Thoughts on Bakugou's character development so far. Do you feel its going in a good direction

Thoughts on Bakugou's character development so far. Do you feel its going in a good direction

Attached: medium-athah-anime-my-hero-academia-katsuki-bakugou-boku-no-hero-original-imaf9h75zba75xws.jpeg.jpg (832x468, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DD87n0WpFvA&t=547s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fire force rip off!

Watching Bakugou’s character growth has honestly been a trip since I’ve read the manga since it began. There’s a reason he’s everyone’s favorite character, and it’s because he’s just so 3 dimensional. Like sure Deku’s a golden boy who akiramenai’s and all that, but Bakugou started this series thinking his shit didn’t stink, and now he’s at a point where he can work together effectively with others in a semi-professional setting with a resolve strong as steel to be a Hero. He’s just so compelling.

He realized he shouldn't be a jerk when training the kiddos and then went immediately back to being a jerk. He's had character regression.

I fucking hate to be looking at him, his face is too fucking annoying, wtf is that pose hes making

Yes

Pretty Good tho I wish Hori toned down Bakugou shouting

No matter how much of a douchey prick he is, I'll take him over Deku any day

Thoughts on hyper realistic Bakugo? He's in!

Attached: jump force bakugo 2-noscale.jpg (3840x2160, 1.24M)

I’d like to have been the guy who oiled him up that way cuz good he is shiny

They took some liberties with his hair though.

Attached: jump force bakugo 1-noscale.jpg (3840x2160, 948K)

Lackluster in general, he's not AS much of a dick as he was before but he's still an asshole. Him being an asshole alone wouldn't be bad, but he lacks charisma and and anythibg that makes him compelling. Dio's an asshole too but he's got a cool factor Bakugo lacks, so he just still just comes off as obnoxious.

This. As much a i hate e-celebs this fag right here explain Bakugou character and why his so likable perfect
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DD87n0WpFvA&t=547s

It took getting kidnapped and ruining the symbol of peace for him to not act like a cheap 80's movie bully. I never hated him or anything, that loud and rude bullshit is getting old.

>He’s just so compelling
Not really

To you

And to every normal human being

it's fucking terrible and the whole muh character development thing is just doublethink from retarded horny fangirls who try to rationalize away the fact they get wet over a violent sperg

He's got nothing going for him. His primary mode is angry and the 2nd being loud. He bitches more than late game Asuka and he doesn't have the back story or trauma to make it even halfway believable or understandable. He was gifted with the great power but didnt try to act responsibly until after he got raped by villains.

this what the people who think bakugo is a well written character look like

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

This. On the bright side he's a better character than Sasuke so there's that

True, Sasuke was boring and couldn't think for himself for 5 fucking seconds.

I'm more surprised they haven't given him a spin-off. He's popular enough with the fujo crowd that they could milk him for more money.

Sasuke was awesome because he was nuts despite trying to be cool. He was more unpredictable and rebellious than naruto.

sasuke was shit but his cartoonish villain antics like trying to butcher sakura were far more entertaining than reeeee deku x100

His character development would be going in a good direction IF THE SERIES ACTUALLY FOCUSED ON THE MAIN CAST!

Seriously, besides the quick Class A vs Class B arc we got a little while ago we really haven't focused on them much. I get it, they're setting up for the prison break arc, but they've been setting up for that for over a year now. The manga has dropped in Jump from rank 2 to like rank 10 in the process.

He doesn't have any.

him and Shoto should have been the Protagonists instead.

I think it's an interesting subversion.
The world of MHA presents a society where heroes can commit acts of violence and not only get away with it scot-free, but be paid and praised for it.
In any other story, Bakugou would be a villain, but Hori realized that it makes far more sense for an irredeemable, violent psychopath with a murder boner to try to become a hero, simply because it would allow him to hurt more people and do it legally.

That's really not saying much. Like, you picked the absolute bottom of the barrel there, virtually anything is better than that.

Kek, E;R did a number on this faggot

Attached: 1562462470430.jpg (962x1200, 131K)

Stress quirk is a really cool idea, next nigga has to step it it cuz my nigga Redestro is fucking great

Attached: 1562338652138.png (1815x1300, 549K)