There will never be another "big 3" manga series'

there will never be another "big 3" manga series'.

Attached: x12.png (649x395, 63K)

Bnha could be given its pacing

The concept barely made sense when it was in use anyway

Manga and anime as a whole will die when one piece ends.

one piece is overrated

so never

(You) are overrated

I said overrated, not bad. cease your seething

it will end around 1300-1400 unless oda dies
probably right, i'm a fan so i can't be objective about it
how is bnha liked in japan?

>We are at 948 chapters in
>we get 40 new chapters every year if you don’t count Oda’s weekly holidays and he doesn’t get further sick during the ongoing year
>One Piece assumingly ends at 1300-1400 chapters in
>it would take 9 years for One Piece to reach over 1300 chapters mark and maybe end there.
So One Piece might end in 9 years give or take? That’s still a long time.

oh I do not doubt that it will take a long time
but he is starting to wrap things up already

>how is bnha liked in japan?
Pretty well. It's the second best seller, got a video game, got a movie last year and will get another one this year too.

ah nice. Sounds like it is here to stay and not get cancelled early

Did you forget about Dr. STONE?

9 years ago:
>vuvuzela plagued the soccer world cup
>double rainbow
>first old spice guy commercial
Don't worry time goes fast.

bnha had full WSJ shill support right from the beggining. its designs make for a lot of fans. the writing in contrast is extremely lacking, but at least current arc doesnt feel like total filler (unlike the previous one) and we are getting some char development.

is the writing that bad? isn't it basically what made one piece stand out between bleach and naruto and didn't the author of bnha say he as inspired by one piece?

Dr. Stone sucked.
Read to the point where the village of highly inbred astronaut descendants appeared and lost all interest when they started focusing on too many side characters.
It wasn't about playing a survival crafting game in a clean slate world anymore. Instead they decide to play Survivor and do these stupid tribal battles? Lame!
The (re-)inventions fell to the wayside and were wasted on plot contrivances, and the collective iq of the cast dropped about 20 points with all the retards added in.

Half decent setting, wasted potential in my mind.

it has several problems. its not the worse or blandest out there, but it has obvious filler, repetition, padding in conversations, some bullshit (from loli char in arc about saving her that has the perfect ability combo to directly counter MC power handicap and "changing the future").
IMO the biggest crime was how it started as "the MC is smart and yeah, he's gonna inherit the strongest power but he cant control it and will have to use his brain most of the time" yet dropped that facade so soon and Deku is just a guy that takes notes and wins pretty much every fight due to having a broken quirk.
Well this was the worst offender, until it came to light that best power actually has 7 hidden powers with only one being known and that will activate at any given time (meaning, whenever its convenient to the author).
pic related summed it up for quite a long time too. too long.

Attached: 1531413651396.png (704x3545, 408K)

Dragon Ball had to end for the big 3 to be able to rise.

dragon ball is a walking corpse by now. should it really count?

oh wow deus ex machina powers
isn't that pretty much the death sentence to the story? if they really activate at random and can solve the problem deku currently has?
yeah no idea about the frist few pictures i watched the first season and it was exactly that. people just get annoyed later then me?

well, they activate at random the first time, the idea from the first time it happened was that he wont be able to control the outburst of sudden power initially, but will learn to control it over time. either way yeah, convenient now estabilished deus ex machina powers on top of having strongest power
people get annoyed cause nothing happenned for a while, and seriously I've never seen a author be so blatant about padding speech bubbles. I remember one specific chapter with lots of talking you had like 2 fucking speech bubbles that were of any importance.
Sometimes you see authors that just make shit up as they go, this guys is more like a writer who just pads cause he doesnt know where to go with the plot, but doesnt want to make shit up, which while it might not lead to plot holes, it sure leads to boredom and pointless time waste.
I feel that this series would long had been cancelled if not for WSJ pushing it to number 1 spot on their shill list right from the beginning.

>Implying that at some point in our history there was something called "big3"
kek
Their impact on the medium was less than 0, and when there was some impact, it was in the wrong way, influencing other shitty series that only further irreparably damaged the medium.

Attached: 56156165.png (1008x810, 582K)

Oh yeah easily. It's called the next Naruto for a variety of reasons

Based HunterChad

Attached: 1557359134232.png (200x197, 58K)

There never was a Big 3 to begin with

Toriko takes more after One Piece than HxH

HAHAHA

Attached: 1557525195291.jpg (1370x758, 314K)

I know that Togashi takes after Miura, but who does Miura take after? bears?

Kek have you even read Toriko? Just because Oda bailed Shimabukuro out of jail, it doesn't mean that Shima gives a fuck about Oda's shit.

act-age has a chance r-right bros?

Attached: aa2.png (1474x2160, 2.55M)

Togashi takes after Buronson, Toriyama, Araki and Ito. Miura is dead since 1995.

I think you missed the joke there buddy.
bears hibernate

Make less subtle jokes next time.

You know whats funny? Wan Piss went into complete trash right after Marine Ford arc. Either Oda died and was replaced by impostor or he simply lost a grip with all these gozillion characters. Anyway WP is a great example that if you’re making a shonen - never ever go full retard with length. Just don’t. Good author knows when to quit. It’s fucking circle jerk fest with 0 growth at this point.

Attached: F883E7AD-7E50-4534-9420-5A7AE893B7BD.jpg (1024x908, 127K)