Eren Won

Eren Won.

Attached: 1.jpg (1098x784, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xS7cCYsgNUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did misaka really lose the erenbowl?

Who else is getting /fit/ because of Chadren?

Attached: FightFight.jpg (1015x1016, 410K)

what are you trying to show us

I'm growing my hair because of Chadren

He already "touched" Zeke.

Attached: wedding.jpg (561x562, 86K)

Attached: ErenIsWin.jpg (2773x2120, 2.37M)

Did Magath activate paths to make that JFK level shot?

????
but why didn’t zeke throw parts of his flesh at eren?

The point is that nobody knows they touched.
Zeke and Eren included

Its not a chunk of zekes titan flesh its just eren regenerating from reiner impaling him with the spike from the war hammer

Attached: yikes.png (598x865, 626K)

F

Attached: 011.jpg (839x835, 119K)

NOOOO DELETE THIS MY THEORY IS PERFECT

FATALITY

Too bad he didn't know he had Zeke Flesh in him and got his head shot clean off.

me nigga

>this kills the speedreader

Attached: 494C6704-F8CA-4B88-968B-AFC024B35267.jpg (1066x1600, 471K)

do clothes regenerate as well?

Attached: C8EB20CE-2082-4458-8963-0C53BED344BC.jpg (1809x1300, 911K)

Leaked ending

Attached: da end.png (1028x886, 85K)

Unironically based.

haha whoops, they'll probably fix it in the main book release

All me

He'll be fine, r-right guys?
This is one of the only time's i'd be fine with an asspull. Please isayama.

Attached: eugh.jpg (425x425, 24K)

I'm sorry, I don't think I understand but when exactly did they contact each other ?

It'll be something like "The decapitation was too low, the brain stem wasn't damaged" and after a few months he'll fully regenerate.

>I'll be fine with the asspulls
We JoJo now boyos

as much as I'd like to believe it myself, I think the altered memories theory has already been de-confirmed, many people are saying isayama had continuity issues because he only had 21 days to work on chap 119 and that he may fix it once the main book releases.
It's not just about CHADren's pants, I re-read 118 and pieck was sourrounded and wasn't in her titan form, in fact the only thing left of her titan were the bones that were attached to the anti-titan rifle. I couldn't comprehend how most of the Yaegerists sorrounding her were annihalted and how they managed to re-attach the gun to her in such short notice.
pic related is the cart's last appearence in 118

Attached: 118.png (886x610, 564K)

pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!

Attached: dokuroschool.jpg (640x480, 33K)

this inconsistency just further supports the "altered memories" theory

>invent football

Attached: 1561691931639.png (640x480, 248K)

last 2 times we see eren before that panel, no wound on back or front
:^)

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (894x1122, 527K)

Fucking christ Isayama really dropped the ball these past few chapters

i swear if his actual goal is genociding everyone then he better be dead

Why did Isayama draw the bloodstain on the same spot as the wound? And Isayama has shown us before that he couldn't keep consistency on the same page (there exists a page in 118 (page 42 or something dunno) where the wound suddenly disappears with no time practically passing).

These eyes are 100% the eyes of the Founding Titan right?
I think it's consistent enough that Isayama only draws eyes shining with that shape when the coordinate is activated right?

reiner's beard continually appears and dissapears too, isayama just sucks with consistency

Not to mention that her dead titan body wouldn't vanish instantly.
They would need time to either wait until the skeleton evaporated, or to have the marley soldiers move the gun thing to a different place so Piecke could transform and position herself under it

>it's a surprise attack with only one shot
>lands two more in the next chapter

I hope it will be revised in the manga version.

>misaka

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

yeah, Misaka never had a chance since she never appeared in the manga unfortunately.

Right? I recently caught up a few weeks ago and was impressed at the clean art, then we get this chapter which is a total mess.

am 5'7 so even then my frame won't be as good as his.

NuMikasa looks fucking retarded
Also Jaw and Cart Titan are a waste of slots

O MY PATHS

Attached: FA66E859-3F41-4FCA-8618-4F93651D041D.jpg (1920x1080, 578K)

Goddamn that's a good ass panel

pieck can attach and detatch the gun herself, we see her doing it in the span of one page in chapter 117

Attached: 0117-017.jpg (1066x1600, 477K)

that was a surprise attack on zeke when he was still on the wall. they didnt need surprise attacks once he already got fucked and was laying on the ground

>t-t-theres c-clearly not s-something f-f-fishy happening

Attached: 21pages.jpg (125x119, 3K)

in addition, the yeagerists are only on one side of them and start scattering once they're fired upon in this close range ambush. the way isayama jumps around between perspectives and skips small moments of time between chapters makes it seem jarring, but nothing about the events themselves is contradictory

Attached: 0118-041.jpg (1066x1600, 461K)

Nice thumbnail faggot

Why didn't Zeke touch Eren on Marley?

I started because of Eren but my new goal is to look like Kenshiro.

Attached: kenshiro-explode.jpg (300x394, 29K)

>implying you dont know what it is
neck yourself retard

Speedreader status: BTFO.

I actually had to look it up, and it doesn't mean anything. I guess your suggestion is that Eren actually knew about the ambush attack in advance? But it could just as easily be that Eren was simply taking a precautionary measure.

Attached: eren thumb.png (869x836, 589K)

Yeah, Eren is a retard, but even he can see Pieck was up to something.

There is a retarded error there though, the fact the soldiers did absolutely nothing even while being ready to fire.
As soon as Pieck turned around they should have showered her with bullets.

Why? She isn't making an immediately threatening motion and they haven't been given the order to fire. Plus, they're green as gooseshit

Because Yelena is telling them to wait, retard. Can't you see her arm?

I really need to stop being an anime only...

So what? It's an order to hold and be ready, not "do absolutely nothing".
Are you retarded? They don't magically disappear when she turns around and says loudly to Eren that he is the enemy.

It's an order to do something only when she tells them to.

And why didn't she order them to fire?

Because Eren had it under control.

levi didn't right boys?

Attached: main-qimg-da1219932dfc9da829642271bef21c3a.jpg (602x869, 328K)

Alright faggot, keep reaching at straws.
>Eren had it under control
What a fucking joke of an "argument".

Hanji wouldn't have jumped into the river if he was dead.

Godvi is immortal

You're the one reaching at straws, honestly.

There is literally no reason for them to not shoot, it is retardation and lack of scope from Isayama, that's all there is to it.
You cannot disprove this.

>Shoot at a shifter.
And now the shifter have turned.

Killing Gabi in the process.

lightning means he either activated an ability or there was some paths thing that happened right there

Killing the hostage holding the shifter back in the process.

Lightning means he's about to shift.

>holding the shifter
Yeah, holding the most dangerous shifter back, the cart.
Can you imagine if she shifted prematurely? Eren would be fucked

Attached: 1562282702716.png (251x225, 65K)

Can you imagine if she shifted prematurely?
Like when Porco shifted and killed almost everyone in the building. boom. Wholesome yeagerist removal.

Goddamn Chadren is hot. His cult following will be crazy when the anime starts. Too bad he died.

Attached: jwix7p0dpzk01.jpg (2047x1058, 498K)

She was outside you stupid faggot.
I'm done with you.

>ohh farmer kun now you can have sex with my wife even more!

Attached: 1561293174326.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

Attached: 1562299341684.jpg (1033x1292, 189K)

What would sex with Hisu be like?

She's so smol you have to be careful

>lightning means hes about to shift

Attached: 0050-031.jpg (1066x1600, 467K)

Attached: 0119-011.jpg (894x1300, 672K)

No, its really clear that hes alive.

Imagine

She grew though.

Don't make me post the anime scenes.

Historia's heart.

How much

Will S1's fire titan show up in the manga ever?

Based

Attached: 1562485164032.jpg (1512x5040, 3.8M)

No matter how big a smol girl grows, she'll always be smol deep down

I'm starting a family because of Chadren.

Why would it? It was the most retarded bullshit, not even the dinosaur stampede was that retarded.

>no "shingeki" in subject
hey retards if you're wondering why this thread is so slow its because this isn't one of the main threads

This pleases the Abe

>10/10
>virgin
>Queen

She's perfect.

Didn't Isayama specifically say the anime's original content is canon?

Source? Stop spreading bullshit if you aren't even sure.

Based Eren has been able to slowly squeeze out founding titan power

Reminder that CHADREN will be back. Rumble now.

Attached: 1562548479108.jpg (512x432, 111K)

General is not allowed in Yea Forums.

The series will end with all subhumans being RUMBLED and the Eldian empire will once again reign across the earth

>Virgin
yeah...about that, oopsie

Attached: 1562221441250.png (276x373, 117K)

Fuck off. Everyone knows that and nobody cares.

Based.

This. He can't die before he gives us the rumbling.

who wears the pants in the relationship?

Attached: cuteandcanon.png (150x150, 52K)

/snk/ has been up for 10 years and theres nothing YOU can do about it my little retard

The cute one

Eren?

Then the hot one

unironically same.

Deconfirmed? Let me remind you that we're still in the dark for as to how this memory alteration that Xave researched works.

Found it. If anything there's some time loop stuff going on too.

Attached: 5454456523154.png (1225x965, 754K)

like heaven

Attached: 1535750508206.jpg (1892x1022, 168K)

>you will never manhandle hisu
Why even live?

Attached: itkee.png (550x360, 228K)

>Hisu will never manhandle you
It hurts.

Guess it's back to the Annie-dungeon for me.

Attached: 1557707517289.jpg (604x426, 39K)

>virgin
*blocks your path*

Attached: 1562102550302.jpg (985x896, 214K)

Why doesn't anyone else bring up the fact that Eren has been so damn out of character lately. Every chapter with Eren has some form of inner monologue or dialogue coming from him with the one exception being his first appearance in Marley
He hasn't spoken once in the last 2 chapters and in this one, he looks like he shat his pants. when the fuck has he ever had the dread face. Even when he jumped into that titan's mouth to save Armin, he still had his conviction with him until he transformed

Am i just fucking schizophrenic for noticing this, it seems really obvious

Attached: 1543386550170.png (535x812, 471K)

So either
>this is real, eren gets killed, head stays alive long enough to do the ending
Or
>eren touched zeke already, altered memories of everyone so he can fake his death and do secret plan
Also levi comes back as cyborg

>cyborg manlet
>now with stilt legs!
When will they learn?

Why are they desperate to touch each other now but not when Eren was in enemy territory or when they were on the blimp

The whole point of this whole thing is that we dont know what eren is thinking.

So pixas a titan now?

No his body was showed as charred

But it wouldn't make sense for that to happen so recently. In 117 we have him wanting to fight Reiner to finally end it but now we have him running away terrified.

Attached: 1536764804780.jpg (1365x2048, 931K)

You're an idiot. I'm gonna let someone else show it.

Hasn't his goal shifted now that Zeke is there?

Wait Levi died?

I love mikasa

no. he’s crippled and won’t fight again. but he’s not dead

where did this come from?

He is scared of Punish Reiner "Helos" Blanco

Attached: 0119-038.jpg (894x1300, 703K)

There are a few mysteries about Eren's goals and his titan abilities. But it seems like even without royal blood he can use the founding titan's ability to some degree, otherwise, it would be pointless to show the other titan shifter's reactions. Or for Eren to use such complicated setups to just titanize himself.

Reading the AOT again. Eren has been out of character for a while. I don't know what he is thinking or what he will do. He isn't in control of everything, I doubt he wanted to lose his head. All I can say for sure is that path's and his own maturity has influenced him over time. He is running out of time. Being the person he is no one thought he would waste his time. He is not a very depressed person. Eren Kruger seems to have given him a lot of freedom of thought. Kruger did displicable things according to an idealist, Eren is no longer one, and is fine with collateral. He has decided upon, "something" being his ultimate moral objective, I just don't know what.

>That Yelena.

What if Yelena is the only one who knows whats going on since she wasnt affected by the FT powers, and she's looking just how the rumbling started among all the Marleyan and Eldian corpses?

because he knew he could heem reiner and porco easily (and did), but now he's facing the very real possibility of not making it to zeke. the whole stage of the fight is supposed to be a desperate struggle, with everyone giving their all, and to see eren actually selling that emotion when he's been so stonefaced this arc is what really makes it hit the audience

Eren isn't terrified he is just rushing. He is not going to pretend he always has the advantage when he does not.

>there's still coperenfags who unironically believe in altered memories

Attached: 1562364603364.png (670x666, 518K)

Haha whats up douche bag, it's Eren from survey corps. Remember me? Me and the corps used to give you and Bert a hard time. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Historia the girl you had a crush on? She's impregnated with my child now. I eat over 3 titan shifters a decade and keep moving forward. I guess some cattle never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

Attached: 1507305622788.png (297x651, 156K)

I still don't understand who Yelena is. How did she out of anyone else penetrate Eldian authority so swiftly to rival control and stability. I hope she gets fleshed out as a character. If Isayama has ideas to share about your enemy being outside, inside walls of safety, in ourselves and leadership. Then I want to know what Yelena's role is.

... Just kill me now. End it once and for all.

When will Isayama just let Reiner die?

Attached: 1ebdc9ce4c3964cdd2c57dd6e5e0a01736feb26e_hq.jpg (540x228, 23K)

Do people really think Eren is going to die? He's going to survive, it's been well established since Reiner pulled the "O MY ASS CONSCIENCE" card, so it wouldn't even be an asspull.

Gabi is gonna get squished isn't she?

>Throwing out a baby

The history is there. But he still has to deal with the fact that he is going to be unable to move. Eren, Zeke, or someone with a mobility gear or horse has to give safe space to heal. Eren could Titanize, but we haven't seen a headless shifter do that before. A perfect situation for an asspull

He's hauling ass, dude. No matter how well prepared you are, if you're going for a sprint you have to breathe.

She was always just sand in a titan sandbox

So is the manga going to end with Annie sleeping or what?
Would she even be able to change anything if she woke up?

I believe it was stated reiner survived with a head blown off so it’s highly likely hes not dead

Oii!

Attached: piku.jpg (605x833, 59K)

Oui Oui

Do shifters not feel pain? They're constantly getting their limbs chopped off and they never seem to give a fuck.

Yes. At least Pii does.

Attached: bzWaZzq.jpg (222x210, 26K)

>"something"
here's your genocider with life long psychotic tendencies who plans on bringing about a slow brutal apocalypse worse than nuclear war via colossal titans stomping, burning and suffocating life while billions of life forms are hunted, starved, and inevitable fight each other due to anarchy and need for resources to instead of instantly dying from a nuke bro

Attached: 1558612743014.png (1704x1320, 3.9M)

Isayama is going to asspull here a convienent unique power. Probably linked to the fact she can uselessly call pure titans, maybe there's something else to it.
He's just keeping some trump card to asspull.

adrenaline helps, and maybe they kinda get inured to it over time. eren's has his legs or arms chopped more than once now at least

what's the name of that guy who keeps making Zeke cosplays?I lost his twitter

>"Porco is gonna break Annie's crystal!"
>Jobs to Eren
>"Reiner is after Historia haha"
>Jobs to Eren^2
>"Farmer is Zeke, get cucked"
>Jobs to fucking Margath

Geez, /snk/, you aint getting anything right.

I really want to hope that this chapter is 4D Chess or some shit by Isayama, but I feel like it's just him rushing to finish the series

Attached: Pieck.jpg (1544x1978, 314K)

Kek

He is. I think he's fed up with SnK. He's probably kill everybody out of spite and as a revenge to his editor for making him continue after RtS.

I beg to differ, Jon wins

youtube.com/watch?v=xS7cCYsgNUA

Him rushing seems rather odd though, honestly. In his most recent interview, he even stated that he had a couple of "side goals" he wanted to accomplish before moving onto the final one (on a path right to the ending).

>Jobs to fucking Margath
God fights on the side with the best artillery.

Why? You have the whole real world to genocide. I'm pretty sure Isayama would approve, right?

Lately? He's been out of character since chapter 97.

Whos the father?

Why would that suggest that he knows how he needs to pace things? It only shows that he is ambitious, not that it's going to work out.

Also, there better be a damned good reason for this.

Pixis

Zackley

You might be onto something.

Attached: 1560464503359.png (640x632, 312K)

I'm talking more out of character. From after the attack on Marley, the Eren we've seen is cold and the one time of emotion we've see is him getting mad at being called a slave.

Where the fuck did that Yelena is Ymir Fritz theory come from?

You fools dont realize the obvious truth here. That wasn't eren getting shot; it was Jean. He's cosplayed eren before

I love that cuddlable baby

KEK Brainlet OP BTFO

Based

Attached: farmed storia.png (353x556, 402K)

Jean

The "fake memories" theory doesn't even make a single bit of sense. That's not even how the memory alteration power of the founding titan works. It alters peoples memories of the past, it doesn't make them see things that aren't there in real time. And of all the things Eren can do with the power of the founding titan, he'd choose to fake his own death? Not release the wall titans? Not impose his will on every Eldian in the area? The theory relies on shifters being just as vulnerable to the founders power as any other Eldian, so why would he have to trick Reiner when he could make him obey all his commands instead? He could have simply told Reiner, Pieck, and Porco to help him kill all the Marleyans in Shiganshina and it would all be over in seconds

Me

So we're going to get a proper flashback next chapter, right? Right?

@pedo

Even if he is alive his fighting days are over

This whole thread full of asspulls is proof that it'll be years before people accept that Gabi won

am i retarded if i just realized that Eren looks like Frieda right now?

Eren?

Cringe

>right now

Attached: 1558621680971.jpg (1536x1510, 395K)

So here's a way for Eren to pull this out without it being an asspull, because it's real life fact.
People live after their heads get cut off. It's not for very long, but there have been people recorded to have at the very least expressions and eye movement for up to 30 seconds after decapitation. As far as I know, no Titan Shifter has ever died to decapitation in human form, and it doesn't take long to activate a Shift after damage taken. So there's no reason to believe Eren couldn't mentally flip his Shift switch after he gets decapitated.

>forgetting eren's vision in chapter/ episode 1

he gassed himself out with the wht spikes, if he could just shift again he wouldn't be making a desperate mad dash on foot in the first place

Attached: P304.png (730x690, 338K)

True

Attached: IMG_20190706_004249_20190706010648043.jpg (1080x1920, 1.22M)

Are they the best shingeki no COUPLE?

Attached: 5754F7A1-B092-456A-B493-BA4295AEA51C.jpg (640x472, 84K)

how can other ships even complete?

Get stabbed or shot. Ill assure you that you won't feel anything if you're focused on something else and have adrenaline pumping through you.

Ok for real. This panel gave me chills, the glare lol. Eren was badass until zeke shows up. He's either panicking or has another asspull secret plan.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09-11-00-07.png (1080x1920, 1.6M)

I think Eren really didn't want Zeke to scream.

Yeah you could be right...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-03-00-37.png (1080x1920, 1.65M)

if mikasa decapitates gabi i'm gonna flip, eren won't even die because of his superpowers

I want to cum inside Yelena.

Who said the first "wait" here?

hes been stunned into silence by his big brother

But he didn't have any reaction when Zeke screamed.

kek

Eren could've just transferred his consciousness, right bros? There's no way he's dead

Attached: 1562587010823.jpg (1066x1600, 553K)

imagine time skip reinner remering this scene, he'd just want to kill himself.

Nobody really knows how it works. Just because it has been used that way once doesnt mean that's the only way you can use it. So shit the fuck up and btfo

>Imagine Reiner (...) he'd just want to kill himself.

>after a few months
Reiner was fine in like 5 minutes.

You guys are overthinking this. He was making similar faces in liberio.

Attached: 0102-043.jpg (1067x1600, 604K)

Have you ever seen a shifter die by anything but being eoten? No. At this point I'm sure shifters are practically immortal with titans being their only achilles heel.

Oh no the retarded shippers won't be able to find the thread oh no the horror

Pretty much this, the whole "random eldian inheritor" is just an empty threat to keep the main shifters at risk of getting swapped out.

>ITT: shitrenfags are speedreaders

Not gonna lie, fellas, I'm reading it all to catch up, and this page is pretty inspiring personally. The idea of being able to be so free to act, it's something I dream of. How can one man be so above the curve, able to see their path to salvation and act on it? Willing to be peaceful, yet willing to fight alone for the future of everyone if he needs to. That's some good shit to see in a character.

Attached: Freedom.jpg (1066x1600, 451K)

GOD I hate the manbun look. Should have just had his messy hobo hair and shitty mustache + stubble. He looks like a fucking tranny, Japan has the worst taste when it comes to what they think looks cool.

>tie my hair up like chadren
>look into mirror
>a fucking v
>untie hair
Fuck this its only gonna get worse from here

That's before he became asshole manbun Eren

I already have eren hobo length hair

>>a fucking v
What?

Has anybody edited running zeke and running eren together yet?

>fucking v
Yeah, I hate him too

Attached: 1552969287301.gif (268x268, 2.93M)