Best ability in the show

>best ability in the show
>Only defeated because the main character has the perfect counter ability
When is he coming back bros?

Attached: 0C3F923B-E3F5-4BB1-A486-9AFF16691C41.png (640x512, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Near the end, he's actually quite heavily related to the True Plot. He's on the moon and an ancient civilization's up there, likely related to the Ancient Kingdom.

Also, ask yourself WHY he thought he was god. What other characters have we seen that just automatically assume they're literal gods?

>Enel with full mastery of his Haki and possibly an awakening if his fruit wasn't already awakened
who could even stop him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlil

I wonder if Oda is into sumerian myths

>bros

Attached: 4150E7E5-36C7-446D-B9D4-530FDCEA51F6.jpg (400x285, 9K)

>ask yourself WHY he thought he was god
its not necessarily that he literally thought he was god. Enel believed people are controlled by fear in such a way that to be feared was essentially like being a god. Enel was feared because he had a broken logia in a land which had little to no way to fight it.

Attached: 1488201558528.png (486x750, 165K)

Literally nothing. Luffy at the point he is now with Enel's ability instead of his own could solo his way to Raftel and there is nothing anyone could do about it. Fuck Kaido, fuck Akainu, fuck Blackbeard. The abilities in One Piece don't always matter that much, but some of them absolutely break any attempt at power scaling. Fucking lightning, that's just ridiculous. Another fruit that is about the same level or maybe even better if mastered is the pika pika. Oda had to give that to a retarded old man to balance that out.

Blackbeard maybe?
Kizaru possibly?

I was getting at that I believe he's a Celestial Dragon. Combine this:

Attached: op1224.jpg (1520x1200, 416K)

I don't think he's a Celestial Dragon, Enel comes from a sky island

>lightning
>move at 1/3 the speed of light
>range measured in miles
>boost to obs haki
>can use weather to amplify your power
>average lightning strike is 1b volts, enel max was 200m
>light
>even faster
>no haki/weather boosts
>maybe less power, but much more versatile
Blackbeard would get rekt before he even knew what was happening, unless there is some bullshit about the yami yami being a hard counter to the pika pika that we haven't seen yet. Kizaru's best strategy with the best fruit in the world against the #2 of the Roger pirates was to make a sword, he's fucking retarded.

They're saying Luffy is his natural enemy because Rubber hard-counters Lightning by completely nullifying it

With this.

Attached: op1225.jpg (760x1200, 200K)

Right, blackbeard would still have to eat a few of Enel's lightning strikes even if he could get close enough to try and suck him in with Black Vortex

and his fruit would amplify the damage, so unless Blackbeard has boosted his resilience to bullshit levels that SHOULD knock him out right there

well holy shit

but Nami is saying this
about his rubber ability making him a perfect counter

Nami doesn't know dick about the Ds being enemies of the gods at this point of the story
she is just pointing out that Enel's ability doesn't work on luffy

Rubber would get charred to a cinder by even the wimpiest lightning strike.

shhhh

Oh I'm well aware of that. I'm just saying I believe it has a double meaning.

>applying real world physics/logic to One Piece

>itsfuckingnothing.jpg

That combination of pages is commonly referenced in forums, including Yea Forums. It's not something new.

So is girl Crocodile, it's still fucking nothing

Most of the greentext was taken directly from what happened in the manga, and despite being a massive shitter Enel came close to a lot of the real world benchmarks. Someone competent with his ability could take it further to the point it wouldn't even be fair. And hey lightning and light as elements are in their own tier compared to most other things shown, things like fire or snow can't approach them.

We just have different opinions here, it's no biggie.

>perfect counter ability
Still retarded to this day.

The Noro Noro in the hands of somebody with excellent observation and the speed to apply it COULD theoretically fuck with speedsters like Enel and Kizaru

Attached: nOROnORO.png (1248x720, 936K)

>some bullshit about the yami yami being a hard counter to the pika pika that we haven't seen yet.
I'm expecting it. Blackbeard specifically mentioned the "gravity" of his darkness when fighting Ace. It should fuck with the Pika Pika

Makes sense to me, I'd like to see it.

Most powers could be broken if the users weren't retards.

It's a terrifying fruit.

yeah but multiple people walked off his lightning bolts in the manga too

>plasma logia

>one and only
>even showed in that arc that Enel can't do shit against earth

I wouldn't think he could do much against Diamond either

Ah yes, I remember the user of the Earth Earth no Mi.

>Best ability in the show
Just you wait until the Mi Mi no Mi.
Personally I want to see something ridiculous like the Fune Fune no Mi Zoan fruit. Become a boat that can easily sail through anything remotely sea-like--lava, sand, lakes, poison, ball-pits, etc.--except for the sea itself.

>who could even stop him

He would still need an enormous power-up in terms of physical specs to not get dumpster-ed no matter how broken his ability is.

Why not Akainu? Would Magma give a shit if it got struck by lightning? I don't think so.

>since it didn't appear yet there is absolutely no way such thing could possibly exist.
Also there already is Crocodile who might not be earth but pretty much also a hard counter to Lightning.

can't lightning strikes turn sand into glass?

If Enel discovers the true history according to the moon citizens, doesn't it make him a larger threat to the world government than Nico robin and Luffy on land?

Did they ever explain what was the thing in the shadow at the end of thriller bark

Even ignoring the benefits of being able to chuck lightning at people, the goro goro is still unfair in the way it powers up the user. Other logias don't get the kind of boosts it gives.

It was Zunisha, the elephant that carries Zou

Absolutely. He would become one of the most dangerous people in the world instantly.

or its lost partner

What’s that guys name with the Mud fruit? Mud is just wet ground.

Are you thinking of Caribou? His is the Swamp fruit, more specifically.

Reindeer, moose, elk, something like that.

Fuck Wan Piss and power creep. What was the point of the Yami Yami no Mi nullifying logia's physical invulnerability if he was just going to introduce haki 50 chapters later.

why no alcohol logia
fermentation is a natural process
how about salt

Can't lightning turn rubber into glue?

Logias can dodge haki. You can't dodge Blackbeard's fruit.

It doesn't just nullify logias - it nullifies ALL devil fruit powers completely. It's a little bit better than Haki which just lets you hit somebody using a power - Blackbeard's fruit stops that power from being used at all.

For example - Luffy can use Haki to hit Katakuri's mochi body
Blackbeard can draw him in with gravity, grab him, and he is no longer made of mochi at all he's just a regular guy

Sorry, was meant for

This is the same series where someone was able to intercept the attack of someone "moving at the speed of light". These crazy logia aren't nearly as broken in practice as they are on paper.

yeah Rayleigh
the guy whose Haki is probably god-level on all fronts
He probably knew from Observation exactly where Kizaru was going to be 10 seconds before he was there

And that's exactly why. Any sufficiently powerful haki user can shut down even the most broken-sounding fruit.

Attached: RczqJ.jpg (1355x767, 51K)

Ahhh, but he is a sky resident without wings. It is plausible.

>Any sufficiently powerful haki user
I would wager that Rayleigh is probably THE best living haki user barring maybe Shanks

so it's not like just any old person can do it

It's a lot more veiled in the manga. This is an anime mistake.

Attached: iSuDO.png (756x607, 415K)

Just like I said
That is way less clear of a shape than the anime and doesn't have the red eyes

It's supposed to be Zunisha's lost partner on the other side of the grand line. Those are its legs.

*other side of the Red Line

>concealing "the sea's" bizarre face with a white veil

Oh, it was just Imu/Umi.

Attached: 1512759273817.png (267x384, 101K)

MY LIGHTNING LOGIA
MAKE MY HEART BEAT AGAIN

Is Enel the one who gives minks their electro?

Naw. The learned Electro/Sulong way before Enel was on the moon.

They get power from the moon because they were originally from either that moon or one of the others (the others have possibly been destroyed), just like the winged folks.

it is interesting though that both share themes of the moon and electricity
probably not on purpose though

It's on purpose. Get deep into that moon lore. It's possible to see this before it's written into the manga, just gotta read the series very closely.

Does anyone have any idea what that thing Capone ran into in chapter 593ish was?

D is an ancient rune that stands for a half-moon

Attached: blackbeard.jpg (700x744, 105K)

In like 10 years for the end of the manga.

he'll probably show up right in the middle of the big final war where all of the main forces are fighting at the same time

>Also, ask yourself WHY he thought he was god.
That's kinda missing the point. He was more like a Goa'uld in that he simply drank his own koolaid after a while.

I'm coming to the moon for your bitch-ass, Enel.
The only thing I enjoy more than repopulating the Birkan race is dreaming of the day I get to snap your spine over my knee.

Attached: 3644d445d7b12883705134a4caa7bcaef7b93e40r1-566-800v2_uhq.jpg (566x800, 84K)