I binged Dr Stone after 1st ep anime

>I binged Dr Stone after 1st ep anime.
>Ep 112 english scanlation exists.
>No Ep 112 raw in raw scan sites.
>Nyaa's shonen jump torrent is 2 week late.

You know what? Fuck it.
I think I'm maybe gonna translate this one back into japanese just as fun.
Japanese scanlation of japanese manga released in japanese that was scanlated into english.

At least it could be something to laugh of.

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0001.jpg (919x1300, 774K)

Left to right and not top to down just because this is not a raw but a translation of a scanlation.

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0002.jpg (919x1300, 883K)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0003.jpg (919x1300, 807K)

this is interesting user, my japanese is awful or i'd read along to see how it reads back in japanese. good work

what'd you think of the manga?

why do people like this series again? the character art is terrible and the plot was so rushed it killed my interest 10 chapters in

Interesting enough to make me binge and go sleep at 3:00 am.

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0004.jpg (919x1300, 861K)

the art is good actually, and the fast pace is a nice breath of fresh air compared to the glacial speed most shonen move at

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0005.jpg (919x1300, 917K)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0006.jpg (919x1300, 962K)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0007.jpg (919x1300, 809K)

>why do people like this series again?
They don't, it's mediocre edgy garbage.

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0008.jpg (919x1300, 959K)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0009.jpg (919x1300, 836K)

>edgy
have you read it

Attached: file.png (1859x1300, 2.97M)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0012.jpg (919x1300, 958K)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0013.jpg (919x1300, 822K)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0014.jpg (919x1300, 702K)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0015.jpg (919x1300, 817K)

Maybe I should have written 間違いない instead.

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0016.jpg (919x1300, 981K)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0017.jpg (919x1300, 921K)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0018.jpg (919x1300, 950K)

Attached: drstone_chapter112_scanlation_translated_back_to_japanese_0019.jpg (919x1300, 1006K)

Done.
Maybe the raw wrote モーター instead of 電動機, tha japanese term for electric motor.
The only way to know if it is right is wait to wait for the raw.

It's not coldsteel level edgy so I'm ok with that.

>the art is good actually,
no it isn't. the girls all look like blobs, and not the good kind.

> fast pace is a nice breath of fresh air
there is such a thing as too fast user. I couldn't get invested in any of the characters let alone the first villain who is paper thin

>23 posts
>4 ips
dead series

Have a patience to this series.
Not everyone here in Yea Forums can read japanese.

Why the hell the scanlation came out first and the raw later?

nips can just pick up the actual hardcopy raw for 200yen in any convenience store

>guy cries after drinking coke
>old guy says he's happy to have friends
>main villain turns out to be a total bro and the mc is on a quest to cure him
>the only deaths so far are 3 or so literal nobody soldiers
>100+ chapters in and still only 2-5 people who you could say are genuinely bad human beings
Yes, very edgy

what the FUCK kind of tech tree is that? You can't make a drone with all those supplies! You need batteries, electronic gyroscopes, and electronic control systems. If you don't have fucking vacuum tubes it's not even worth considering. Plastic isn't that important.

That makes it even more nonsense.
If there is a hard copy, the raw would be on torrent in SECONDS.

It's a tech tree of the stuff they don't have yet.
>You need batteries
They already have plenty of batteries by then.
>electronic gyroscopes
This was brought up in the chapter by the characters themselves.
>and electronic control systems
They already have radio control systems.
>If you don't have fucking vacuum tubes it's not even worth considering
They already have vacuum tubes too. Was a big part of when they were making radios, since the bamboo filaments they were using for the tubes kept burning out, so they needed to actually go find and mine some tungsten to make proper filaments.
>Plastic isn't that important.
They also already have plastic, by the way.

>chapter dump
>in japanese
>when it was already out in english
How new are you?

What is it about this series thats good?

cute girls, good high moments with beautiful art, good humor, compelling characters, good growth, good mystery, i want to fuck gen

the hero Yea Forums deserves

>anime airs
>suddenly stone threads are filled with shitposters

like clockwork

Nothing go read a better shounen like Toubun.

You need ENERGY DENSE batteries to make something that can get itself off the ground. One also needs power dense motors and rare earth magnets are a must for this!
>>radio control
they need electronic feedback control. At the very least for fucking speed control of the motors! This is doable, but difficult with vacuum tubes. Vacuum tubes are power hungry and fragile! A fucking huge backpack radio like they have will not work. It will be especially hard to do the sorts of complex radio control for a quadcopter with such a primitive radio.

It's a manga for people who think they're smart cause they watch Big Bang Theory.

but you don't need to be smart to enjoy it. you just need to graduate high school

user I know that this is a manga about science but it's an action comedy that takes modern day science and pulls it into a kid friendly exaggerated thrill. It's not going to be fully accurate, and it will make things seem cooler than they are, like their powerless radio in the last chapter having a fairly large range and having enough sound quality to easily understand each other. Part of what makes the series fun is figuring out what parts of engineering and chemistry they'll actually stick to and which parts will be used in a way that's completely absurd. I'm not saying you're wrong for being mad, but you probably shouldn't be disappointed that the tech tree isn't 100% sound when they never really promise to be (the tech tree pictures especially always make things sound easier and more modern than they are.)

Now some needs to Google Translate this back into english.

i don't think you understand how cucked japs are
have you ever seen a cam rip of a jap/anime movie?
exactly

Based, we should gas all the japs.

>no it isn't. the girls all look like blobs, and not the good kind.

That Nikki girl actually looks unique so it's a fucking shame she sees little time in the manga

>One episode of the Anime comes out
>Dr. Stone does well, so all the autists who are bewildered their seasonal moe trash has low ratings crawl out of the woodwork all pissed off and ready to shit on it
Your shitposting is only a sign that Dr. Stone is good unlike the bullshit you think you're defending somehow.

But this chapter was already translated

He wanted to try his hand at translating it back to Japanese because he couldn't find the raw

OP wants to flex his Japanese, but people in /jp/ will laugh at him. So he's come up with this ridiculous "I will translate EN to JP because I don't know" scheme.

Silly OP, whatever works for him. GL
lad he enjoyed reading the manga

Now, this is something new. Translating it back to Japanese? That's one way to get raws indeed

why is this show being shilled so hard?

People like it

Attached: tumblr_pmztayw2v61qc8g6no1_400.png (400x300, 201K)

Crunchyroll.

Tsukasa was fucking amazing, go back and read the stuff he spouts in the chapters where they have the falling out and then the chrome capture chapters.

Attached: tsukasabed.jpg (246x88, 15K)

>Only manga
>One topic a month or less
>Anime airs
>Shitposters appears.
You know that YOU are the evidence that it will be good right ? Also the drawing of bocchi are really good for your typical shonen.

The aggressive lines in the manga got me hooked. Still a bit of a shame the anime can't exactly replicate it

Attached: 45435557_122575398746289_4917363704299441892_n.jpg (838x1047, 113K)

>every characters speak like Kohaku
Funny.

>Also the drawing of bocchi are really good for your typical shonen.
this. His female character designs are pretty bad, but in terms of raw skill, the only author in Jump who can compete with him is Horikoshi

>chapter is already scanned and in english.
>Dump the raw.
For what purpose?

Attached: IMG_20190311_223731.jpg (613x701, 70K)

Basically this, and Horikoshi usually doesn't keep to his A game for an entire chapter anyway.

OP here.

What the purpose of watching a english version if you already knows japanese?
Why watch a [put_any_language_but english_here] dub of avengers if you know english?
Also this is not the raw. It's japanese scanlation. I'm sure there are many mistakes in process to translate back.