Can we all agree pic related is AOTS?

Can we all agree pic related is AOTS?

Attached: 238090.jpg (2880x2344, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKCCs9DNEJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It certainly was a very good episode. It seems like the show is going to be a lot of talking interspersed with some action, and the talking was quite well done for the first episode, which bodes well for the future.

is that the glasses guy from Apocrypha?

It's Great Start
but If you don't know about Fate Zero or Nasuverse
you don't understand anything (Ex Iskandar , Okeanus , Mystic Eye , Holy Grail War , Saber)

>Fate spin-off/prequal

not a chance

Yes that's him. Caules appears in Rail Zeppelin case.

Attached: IMG_7483.jpg (675x900, 133K)

Waver Grow up BadAss
Now He is Real Man

Attached: Lord El 12333.jpg (1763x2510, 606K)

I'm a bit sad that there will only be 13 episodes but hopefully we could get a season 2 (the Contract of Atlas please)

It's a great start but holy damn if you haven't seen Zero at least you'd just be so fucking lost.

>After the Great Holy Grail War, he and Althea went to London. Althea is responsible for helping with Caules’ magecraft.[3] He spent his days in shame while being watched by the Mage's Association in London. However, one day, Caules had his class changed with a single phrase by Lord El-Melloi II, who told him, “Why are you studying this kind of magecraft which doesn't suit you? Your talent is much more suited to this, you know?”, and before he realized it, he was surrounded by classmates who were dangerous in terms of both talent and personality while he was still in a daze. Caules would often think: “No way, I want to live a normal and mediocre life. I don’t want to get involved with these people.” While sighing softly as he gave a sidelong glance at Flat Escardos who was making a ruckus in a nearby seat.

>In the timeline of Fate/stay night, the Forvedge family never joined Yggdmillennia. Caules entered the Clock Tower on behalf of his sister, who discarded the path of the magic world and thus Caules became the Forvedge family heir in her stead. He belongs to the El-Melloi II classroom.

The fuck why does it need to be different timeline? FFS Type moon

I thought everyone had seen Fate Zero as it was literally state of the art

Shut up an enjoy Gray Saber.

That's true. It speaks to how massively popular Zero is for this to be getting an adaptation.

Because Case Files is in the same timeline with FSN. Meanwhile Apocrypha has become a different timeline from FSN since the 3rd Holy Grail War.

Does all those people want to fuck Waver? I can relate

Svin doesn't, maybe Caules too.

Attached: IMG_7958.png (569x279, 211K)

I want Alexander of Abonoteichus to appear in the Fate series somehow. Imagine the shenanigans involving Glycon.

Attached: Glycon.jpg (1963x2147, 834K)

I wish I could watch it but I have to get through some shitty 100 hr VN.

>be me, massive Saberfag
>also love gray/silver/white hair
This could be a problem.

Attached: 05f8f3b5802e551c245250d9c3b9bcd7.jpg (1200x1550, 1.46M)

Fate/Zero is enough for you to understand Case Files though.

then people will make fun of me for being anime only.

is the cat alive?

Attached: m-masaka!.jpg (754x159, 61K)

loli rin gets mis-taught by kotomine kirei
loli sakura gets to play around inside grandpa's super-fun plastic ball pit in the basement
loli luvia attends WWE events in-person with her kindly old combat butler
this loli was being taught how to abduct her enemies and torture them by her two loyal Family Goons who stuck around because they're good dads.

Zero would be fine for this anime. The VN is still the best entry point but if your a lazy faggot you could watch Zero and then this

Is Fate Zero really the only thing you need? I haven't keep up with the latest Fate shit but I want to see this.

Friendly reminder to read Sensha Otoko.

Is it viable to watch every Fate anime then go back and read VN for added lore? or would there be no point.

no, I just watch the anime and read a bit of wiki. I can keep up fine with the discussion unless it's FGO since I don't play it.

Some of you mages are alright, don't go to Chaldean in 2015

Attached: 1561396519356.png (320x740, 123K)

Did Waver have a whole set of Greek hoplites in his room?

Is she Boudica?

Well ideally you would watch FSN 2006 to better appreciate Zero, though the animation hasn’t aged very well

>FSN 2006
It's not just the animation IMO. The way the background music always has tension even in more peaceful scenes always struck me as odd.

What if the Person of Chaldea is Goetia in Lev's body and Roman's clothes ?

The problem is that none of the adaptations except for Heaven's Feel stick to their own story points. Bits of Fate are in the UBW ufotable anime; bits of all three are horrendously jammed into the Fate adaptation; and Heaven's Feel really works best as the last route to be read because it's so different from the other two (because Saber is kill. ). which makes a major change in how the story works.

The best way imo is to stomache the 2006 adaptation and then watch Zero or UBW.

Attached: 1548267274486.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>what's going on in this thre-

How comes she look so short compared to waver?

I honestly believe that this will be the darkhorse show of the season. I barely remember F/Z but I understood most of the call-backs and stuff in the first ep well enough

Because she's the reincarnation of Arturia who is a womenlet.

Attached: 7e9c0753765d3b18acdb7b25ede6deb4.jpg (790x1115, 383K)

DEEN OST was pure earsex though.
youtu.be/ZKCCs9DNEJs

No. The season barely started and some shit hasn't even aired yet.

It did a great job of catching us up and filling in that time frame. I really like Waver as a character and Rider Team was easily the best part of Zero. I like him a lot so far.

Attached: (you) denied.webm (1280x720, 235K)

Grey is definitely a masochist

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 00 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.00_[2019.07.08_12.10.26].png (1366x768, 1.07M)

Are we gonna get to see her backstory sometime soon?

Attached: 48e33bd8963b1d30107292bd00e06ce7.jpg (1045x1500, 723K)

Her backstory is in the Contract of Atlas case (vol 6 & 7) so if they could make a season 2 then yeah sure please do it cuz Rail Zeppelin kinda ends on a cliffhanger

How is Shiseki Hirame so based?

Attached: even more lolier Reines.jpg (357x1000, 40K)

Sweet magical Jesus.

Attached: 9377e1597dc90c6aebd34868a176def1.png (1238x1600, 2.05M)

Attached: aaec11e95f0a33305dfdb08059c0c617.png (1036x1450, 1.35M)

It is one of the top anime of the season for sure.

waver makes it pretty hard to enjoy desu

gay!

from left to right: department / alias / lord / faction
1. General Fundamentals / Mystile / Trambellio / Democracy
2. Individual Fundamentals / Solonea / Solonea / Neutral
3. Spiritual Evocation / Eulyphis / Eulyphis / Aristocracy
4. Mineralogy / Kischur / El-Melloi -> Meluastea / Neutral
5. Zoology / Chimera / Gaiuslink / Aristocracy
6. Anthropology / Brishisan / Brishisan / Neutral
7. Botany / Yumina / Archelot / Aristocracy
8. Celestial Body / Animusphere / Animusphere / Aristocracy
9. Creation / Valuay / Valueleta / Democracy
10. Curse / Jigmarie / Jigmarie / Neutral
11. Archaeology / Astaire / Meluastea / Neutral
12. Modern Magecraft Theory / Norwich / El-Melloi / Aristocracy
13. Law / - / Barthomeloi / Aristocracy

Attached: IMG_8031.png (562x281, 29K)

You know, I do wonder what happens to Shinji in the UBW timeline though? He has newly awakened magic circuits but isn't really protected by the Association, anyone could literally kidnap him and use him for material. There is also the fact that he has an unknown Sorcery Trait that he inherited from his mother. If they ever do a sequel to UBW or a remake of the entire visual novel; I really do hope they explore Shinji. There is honestly a lot they could do with his character.

literally no one in this timeline wants a Shinji spinoff user.

Attached: shinjei.jpg (210x240, 17K)

>when she sees your magic circuits

Attached: smol_reines_intrigued.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

I'll read a reincarnation story about Shinji defusing death flags.

Soon

Attached: 1555693075402.png (452x586, 232K)

God, wish I had her following me around and calling me shishou.

Attached: 1531669406249.gif (400x400, 605K)

Eh I wasn't very interested, but this might be because the episode 0 made a bad first impression. This episode was better but since it was mostly flashbacks and setup I fear the rest will be the same as the special which I found really boring.

How deluded. It literally only got an adaptation because of FGO.

This. The episode 0 was boring as fuck. I tried reading the LN at some point and almost fell asleep shortly, so I have literally no expectations.

To be fair it was announced in LB3 stream (but they didn't reveal its name yet at that point), before the collab with FGO tho

It's the timeline for the original series. If anything, Apocrypha was the alternate timeline.

I you just speed through each route with a flowchart it's only about 20 hrs.

Its the most fedora show of the season, thats for sure