Acts like a bitch and shittalks people behind their backs

>acts like a bitch and shittalks people behind their backs
>plays lesbian only to make the guy upset
>dates him and then dumps him
>ends up alone in the novels
Serves her right, I guess

Attached: 134ddce513826158598567604d02bd21--euphonium-avatar.jpg (236x266, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tkj.jp/info/euphonium/
youtube.com/watch?v=6dAsi2jItq0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVJ3Ho83Ksg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She isn't alone, she has me.

Did at least Natsuki and Yuuko become a pair?

Who

meme hair

It kinda makes sense that Kumiko would become a lonely cat lady

Asuka will give her a pity f*ck if she asks.

Any girl who plays lesbian but doesn't deliver the pay off should be beheaded.

t. yurichad

>yurichad
Can we behead you first?

Attached: 1505589909718.jpg (960x720, 61K)

>ends up alone in the novels
Takeda is still writing more. Wait for the yuri end implications in the upcoming sidestories.

Not just her, her best friend is just as bitchy
>actcs like she's above everyone
>has no friends exept Kumiko

Behead all hetniggers first. Make the world a better place.

What irritates me is the way she act towards dude, for like what reason? because he was teasing her back in her childhood days? that's fucking retarded, and it's all obviously done for the sake of yurishit tendency, absolutely fucking disgusting.

Well Reina doesn't concern herself with others outside of music activities and when it comes to that, she has the right to act like a stuck up bitch because she actually has mad skills.

I just played a game named Viola - Rape School. It felt so good raping those men hating school girls.

>haven't kept up with the series for a while
>there's like 6 new books now
tkj.jp/info/euphonium/
do we have spoilers for all of these?

I really fail to see your logic, then again I am talking to a mentally ill person

Are we ever getting the other novels released in English?

Seems like that talentless hack who got attention only thanks to Kyoani (who heavily altered her story anyway) now thinks she is a real deal and shits out one book after another

no...

Attached: 1525287793207.png (391x500, 158K)

Not user.
I am not even against lesbisn pairings. It's just most main pairings that are supported by /u/ faggots sucks ass.

don't be mean

Having mad skills doesn't give her any right to act like a total bitch, in fact if you think about this, all she has in her life is her mad skills.
Her act towards everyone as if she's better person just because she can play her musical instrument better then most, just makes her sad and pathetic person, remove that and she has nothing, her life is empty shell, the only friend that she has is the only one that could tolerate her behavior because she's too soft to talk back to others.
And the problem is that her bitch behavior is not even adressed, if she was changing slowly towards less arrogant bitch then maybe she would come off as better character, but instead she's that shallow bitch who think too higly of herself.

>acts like a bitch and shittalks people behind their backs
Not true but even if it were true it would only make her feel more natural
>plays lesbian only to make the guy upset
No, that's only Reina who does this. Kumiko is just confused and plays along.

Attached: hibike_euphonium_kumiko_24.png (868x720, 462K)

>natural
>everyone is shitty people who have no redeeming qualties because I see myself as one
Go finish your homework

>yuri
>chad
How can a pathological cuckold be a chad?

Kumiko has a lot of good qualities too you see. Most people have good and bad qualities that's what makes them natural.

Attached: 1535602288826.jpg (439x496, 23K)

Imagine being such a failure of a man that you unironically hate straight people.

The only important thing.

Did they fuck while dating?

that seems to be important, yes. it decides if i ever read this novels or not

like rabbits she couldn't walk properly after each session

Attached: kumo41.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

What's there to like about straight people?

You assuming that the most natural thing for a human being is to bee a shitty person or have shitty qualities, it's like trying to justify characters having bad qualities, even though in reality people not gonna tolerate and like bad behavior.
People love and hate and judge characters as they would love and hate real people, for their qualities as people, i'm not gonna love arrogant bitch in real life and neither gonna do it in fiction.

>>dates him and then dumps him
wait really?

She doesn't acts towards everyone else like she was a better person. She acts towards everyone else like she was a better player and there is nothing wrong with that because she actually is better. Her arrogance is perfectly fine and it was actually justified, if we are talking about the solo drama.

kumiko is also not real, so she doesn't need bad qualities

agreed desu, destroy all hetshit

>You assuming that the most natural thing for a human being is to bee a shitty person or have shitty qualities
Yes.
That said, I don't think of any of Kumiko's qualities as shitty. She has slightly bad manners but that's a cute quality.

Interesting characters, real or fictional, need bad qualities, yes.

Attached: 1533481189185.jpg (720x720, 223K)

So, /u/ hates kumiko now or what?

>Interesting characters, real or fictional, need bad qualities, yes.
NEVER

for a start, most of them aren't mentally ill faggots like you.

I don't like her and this series but I love the source of the Rikka high school marching band.

Kyoto Tachibana SHS Band
youtube.com/watch?v=6dAsi2jItq0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVJ3Ho83Ksg

Attached: Welcome to the Rikka High School Marching Band.jpg (346x500, 130K)

give me an example

>don't like her
go away. Kumicute is perfect

If they weren't mentally ill then why do they like members of the opposite sex?

NEVER

They didn't even kiss.

She's used goods becoming a roastie.

>She doesn't acts towards everyone else like she was a better person
>She acts towards everyone else like she was a better player
And what is difference?
and no, she does act like she's better person, did you even watched the show? she revealed how she wanna be special snowflake a sees everyone as plain and dumb people, that makes everything pretty clear and explains her behavior.
>nothing wrong with that because she actually is better
No it's fucking not, she's just being good at playing some musical instrument, but act like she's too cool for everyone, she literally said that herself.
Her arrogance is nothing but delusions, she's goo because she has nothing in her life aside from music, she had no friends and only now can communicate with her, in general I would call it amateur writting of lonely nerd kid who had no friends and think that person should dedicate themselves for some school club hobby so much that the rest is unimportant, like making friends, socializing living the life and stuff, it represents the japanese drone mindset and explains why japs overwork themselves to death and why they are on the verge of extinction.

WHY?

Attached: 1544469513714.png (963x720, 561K)

>Yes.
So you like shitty people since you are thinking of yourself as shitty person and think it's ok, just like I said.
>interesting characters
There's nothing interesting about shitty people with bad manners, don't try to cover your own love for shit as some pseudo intellectual mambo jambo.

>you are thinking of yourself as shitty person
Yes
>So you like shitty people
No
>and think it's ok
Yes

>There's nothing interesting about shitty people with bad manners
Yes there's even something interesting about shitty people like pic related, but as I said, Kumiko's not one of them

Attached: Ueno2.jpg (771x1080, 121K)

>go away. Kumicute is perfect
that's the spirit

Attached: 1536925103612.jpg (488x412, 53K)

THAT'S BETWEEN ME AND KUMICUTE

Attached: 1505768471978.jpg (1254x1080, 148K)

pls respond

>Why yes, I am fully aware that Kumiko has a shit personality due to her gender. How could you tell?

Attached: b4a.jpg (751x1024, 90K)

>she revealed how she wanna be special snowflake a sees everyone as plain and dumb people, that makes everything pretty clear and explains her behavior.
And she said that only to Kumiko when they were alone. She didn't mention or act like this in front of anyone else. The only time when she was openly a bitch towards other people was when she told Yuuko and Kaori to go fuck themselves, which was music related and justified. Oh, and then there was that other time when she was mad at Kumiko but that had nothing to do with her arrogance. Where is this outward arrogance you speak of?

Yeah it's true

>imma shitty person
>therefore shitty people are interesting
What a plain egocentrism.
That's behavior of a child who think the world rotates around them, and think everyone is just like them.

Best girl and her best friend.

yeah yeah, whatever. name an interesting character that also is a perfect human being.

Fuck off

>And she said that only to Kumiko when they were alone
Because she literally can only speak her mind in front of Kumiko, like a nerd who wouldn't dare to speak his mind in front of everyone.
>She didn't mention or act like this in front of anyone else
Do you have a hard time comprehending that her cold and distant act is exactly because she think she's too cool for everyone?
>The only time when she was openly a bitch towards other people was when she told Yuuko and Kaori to go fuck themselves
She then broke in front of Kumiko because she keep her cool act in front of everyone.
Like I said, she's that nerd who is afraid to speak up his mind in front of everyone but would went all out when no one sees exept her only "friend".
>Where is this outward arrogance you speak of?
I literally explained everything to you, not gonna repeat myself, you just telling me that she's totally justified in being a bitch.
And for the record, just because someone do not speak of everyone badly in open manner, doesn't mean they are not arrogant.

I don't give two shits about le interesting characters, we already established that you are an edgy teen who think a character is only good if you can relate to him, there's not a single point in bringing up characters I would think as good/interesting since you would think they are all shit since they are not shitty enough.
But then again
>shitty person is definition of interesting character
>likes kumiko and think shes interesting
you are just being plain hypocrite.

They break up so they can focus on their studies and got back together again in the final novel after getting gold. Timeskip happens and Kumiko is now working in Kitauji as a teacher.

way to twist around everything I say, while evading my question, baka

>Ueno
>interesting character
Are 14 years old or some ladnwhale or something?
Ueno is plain bitch, there's absolutely nothing interesting about her, she was a definition of a cunt that everyone wanted to die horribly.
People are interested in conflicted characters if anything, Ueno had no inner conflicts, just a plain shitty human being.
>i'm a bad person lmao
Then what's the point of even talking with you? you just admit that you like garbage since you are garbage yourself, your opinions are worthless.
Fictional characters are just like real people, people will like them or hate them the same way, there's no reason to like shitty chars with shit attitude, unless you are that shit tier human bean who come up with pretentious exuses to favor those shitty chars

So, apparently, it is mandatory to be a sanguine person who is open with absolutely everyone in their vicinity. You can't keep to yourself and your small social circle because you would automatically act like you are better than everyone else and are an arrogant idiot, even if you don't actively display such a behavior to others. Okay.

>there's absolutely nothing interesting about her
But why is she remembered then unlike most other characters from that anime? She even gets posted more often that Shouko herself.

Attached: Ueno.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

I didn't twist a thing, why would I bring characters I think are "interesting" if your definition of them is obviously different from mine?
Hell I don't even judge characters by being intereting, that's some pretentious way of speaking, I can like characters for various reasons, I don't need some mambo jambo to claim that x char is the greatest fictional character because i'm not a pretentious wanker like you who's probably watching some of those anitubers with their pseudointellectual drivel.
If anything even If I like character because I relate to them, I do understand that, I don't claim it to be best objective shit since i'm not underage and realize i'm not the center of the world, which is something you kiddos can't comprehend yet.

>why is she remembered
I don't see her being remembered as anything but bitch that everyone wanted to die.
>She even gets posted more often that Shouko herself
Because it's shitposting, newfriend.

Are you retarded? I mean surely you are but now you just went full retard mode.
You the one here who implying that you either act like bossy bitch towards everyone or you are good person.
She is cold, arrogant bitch who keep her distance from everyone because she think of everyone being plain and dumb, she wants to be special snowflake, SHE SAID THAT HERSELF.
Yet you act like she is not arrogant bitch only because she didn't display arrogant behavior in front of everyone, you are one dumb nigga.

>Then what's the point of even talking with you? you just admit that you like garbage since you are garbage yourself, your opinions are worthless.
You sure spend a lot of time typing if that's what you think about me.

>why would I bring characters I think are "interesting" if your definition of them is obviously different from mine?
Just get your definitions straight my dude. If you remember a character or if you spend 2 hours of your life in a thread about a character that already qualifies them as interesting. If you like a character for "various reasons" that also means they're interesting in some way, but maybe you like characters that are just nice to look at.

Also you (singular or plural I don't even know) sure spend a lot of time talking down on others and saying their opinions are shit, calling them underage and new for no reason, twisting their words to make them seem stupid to call yourself non-shitty human beings. Most people are shitty like that. I am. And you are too.

It's only interesting characters that end up being the content of a shitpost though. You clearly don't understand how collective consciousness works.

Based Kumiko.

they date, break up when Kumiko becomes president so she can focus on getting Gold, and then Kumiko asks Shuuichi to come back at the end

>Timeskip happens and Kumiko is now working in Kitauji as a teacher.
And they're married or what?

wasn't mentioned that Kumiko married someone

And you are a retard that still doesn't get the difference between being arrogant and acting like an arrogant prick. The former is no one's business until you act on it openly, in which case it becomes the latter. Might I remind you that according to you Reina was supposed to
>act towards everyone as if she's better person
which she clearly doesn't. Do you get this or do I have to draw this for you?

yeah but they get back together and then what?

time skip happened and kumiko is now a teacher, novelfags didn't really say much.

they get back together and the story literally ends there, then theres like a 3-4 page epilogue about Kumiko as a teacher at Kitauji welcoming the new members. Shuuichi and Kumiko are still confirmed together but shes either not married yet or kept her last name because shes still Oumae Kumiko. Nobody else is in the epilogue.

ok

They get back together at the end as they promised when they broke up. There is a time skip post university where kumiko still has her last name, implying that if they are still together, they aren't married yet.

>They get back together at the end as they promised when they broke up.
So OP is a lying faggot? Never would have thought that.

I think most people don't know what happened in the final novel yet, I mean nobody really will care about this stuff until the new movie + the 3rd season or movie comes out.

Kyoani lately became very efficient at replicating 3d females.

how do I get hair like this?

Well they're prez and vice-prez

Attached: 60109154_p1.png (1460x1500, 999K)

>not liking Kumiko
is there an easier way to spot a pleb?

UENO the BUENO

Sort of? They get back together at the very end of novel but they aren't married in the timeskip which could mean they aren't together. (Or it could mean they just aren't married)

No. Not even the bluebird girls get to be canonized.

Fake news

even the term "dumps him" is kinda far stretched when they promise each other to get back together

Yeah people where way to excited about the breakup which is more of a "break" than a breakup.

She deserves better

they're still together, the novel explicitly shows she still has the hairpin with her even after the timeskip, and like two pages ago she got it back

the only pereson who thinks Kumiko and Shuuichi werent going to get back together after Nationals despite it being the most cliched thing ever was Ultimatemegax who is probably having a meltdown somewhere

who?

jimeny christmas how many chapters did I just read in 1 sentence

thats like 6 continuous pages, its not broken up or anything. The ending is super abrupt although theres a lot of loose ends tied up before Nationals happens

Oh. Well then yeah, OP is a fucking liar. Shuu and Kumiko are high school sweethearts who made it through college together. Reina ran off to American university anyway.

>tfw no transplant trumpet jap to meet irl
>mfw i never become special

>Reina could've picked a prestigious school in Europe
>Decides to go to America instead
shes going to get ruined before she comes back

Attached: 1529192493667.jpg (462x527, 17K)

Kumiko loves Shuichi's smegma

The supreme kyoanifag of all kyoanifags. He also singlehandedly made Eupho and VEG popular through Twitter.

you're upset? I just signed my death warrant with those trips

Shoe's hot cum.

Attached: 1540412183917.jpg (766x766, 71K)

>in reality people not gonna tolerate and like bad behavior.
People do this all the time.

This