She wanted to fuck 14 year old boy.thats kind of messed but hot also

She wanted to fuck 14 year old boy.thats kind of messed but hot also

Attached: 1562549403271.jpg (240x240, 23K)

Why is Yea Forums filled with underage retards?

I wish i got fucked by an older woman at 14, desu. Welp too bad, maybe in the afterlife if there's any

Attached: sad.gif (330x336, 3.47M)

Yeah it's fucked up that an old dried up hag would think she's worthy of getting dick

I'm almost done with the original TV series, when is it shown she wants to fuck him? In the rebuilds? she seems pretty ready for Kaji to take her. Idm spoilers redpill me.

there isn't

Attached: 1543923296504.gif (425x550, 1.56M)

End of Eva

spoiler :kill yourself

I'm assuming she stands no chance with Shinji? Due to him being 14 and a completely messed up fucker?

In the movie end of Eva she makes out with him and says "that's how adult's kiss. When you get back I'll show you the rest"
Gave me a massive boner desu

She didn't want to fuck him. She knew that the world was pretty much over. It was just a hail mary pass to motivate him.

>Dude you just saw evangelion?!?! You didn't see it ten years ago like me!
What the fuck is your problem? Netflix introduced me to pure kino. Sorry if that bothers you dumb faggot you deserve to be killed if that bothers you

Wtf. How many girls want his dick? I assume he ends up with no one due to him being, well, him.

So do the rebuilds make EoE and the original series non canon or are there a different continuity?

How would you know? You died once already pal? There may be no afterlife for you, but I'll live a pious and humble life to get molested after it

>How would you know? You died once already pal?
maybe

Attached: 1553323233.jpg (559x620, 124K)

>maybe
Elaborate. Did you go into clinical death and got brought back?

This.

You assume right.

>leading guys on even when the world's about to end
I fucking hate women.

Lmao

this is embarrassing

Sure. Yes, It's quite a subtle, so it can be interpreted different, but anyway.

Attached: 15619980251391.png (352x1537, 846K)

I did at 19
It's alright

Attached: 1554265783201.jpg (1200x1104, 73K)

did lurking die with zoomers? kids just shit out thoughts. maybe it only seems so bad because none of them have aged enough to know they don't really matter.

I got french kissed by an 18yo at 8, closest I ever got

>did lurking die with zoomers? kids just shit out thoughts.
Welcome to Yea Forums 13 fucking years ago.

She didn't want to fuck Shinji.

She's just offering her presence, which is a common but entirely useless gesture for dealing with a depressed individual.

>eva character is kind of messed up
whoa...

there isn't any sex in heaven

netflix is the worst version

how would you know?

No one in the series genuinely wanted him, they were just using him as validation or sloppy seconds for who they truly wanted.

Also that scene where her sub-conscious tells her that she wants Shinji to see her "dirty side" vi flashback to that week she spent in bed with Kaji.

She also hated her father and had sex with Kaji who reminded of him

Shinji deserved better.

Attached: Patchy.jpg (850x1228, 393K)

jesus said Matthew 22:30 "At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." and the bible regularly teaches that sex outwith marriage is wrong, 1 Corinthians 6:18 "Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body."
So since you aren't married in heaven and sex is only allowed between married couples sex will not happen in heaven.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: gatsu AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (640x640, 202K)

Wow. That actually sucks. Poor Shinji. He should just be done with the thots but its shinji so he wont do anything.

>got molested when you were 8
It's okay user, any normie that goes around saying they "lost their virginity at 13" literally just got raped/molested and can't admit to it.

It's one of those things you can only laugh at if you are a bitter old man.

Don't really consider myself molested when I asked her to kiss me in that batjroom, besides I dont think i even knew about benis in bagina back then so I'm still a virgin, just not a kissless and hugless one

And then people wonder why he went for angel boy’s dick
Women are bitches

Well, nobody fucked you.

I'm talking more about the Fast Times at Ridgemont High opening scene, which is how most normies who lose their virginity early lose their virginity.

I died inside.

It's later implied again that she wanted to fuck him. Episode 25 I think.

What about that promise at end of evangelion, that was very straight forward that she wanted his dick

Attached: 20190708_100629.jpg (446x346, 61K)

No she didn't.

I think her actions speak more to Misato's messed-up idea of who she is more than her actual desires. She has massive daddy issues and her concept of sex is twisted and she's self-aware enough to know it but not stop it. So she uses it like women do.

She was just trying to motivate him.

I hope.

"I hope" I'm retarded. She literally falls over and dies as soon as he leaves the room. She had no intention of fucking him.

She was obviously just trying to spur him into action you retarded normie faggot OP

>She had no intention of fucking him
Nah, she wanted that dick

we already know she is fucked in the head, she though about showing shinji her "dirty side" what reason does she not have fuck that anti social cunt

Attached: hqdefault_2.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Nice bait

Attached: 1562539225960.jpg (552x807, 66K)

It is well documented that Misato used sex as a means to show affection and that she offered to bone Shinji once Rei died.

Attached: Maya.jpg (704x480, 31K)

this is the closest anyone has got it.

There's nothing dirty about the scene in the movie where she says she'll fuck shinji.

If a tree falls in the wood, and noone is there to hear it does it make a sound? Likewise, if Misato and Shinji want to fuck, and Misato knows she's the only one with power in that situation, and she's FUCKING DYING, it's the only time it's safe for her to confess that, because even if Shinji used it against her (which he wouldn't), she won't be around to face the consequences. It's also meant as a confidence boost to Shinji, kinda like a, "btw, since I'm dying anyway I'll tell you you remind me of my own fucked up self, but you're good enough, and if things lined up differently, we could have been together."

She CAN'T ACTUALLY FUCK HIM in this situation. that's the whole point, if she wasn't literally dying, she couldn't tell him any of this.

She offers to fuck him during episode 23 bro

No she doesn't, you fucking idiot

Attached: file.png (960x1440, 2.14M)

ok

Bro there is an entire segment in ep25 dedicated to this, as I said it's well documented

Attached: [2D4U]Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_BD_25[1080p_DualAudio](43CC32CE).mkv_snapshot_13.24_[2019.07.08_19.56. (1440x1080, 127K)

What does this image mean?

dong go up

Mormons BTFO

But it hasn't.

Netflix is 1080p and wasn't dubbed by a bunch of boomers so it's still better than your old tapes

the girl is dong, not dong

Shinji is voiced by a tranny in it.

she sit on pp

>dubs
nothing of value lost

she beated his cock

She did not.

Taking the interview episodes seriously KEK

>this level of bait

Attached: notice.png (727x564, 420K)

I prefer mommy

Attached: Kyoko.jpg (1024x1449, 464K)

please please please tell me people don't actually think she meant what she said in EoE like so many people in this thread are trying to say

Then why in new movie when X years passed, instead of grinding him she literally wants to kill him and hates him?

She wants to kill him through sexual exhaustion.

Attached: Choke with breasts.jpg (1105x1014, 473K)

Spell it out for a retard like me. I assume she didn't mean it but was it just to motivate him? So she doesnt feel anything romantic right?

source? that's not evangelion for sure

Your expectations were subverted, that automatically makes it a masterpiece.

Attached: 1545721743379.png (712x767, 683K)

Seems like she meant it to me. What else could it mean?

SPIN ON MY DICK LIKE A BEYBLADE YUH

but now shinji should be the one to go after her, only to have her slowly open to him so he can reject her again

>believing the devil's lies
any scripture touched by the hand of man is tainted by man, because man is a tainted creature by default. Even the most pure man is inherently tainted by sin.

What faggot janny deleted my image?

>that's not evangelion

Attached: 1514738884308.jpg (900x675, 85K)

YIKES
"YEah, goyim the bible is false just go an masturbate to death."
it isn't

>kind of messed but hot also
That's litterally Misato in a nutshell.

based master Anno does it again

Attached: shit eating grin.jpg (160x157, 10K)

Lured him in (for a suicide mission) with titties before she even met him.

And I mean, Misato knows the typical teenage boy would keep this and jerk off to it at least once.

Attached: 1553748341733.png (737x416, 554K)

Evangelion 3.0 is the most disappointing thing since Evangelion 2.0.

gainax made me want an older gf
i never got her...

mubbu-rubbu manga

those Saigado doujins are pretty hot desu

Rei/Lilith chose him over his chad father to complete HIP during EoE and Kaworu is genuinely thirsty af for his cock in the originals so I wouldn't say that user.

Rei/Lilith chose him over his chad father to complete HIP during EoE and Kaworu is genuinely thirsty af for his cock in the originals so I wouldn't say that user.

>Kaworu is genuinely thirsty af for his cock
Wrong. Shinji is genuinely thirsty for Kaworu's cock, but Kaworu only loved him in a godly sense.

And that's exactly why she came out with it.
It's like the core of her character, that due to a huge vault of daddy issues, the only way she can connect with men is by sucking their dicks.
She grew attached to Shinji and it was coming, it's the only way she knows how to be intimate with someone, and what she defaults to when everything else fails.

why the fuck is everyone forgetting that she tried to fuck him after Rei ll died? She literally tried to fuck his brains out and got rejected by the chad shinji.

Because they are fucking retards who selectively ignore and misremember the original series.

Yes, Misato wanted to fuck Shinji.

Whether or not out of pure lust or a weird motherly affection/bonding thing, it's not quite clear.

The latter.

We're all dead, here. People on Yea Forums don't have lives. This is hell.

I think close to the end when Shinji’s laying on his bed depressed she says: “I can’t help you, all I can do is this.”

Then she touches his hand and he rolls over really quick to face away from her. That might’ve been the Rebuilds though.