Villains can also experience personal growth

>villains can also experience personal growth

this needs to be done more often

Attached: pesci.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

He wasn't a villain until someone hurt a family member. That shit makes sense. He didn't just pull a 180 like some villains in the past have, he was like "That was my actual brother you piece of shit I'm gonna fucking murder you"

>Throwaway villain kinda changes and loses
>dur personal growth
Fuck outta here. Close this thread jannies.

JoJo is far from the first to do this.

Well nobody said that it was the first, just that it isn't done as often as some would want.

Jojo is the most intelligent shounen ever written. Can you name a better shounen than this? The answer is no, you can't. The fight scenes are so much better than any other shounen fights. These fight scenes are written with brain and intelligence. They're very original fight scenes and don't follow a traditional fight scene formula in any way. Dragon Ball can go fuck itself. Also, the JoJo fanbase are some of the nicest and most intelligent people you will meet on the internet. We just want to have fun and share our fun little memes. I want to marry Araki, but that's muda for me unfortunately. Also, I like gay guys.

Is this HxH copypasta?

Name more then, even acclaimed anime almost always have static villains

What kind of fuckin character design is that?

Attached: 1561086169925.png (473x488, 192K)

Nobody said they were retard.

Are you serious Sam?

Is that really where it started? Both are okay series. When will this cycle of hate end? This is what the moefags want you to do, to be at each other's throats.

Although admittedly, this example did originally happen in 1997.

moefags are happy masturbating to lolis and "high school" girls though

>not moe blob
Reeeeee

Part fucking 1 had Dio becoming a fucking serial killer. Goddamn you people are retarded af.

He was a piece of shit before he ever took a life.

Berserk has some villains that get development. Hell, even characters like Vegeta, who started off as a villain, experienced development. This stuff has been around for a while. It's just what you do with it.

Dio was the main antagonist. That's a little different from a seemingly throwaway enemy finding resolve. Of course primary antagonists are going to get focus, but it's more uncommon to see someone like Pesci get any significant development.

No, it isn't. It's meant to piss of JoJo fans, but isn't related to HxH

Doesn't seem to be working.
How long until the mods think of it as spam?

They aren't real brothers

This guy understands. Pesci is great because everything from his design to his personality suggests he's going to be as inconsequential as any minor villain from Part 3 who's not called Darby or Hol Horse, and Prosciutto is the real threat. What makes him stand out is that he's a well executed uncommon type of subversion.

They all find resolve when they are trying to kill somebody then they get fucked. Every single stand user.

vegeta is a protag and his villain arc was shit

Berserk is perfect but everyone knows that

a mammoni

Well they aren't lovers.

Doesn't change the fact that it was a villain that got development.

The first time I read VA, I was hoping that Diavolo would die and Doppio would step as the real big bad, just like Pesci did.

It's pretty weak pasta

He stabs himself with the requiem arrow and since he doesn't already have a stand, it manifests a permanent god tier stand on a level just below GER or what GER would be.

no, Steely Dan was cocky and wasted his time even though he was alone against 5 stand users, and then tried to plead with Jotaro. Enya was also incredibly cocky, but at least she had a plan. Most villains are scumbags that fall like cowards, or scumbags that turn good. The ones that are genuinely cool even in defeat are remembered, like the original D'arby, or Pesci. In fact, probably the reason the Squadra were so memorable is that most of them were really gritty.

>they kill Diavolo
>the arrow chose Doppio
>his stand is like King Crimson, but with a third tiny face coming from the second face

>mods
>thinking
maybe by accident

What about the one who just gets shot to pieces by a stand he isn't even fighting?

Attached: Risotto_final_rest.png (240x240, 137K)

what about him? he almost killed the boss, and he forced King Crimson to make a move that is still being discussed

>his villain arc was shit
Only the first half (Saiyan). Namek was kino for Vegeta.

He starts to act like an old man.

Was talking more about before he joins up with Krillin and Gohan. When he's scheming in the background from the moment he lands on the planet.

As much as I dislike boku no pico academia, I will admit that developing shiggy from the league of jobbers is pretty cool.

>he forced King Crimson to make a move that is still being discussed
Which do you mean, exactly?

He forced Dopio into a long confrontation, wasting time which allowed Team Bruno to get too close so King Crimson had to kill Abbachio before Moody Blues revealed who they were

I wonder if Abbacchio would have had a chance to survive if the Risotto Doppio fight never happened.
>Boss! it's scissors again! my foot is going to go flying!
>Boss, it's scissors, they're going to come out of my throat.
Not only the most brutal thing I've seen in jojo but on tv in general lately.

Imagine if Doppio had just fucking died and then the gang had no way of knowing the boss was dead.

Is it just me or does his face looks really funny?

D-dont say that

Attached: 8bf463c6cff427b9772a4d9e58a6f5e2b5809f5cr1-810-1037v2_hq.jpg (799x1024, 44K)

That's a bit rude.

Mammoni

Oi
You stop that

Funny how?

that's a shounen standard, you do realize?

>shit reddit thread
>it's a jojo thread
but ofc

Yeah, but DIO was a piece of shit before he even got out of the womb.

I love jojo and Pesci is cool, but don't even pretend this is the first time you see a villain have a character arc

go away nigger

Attached: 1562362156076.jpg (552x807, 66K)

literally Fist of the North Star has Raoh grow stronger several times

It's just an Araki thing

Attached: Hatodamo.jpg (240x240, 15K)

A daikon.

Pesci, Pesci, Pesci...

is sexy as fuck