God, I knew I would watch this shit I just did not expect it to cater to my fetishes so hard

God, I knew I would watch this shit I just did not expect it to cater to my fetishes so hard.
Also, Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? thread
Tell what you thought of the first ep Yea Forums

Attached: Make me your pet, Kohai.png (1600x900, 1.26M)

Fuck off

The animation was so bad it's funny. Also from the poster i expected big tiddy senpai to be into femdom but i think the blonde loli is the one into it, might watch it for her.

Fuck on.

How deep will this go into fetish territory? Episode 1 didn't really give me high hopes. Will the entire thing be your typical school harem with one short scene per episode of the mc freaking out about a girl weird fetish or can I expect an entire episode of senpai on a leash going forward?

I wank to the manga every now and then.

bumping this thread to piss off shitposters

So if the cards represented people, then the Joker is his friend.

Which means the love letter and the panties are from him, so his friend would shut up about not having a girlfriend. Animeonly here, making a wild guess. If not him, then obviously the little sister.

Attached: M14.png (2230x1600, 2.22M)

it was just kinda boring

I wish the big tit was the femdom one.

I love that huge tits like this are almost an anime standard at this point.

>can I expect an entire episode of senpai on a leash going forward?
as if. first thing happening next episode will be faggot MC turning his pet down to never talk about it ever again.

Attached: 1054678845662.jpg (775x594, 95K)

based

Attached: 15466153211.gif (498x280, 1.18M)

You're actually not too off the mark. Mere mangafag here, I think it's the sister because she knew from the beggining these bitches don't care about him at all and are not worthy of her niichan, thus making him hateful of them, or the friend. Hell they might be in cahoots if anything.

I can't stand Possessive Imoutos.
Especially this bitch which is a Megumi clone(aka worst girl from Saekano)

He should just be a man and fuck the shit out the big titty girl.

when did S*arp get so lewd

I like Sayuki-senpai already.

Attached: 1547343509228.png (1114x1600, 498K)

>all that softness
picked up

Attached: 1489973879103.png (265x239, 67K)

Makes sense. There is not enough femdom in anime, or nobody bothers trying to incorporate in a way that goes beyond a gimmick.

Thanks, dropped before picking up

Do you just search the archive so you can post this?

what a raging faggot, dropped.

Just watched the episode.
Now I remember why I stopped watching school setting anime. Man, this was hard to watch.
The girls are really pretty, but the setting is so fucking tiring.
And it's obvious this is going to be a teasing shitshow with one ecchi-ish shot per episode.

Guess I will just drop by the threads to see screenshots and webms of the few good moments of each episode instead of watching them all

I know, right?
Yeah, it's all so tiring and lame. It wouldn't even be hard to change this: instead of just teasing with a thousand and one fetishes/gimmicks, just pick one, or a bunch, and focus on those. That would work easily. But no, just quickly tease the anons a little and drop the spaghetti. Fucking bullshit.
We need shows with balls, that manage to keep their focus on something and actually dive in and explore the matter at hand. Wouldn't that be nice, for a change?
Ahh, fuck it. And fuck you all. I got watch Henzemi.

Attached: 1334343351.jpg (462x442, 26K)

For a second, I thought she was actually going to be a midget character, but then she grew to his height in the next shot.

Anyway, it looks incredibly standard and MC is really boring, but it managed to make me laugh a couple times outside of the hilarious QUALITY, so I guess I'll keep watching. If they focus more on the comedy than the generic romance, it might actually be decent. Or if they go for the imouto route.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] HenSuki - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.35_[2019.07.08_18.54.20].jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>Those motherly imouto nipples
Holy shit

Attached: f15.png (1880x2698, 1.93M)