't like sexual plots even though the whole purpose of sending Palm there was to give Meruem a fuck target when he goes into heat.

based and fpbp

I still don't get how this works. He just magically has time powers?

Attached: NUKE_HUMANITY_LMAO.jpg (728x1130, 114K)

>implying that humans are the most kill-happy species on the planet
>implying that only humans wage war against each other and drive animals to the point of extinction
imagine being this stupid

Attached: 36431017_p0.jpg (1550x1200, 1006K)

Nah nigga he just fast as fuck

Was there any doubt that humanity wouldn't win?

it was about the duality of human nature, meruem learned about compassion and protecting the weak from the humanity within him so he naturally assumed that what was governed all human philosophy. He started to respect humans for this reason, but this ultimately lead to his downfall. He didn’t see the bomb coming because he underestimated humanity’s potential for malice, believing that humans were all altruistic.

That only scratches the surface of the CA arc, you can also examine how the human genetics within the ants prevented them from total domination. Seeing how a lot of the ants chose their human sides over their ant ones and assimilating with human culture.

That wasn't the point, did you even watch this arc? Try it again niggertrarian.

Wow, I never knew that. Thanks user!

REEEEEE Togashi is wrong! humans are good you can't criticize humans.

"We're no better than the Ants, actually we're worse"
-Palm An ant

...WHO'S TALKING TO ANOTHER ANT!

>blacks in Africa in starving
>humans are bad, destroy the world!
woah, Togayshi has like an IQ of infinity man...

REEEEEEE Togashi stops referencing real life events I might overthink it and get ass blasted on an anime board

reviving this thread like a good boy

Attached: 845454864346.jpg (513x513, 28K)

Why even abbreviate this

>low IQ people in garbage countries are suffering
>high IQ people in good countries aren't
>woah this is evil, humanity bad!
and hunterfags call other people brainlets
It's Dog eat Dog bitch. Nature doesn't give two shits about man-made concepts like "evil".

Attached: 40878037_p0.jpg (1500x2121, 2.38M)

Attached: 73950510_p0.png (679x926, 151K)

this, based

>3/10witsfag can't comprehend HxH
as expected of erenfags

Attached: 1538747109783.png (1227x1622, 674K)

Attached: 75097327_p0.jpg (1368x1778, 338K)

>Didn't realize the there are animals and parasite in the image .
Togashi is focusing on humans!

You will repent for your crimes, War Criminal.

Attached: 1553900645219.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>A shameless rip-off of Parasyte and Devilman but with better writing
FIFY

The point was that Humans were superior to Ants overall.

They could both be more noble than the ants ever could and alsoore cruel.

>people dont know how to read and think everything is the author literally expounding from his own vantage
its netero's final judgement on himself, he realizes then that he sought power only for his own form of conquest

Attached: 73826169_p1.jpg (2000x2500, 869K)

Reminder to ignore false flaggers. Both HxH and SnK are great and teir readers are allies. Also anyone calling himself a "chad" is either retard or a shitposter.

Attached: 38151698_p0.jpg (1061x640, 76K)

I'm just here for Pitou doe.

based

Even in bait threads hunterchads are providing insightful outlooks into this masterpiece.
Just further proof HXH is the thinking man's Manga and the GOAT.

Someone’s never owned a cat or seen a rape dolphin before it seems

They are not wrong.

Attached: 37528594_p0.jpg (1506x1973, 411K)

technology > magic

Attached: 1419311995950.gif (500x446, 663K)

benjamin>tse>harkenburg>camilla

rest of the princes dont matter

Pitou is the queen of all hunter threads

Attached: 1549429997262.jpg (1500x1365, 111K)

KILL THE PITOU POSTER!!!!!

Praise the Pitou poster!

If they'd have survived the whole ordeal do you think Meruem would've made Komugi the Queen of the Ants? Her military strategy being unmatched she'd lead them to victory.

Attached: 1532840950099.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

How would they have kids?

Imagine getting this message out of that scene, you pseudo-intellectual dipshit.

Attached: 1562533529482.jpg (562x437, 38K)

Humans are literally the real monsters. They're allowing a small minority of people to destroy their one and only planet due to apathy.

Deep fried

Attached: 47482874_p0.jpg (1400x1280, 846K)

Attached: 36196151_p0.jpg (1500x2300, 1.97M)

Is there a single more fearsome anime character than Meruem?

he got taken down by a boardgame neet

>Power level wank
>Fearsome

Attached: 75304568_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 566K)

Well it's the food cycle. Neither humans or animals are in the right or wrong.

It will be tricky kissing a face that has been smashed with the force of 15 sledge hammers

So Hisoka is either a member of the Heil-ly family or a disguised as a bodyguard and present as Kurapika’s nen classes.

Attached: 74054713_p0.png (1800x1500, 2.52M)

I want to fuck a Brion.

Attached: 20967048_p0.jpg (600x600, 382K)

Day of the rumble soon, m*rlean dog.

Some Chimera ants worship a god or know the concept of love, respect, compassion, loyalty, mercy, friendship, empathy, goals, something to life for and having a good heart.

Attached: 74038470_p1.jpg (2000x2500, 800K)

Attached: 41318205_p0.png (944x944, 611K)

Hisoka wasn't in the CA arc despite being in every other arc in the story because he would've killed Meruem by himself.

Attached: 1499562951900.gif (400x400, 389K)

Probably not, I image Hisoka would of wanted to kill Meruem but 1v1 Hisoka would die, even Netro had to resort to Jihadi nuking

Hisoka will die of old age.

Just like literally everybody else Hisoka would have sensed Meruem's en and shit all down his legs.

This was one of my favorite scenes of the whole anime

O

Human beings are the only species to have knowingly tried and succeeded to preserve a species. Animals will just keep killing its members forever until there's nothing left because their foresight is very limited.

He probably would of gotten a boner so hard his cock would of flown off like a bottle rocket

Now things we call evil are only applicable to humans anyways.

As Descartes says animals are automata.

I will die of old age waiting for Hisoka.

Unironically based section.

No time for paltry things such as sex. They had some board games to play mother fucker

Thanks that was interdasting

>sun, the land and poetry
>saying that in peace with a drink in his hand while his people lived in poverty, despair and a brutal regime
>don't forget his people were also getting killed and eaten
>at then end somewhere around 500,000 people and his country cease to exists
>also 5000 countrymen now live as chimera-human hybrids.

yikes

Attached: cringe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Dororo did this well

So because a couple of psychopaths and crazy people exist mankind is evil?

The heart.

Togashi is going to have a nen ability similar to Grateful Dead show up?

Attached: Grateful Dead.jpg (780x1200, 764K)

Wasn't the message here more along the lines of
>but (((humans, e.g., jews, anglos, etc))) are the real monsters,
>and that's a good thing.

Attached: 1547095708500.jpg (1001x632, 369K)

The hiatus will continue...