ITT: Modern classics

ITT: Modern classics

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>inb4 people ask what I mean by modern
Anything released in the past decade, so 2010 and on.

ITT: OP being a retard as usual.

ITT: user being rude for no reason and hurting my feelings for no reason

Is this really that good?

Want to watch something recent because I feel like I only watch old shit, most recent thing I've ever enjoyed was Shigurui

ew no, that place is full of nazis and incels

ITT: op being massive fag

More like modern flop

t. dicklet

I watched both seasons a couple weeks ago and I really enjoyed it, characters are charming and the animation is great.

Characters are boring. The only good thing is the animation

stop projecting user, it's embarrassing

Made in Abyss
Devilman crybaby
A Place Further then the Universe
Violet Evergarden
Shingeki no Kyojin
Kemono Friends

ONE PUNCH MAN Characters are boring. The only good thing is the animation

>Made in Abyss
yes
>Devilman crybaby
no
>A Place Further then the Universe
yes
>Violet Evergarden
no
>Shingeki no Kyojin
yes
>Kemono Friends
no

>s-stop projecting
go back
I agree

Made in Abyss
No
Devilman crybaby
Yes
A Place Further then the Universe
No
Violet Evergarden
No
Shingeki no Kyojin
Fuck no
Kemono Friends
No

>Devilman crybaby

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail Final Season - 308 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.12.599.jpg (1920x1080, 770K)

ok faggot listen up, there's a difference between personally disliking something and it not being a classic. Between the sheer amount of discussion and impact SnK has created it deserves to be called a classic, I don't care if you hate, hate it all you want it's still a classic.

None of these friends acknowledge the miracle Tatsuki created, depressing it is

Attached: F729E387-36E9-41EF-9621-B94B60E2CA41.jpg (675x1200, 171K)

haha

I'd maybe consider Kemono friends classic in at least its genre if it hadn't gone to shit. One of the more important things to me when it comes to qualifying a classic is consistency.

It’s not funny anymore

bro...

Where can i get official translation for free didn't find anything on the traditional torrent sites

Masterpiece. Instant Classic.

Attached: chinosway.gif (500x278, 1.83M)

Yes it is really good.
Ignore the thread, there were people shitposting Mob to get people to hate it and it worked. You'll get people calling it a masterpiece and boring shit.

>Ignore the thread, there were people shitposting Mob to get people to hate it and it worked.
now I wish people realized that about HxH shitposting

just buy a Crunchyroll subscription bro, it has the highest quality subs and streaming out of all its competitors

>Shitroll shilling

I actually just did. They don't have My Hero Academia though (at least in Germany), which im looking for right now. Really don't wanna spend 100+€ for the actual books and i am not a big fan of fan subs

Ohhh now that's where you may be surprised. Although they're called "slice of life," they're anything but indicative of how the world really is. They are rooted in the real world, based off of the day to day experiences which make up the majority of our lives, but they portray anything but an ordinary world themselves. They distill people down into the core essence of what they are. They extract attributes and characteristics of what make people unique and interesting and exxagerate them 100x. They cut out the bullshit that makes things drudgerous, annoying, and monotonous. They give a character something like extreme social anxiety and at the same time make them the cutest most adoreable person possible where in reality they'd be a depressed, lonely, and broken person. They maintain these impossible relationships between characters, suspended in a timeless void where they're protected from things like dying family members, job changes, and the other bullshit that just happens. Everything is an event; every day is an adventure and life is a wonderful mystery just waiting to be experienced. So, I'd argue that slice of life isn't about life at all. It's what life could be; it's working with the context of the everyday and representing an impossible, idyllic view of it framed in some charming, happy context. The characters are one-dimensional enough to the point where you can project whatever qualities you want onto them in the background, filling them out into more complex and detailed people than the show ever portrays them as you can relate things to your own life, either as a way of thinking about what's similar or what's missing. (1/2)

The end result is a torrent of very powerful feelings that you get while immersing yourself in the reality of the characters. The best part about New Game! is that it takes place in the workplace rather than the painfully common high school. All the characters are adults (although the main character is portrayed as childish and having to learn about the new world into which they've been thrust) and there's much less of the annoying relics of school littering the plot. Plus the one girl learns C++ and brags about building her own game engine from scratch and it includes 100% accurate screenshots of programming language bugs, make jokes about photoshop crashing, and tons of other stuff that I just smile when I encounter. It's hands down the best anime I've seen in my life and I'm saving most of the second season still.

I love Mob

>fairy tail
>308
Yikes