What is it about the lighting in this show that makes it hard to look at/blurry?

What is it about the lighting in this show that makes it hard to look at/blurry?

Attached: slut.jpg (1920x2022, 624K)

The effect is called bloom, and people have been obsessed with it since about 2000

It's called defective eyes

But it's not really hard to look at, in my opinion.

Get your eyes checked OP.

Well see it's called being outside. Surely you've heard of it.
Many indoor scenes aren't blurry because there's no need for light effects from the sun on the characters.

Attached: 1502578548502.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

It's her smile. When she does it the whole world lights up.

Attached: 1547118689679.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

It's called shit colour composition. Everything is incredibly bright and blooming, looks like puke. They know that the pseuds that watch this trash don't know better anyway.

Can I watch second series arcs out of order? I really want to see Nadeko's arc but I don't care about Hanekawa very much

It airs out of order. You should still watch it all.

So it's okay to watch otori first as long as I go back and watch the rest?

Yeah. Koi is the conclusion to it. Kabuki and Oni happen back to back. Apart from that it's all jumbled.

Damn my copy has a weird order then

Attached: Capture.png (783x192, 57K)

No, that's how it's supposed to be.

yep. Hanamonogatari is the third arc of second season. It is between kabuki and otori.

Attached: 1544206886635.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

Bloom and Vaseline screen.
Graphic effects used to cover up cut corners and shit with, usually instantly turned off in the game's settings the moment everyone installs the game

activate windows already

Attached: ehhhhhh.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Is anything after Bake and Nise worth watching? I thought they were 7/10, and I've been told they're the best.

The writing and directing get better, but the budget falls, except for Kizu.

Second Season is pretty widely considered the highlight of the series. I thought Bake and Nise were alright, but Second Season blows them out of the water imo.

If you don't count Hana. I like Koyomi better.

The art style itself is lewd, sexy and cute as it makes everyone look lewd, sexy and cute.

I'd be bothered by this too in literally any other show.

They put the budget into the important screens.

Attached: 1488918691_Shinobu_Feet.gif (500x281, 917K)

Okay I watched Otori. it was okay. kind of disappointing.

i don't know why i find this show kind of hard to watch, it feels like scenes go on too long. even though they have lots of different angles and things of visual interest. maybe i have adhd

that is stupid, user

Yeah it losses me often too. Seems like the show that relies heavily on the viewer's personality. Like you'll either love the attitude and gimmicks or you won't at all.

i mildly enjoyed it my first time through and then enjoyed it more subsequent times

Lack of edge contrast.
Humans are really object oriented, and objects are defined by their edges.

Bakemonogatari is truly a timeflop.

You guys always talk about the funky visuals. But what's really trippy is actually the soundwork. No, not the music, but that mess with all kinds of reverbs and filters on the voices, rara's voice in particular. Super trippy.

Attached: 10159810595920.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Shaft

Attached: BAKE01.jpg (4000x3018, 1.98M)

they can't keep getting away with it

Yeah. Someone has to stop them from making evocative environments and interesting shot compositions instead of basic scholck that normalfags can follow.

I feel like Otori suffers from being so strongly connected to Koi, it feels incomplete unless you consider Nadeko Medusa and Hitagi End 2 parts of 1 arc

Anime fans often don't give sound designers enough credit. Same with BGM's.

I ended up missing a lot of great sound work by watching anime on my TV. I still do but I plug in headphones now. It's nice

>evocative environments and interesting shot compositions
It'd be one thing if they had a point most of the time and weren't just distracting eye candy.

They generally follow the mood of the scene and frequently re-enforce plot points with metaphors.

Guys, is shinobu used goods? Please, I must know, it is very important.

Attached: Oshino_shinobu_by_yofenris-d6bwnxl.png (708x1027, 500K)

She and Araragi are each other's used goods.

Your order is chronological
This user is referring to the release order.
They are not the same but they are both right.

She is good uses.