One Piece

Watch the official translation change the pronouns for Kiku

Attached: d85d50f4ba02c1c947fad0919af9dea0.jpg (474x635, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/newworldartur/status/1148261662518128643
onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Kikunojo
imgur.com/a/4WroNuV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*ahem*
Fuck minks, fuck fishmen, fuck roasties, fuck kapps but most of all FUCK TRANNIES.

Attached: ahem.gif (500x281, 1.8M)

FPBP

Attached: peronadabbingonthesenumbers.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

>Fuck minks
ok

Attached: carrot bunny.png (2500x3800, 2.51M)

O-Kiku doujin by Uno Makoto fucking WHEN

Shanks approves. Humans are the ultimate life-form

Attached: Shanks.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

Is Yasopp technically human?

ah now i get it, the marines fear the samurai because even advanced haki is common there

Why wouldn't he be?

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit
>advanced haki is common there
It isnt tho

Attached: 3ddba0d493f1b16d3e5123b9a99369b2.jpg (413x585, 47K)

Nin-Nin

Attached: Kunoichi.png (857x723, 1007K)

He's a nigger.

Yes, and considering that Yasopp is a father of a god then it means humans > god

based

Attached: Carrot a cute!.gif (397x560, 597K)

cute-cute

Attached: 1530385705662.jpg (1114x1200, 124K)

chinadresses are my fetish

Qipao is what they're called.

Attached: nya.png (108x151, 9K)

More like a sandnigger if we're going by skintone.

She's 15

Prime breeding age.

I wanna see O-Kiku big cock

Attached: __okiku_one_piece_drawn_by_sherumaru_korcht06__18db4435b29867eb38a792119e40b81f.jpg (1448x2048, 272K)

> THATS A HUGE BITCH!!!

Definitely 15 inches MINIMUM, considering her height.
Probably more.

I thought they were cheongsam.

15 minimum SOFT, and she's a grower.

I'm gonna fuck gifters instead.

Attached: 1562583500078.jpg (1920x1080, 498K)

>copying Rurouni Kenshin
Hackda

Attached: Kamatari_ruk-706.png (327x605, 187K)

The varying line weight they're using is great, makes it look like one of those Japanese hand painitings.

Attached: 1562314314702.jpg (720x960, 132K)

>A female swordsman with meat
GODA

IT BEGINS

Attached: 1562312578755.jpg (472x645, 39K)

KIKUNOJO DOUJINS BY NAGI ICHI SOON BROS

twitter.com/newworldartur/status/1148261662518128643
JACKCHADS RISE UP!! We will not be made fun of anymore!

Attached: D-9x4gyXsAQRgfy.jpg (1866x1398, 259K)

This is fucking crazy. Why is it mostly people who never edited making demands?

Here here. Can we get a FUCK JANNIES in there too?

Attached: Rofuck.png (437x370, 80K)

Oda was the one who suggested this to Watsuki back when he was an assistant on Kenshin.

nice word bubble

>feamale swordsman with meat
There's no such thing as a feminine benis

Why does Luffy have a mustache?

Speedreader here:
>Zoro calls her a girl.
>Luffy calls her a girl.
>Chopper is surprised she is called a man.
Therefore she has a dick? How?

blocks your path

Attached: jacksama.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Stop right there, hand over the estrogens

Attached: Easy.jpg (1085x610, 60K)

>copying
>implying hack Watsuki could have made a successful manga without Oda’s help.
Having Oda as your “assistant” is the luckiest possible thing. It’d be like being a boxing coach and getting Makunouchi Ippo as your student.

Attached: 6C785957-AADE-45DA-83EA-84FE83A2BE1D.jpg (600x803, 88K)

God damn that’s the baddest ass Wado Ichimonji ever. White blade.

Why is this thread dead silent? Let's have a discussion. Do you think Caesar Clown has a chance of joining the crew?

Better question, if he never joins but goes from Punk Hazard to Raftel with the crew, will the legends call him part of it?

Because everyone thought he was a bitch. Zoro was only suspicious.

Pretty sure, Caesar will never join the SHs. However, besides Jinbe, who is a given at this point (and no he is completly fine), Wano is probably the last reasonable Arc to introduce a new Member to the Crew. Who? Well one of the 9 Samurai or maybe Momo himself. Tama could be one as well. Sorry furries, Carrot is just a sidecharacter who will never join the Crew.

There's another thread that everyone else is in.

The moon peers down on the diseased world.
>There is no cure for this disease; an entire race falls mindlessly into destruction. Not even a man of colossal power may be able to prevent the inevitable. Death no longer terrifies men. The smell of blood is as common as the smell of white plums, so he [man] creates slavery and savagery which surpasses the horrors of dying. These can only be fought with more bloodshed and the cycle never ends. My sword is guided by the reasoning of Hiten Mitsurugi, but when all is said, a sword is a tool for destruction not salvation. The only way I can retain my humanity is to bury its victims.

Attached: F762E046-A927-4AC8-8601-C6AAEC26D0AF.jpg (800x1200, 659K)

kek the walls of text trying to debate the proper pronouns of a fictional character, imagine being this autistic

>luffy's tongue almost touching the censor

Attached: 1556220483396.gif (200x200, 28K)

>begins
That was drawn all the way back in act 1.

Never forget, the scene played out EXACTLY like this OFFICIAL ARTWORK depicts.

Attached: lovely O-kiku.png (818x678, 520K)

Based artfag.

10/10, would jack her off while kissing her gently

Well they sure as fuck don’t draw her that way

>Big O-Kiku cock is becoming a thing in these threads
I thought I was the only one

Attached: 1513757310283.gif (255x255, 2.62M)

Attached: IMG_20190215_193626.jpg (421x419, 72K)

Nothing gay about sucking off a woman.

Everyone loves female penis.

No one cared who she was until she put on the mask.

Attached: 2AB6C9CB-797E-4AC0-A6D8-2F542AFF2D4A.png (600x784, 799K)

No one cared who she was until she turned out to be a he

I cared before, but it's not like I stopped caring.

O’Kiku was hyped a lot since the character was introduced.
First Okama Sanji flirted with.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT BROS

Attached: 1536805035407.png (583x565, 421K)

This plebian dodged a bullet, no way he could ever appreciate Kiku for who she is. Like I could

This, "she" was a nothing, well, "she" still is a nothing. Being a tranny doesn't make you interesting.

So that's what's going on. I thought the anime felt more 80's, outside of the obvious animation improvements.

Yeah, it makes the outlines look like brush strokes even if the internal colors don't.

Is there really any problem with translating out an annoying joke that normalizes faggotry?

Attached: that's a man baby.jpg (1120x559, 65K)

I'm glad to finally see some blood. I thought that the entire time up to now zoro had been doing his back of the sword meme.

if there's no blood in the manga then it isn't happening in canon.

If the manga doesn't show people blinking, then they canonically don't blink. Their eyelids just magically appear for an infinitesimally small period of time.

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1553491390634.png (1078x1901, 496K)

>this pace
Alright, to what thread did all of you run to to shitpost?

Attached: 1560689685402.jpg (900x1200, 105K)

I’m playing Crash Team Racing

no one wants to post now that /pol/turds have overrun the thread

That's at least 18 in rabbit years

Attached: 1562508794824.jpg (1748x2480, 1.83M)

Legal age is a human concept. For minks, the moment they hit puberty, it's time to have as children as physically possible.

Listen, you’re either penis or penisn’t
You can’t just say you’re something, your feelings can’t change biology. I’m sure a lot of cancer patients wish they could just say they didn’t have cancer but it won’t change a thing.
Learn to accept who you are. Get therapy. Don’t maim yourself

>Listen, you’re either penis or penisn’t
Well, it's actually more complicated, human reproduction (and well, basically any living being reproduction) works in a way many things can go wrong. In particular, this one. Not everyone is XX or XY and even some that are experience some problems in that regard.

Same. But break time because it's been too long since I played for so many hours and my fingers hurt.

Those are outliers and not the subject of this discussion
People shouldn’t change their bodies to fit their mental image of themselves. It’s unhealthy to confirm yourself physically to such a warped image of yourself. There are literal mental illnesses involving people wanting to cut off their arms or legs because they think they shouldn’t have them, and this isn’t very different

Don’t change your body just because you feel like you should. Confront that negative body image
Learn to be comfortable in your own skin

>People shouldn’t change their bodies to fit their mental image of themselves.
You'll find tons of things everyone would agree are exceptions to this rule (birth defects, scars resulting from accidents). If someone really cares about the way they pee, then I don't really see the reason to forbid it (as long as they fully understand the consequences). It's forcing other people to think of you as you do that's wrong and should be discouraged (if you think you're a "he" and your friends and family refer to you as such than whatever, but don't force this on everyone around). And of course sports events, we do not have woman competition because we care who identify as what, we do them because women stand no chance against men.

Honestly, I'm genuinely shocked the wiki editors are holding their own, thought they'd cave like the soft boys they are. It seems they only sustain themselves by genuinely believing Kiku is only an okama. I also like how the people trying to force them to abide by GLAAD rules admits they are an activist and has no interest in the series itself.

Use the catalogue

Attached: Consent.png (596x331, 24K)

Birth defects and scarring and the like is the result of their bodies being changed from what it should be already. Returning to the norm is not the same as disfiguring yourself

And Oda said we can lewd his characters, so...

Attached: footfag carrot.jpg (1280x1242, 204K)

No problems here.
Even I think this is degeneracy.

i like sanji

I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THIS I AM SO INSECURE THAT I AM GOING TO AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME YOU HATE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ZORO WITH EVERY FIBER OF YOUR BEING AND BE A COMPLETELY OBNOXIOUS ASSHOLE ABOUT IT FOR THE REST OF THIS THREAD

How dare you have a based chadacter like him as your favorite

Reminder there's no chapter this week

Attached: 1560757959044.png (392x427, 394K)

lol fag

So what is his next bounty picture going to be?

Attached: Bounty.jpg (282x400, 46K)

Fuck off, Law.

>that hip to waist ratio
Give me a pack of condoms and enough achohol to forget what I'm about to do

stealth black
it will be higher than zoros but he will never get the credit for it

Raidsuit. They will also just call him Stealth Black, with no mention of his actual name.

People that know stealth black already figured out he's Sanji because of his family name.

Attached: 945 (4).png (921x1300, 421K)

A wedding picture with Pudding

quite old but i take it

If it was going to be that it would already have been printed since Morgans himself was there. More likely going to be a new image from Wano, so another one of his crazy faces, or this.

Attached: 936 (13).png (910x1300, 498K)

i want carrot to findom me

>her

Pageone wasn't from North Blue so he didn't recognize O-Soba Mask as stealth black, but it seems everyone from there knew it immediately.

Attached: 936 (14).png (928x1300, 487K)

the marines don't know it though

Attached: 765.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>being active in this thread during the break
>being active in this thread during the break that ended off with a tranny reveal

They know the suit from the stories, they don't know that Sanji has it yet since he only used it for the first time in Wano.

Attached: 160.png (760x1200, 1.53M)

There’s no cameramen in Wano and their best reporter is dead

Attached: 04.png (922x1300, 516K)

thats my point. they will inflate the bounty because SB is a super villain the comics

There are fucking video projections in Wano.
All they'll need is anyone to take a picture and they buy or steal it off them later. Hell CP0 is in the country somewhere.

Attached: 941 (13).png (927x1300, 440K)

Thanks, fuck you too, Torao.

So Sanji only gets a bounty increase again because of his family.

Attached: 903 (5).png (896x1300, 354K)

She's a rabbit, they should be bigger.

>dog can use haki
>cat can't
>cat is obviously way stronger
DOGFAGS BTFO

i bet he fainted because nami is a hot redhead

the absolute STATE of yonkoulets

Attached: x9 (1).png (450x430, 425K)

So, will Bege ever be relevant again? Will his cover story amount to something, or just be some cute wholesomeness with his crew?

So why does the anime currently looks better than most of the current seasonal stuff?

Dog is more skilled and technical, cat has more power
Makes sense because dogs usually hunt in packs and have skills relying on fighting as a group while cats hunt solo and usually focus on blitzing or ambushing their enemies through power, speed, and agility

cover stories reflect important events in the future

i fund it funny how you try to justify vivre card bullshit

Somebody has to

THIS, ODA HAS ZERO INPUT ON HIS OWN MANGA

guess toei figured they had the most popular manga license of all time on their hands and putting in some effort might actually increase overall profits rather than just shoehorning it

thats_the_joke.jpg

Reminder that Roger had no haki and Sai can walk freely between two navy admirals having despite 210 million bounty

Roger had something beyond Haki:
A really big dick

Well not always, Gedatsu still didn't play into the main events, Jango and Fullbody did but it was never really relevant to it, they just appear sometimes. Baroqe Works only really mattered in throwing Mr. 2 and Mr. 3 into ID (and revealing Croco's dream), the main character's (Goldenweek) fate was irrelevant. And so far Lucci's story would make more sense if the cover story never happened (but this probably will get explained later).

Maybe they think he's a different Sai.

first episodes of new arc always have good animations, soon we go back to the paint images and powerpoint slides

That's like saying that humans don't have 2 arms and 2 legs.
Yes, some rare outliers are born with more limbs or less, but those are deformities and not the norm.
People who don't have a penis or penisn't can't reproduce anyway, so they're very much an exception, rather than the rule.

>Roger
The vivre card not stating that he has it is not the same as stating that he hasn't
>Sai can walk freely between two navy admirals having despite 210 million bounty
Why you retards still talk about this when the Tontatta were also there and the marines know that they a part of the SH grand fleet? Sai is part of the Kano navy so they allowed it

I guess he has some sort of diplomatic immun... no that just makes no sense, fuck this shit, they were all afraid Vivi will get arrested if her time on the ship is made public.

Orlumbus arc when
He’s a nice boi

I think the WG would care much more about Straw Hats, a crew responsible for shitting on all 3 major WG facilities and attacking several different tenryuubito, than they would with some literally who pirates who do nothing but throw all their money into a fucking glacier.

so, how is usopp going to bullshit out of king's rape dungeon?

Attached: pass me the whip.png (750x769, 281K)

Leo was a secret guard retard, you just can't defend Sai walking freely in mariejoa with the bounty, belonging to the "lower world country" literally doesn't mean shit to the Government

SHs at the time were rookies, their then-current naughty list entry was beating EB pirates and Crocodile. And the Sai thing is very much public compared to Vivi.

Told him that he has 8 million followers
King do Enelface and let him go

In Sai's case, the SHs had just defeated Doflamingo who was trying to murder an entire country and the marines too. While they weren't exactly happy about the situation they could hardly say, fuck you Sai for helping take down such a terrible villain! The Levely itself probably makes exemptions for countries in attendance that have the odd wanted official or royalty.

He already had a cover story.

desu not sure if this post is ironic

Do you guys think Prince Loki attended the Reverie?

Jack is my husband.

Elbaf isn't a part of the WG

Seems to be slight diplomatic immunity for the Reverie.

Attached: 906 (11).png (900x1300, 342K)

No
Arc
Like bege had one

Oh yeah, leo could totally sneak in fucking marijoa, wheb there is only one way to enter it and the place is full of marines that definatly know how tonuse haki. Get lost

diplomatic immunity hardly helped Shirahoshi
>Oh yeah, leo could totally sneak in fucking marijoa,
yes he did, what you can't undestand retard?

I highly doubt Elbaf is affiliated with the WG. I think every island past Wano will be independent from them.

Shirahoshi was wanted by a CD not because of a bounty.

>Sai can walk freely between two navy admirals having despite 210 million bounty
you do remember that both leo and sai acknowledge in-universe that it's kinda odd they let both of them roam free in mary geoise despite being pirates, right?

WAAAAAAN DREEEEEEEEEEEEAM

WAAAAAAAN WEEEEEEEESH

maybe they invite big mom for the next reverie, diplomatic immunity for life

Him sneaking is not the same as the marines not knowing of his presence. Just like Sai they allowbit because of the royalty

Sai put a fight vs World Government and serves under Luffy who is now considered as one of the biggest threats, you are 100% braindead if you think they would let him go anywhere near kings and celestial dragons

a yonko attending the reverie? nonsense!

Attached: 16-17b.png (1777x1300, 724K)

So according to Artur, Oars' vivre card hints that he was the one who created Wano, hence why he's called the "Continent Puller".

No need to post unnecessarily when you have nothing new to say, user

Attached: 1553271534245.png (141x217, 7K)

>wg dog
>yonko

hey, i don't like shanks either but he's still an emperor

Attached: intrigued mother.png (413x453, 196K)

Like i said he is part of Kano's navy. If the WG can allow Germa to attend the Reverie and manipulate the bounties then why is it so hard for you to accept that they allow Sai to serve as a bodyguard?

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Kai D. O

I think Luffy could beat an admiral at this point. Maybe not Akainu but he should be able to beat Kizaru or Fujitora.

so big mom on reverie confirmed?
>So, Big mam... what important matter you want to talk about?
>WHERE IS MY CROQUEMBOUCHE

The Tontatta are good at being stealthy and people usually can't notice them unless they openly reveal themselves or you're fast as fuck like Robin. It would be pretty easy for them to blend in with the crowd.

Also the Government is aware of the fact that Luffy has seven captains working under him, but nothing was specified as to whether or not they actually know who those captains are yet in full. They're aware of Cavendish and Bartolomeo working under Luffy because they've been blabbing to the press about it, but we've never seen Sai and Leo do anything like that, so it's safe to assume that they're still inconspicuous for the time being.

Don't bait the kid, Akainu, don't you even try.

lol, no

What is his connection to the beast pirates?

Attached: Corrupt_King.png (311x376, 50K)

Attached: Will of the D.png (1213x960, 2.19M)

None. My theory is that both humans and Elbaf giants have the same ancestry, the Onis like Oars. Thata why some humans in one piece are huge and others have horns as well

Attached: 1528081821216.jpg (2456x3068, 2.68M)

BIG BOY

Attached: kaido manlet.png (860x740, 267K)

I dont care if Im gay I want to smooch Okiku's sexy lips, then choke to death on her cock.

Hold up, Punk Hazard was normal before Aokiji and Akainu's fight wasn't it? So where these dudes just standing there when Aokiji ice nuked the place?

Reminder that Nami is cute and gay!

Attached: naimgay.jpg (1047x365, 301K)

CARROTFAGS WIN AGAIN

based

>same hairline as kaido
>same horn things as jack
>no connection
okay, can we get a theory from someone with a brain now?

Attached: ninja_turtle.png (888x798, 541K)

It wasnt. It used to be Vegapunks base of operations, then Caesar nuked with poison, then it went back to normal and Aokiji and Akainu nuked again

Nothing gay about that. It's bi at worst

Attached: 1560450837241.jpg (435x398, 47K)

People originally speculated that they were Level 6 prisoners that Kuzan put there
However I'm starting to think Vegapunk had Aokiji freeze those guys for him while he was still on Punk Hazard before Ceasar blew it up. Vegapunk seems to have a close relationship with all of the admirals.

How is it gay? It's a girl, it would be a girl's cock you would be choking on as she rams your throat with her girly hands gripping your head, so it's straight.

Where did he pull it from?

Jack's horns are fake.

>same hairline as kaido
It isnt
>same horn things as jack
A lot of characters have horns, Moria for example

his ass

Don't neglect her luscious boipussi

>"muh moria"
Only Jack and Pizarro's horns are attached to their skulls by rivets you slack jawed retard

well, we've seen two dudes use it so far compared to zero dudes in the previous post timeskip arc

>Jack is only 28
This suprises me more than his absurd height or his lack of haki to be honest. 40% of the Straw Hats are older than one of the top four of a Yonkuo crew

Am I to believe 8-year-old Jack was fucking up Samurai during the Wano takeover?

Now that I think about it, Punk Hazard's history is very damn sketchy.
So it starts off being a normal island with Vegapunk's base of operation.
Caesar blows it up, the entire place is filled with poison and completely uninhabitable.
Caesar comes back, and cleans all the poison off the island.
Akainu and Aokiji use it as a battle platform.
Then Caesar returns once more to make it his base of operations.

Question is, why would Caesar come back to clean off the poison? At that point, he was kicked out of the Science Division and was an underground scientist, he had no reason to return except to make that place his lab away from the World Government. But that's not the case because he only did so AFTER Akainu and Aokiji duked it out.
Is it just me, it doesn't seem like it's a very smooth history.

Attached: 1562311845089.jpg (250x238, 10K)

>Jack and Pizarro's horns are attached to their skulls by rivets
There is no proof of that, that could simply be an attire pr the horns could be fake. Now fuck off
We saw BM using it, Katakuri was possibly using it as well, but fair enough

Jack was probably a 10-foot gigachad at 8 years old

>10-foot
>gigachad
More like king of manlets.

>no proof
>literally identical
okay retard, you can shove your opinions right back up your ass with the oni lineage theory

REMINDER MOMO CAN USE HAKI AND ROBIN, BROOK, CHOPPER, FRANKY, AND NAMI CAN'T

The absolute state of this shit manga

Just because Oda is self aware of his plot holes doesn't make it okay.

There is no proof that those are rivets and that those horns are either natural or not you imbecile

>She's 15
Oda is the fucking man

Attached: pxx.jpg (877x1241, 726K)

THIS
Odacocksuckers are unbelievable

Frankly it makes it worse. It makes Oda and his diehard fans an impenetrable echochamber that will never accept any form of criticism, because they're convinced that even the flaws are justified.

NOT ONLY IS HE A PIRATE WITH A SEIZABLE BOUNTY, BUT HE'S IN THE MOST PROTECTED MOST SACRED TERRITORY ON EARTH, AT THE TIME OF THE YEAR THAT ALL LEADERS OF THE WORLD UNITE, THE MOST VULNERABLE TIME BASICALLY.
IF THAT DOESN'T SEND PLOTHOLE FLAGS TO YOU THEN NOTHING WILL.

>We saw BM using it
>kata

no, we didn't. don't let your headcanon get ahold of you.

Exactly. That’s why they’re the worst kind of cocksuckers.

can we drop the act that you need to be some sort of super human to use haki?

See pic, Kata is a bit ambiguous but he mentioned that his haki was in a different level to Luffy's

Attached: IMG_20190702_221613_561.jpg (1280x1174, 173K)

Law is so fucking hot lads. Why is that?

Attached: 2vxiinm6r5031.jpg (1674x2048, 521K)

tic toc lawfags

Attached: Hawkins.png (1010x570, 631K)

After seeing the colors, Law's new outfit is probably the best so far. Zoro's second. Rest are men.

Who will be O-Kiku's VA?

he's going to job because his ability sucks.

>fails to capture Law while he is on foot and his DF was nullified due to a sneak attack despite having a numerical advantage and having a ride
Why is Hawkins such a failure?

Sai isn't just some pirate he's the leader of his country's navy

we out here

Attached: 8FU0AANSYa.jpg (2048x1366, 566K)

that's what happens when you play with cards all day

he was shocked that Law jobbed to a single nail

Attached: Nail Strawcher.png (424x688, 271K)

Will Carrot join the crew?

>AT THE TIME OF THE YEAR THAT ALL LEADERS OF THE WORLD UNITE
you dumb cunt, he is in charge of his country's navy

he escorted his country's travel to "the most protected most sacred territory on earth"

think of him as a privateer

After all the advertisements with her I think companies would sue Oda if she doesn't.

Hawkins finna get dabbed on and you know it

Attached: tumblr_pfcde54b9C1th8tuuo3_500.png (500x266, 55K)

>job
Hawkins is the jobber. Everything he tried this arc ended up as a failure. And he will fail again.
Can't wait for him to turn into straw shushies.

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (314x160, 20K)

Yes

Attached: uuuo.gif (480x270, 222K)

All this carrotfagging aside, do you think it's in Oda's favor financially to add Carrot as a regular crewmate? It's like the female equivalent of Chopper, the merchandising would be sustained for the long run than if she was a temp. You think Oda would be swayed by editors projecting the profit?

the year of law death

Attached: haveyou.png (878x388, 188K)

My man Hawkins is so fucking based but why do you guys call him a feetfag?

Why wouldn't she? She enjoys sailing with them and wants to adventure; she's not like Vivi or Kinemon and is burdened with defending her country.

don't think Oda gives a shit about his own pockets and i certainly don't think he gives a shit about executives' pockets either
I frankly find it hard to believe they'll add another permanent member since the 9 of them has so much merch, art and movies around them by now. i mean brook joined like 10 years ago

>everyone thinks Hawkins will betray Kaido
>turns out he's one of the most competent guy in his crew

I want to protect his smile

>Our furry character will certainly join!
>Hasn’t done anything in the current arc aside from being a literal background character and noise
>Doesn’t even make a SINGLE appearance in the new opening despite being with Strawhats in Wano
Lmao cope harder furfags

Wakamoto.

Why did sogeking never show up in the new world?
I looked deep inside my heart but he wasn't there.

Attached: amgry.png (249x222, 6K)

Good, I was actually scared that every single one of these Supernovas would end up getting enthralled by the Ruffey and be "nicer" at the end of every major scuffle they just so happened to cross paths in. Some of them are just awful people and that is okay.

Nails are extremely strong and dangerous this arc.

>denying him his talking polar bear
Bug mistake, Jobkins.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 59K)

simple user
What is a king to a god?

There are Strawhats, quasihats, and passengers. Quasihats are basically Strawhats that aren't treated like one, and passengers are treated like Strawhats despite not being one.

Jinbe and Vivi are quasihats, while Kinemon/Carrot are passengers.

Attached: 28s2d3x.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

>Law could swap personalities, and someone could end up in a body with DF powers like back in PH when Tashigi was in Smoker's body with using his smoke DF
>Law doesn't immediatly swap personalities between Hawkins and Bepo, retake his crew, find out how to undo Hawkins control, cut the shit out of Hawkin's body a-la-Vergo and then swap Bepo and Hawkins back to their original bodies, kind of like Captiain Ginyu from Dragonball.
What a fucking retard I swear. So much for "creativity" with using DF powers.

ikr Law's smile in that panel is totes adorbs.

Oda was swayed by sheer popularity to swap out Kidd and Law's importance in the story. I don't think keeping Carrot is too much of a stretch, WCI was her training run.

Those subs aren't real, they can't be.

Niggastream subs.

bodyswapping wouldn't get rid of whatever magic bullshit Hawkins has going on

>Law doesn't immediatly swap personalities between Hawkins and Bepo
Law doesn't have his room activated and if Hawkins sees him trying to do shit he's gonna kill his crew.

You seem like you're the one coping; Jinbe hasn't been around in a while, guess he's not joining.

But he'd be stuck in Bepo's body where he couldn't do shit with it.

Law's room are invisible and he can create island sized ones.

>Nami

She can use both conquerors and armament, speed reader.

just going by carrots sheer number of costume changes she's definitely joining
oda rarely changes a characters clothes this often

Attached: ptty.jpg (650x828, 224K)

/fa/ TIER LIST:

>/fa/ tier:
Brook
Zoro
Nami

>trying too hard tier:
Robin

>Basic bitch tier:
Sanji

>ballin' tier:
Usopp
Luffy

>suave as fuck tier:
Chopper

>nigger what the fuck are you doing tier:
Franky

Attached: rate me n my squad.jpg (1850x689, 299K)

when law used his room powers to do a non-harmful cut on hawkins, the non-harmful cut was transferred to another guy. won't the same thing happen again?

Speedo with a suit jacket is a power move, Franky is a fucking Chad

>trying too hard
I think she look gorgeous.

>ROBIN
Is that confirmed? She trained with the revolutionaries.

It isn't invisible. He CAN create a room big enough for his opponent to not notice, but he still needs to activate it with his hands. Even Hawkins noticed the room when he first fought Law. Once he notices the room his crew is dead.

Attached: 07.png (899x1300, 516K)

law can make his room's so large that no one notices it, and can even do rooms within rooms. but oda forgot half of law's powers anyway, since he would fodderize 90% of his foes, and only luffy can do that.

Maybe he just likes drawing clothes for cute girls, probably try his hand at fashion design once OP ends.

Law's changed outfits often too. Does that mean he's a nakama too?

>I don't think he'll do something stupid like taking down Holdem
poor Law

Luffy, the captain, already said he is a strawhat and that he is his captain.
What did Luffy say to that furshit character again?

It has not been confirmed.

Yeah, but he still needs to use his hands to do so. Once Hawkins sees him doing some funky shit with his hands that's bye bye to his crew.

Yes?

Attached: download.png (218x231, 18K)

>plot holes
Oh, my summer child

it wouldn't be out of character for law to go in with a super huge room prepared when his crew and the plan is on the line.

but oda is predictable and law and his crew are just going to end up in prison with luffy and the rest of the gang because oda thinks he's so clever.

No

Where is the full thing?

law has been around much longer and he's literally treated like luffy #2
law doesn't have a chance to join, but carrot does

It's out there, for the taking! I left it on imgur! You just have to find it!

>oda is predictable

People have been predicting barely anything right in Wano on a chapter to chapter basis. Most thought Luffy would injure Big Mom or deflect her attack in 947. Instead he just gets BTFO'd.

>luffy never called carrot a strawhat
This is why you seem like your'e coping, you have to rely on non sequiturs.

>oda is predictable
Hasn't been true since Sabaody Archipelago in 2008.

Reminder that "Carrot for nakama"fags are just waifufags in disguise and they will always deflect any point made against her joining and just call you a carrot hater because they cant have normal discussions and cant defend this idea since she simply isnt SH material, no matter how quirky she is

Attached: 10th SH.jpg (540x540, 44K)

or here's an idea
maybe it's just actual one piece fans who are excited for a new member to join; crazy I know

>says the vivifag

imgur.com/a/4WroNuV
I share in the hopes that we fucking get more.

Attached: 1562502387123.png (1280x2159, 2.46M)

>Kaido's face in that panel
mfw Gear 5 is gigantic luffy that combines all the previous gears together and affects his whole body. Kaido deserves to be the new pet of the SH crew.

Just checked the fuckign faggots changed Kiku's page from he and now the reffer tp jim as they/them
I fucking hate these faggots so much, stop fucking making everything about your degenerate fetish for fucks sake you can't change biology what the fuck. Can we get a purge already? All because of a dgenerate soiboy that doesnt even read the fucking series, americans are a plague to humanity.

I love him!!!

Attached: Presentos.jpg (1199x848, 161K)

More like a cult

Carrot is so boring. She has zero interesting dialogue with any of the Strawhats, and her design and name are totally uninspired.
Her fighting style isn’t unique either. She doesn’t have a unique moral philosophy and basically just does shit for the luls, so there’s no reason to care about what she does.
Carrotfagging is a meme.

The Carrot Cult

Attached: op1155.jpg (2834x4251, 2.2M)

This but unironically. The only SH that she has any resemblance of bond is Chopper because "CHONIKKI KAWAII" and maybe Sanji because he felt a bit responsable for Pedro. Luffy couldnt give less of a fuck about her

CARROT ACKBAR

Attached: 1539540958264.jpg (1280x1600, 435K)

And i love you

I like Carrot precisely because she's low-key, and Oda hasn't tried shoving a bunch of her dialogue in our face to hastily pad her character.
I'm enjoying Carrot as a slow-burn type of character.

They're accurate though

Drink the carrot juice flavored Kool-Aid like the nigger you air

Attached: Koolaid.jpg (615x800, 109K)

>low-key
She's obnoxious as fuck, what the fuck are you talking about nigger?

whoops meant for Sorry, nigger

I only masturbate to drawings of men but I'm not gay because drawings don't have gender

>If you have a substantial thing to stand on that means you’re coping
Truly furfaggots are brainless.

What does Carrot juice taste like?

Attached: Yum.gif (500x279, 426K)

>Oda hasn't tried shoving a bunch of her dialogue in our face to hastily pad her character.
>I'm enjoying Carrot as a slow-burn type of character.
The character is already fleshed out, and has zero potential for her to carry a narrative in arcs with scale as big as Wano for instance.

Yeah I honestly haven't been able to handle her in Wano. When she's with Luffy in Udon, every time Luffy does ANYTHING she's always like "Luffy sugoi!!!" A girl who doesn't think robots are boring doesn't belong on the crew.

I want to see a dolphin mink and his hat is he’s always confused for a fish man

>she's low-key
Like the other user said she is anything but low-key, her whole character is "OH SUGOI"
>slow-burn type of character.
More like heat death, she hasnt been relevant since the sulong chapter, even her Pedro mourning moment was like 2 pages and it was never brought up again

low-key doesn't mean "low in volume", just becuase you're personally annoyed doesn't mean she's isn't low key

What the fuck does low-key even mean then?

Not in your face.

reminder, the pirate shanks wants to discuss with the gorosei isn't luffy or blackbeard.

How is that different from what the other anons just described about her?

Luffy

Attached: Hey!.jpg (810x454, 58K)

Zoro

Attached: Roronoa_Zoro.png (814x815, 424K)

Then please explain to me how is she low-key
She literally is tho, her whole gimmick is being over excited about stuff and thats all she does all the time. See pic related for example, she is screaming for food when a couple of pages ago she was mourning the closest thing she has of a father figure

Attached: One Piece - One Piece Chapter 902_ End Roll - 18.png (882x1300, 208K)

>break this week
>but now genuinely excited to see the anime
This is pretty great time to be readin One Piece.

Nami

Carrot isn't that much in your face in the manga (and I don't care about her much), some people in the anime staff really like to shoehorn her everywhere tho

Oops

Attached: Nami.png (774x774, 388K)

It's been so long since we've had an anime worth watching clips for.

Now's the best time in fucking years to get back into One Piece

Yes?

Attached: namitea.png (309x328, 174K)

Usopp

Attached: Usopp.png (800x800, 692K)

Sanji

Attached: Vinsmoke_Sanji.png (592x592, 564K)

Best time in literally a decade, been following since Impel Down weekly in the manga, and both the manga and anime haven't been this hype since Marineford. This is actually the perfect time to get someone into One Piece, because after it hits 1000 episodes people will puss out even more.

This image actually supports her being low-key. Not trying to be rude, are you ESL?

Robin

Attached: d3b1cb21fe85d9b1597a37e51483004f.png (666x850, 600K)

Carrot is low-key because she’s totally irrelevant to the plot. That’s what makes her so great.

Franky

Attached: 4f3774cc64fc1d86eb00509fd28edf564fe2579a_hq.jpg (648x719, 87K)

is an ugly whore.

is this autism?

Brook

Attached: cfbb9e93514db8a0c32552dc6b65d023.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I get this aura of smugness from posts like these which is very unwarranted. I don't even like Carrot much and this post is still wrong.

And that's all the Straw Hats!

God, I want her to breastfeed me.

Perona

Attached: Pero.png (815x814, 342K)

Jinbe

>just realize much of One Piece is romantic ideals clashing with the harsh realities of the world
>Shanks is the romantic ideal of a pirate
>Blackbeard is the quintessential pirate
>Blackbeard shat all over the moments of Whitebead’s end, which embodied Romanticism as the strongest man
Guys I think Shanks is fucked.

Then to you what makes a character being low-key isnt he/she being more reserved and his personality being full of nuances, but being shoved in the background? I think you are confunding being a low-key character and just being irrelevant

>confunding
ESL confirmed.

Patrician taste.

Only good Straw Hats

oops

Attached: jinbe tombstone.png (137x288, 22K)

Robin doesn't even fucking do anything. She just sits there going "ara ara"

juro

Attached: Hiyori happy.png (197x217, 26K)

I miss this meme being true.

It's all she needs to.

Attached: 250659099d28d863a7eb6b06830af282.jpg (1394x1862, 332K)

Carrotfags level of argumentation hasnt improved huh

Attached: qiwkajs.jpg (647x474, 34K)

Carrot

Attached: 1532287389679.jpg (225x350, 31K)

I hope Carrot becomes even more low-key as the series progresses. Truly my favorite thing about her.

Grammar/spelling are important. You don't want me to just assume I know what you're saying, you should be able to type it without screwing up. Otherwise I could just assume you made a typo and meant "has improved" here.

Attached: 175-1.jpg (2264x1728, 1.03M)

i bet you spent a loooong time checking this post for typos

>first halfway decent swordswomen in the series
>actually a guy
No wonder Kuina dabbed down the stairs, Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: Kuina_Anime_Infobox.png (273x457, 129K)

Jinbe

Attached: one-piece-1071101-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 75K)

Not entirely sure if BM or Smoothie count since their swordsmanship is probably mostly due to their df's.

Linlin

Attached: B6D35DF4-D13A-46F9-9526-5E02C21D0768.jpg (1148x720, 174K)

Thread reminder that we'll get another time skip when Wano ends.
Paradise-time skip after concluding the whole deal with Ace, the war, haki, etc-New world-time skip after concluding the whole deal witu both BM and Kaido- "Getting the one piece" saga

Robin

Attached: 18_1.jpg (374x659, 82K)

The Kaido

Attached: kaido.png (1400x840, 846K)

Why would it be after Wano, and not whenever they reach the last stop of the log pose?

Yes, and?

My WifeMommy

booty ass

Attached: perona-booty-ass.png (566x800, 261K)

Because Wano is the conclusion to almost every major plotline since FI. Its the conclusion to the story of the last 10 years

Vivi

Attached: vivi-classy-crime-boss-outfit.jpg (736x1308, 262K)

Don't you see? Imu is Kuina. Imu wields a sword and has to fight a whole lot of stairs every day

Attached: imu sama.jpg (598x356, 119K)

Katakuri

Attached: cutie.png (1366x768, 922K)

Ugly

Reminder! Sanjifags suffered the ultimate BTFO with wano arc in the anime. Zoro's arc got an animation upgrade, a badass new opening, and a huge marketing campaign to promote it while Sanjis arc got shitty openings and QUALITY overload. Sanjifags on suicide watch!

>shitty openings
But they were great.

What was wrong with the first opening?

Who's Carrot?

yet WCI was a better arc than wano could ever hope to be

Attached: katakuri-menacing.png (1920x1080, 889K)

Edward Newgate and Marco

Attached: E4DF97F4-9C3B-4C5B-BDDF-5512ECF1453A.jpg (1470x828, 1.06M)

ahahahaha get a load of this mad sanjifag

in your dreams nerd. kys

Attached: Beat em up.jpg (414x469, 95K)

Whitey Bay

Attached: Whitey.Bay.full.711604.jpg (783x1113, 176K)

>rent free

Super powers was the only remotely good one

>I'm enjoying Carrot as a slow-burn type of character
Me too

Attached: slow cooked rabbit.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Attached: RUN_PIECE.gif (450x252, 3.85M)

You just have shit taste user.

Why was Whitebeard so sexist? Or was he just hard gay?

Something would have to happen in Wano to force the crew to halt travels and have a timeskip.

Attached: carrot-worried.jpg (1652x927, 126K)

Whore!

Than right now? Sure, somewhat.
Than it could ever hope to be? You're utterly delusional.

>Zoro’s arc
Why? Because there are swords? In WCI we learned about Sanji’s past and his code of ethics was tested. What has Zoro done in Wano? Jobbed to a couple of super nova, got lost, and banged a hooker.

Do you ever think that Marco WISHED he was Ace in Marineford so WB could come to save him instead?

Have you ever heard of... Yaoi Hand Syndrome?

Condoriano

Attached: shpd.png (582x675, 590K)

Armande too. She had named techniques and a named sword.

Shitposting aside, Oda confirmed in a recent interview we're getting some more Zoro backstory, it just won't be a central part of the arc.

>we learned about Sanji’s past
You don't think we're gonna do the same here?

Attached: 1562315399373.jpg (908x1300, 781K)

>Fuck minks, fuck fishmen, fuck roasties, fuck kapps but most of all FUCK TRANNIES.
would if i could bitch

Post the CORRECT version

Fighting Luffy made Kata feel like a kid again. He's too adorable for his own good

Attached: 0893-017.jpg (1067x1600, 381K)

Where the fuck is Nekomamushi Oda?

Attached: 900 (0).jpg (1780x1300, 1.53M)

It’s a given at this point since Toko is the daughter of the Damiyo in charge of sending out the people that founded the town Zoro is from. I wonder if Zoro is gonna be half or full Nip after all.

I really enjoy how everyone in here just shitposts and says vile shit to one another over ships and characters

Fuck, now I want a One Piece crossover with Animal Crossing. The next game is even gonna be on an island too.

Cover arc when?

Attached: 4Y5eMZx.png (600x604, 231K)

Attached: 1560564258583.gif (414x232, 1.33M)

I really hope that Gastino ended up stowing away with the Fire Tanks and none of them noticed until now

Honestly, I don't think Oda even knows what he's doing with Haki. He probably had some basic ideas here and there since the beginning, but tye moment he actually tried to develop and specify the mechanics of it it's all kinda crumbling down. Mostly because it doesn't align with what we've seen from Pre TS.

Well it’s heavily implied that his master is from Wano, so Zoro could have just learned that saying from him

I want him to make his way to Buggy, having this ragtag collection of old no longer a threat enemies for comic relief fills me with joy.

I'm only seeing expansion of Haki, and I've seen nothing that contradicts previous concepts. This point of view is interesting to me, what's contradictory for you?

Holy shit! Is Katakuri using "that" haki in this panel?

If Shanks used CoC on the Lord of the Coast, why didn't it pass out?

What doesn't work with how it was used previously?

Attached: One_Piece-v58-035.png (954x1500, 282K)

I kept thinking he somehow found a way to kill Barot and eat the Bari Bari fruit every time someone posted it.

Because people with control can put out CoC at different levels. You see luffy do the same thing to the animals on Rusukaina

It can be controlled to not go that far.

Attached: 911 (7).png (896x1300, 355K)

Attached: bun-gets-the-gun.png (1652x927, 904K)

Me taking the picture.

There’s obviously different levels of Conqueror’s. The way Luffy used it pre and post timeskip is an example of this. Plus Luffy hasn’t shown the ability to destroy missiles mid air with his.

CoC isn't just insta-knockout, user.

Attached: Surume_Anime_Infobox.png (1190x601, 1.12M)

R E N T F R E E

How come Ace being a Yonkou Commander wasn't able to use Haki against Smoker?
Why didn't Crocodile know Haki?
And CP9, being the second highest tier of CP?
Why was Haki Pre-TS invisible?
What did BB meant with Luffy's Haki increasing if he didn't have any?

Barto it's doing grandma chores, don't be mean.

Ok does One Piece seriously have the goal of turning us all into degenerates? Before this I never once wanted to fuck furries and trannies. Is there a more degenerate Shonen manga than this?

Reminder to all you stinking homos to go vote tomorrow:

Attached: one wut.jpg (300x293, 21K)

Attached: carrot-ahego.png (1652x927, 957K)

Thank fuck. Wan Piss threads will finally get drowned out.

>when I find out she's 15

Ace was a Logialet who just relied on his Logia. Logialets are referenced in-universe by Pekoms; there are people who just rely on Logias.
Crocodile also relied way too heavily on his DF, and we there's no guarantee of anyone learning how to train Haki. It's specific training, as we've seen.
CP9 pretty much all have Haki now.
Because it was meant to be more mysterious, but Oda didn't want to have to have characters saying "They're using Armament!" all the time, so he decided to use shading.
Luffy did have Haki (spirit) back then, which is what Blackbeard was referring to. Conqueror's is directly linked to your spirit.

animefag here, will brook have good highlights in wano?

I don't have the image of Oda dressed like okama Doflamingo but know that he won't stop until we're all as far down the rabbit hole as him.

>Why didn't Crocodile know Haki?
He doesn't know how to use it, but he knows what it is. He thought Luffy was using it before Luffy said it was water/blood on his hand.

>Why was Haki Pre-TS invisible?
Armanent haki have three stages. What you just said is the first stage.

Attached: 1534429307299.png (668x663, 890K)

Ace don't have a dream like Luffy.
Crocodile lost his will when WitheBeard wrecked his ass.
CP9 assassin tools.

Luffy have a big dream he's the man who's gonna be the pirate king.

A few sort of, in general the crew hasn't had a whole lot to do yet.

>tfw despite being a Hunterfriend I can't help to admit One Piece is the superior series.

This realization hurts bros.

Attached: crying-gon.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

It's fake user.

>How come Ace being a Yonkou Commander wasn't able to use Haki against Smoker?
Why would he want to kill smoker?
>Why didn't Crocodile know Haki?
He did he even thought luffy had it at the end of their battle before realizing it was the blood.
>And CP9, being the second highest tier of CP?
They were strong enough to defeat anyone in the grand line where they did most of their business.
>Why was Haki Pre-TS invisible?
This is actually weird
>What did BB meant with Luffy's Haki increasing if he didn't have any?
Everyone has haki they just don't know how to control it.

>Bandit spills drink all over him
>"hahaha yeah guys this is pretty funny, I'm not mad"
>Giant fish monster almost kills his friend and bites his motherfucking arm off
>"if you just leave, I see no reason in hurting you"
>Hits up this hot mama material bar girl, who ends up having a baby that's not even his
>"No it's cool I can still look after the progress of my little Luffy and spend as much time drunk and passed out with my sweaty all-men crew instead"

Why is Shanks the ULTIMATE cuck?

That's just the way the world is. Sorry. We'd have some fair competition if you'd get to the Dark Continent.

>he doesn't realize it's fake news

Attached: 1552331496444.png (1000x698, 1.39M)

Togashi will be 70 by the time he even gets there at this rate

Speaking completely impartially. Either he needs to hire a new artist or resign himself to never finishing the series.

>They straight up ruin Sanji getting a raid suit in the OP
AHAHAHHA get cucked animefags

>far down the rabbit hole
I wish I could be down the rabbit hole

>Dark Continent
Is that supposed to sound as generically edgy as possible?
Is that shit written for emo teens?

You and I both.

Attached: 1546788258559.jpg (920x1400, 362K)

Not as much as in Whole Cake. Franky has had a lot of cool moments though

>Ask a simple question
>Get 4 completely different answers, everyone fully assured they're right
Fucking kekked. These fucking threads.

The Germa magical girl sequence is so fucking stupid I love it.

The most basic form of Armament Haki is still invisible

Attached: BA3E0655-BCF4-4F7F-98F0-6B9DAF10D7FE.png (605x555, 289K)

It was weird that Vulcanization was only really referred to by name for like, Punk Hazard and that’s it. It’s hard imagining Luffy beating Kaido even with the advanced techniques since he tanked Gear 4 without bothering to vulcanize. Even Big Mom felt the need to vulcanize to fend off Gear 4.

If Oda knew anything about physics, Enel and Kizaru would have the strongest devil fruit powers in the entire series.

Kizaru could nuke a whole country if he threw a chair at it and amplified the speed with light.

Enel could do the same thing, but the destructive power would be a lot higher and worse. If Enel took a 10 gram coin and tossed it into the air and fired roughly 2,250,000 amperes, he'd achieve the same destructive force of a Tsar bomb. He could also blast an entire ocean with that much amperes and flood every island in the world. 2,250,000 amperes is around 1 mil volt and we've seen Enel use 200 mil volt.

Why doesn't Oda know basic physics? Don't they teach it in Japan?

Attached: 1544355572347.jpg (662x936, 403K)

If I were operating on cliches I'd say Carrot is potential antagonist tier simply because she's been a consistent but muted story presence for awhile now. She also has hints of strength so I wouldn't even view it as an asspull if she revealed she was holding back for whatever reason

Invisible Haki is literally what Luffy is trying to learn right now. That's how fucking Hyougoro refers to it when describing it, an invisible aura around you that protects you.

>Enel
Well his fruit was once called invincible, and Robin may be right if the fruit was given to the right person. If one of the admirals/yonko/yonko commanders were given the fruit ability they'd be even more broken.

nigga you can't expect me to pay attention to your post when you're posting cheeks on the side

Attached: usoland.jpg (500x492, 149K)

Luffy is reaching chad levels in this arc that I didn't think were possible.

Attached: Puffy Volvo.jpg (580x280, 15K)

Hence the alliance.
Luffy and the Supernovas and the Scabbards and the Straw Hats taking down dragon god Kaido symbolizes the start of a new generation taking over.

What possible motive would she have for that? All minks are loyal to Wano.

Why would anyone else utilize Enel's df better if Oda doesn't know basic physics? Enel isn't even weak, everyone in One Piece should be grateful that Enel is obsessed with the sky and moon because if Enel wanted to, he could locate Raftel within one second.

Your post is exactly *why* he's not following real world physics. First of all because One Piece isn't set in our world or our universe, second because those 2 could end the entire world in minutes.

>Bartolomeo burns his flag
>"Oh, you're Luffy's friend? It's just a harmless prank!

Well Oda even stated that if he was on the Seas yet still had is god complex and like say blew up an island because he felt like it he'd have a bounty of 500 million. And not weak? He wasn't like old Koby weak or something but he was even frailer than Ace when BB landed punches on him as he had come to rely too heavily on his fruit powers. If he learned more about his "mantra" aka observation haki and learn armament haki he'd be a monster. Hell if it weren't for his basic observation haki Luffey would have flattened him quicker.

Any object they tried to accelerate to that speed would disintegrate before it hits the target.

No idea who you're responding to, but I'm still confused.

Oda introduces all Haki as invisible pre TS, then retcons it so haki users become black, then retcons further by saying there are different tiers to CoA and that invisible haki is an advanced haki where you inject your haki into something and destroy it from the inside (like Hyogorou showed Luffy), THEN retcons his retcon by showing that Rayleigh had black hands when he took of Camie's collar with his advanced mysterious haki, then muddies the water one last time by showing Luffy with the normal black haki hands taking off Hyou's collar while Hyou reflects that Luffy just did something even more advanced than what this invisible Haki bullshit he was trying to teach him all along.

Why is Oda simultaneously such a fucking hack at the same time as me having down syndrome??? I can't understand this SHIT at all

That’s is 100% what’s actually going to happen

you're unironically too dumb for One Piece

Animefag here. When are we getting new dubbed episodes

Sorry your brain has atrophied.

Attached: disk defrag.jpg (1315x584, 194K)

Please explain to me the physics behind sky islands, the calm belts having no winds, and 20 foot tall humans being a regular thing.

Trannji isn't relevant enough, so it doesn't matter.

>2MA is 1kV
You do not understand electricity.

>20 foot tall humans being a regular thing.
I'd like to know how this works even by OP logic, Linlin had regular human parents, are giants just a trick of genetics?

They're dubbing the East Blue special which is coming out in September, and chances are they're going to do a release of Stampede in theaters like they did with Film Gold so that'll probably take priority. I'd expect more releases around the end of the year honestly.

OP is a top-tier troll. Kudos

He only retconned one thing and that was Pre-TS Haki being invisible. The moment you realize it should all have been Black it makes full sense.
You can toss it to Luffy not knowing what Haki was so he wasn't seeing it, or not having CoO developed enough to see Haki, but the fact is it should have been black.

Enel "blowing" up an island would take effect in a couple of minutes instead of running around and wrecking havoc. Also, Enel doesn't need observation haki. He could simply use frequency waves to detect any movement. Sure, it's nice to see 4-5 seconds into the future, but he wouldn't even need it. Enel could bypass his slow own nerve system and react to anything stepping into his predetermined perimeter and he could respond to that with specific preprogrammed responses as. Just imagine somebody attacking Enel and he immediately responds with an attack without doing anything. You don't fuck with lightning, it fucks with you.

Oda should've never introduced his df, or Kizaru's df.

Attached: 1562479120764.png (947x706, 1.01M)

Nice, thanks.

How much is stronger luffy now than at the beggining of WCI?

Attached: tfw at head level with vag 24-7.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

If Oda knew how to write a real confident woman he'd have drawn Betty like this.

Haki was invisible pre-TS because the Strawhats weren't using it so it wasn't important to know, then made it black when it was a major story element so it was identifiable when someone used Haki. Rayleigh having black hands isn't even a retcon since we couldn't see his hand in the original panel and Luffy's hands are even black when he tries to use the technique Hyo is teaching him

Base and shield haki is invisible, hardening and substance destroying haki turns things black.

Attached: 782-10.jpg (800x1172, 224K)

I like how you're getting angry now because you wanted the smug superiority of finding the glitch in the system, but instead your lack of knowledge about how it actually works just got you BTFO'd by several people.

not an argument

Attached: 782-11.jpg (800x1163, 213K)

Explain this >Post TS Dressrosa

This post smells of Yea Forums

Physically a decent bit, especially after moving all the stones at Udon and bulking up. Confirmed knows Future Sight CoO now. Learning the beginnings of Mastered Armament Haki.

Oda forgot to colour in Luffy's arm.

>his retcon by showing that Rayleigh had black hands
Excuse me, we didn't even see his hands. So no, Oda actually avoided that pitfall.

Attached: Page 5.jpg (1066x1600, 383K)

It's the same type of Armament the girls at Amazon Lily used on their arrows. It's the lightest amount of Armament. The reason the 3rd level and above ("Ryuuou") of Armament is invisible is because it's your spirit radiating out of you as an attack, it's not hardened.

That's the worst example ITT, the guy is wearing a shirt, how would we see if his back was black

I wonder if Oda is gonna establish different schools of thought when it comes to Haki. Hyou called the vulcanization excess Haki, however it seems pretty important to many high level fighters in the New World.

Since some dumbass will come at you with this, I'll go ahead and do it for them. We SeE hIs HaNdS iN tHe ThIrD pAnEl

Sabo's girlfriend looks nice in this picture

Ace made it all the way to Wano without knowing a lick of Haki and being one of WB's Division Commanders. If that's not a glaring mistake I don't know what is.

I agree, which is why I believe there hasn’t been any retcon where Armament Haki is concerned thus far.

The axe you brainlet. Neither Boo’s axe or hands are blackened, yet he explicitly used Armament Haki.

Why was the art so bad during Dressrosa. It’s so much better before and after that arc

It would be a glaring mistake... if it wasn't established in the series that some Logia users overly rely on their fruits. Also he knew CoC, dumbass.

Kizaru can travel just as fast, and its probably in the Marines interests to find the One Piece
why would they not send him looking

Like the girls on Amazon Lily. No blackened Haki on their arrows.

something not satisfying your autism doesn't make it a mistake

niggerpanda scans blot out all the lines and make them look like shit

No black haki here.

Attached: 939 (14).png (935x1300, 500K)

>Sabo’s girlfriend
>not Koala

Attached: 9FA7FB47-C42E-4806-9EEE-0F1117FF4CCB.jpg (480x624, 53K)

Why is it so hard to accept that Oda rewrote the way Haki worked when he realized it would be extremely hard to follow otherwise?
Just think about this. Before TS, not ONCE did we see Black Armament Haki. Not from WB, or the commanders, or the marines, or the Vice Admirals, Amazons, etc etc. All of these fighters which have extremely varied skill levels used invisible Haki simultaneously.
And yet as soon as we jump to TS, absolutely everyone is using Black Haki, save for a very few specific panels.

I really do not think there is anything wrong with retconning, it fixes and improves things that needed improving, that's all.

Wait that's right, Sai has a bounty so why was he allowed into Marejois? What the fuck?

Suddenly black haki.
It's almost like each type has a different visualization.

Attached: 947 (2).png (922x1300, 598K)

It's literally just so that we can see the Haki. It's just an ease of reading thing, otherwise we'd have to constantly have characters saying "I was using Armament!" like that Dressrosa axe pic.

I accepted it. It's Oda who can't accept it, and is trying to retcon his retcon.

>i-if I say tvtropes terms a lot i-i automatically win, please don't reply

>trying to retcon his retcon
haki was never always black or always invisible

Sanji hasn’t used black Haki even once, neither did Boo in Dressrosa, and Luffy has used invisible armament multiple times Post TS.
There was no retcon. Just because Oda added black armament later doesn’t mean invisible haki no longer exists. It clearly does.

Sai is absolutely 0 threat there.

>Sanji hasn’t used black Haki even once
to be fair his legs are black by default

Nice to meet you Oda

It was invisible pre-timeskip. It was black post-timeskip. But now at Wano he's trying to explain it, saying that the most advanced haki is invisible.

I think all this is is a pride thing. For years, people thought they were right in that black Haki must have been a retcon, because in pre-ts we never saw Hardened Armament. Now that it's established that advanced Haki users actually are capable of using invisible Haki (should've been obvious with the admiral trio Haki wall), some are having trouble accepting that they were wrong. The human brain doesn't like to change its world views, especially years long ones.

Speedread through my post.
Yes, invisible Haki is still a thing. It still was reworked though you dumbass.

I can't believe Oda fell for the tranny meme

where's the lie in his post tho

It's Oda who changed his mind. Twice.

He didn't use black haki when wearing white, when he needed to be stronger than ever to save everyone and escape.

Attached: 886 (9).png (892x1300, 452K)

there are multiple pages posted ITT of invisible haki post-TS
also the technique Luffy is learning has haki flow out from the hand, black armament is concentrated haki so it actually makes sense

I'll admit it's this. If I can't hackpost once in a while where's the fun?

True. People who have always assumed that Oda is right and can never change his mind on anything really are incapable of thinking outside of this mindset. Really fucking sad because the series actually makes a lot more sense when you understand that human beings make mistakes.

It's you who's assuming that. Rayleigh outright tells Luffy he's only teaching him the basics of Haki during the training. You should've known there'd be more levels to it. The admirals using the Haki wall, pre-timeskip, never would have been blackened, so there's an example of Haki that would be invisible both pre and post - timeskip.

Well yeah, the Haki works on the skin not on clothes.

>ITT people don’t know what a retcon is
No contradiction = No retcon

>Really fucking sad because the series actually makes a lot more sense when you understand that human beings make mistakes.
Most series outside Japan doesn't suffer from these mistakes.

Attached: 1548036775105.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Trebol was slashed horizontally. The series occasionally does have missteps, however this wasn't one of them.

Attached: 690-11.jpg (800x1161, 219K)

>sometimes haki is black, sometimes not
>Yea Forumsutists absolutely cannot cope with this

And yet are far worse. One Piece's consistency is extremely high. The only real plot-hole is that Trebol has been slashed horizontally. If he jumped up or something like that, Oda should've shown that.

Vergo, Smoker, Sai against Lao G. Haki showed up on their clothes. Doflamingo too.

Retarded Yea Forums faggots or something take a broad definition of anything that literally was not stated previously is a retcon, essentially defining any ongoing series as being in continuous retcon mode.
Is it retarded? Yes.

>And yet are far worse.
One Piece can barely hold a candle compared to Tolkien's lore. Sit down bitch boy.

It's literally in the term: retroactive contradiction.

Tell me about the haki

Will you die if I take off the armament?

Attached: 1535562750597.jpg (1920x1080, 1.85M)

For anyone actually knowledgeable about the series (i.e., you're beyond the "I don't understand it so it's a retcon" phase):
Lowest level of Armament: Invisible, stays on body
Regular Armament: Hardened, black
Higher level Armament: Katakuri's Block Mochi
Advanced Armament: "Ryuuou" (Invisible Haki, does not stay on body, projects outwards)
Super Advanced Armament: "Ryuuou+" (Invisible Haki, does not stay on body, projects outwards, penetrates targets and damages them internally ignoring outside defense)

Even after all this arguing, Odacucks have not been able to answer the simple question that destroys all of their arguments.
Why was there no Black Haki pre-TS?

You said "most series", cuckboy.

it's been answered multiple times, sorry you have trouble reading

We have though. It's been known for a long ass time it's just so that the reader can see the Haki.

No it's not you retard. It was invisible Haki all along. Holy shit read the fucking thread, nothing was changed, Oda had it always planned.

Man those brulee tits

It's a combination of these.

Thisx100

Please point out if I'm misunderstanding your explanation, but so far I'm getting:
>Lightest amount of Haki
Invisible and not black
>Hardening
Black
>Invisible Haki Hyou showed Luffy, which is stronger than typical hardening
Invisible and not black
>What Luffy did to take off Hyou's collar, which is even more advanced then what Hyou was trying to teach him
Black

Please explain this

>smug
Mongoloid Oda apologist who doesn't understand exaggeration for humor and can't read until the last sentence

Thanks

Does Kawamatsu know advanced Haki? As a sumo wrestler it would make sence if he’s a master of deflection.

Attached: C8E6FBB1-5445-4988-A2D3-B0C7EDC0F74F.png (697x742, 237K)

He literally uses it in this chapter. Read the names of the techniques.

Attached: 948 (10).png (922x1300, 366K)

Attacks that send people flying are not necessarily the same as the advanced Haki we've been learning about

the advanced armament Hyou was teaching doesn't concentrate haki on the user's body, it flows outwards

I love how Kawamatsu has fierce eyes and a cute beak. He’s definitely in the Kinemon and Ashura camp of silly but cool rather than the Raizo and Kanjuro camp of being a fucking monstrosity

The haki Shanks used to block Akainu’s Magma is the most advanced CoA in the story. It’s invisible except you could see the two-dimensional plane in which nothing could pass.

Did you confuse Ashura and Kanjuro?

>Super Advanced Armament: "Ryuuou+" (Invisible Haki, DOES NOT STAY ON BODY, projects outwards, penetrates targets and damages them internally ignoring outside defense)
>DOES NOT STAY ON BODY
Both Luffy and Rayleigh in the Sabaody flashback had blackened haki hands when they used the "even further beyond" variation of invisible haki.
>Higher level Armament: Katakuri's Block Mochi
That's a Katakuri specific move that uses his devil fruit, ergo "mochi" and changing the shape of his arms. He could have been using the Ryuuou+ since he considered it more advanced than regular armament and still colored his arms black.

Point is, people are saying the whole "black" thing is a visual indicator of Haki. That would have been fine if Oda stopped at just invisible being the highest tier, but he went one step further and showed that "even more advanced than Ryou" haki when Luffy broke of Hyou's collar (and in flashback parallel when Rayleigh took of Camie's) as also having the black coloring. I'm saying that the alternating coloring scheme is inconsistent, and honestly is poorly visualized.

If that's true, Shank's haki makes another level of alternating invisible > black > invisible > black > invisible tiers of haki. That or what Luffy did with "more advanced than invisible haki" black haki hands is a tier above what Shanks showed off.

I'm guessing random genes + how strong you are as a general guideline for giant humans.

What? Kanjuro is much more of a monstrosity than Ashura. Ashura is just a fat guy with a tree on his head, while Kanjuro is a freak! I still love him though, one of my top devil fruits.

Attached: 26C9A931-F0E0-4271-BCE6-BFC30179B817.jpg (481x270, 28K)

Yeah it all makes very little sense. You're completely correct, don't let these cocksuckers think otherwise because they're far too deep into Oda's asshole to see any flaws.

Kanjuro just has goofy hair and shoulderpads. Ashura sits in that place in Oda's art where he looks like an amorphous blob that's allegedly human like Fukurou.

Attached: Fukuro_Anime_Infobox.png (467x549, 164K)

Haki made his hand black but used invisible haki on the collar; that’s why it’s advanced.

Attached: 1436571784028.jpg (160x255, 27K)

There are flaws, this just isn't one of them. You literally admitted you simply don't understand it.