Kanata no Astra

>art looks fine and reasonably refined
>IBO music
>setting is a tad lame since it comes off as Ryvius 2.0, even the character-archtypes used
>animation is fucking terrible
LERCHEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1554962248684.jpg (460x651, 103K)

I like it, reminds me of Assassination Classroom

>setting comes off as Ryvius 2.0
You mean the premise? Ryvius' setting was nothing like this outside of "there's space travel and stuff". Either way, it's more like They Were Eleven, isn't it?

>it's more like They Were Eleven, isn't it?
That remains to be shown. It's not that badly animated yet. Albeit, I guess as of now one could compare it to any survival anime. Bet it's gonna be Wakusei Survive in space. Guess they aren't insufferable enough yet to really match Ryvius cast.

>Gay cliffhanger minus Stallone instead with gay student and senpai.
>Totally fucked up Gravity without Sandra Bullocks boobs, but instead with a thousand and one flashbacks and forth and back because linear narration is somehow bad.
>Funny emo cap Hiro and Goro brains from Frank in the tank.
>and the rest of the painting by numbers shit crew
no, no, this is gonna be great, I can tell

>this anime is totally like these five different movies smashed together except with things changed in each of them
So in other words, it's nothing substantially like any of them?

It's all cliche, one after the other and just bad because however is responsible for this shit doesnt understand movies. I still don't understand how they could have fucked up the "gravity" scene this bad. And the cliffhanger backstory was melodramatic super crap, even mexicans would be proud. holy shit.

God I want to plow Cute and Funicia's perma-tanned cunny through McPa's atmosphere

Trying to understand how they can fuck up adapting the source material that badly, and they are overdoing it with the friendship cheeze.

Oh wow, I wasn't even aware this was an adaptation. Now my motivation to not drop it has declined dramatically.

The friendship cheese is alright....especially if the characters I'm expecting to betray everybody actually do betray everybody.

I've never seen the source, but I'm guessing that one of the Asian characters is going to f it up for everybody

I meant compared to the source, the Anime is multiplying the cheeze.

>animation is fucking terrible
But it isn't?

Are you retarded? The subs for the opening credits clearly mention its from some manga mazine

Middle third had a shit ton of sequences with mismatching mouth movement. Felt like I was watching a cheap 80 OVA at times. This hasn't been a serious issue in television anime for a long time.

7.27 minutes in and I'm getting Mayoiga flashbacks

god, mayoiga was so fun to make fun of

Attached: 6b4.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

I want to have sex with these three

Attached: 1531788723917.png (929x825, 1.07M)

Lose the expired goods on the right and then we're talking.

So is that little puppet thing actually sentient and its own char, or is the little loli just puppet-trash-talking everyone else by means of it??
Either way, the little loli and her pal are the only redeemable thing in this shit.

Pretty obviously the latter.
And I do agree, shy brown space Shinobu and her trash-talking puppet are the stars of the show.

>WAAAAAAAAAH THE ANIMATION ISN’T SOME BATTLE SHOUNEN SUPER FIGHT SO IT BAD
Learn what animation means faggot.

>some manga magazine
It's Shounen Jump+, the biweekly digital sister magazine to WSJ.

>brown space Shinobu
What's her problem? Did she get molested by her sister at some point? Hm.. probably a stupid question.

Her problem is no lewds yet. Man the first week or two of the season is an unbearable long wait in that regard.

I see. Space is overrated anyways.

Attached: 10145245452.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Space sure why not, but brown? Unless this thing flops completely and gets zero fanart whatsoever I don't think my heart will be able to handle brown Shinobu.

Vampire Shinobu > brown little shit shinobu

Attached: 1536298938802.jpg (363x302, 29K)

Now combine them
Brown Vampire Shinobu. Surprisingly there seems to be no art anywhere to that effect. Not even tanlines.

It's okay, but as always expect any japanese sci-fi series that gives the first impression of seeking to be grounded to transform into mahou shoujos and crazy superpowers halfway in because japanese authors can't help themselves.

I love them. I mean her.

Attached: Astra - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.18_[2019.07.04_02.48.34].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>vampire
>tanlines
>vampire
>brown
>vampire
>sunlight
>vampire
>mayonnaise
>vampire
really makes you think

Attached: 105904101111.jpg (720x720, 58K)

The puppet is a toy that reads your mind and automatically speaks it.

>setting is a tad lame since it comes off as Ryvius 2.0, even the character-archtypes used
I dunno, just from the first episode this one seems to pushing the "power of friendship" shit a lot more. Ryvius was more Lord of the Flies, about humans are shit.

I for one am glad to see a group of survivors not suddenly turn into retarded morons for the sake of shit. That's right, Im call you out, William Golding.