Shinji is such a massive fucking pussy

Shinji is such a massive fucking pussy
>always crying
>hates himself to the point where he is a burden on others
Like holy fuck. Can't think of a worse character than this sad sack of shit.

Attached: shinji.jpg (600x677, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/a9km85/anyone_who_thinks_shinji_is_a_pussy_is_a_fucking/?st=jxusvws5&sh=6a8426b5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're on Yea Forums then you're no better than Shinji. Now go back to jerking off to your cartoons, kiddo.

Anyone who thinks Shinji is a pussy is a fucking moron.

Ok. Lets say that you're a 14 year old teenager, still going through puberty and already have a deep seated inferiority complex from your father being a neglectful asshole.

Then let's say that your asshole father who never gave a shit about you until now suddenly calls you in and tells you that you need to pilot a huge robot for the fate of humanity. You're 14. a fucked up 14 year old at that. You refuse. Your dad says "ok,we'll just make this really pretty, but crippled girl do it instead, in which she'll probably die."

You, being the courageous person you are step up so the girl doesn't have to get hurt. You get in the fucking robot, go out to fight the hundred story tall monster and experience the pain of having your arm ripped apart and a blade going through your head. You then get to experience the robot you're supposed to be piloting go berserk and eat said monster.

Ok. Rough night. You continue to get in the robot so the cripple girl doesn't have to die and eventually you have to go to school, only to get your ass beat by some dumbfuck because you accidentally destroyed a building while fighting to save the human race. Everyone else ignores you because you pilot a hundred foot tall monster robot. And that cute girl you got in the robot for smacks the taste out of your mouth because you called your scumfuck, asshole dad a scumfuck asshole.

WOULD YOU WANT TO GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT???

No, no you fucking wouldn't and anyone who says they would is a fucking liar. Seriously, anyone who says that at 14 they could experience the neglect from both his family and peers along with the extreme pain that comes from piloting the Eva and never have any doubts about getting into it, is full of shit.

And sure, Shinji runs away and gets a bit irritated because he's a literal child having to experience severe physical pain or else everyone on the planet dies because of him. But he ALWAYS GETS BACK INTO THE EVA. Shinji still got in the Eva and fought every angel that he had to, he did this with little to no support and often ridicule from his peers.

Shinji is a fucking hero and way more courageous than any of you ratfucks would be at 14, so stop calling him a pussy. Do you wanna say that Shinji's complaining is annoying and that it takes away from Eva as a series? Sure, that's perfectly fine, but don't EVER say that Shinji's complaining isn't justified.

Merry fucking Christmas.

reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/a9km85/anyone_who_thinks_shinji_is_a_pussy_is_a_fucking/?st=jxusvws5&sh=6a8426b5

> know a guy for all of two days
> Turns out he is an angel
> OOHH BOOHOOO I KILLED HIIIIIM WHAAAAAH.
Shinji is pathetic

Attached: Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg (365x273, 13K)

Killing another person in by itself is a traumatic experience, him being an alien saint makes it even worse

If Kaworu counts as a person, then the other angels count too. But Kaworu is worse because he looked human?

Yeah well it's easier to relate to a (fake) human being than say a floating geometric shape

>plebbit

Call back from the hole where you came from scum.

you have to go back

Never underestimate the autism of Yea Forums.

>Copying shit from Reddit
Why don't you stay there instead?

Attached: 1533611226496.png (800x480, 212K)

t. Shinji on reddit

but the truth is shinji LIKES to be the robot he just hates that he likes it

The brain adapts. Read some history, in the thousands of wars, plagues etc. over the years millions of real humans have gone through much tougher shit than Shinji. People can endure basically anything if they have no way out

They probably fucked in his bedroom and that's why Shinji cared so much

I can: Deku

They loved each other.

Attached: enigmatyczne aluzje.jpg (440x750, 25K)

>fly me to the moon reference
ANNOOOOOOOOOOOO

I agree but hes still kind of a pussy. because the proper reaction here is anger like you feel now, not crying about it. at least call your shitty dad a cunt or something. the fact that he was trying to be accepted by him pissed me off. but i guess it wouldn't fit the narrative if he wasn't

Attached: 1562052265257.jpg (789x488, 80K)

Ever tried Subaru?

Shinji was a total pussy even before getting in the robot. But despite so many hardships and suffering he didn't really change. It only shows how miserable that failure of a human is.

roll

>Can't think of a worse character than this sad sack of shit.

Think harder.

Attached: jXitoxeHCE3060ncmNoJGV7_5AM.jpg (953x607, 272K)

Rolling

I miss high school so much lads.

Attached: suffering.jpg (1440x1076, 279K)

>shinji is killed
>all further impacts are impossible
please tell me the problem with this.

I'm fairly sure it's ambiguous in Japanese between like/love

I just realised the zips on the bra are ridiculously big.

He sucked Kaworu's dick in his bedroom

At least he fucked Yuno.
Shinji could only fap.

>Shinji is such a massive fucking pussy

Attached: shinji's plan.jpg (453x700, 281K)

Shinji didn't call on his gf to protect him on a daily basis.

Attached: rage.gif (500x281, 1012K)

He showed Shinji the unconditional love of a God. A fedoratipping a***ist like you couldn't ever understand.

Try killing the only girl who was ever nice to you with your on hands and see how it goes for you

Thats not how any of that works, and even in your own argument, theres also been uncountable amounts of people that didn't fight, because it's more complicated than streangth or weakness, just because you fight, does not mean you are stronger. That's not even the point of Shinji, did you even watch the show. It's not that he didn't want to fight, it's that he didn't care if he died, and if the world fucked off.

It's funny because when he's around other Mecha Pilots he actually gets some stones and cuts the crybaby shit.

Attached: 1562379060028.png (640x480, 498K)

Here is the second biggest cuck in anime history.

Attached: biggest cuck in anime history.jpg (1600x1200, 586K)