HH is dead

Message from the founder of HH

Attached: 490240AE-88C5-404E-850D-F929DBCB45EA.jpg (1534x1440, 364K)

>watching hentai
>streaming hentai
>not reading doujins

is like you dont appreciate your dick

Who gives a shit, that site always crashes my browser anyway

this. if you jerk off to animated hentai, which 99 percent of the time have ugly art, then you're a pleb or don't know how to read

HH is pleb but the admin seems like a nice guy

Damn was hoping they finally pulled the plug on hunter hunter

remember the time when fansubs were relevant?

Fuck off, Sayuri_Katsu.

>Openly admiting to browse Reddit
kys newfag

>Trusting the Fakku jew at any point

Handing master key to anybody else ever. People..

He has no one to blame but himself.

Attached: 1545452680261.png (719x960, 133K)

OP you are truly retarded.
I think you should actually look up what the word means just to get a better understanding of how fucking idiotic you are.

This. Who pururin here?

That's not even the problem. 9/10 the hentai either isn't degenerate enough, or is the retarded Japanese type of normalized autistic fetishes that no normal westerner can consume wholeheartedly.

Attached: 1540222178595.jpg (626x258, 38K)

When the website went back up with the message saying about plans with Fakku and whatnot I knew the whole thing was a scam.
Now to wait for them to take over Yea Forums.

Yeah I know you can dl animated hentai from sukebei or OT but where can I actually look for videos with specific tags like I can with exhentai? If there ain't a database like that I'm stickin to doujins thanks.

1st thread was already moved.

>pururin
>not panda

So does this founder of HH actually gives part of his income to these H producers or do they keep streaming illegally? Where the fuck do they even get a large volume of them and in HD as well.

Attached: D72EC21921CE41CFABED2791FC191D0E.jpg (678x1000, 95K)

anidb

Fakku will never take over Yea Forums because its not profitable enough for their standards and far too much work.

and nothing of value was lost

>Japanese type of normalized autistic fetishes
huh?

Fuck off