Why is the animation so rubbish? I just can't get past the first episode

Why is the animation so rubbish? I just can't get past the first episode

Attached: image-2-752x440.png (752x440, 588K)

read the manga

Cool bait

You do not know true suffering until a series you like has been adapted by SHAFT.

The source material art is garbage tier, for what its worth they did a stellar job with what they were given.

>take the thing a series is most acclaimed for
>say it's bad
OP playing 5D Connect 4

Attached: 5ef.png (1525x833, 51K)

look at this shit bait.

"you".

Most intelligent post ever to be made on Yea Forums

Attached: 1557176996747.jpg (1092x1161, 187K)

Is it actually worst than Season 1?

Considering season 2 has one of the greatest animated episodes of anime in decades, no, the animation took a big step up. Episode 5 and 11 are absolutely stunning and show off some of the best creative talent in the industry

Attached: 1552517900537.jpg (6400x3600, 2.06M)

Anyway the second OVA was screened in Japan today. It was apparently pretty good from what I was able to translate with google

Attached: ew another bait thread.jpg (1340x773, 169K)

Oh shit that is screening today isn't it. What's the plot?

I haven't found any spoilers regarding the plot, but this is the synopsis:

“the crew of s&s - mob, reigen, dimple and new member serizawa - are headed towards the secret hot springs in the deep mountains of zebra prefecture. reigen received a job from the landlady of the ryokan, who had asked him to confirm creepy rumors regarding the hot springs and save her business. using the job as an excuse (vacation opportunity), ritsu and teru are invited and the group goes with the intention of taking a pleasurable trip at the ryokan for a period of two days (and one night). however, along the way on the train ride, serizawa and reigen become sleepy, and are both captured into an eerie other world.”

Btw there is someone on Tumblr who wouldn't mind sharing spoilers but only through DM. Personally I don't feel like doing that.

Come on man. We all know you just want a Mob thread. All you had to do was ask

Hot springs episode, nice.
fuck man I just need a season 3 confirmation. Even though I finished the manga as soon as season 2 was over, seeing the broccoli arc and ???% arc adapted is going to break me

Because the show itself is rubbish even if hipsters bawwwwwwwww about it

At least put some effort in your bait, retard-kun. You could at least put in a meme phrase like "this show has no soul/too much forced animation" to make it entertaining

Cope

That's more like it!

Imagine being this much of a pleb.

Yeah unfortunately I couldn't find anything about that. I don't think there was any announcement yet