Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

SZS anime got licensed for a western release!
twitter.com/Schmullus1/status/1147560425497620480

Attached: dvd.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.vgy.me/7YPsyu.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=d63JM1vgRaQ
youtu.be/StfNeXeyd0Y
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/144074016/
youtube.com/watch?v=QGgYSqT_S4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A decade late.

if it's a decent blu-ray release I might as well grab it

I'm so happy to hear anything SZS related. Almost certainly gonna pick this up. Wonder how much jap set costs.

So many of the jokes are impossible to translate, the manga has a page of references of each page of actual manga.

Just checked, the relatively recent BD box sets are like 15000 yen each on Amazon.

Bure > Rumba > Ringo

GOUIN NI MAI YEAH best op

Koiji Romanesque > any OP and ED

Attached: hellb.webm (640x360, 2.67M)

Attached: OP.png (300x300, 43K)

Ringo > Bure > Rumba
Rumba rap doesn't play into the equation

Sound version?

Attached: 1562112618505.jpg (963x595, 132K)

I wonder if they'll do Joshiraku at some point, that show has also reached cult status, I think.

Wee bit behind the times there, aren't they?
Kinda leaves you in despair.

>Nozomi Entertainment stated that it remains undetermined if the company will release all seasons of the anime.
Is the western disc-buying fanbase for this series big enough to make them do a full release? Guess it was too good to be true after all.

They are taking the delayed laugh to another level.

Attached: july 11 2016.png (848x480, 223K)

I've been meaning to watch this show for a while is it better watching it your self or with someone?

>SZS getting enough sales to warrant S4 and beyond
I BELIEVE

Shaft has no creative people left. It would be a shitshow.

Just let Inu Curry manage all the visuals.

Attached: 1536599453259.png (1280x720, 1.6M)

>implying SZS won't instill creativity and hope into Shaft once more
I BELIEVE

Great timing, I just started this a couple days ago. I'm really enjoying it, I just finished zoku, will read the manga once I'm finished. I'll definitely pick this up.

Attached: szs.png (283x221, 12K)

Is this for the anime or the manga?

Attached: Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 10 (BD 1024x576 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_14.40_[2015.01.16_14.51.23].p (1024x576, 893K)

i.vgy.me/7YPsyu.webm

Watch it by yourself or with someone more familiar with Japan.

Attached: 1521360189729.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Should be anime.

Attached: 1517727754880.jpg (1920x1200, 435K)

Thanks. Couldn't find it on Youtube and DailyMotion was really low quality.

I masturbated to stills from this OP many times when younger

Why can't I find the OP on YouTube anymore

flagged for copyright in jpn

Attached: 1508646212194.png (1600x1200, 261K)

Have you seen the Nozomi catalog? Their whole thing is picking up old, niche, and obscure licenses that other distributors don't want to touch because none of them will make any money.

what are they doing

Pooping, back and forth, forever.

Deep

How will they do the full screen bullet point lists?

They probably won't.

They probably won't. But I'm curious about that episode that has its own set of subtitles, in Japanese, that don't match what's being said by the characters.
Honestly, I feel for the people that have to sub this at all.

But then also Gundam some how.

Attached: 1431004449228.jpg (960x1280, 647K)

They just speak gibberish in that, so you'd only have to sub the jap subs that are already provided for you. Though they changed that segment to just be normal for the disc release anyway (in Japan at least), so not like they have to think about it.

Attached: 1518636657645.png (584x504, 298K)

Very accurate

Attached: matoi3.jpg (225x350, 36K)

>But then also Gundam some how.

They got the blessing from Sunrise so successes are split between the 2

Attached: 1520934909720.png (1039x880, 221K)

Attached: 1458578231126.png (571x312, 68K)

Attached: 1504581060515.gif (500x281, 974K)

a man can dream

Attached: matoi spoiler.png (850x850, 207K)

Since fangroups did it just fine, it pretty much depends on how much work they want to put in. I'm more interested in those fast scrolling phrases before chapter card.

Attached: [Abesu] Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 05 (720p).mkv_snapshot_05.09.931.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>Shaft has no creative people left
Most just went freelance so getting them back is whoever.
Shaft's output is basically nothing in the recent years, though.

Considering the overseas release of the manga literally got cancelled midway, I'm not quite sure, if I'd want to bet on that release.
I fortunately already had all Japanese tanks, so it didn't hit me, but I'd have been pissed.

>but I'd have been pissed.
Please don't remind me.

The gags pin on references to pre-Abe politics and Boku no Pico references, the metaplot is nonexistent in the anime. It is impossible that it will sell. The things that are even relevant still are hyper specific Japanese culture niggles Kumeta's neuroses picked up on like culture festivals and Comiket from the era that it was still a BL event.
Give it to Pine Jam.

I'll take it because the subs I've got for it now can't be any worse than what they'll put out

Expecting something like this

Attached: [00_03_30.794] Arigatou.PaniPoni.Dash.Ep09.[x264.AAC][B70C9937].jpg (853x480, 417K)

i wanna watch this but i feel like a lot of shit will go over my head. happened to me when i watched all of the monogataris.

They better or subbing it is pointless

Can we please get a good comprehensive release of the series so that I don't have to choose between good/complete subs or better image quality?

No, because there’s no guarantee that Nozomi will do all of SZS.

Why doesn't Chiri use a proper weapon?

Kudo is my wife (male)

Shut up Nozomu

>reading the manga
>just reached vol 26

I don't want it to end bros

Attached: 1561434445120.png (643x969, 309K)

Moebius Kouya

youtube.com/watch?v=d63JM1vgRaQ

let it happen, join us

Attached: 1509073261067.jpg (980x650, 445K)

You will be fine.

Remember to continue with Joshiraku.

sasuga

Attached: congratulations.webm (848x480, 975K)

>S4
I just want to see the manga's finale animated.

>taxes
Maybe he should turn to ufotable for that.

I somehow watched this way back not realizing this was an Eva reference. I'm fucking retarded

>scans monthly

>no love for ai
Gomenasai for your shit taste.

Attached: gomen.png (438x444, 135K)

On Thursday it will have been 3 years since the countdown ended.

Attached: 84 pontiac dream.jpg (901x933, 295K)

I ain't buying it unless they sub every single text on screen

What the fuck, it felt like it was only just last year.

Attached: ai kaga.png (1069x597, 253K)

>SZS S4 gets completed and gets a shitton of sales
>SHAFT gets to make Pani-Poni S2 as collateral off it
>SHAFT makes a Voynich Hotel anime adaptation
One can hope

Girl's Locker Room
youtu.be/StfNeXeyd0Y
It's amazing how there's arguably not a single song that's bad, all the OP's and ED's are great, even more so with their full versions, and all the additional OST's are great.

Attached: 1533627819486.jpg (581x495, 42K)

This is a big part of why I didn't like the anime. The other part was that I didn't think they really had the pacing very good, but the anime made it especially hard to get all the references if I didn't pause every five minutes. Maybe it would be different if I was familiar with the culture more, but most of the humor in SZS involved looking through all those ridiculous references just to see how absurd it got.

I remember those threads.

The first 14 volumes of the manga are already in english. I think they just stopped localizing them after that, though.

I'll only buy it if they sub everything properly. I'm not getting my hopes up for this, I don't trust like that

>Voynich Hotel
I just picked up the first volume of that. Are the two related at all? The art style looks remarkably similar, but the two seem to be done by different authors.

>3 years

Attached: 1446438001292.jpg (468x570, 93K)

There's no direct relation between Kumeta and Dowman, but both of them are similar in the sense that they have incredibly distinct slick, clean artstyles and a similar sense of comedy from memory. Also Dowman's artstyle is based off Hellboy and one of the ED's in SZS is a pretty well-done reference to it, so SHAFT or at least old SHAFT have the potential to pull off a faithful adaptation of Dowman's style and story.

Their poops are actually fairly small so they don't go that deep.

Every birthday stated in this scene is just the seiyuu's birthday, except for Nozomu's which is ten days off.

Time for a Netflix adaptation!
Time for a Hollywood movie adaptation made by Disney!

Why is Chiri so shit? She ruined the whole chapter!

Attached: Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 08 (BD 1024x576 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_13.34_[2019.05.17_17.54.03].j (1024x576, 327K)

All the girls were good, though.

do we have to do it again if it releases a second time in english?

>Every character has an americanized name with no puns in sight

I don't see how they expect anyone to watch this. It isn't at all relevant anymore. If every character was Meru, maybe.

I think there are still people out there who watch things because they're good.

I'm just joking, but Chiri's psychotic behaviour does become one of the more common gags or punchlines as the series goes on.

Attached: [qcc] Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 06 (BD 720p h264 AAC) [161DBF27].mkv_snapshot_15.13_[2019.06.19 (1280x720, 428K)

That's absurd

S4 when ?

Never years from now.

Anons... I found the final thread of the 7 year countdown on desuarchive because I wanted to relive the moment...
>mfw tons of people were saying how we'd still have sakurafish left

Attached: 1539484015002.gif (380x288, 2.66M)

What's Maeda-san doing now?

Attached: [qcc] Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 09 (BD 720p h264 AAC) [C4F54CBF].mkv_snapshot_19.48_[2019.07.05 (1280x720, 569K)

He's anime consultant or something like that

>mfw S4

Attached: Retard.png (2560x1600, 363K)

Attached: 1438291249249.jpg (1056x1950, 269K)

How are they going to deal with jokes that require knowledge of jap history and culture?

>Borders doesn't even exist anymore

>mfw they resurrect Matsuki Miyu to voice fujiyoshi

They will just make a clone

Besides Joshiraku, what are some manga with similar humor? Already read most of Dowman's works.

I hope the clone finds a good husband.

Kaere is majestic as fuck.

Ok,now rank the girls

they will make itoshiki say we live in a society

It ends with sensei x kafuka, and kafuka is best girl, married with kids for years.

But i want a ranking

why?
for real they dropped translating the manga at vol. 14 why bother dubbing it over a decade after its release

Maybe they're trying to cash in on its cult status or whatever. It might mean that the prices will be obscenely high when they're released.

Torrenting first 3 seasons what am I in for

Minor inconveniences that you wouldn't think about unless you had autism

Some of the best openings you will ever see,maybe

this

>Prissy Shun
>D. Molly Shun
>Eva Present
>Evelyn Deed
I love it

local man is in despair
more news at 9

don't open it

A cute couple doing cute things

Attached: HappyMatoi.jpg (411x389, 54K)

Suicide

Attached: zetsubou op.png (350x249, 160K)

Attached: matoi4.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

ai a cute

It will flop.
I mean how to you convey all those references, political and cultural jokes to a western audience?

we just gotta get every one of us on Yea Forums to buy this thing so as to make up for the majority of the population who'll simply disregard it as old garbage.

by editing it and adding in new and modern western references of course

Marion Young is another good one

are they gonna add a episode of the characters dabbing and eating tide pods

They'll make up their own references with shows like The Office, Friends, etc and make a bunch of subtle Trump insults. Eva references can stay since it's mainstream now.

>one of the girls has my name

Attached: 1548276891720.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Local man complains about everything

**SAA IKOU ZE
ZETSUBOU NO WAZUKA NA
KOCCHI GAWA E
KITTO SHANGURIRA DA YO
KIMI TO NARA AIKOTOBA
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM**

well,shit

Attached: 1561606618687.gif (602x476, 89K)

DES

Attached: suimasen.png (1600x900, 1.4M)

Which one

>Yea Forumsnon's daily life

99% chance the blackboard notes won't be translated at all, and all japanese political jokes and such will be replaced with American ones.

Art lessons taught by a bunch of retards

Did it actually coincide with anything? End of Manga?

Attached: not stalker.jpg (540x305, 31K)

>literally just becomes Raimiposting

>modern western references
Please no I just want to watch it as it aired with everything properly translated, even if some of the jokes go over my head

eternally correct answer.

RUMBARUMBARUMBARUMBARUMBA

I watched every single season of this anime and barely remember it outside of the Perry episode. I should I rewatch it or read it?

Attached: 1561467807999.gif (443x436, 333K)

I liked the manga more due to the ending. All the remaining content was largely picked through by the anime so you wouldn't miss out on much. Reading is faster than watching so there's another reason to go for the manga.

Attached: Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei v19_Ch.189_07.jpg (1067x1600, 575K)

holy shit what

>that pic
Literally based.

Why does Kumeta hate Japanese soccer so much?

Attached: 1468281068995.png (329x356, 185K)

So this is the power of KANOUSEI

>only about a hundred of the 300 chapters are animated

>six more seasons and four more OVAs
Can't wait.

Hope it's as good as the english Pani Poni DVD release.

Imagine having this girl as your wife.

Attached: [qcc] Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 02 (BD 720p h264 AAC) [642FBC61].mkv_snapshot_13.38_[2019.06.14 (1280x720, 507K)

Link me? I want to revel as well

Imagine having Matoi as your gf and breaking up with her to get with some whore.

Attached: Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei v21_Ch.201_03.jpg (869x1288, 234K)

Attached: do not open.jpg (1600x1024, 194K)

Did we ever get those lyrics translated?

>"I'm not kissing anyone!"
>ends up living in a harem with 12 Kafukas and one Kafuka (male)

>scans
SZS still isn't completely translated?
You poor dekinais.
Didn't follow the Joshiraku scans either, but I'd be surprised, if that wasn't done, yet.

Only if Shaft gets to create a DuckTales anime!
Also, Darkwing Duck by Trigger, Gummybears by KyoAni, and TaleSpin by Sunrise.

SZS is. user was talking about Joshiraku.

Joshiraku is 6 tanks, and it's been YEARS.
How the fuck is that not translated, yet?

Where is the problem? Raws? TL? Editing?

Yes

Yeah, Joshiraku is completely translated, I don't know what the other user is on about.

Joshiraku is fully translated though.

An anime about a teacher and his harem of underaged girls? In this decade? in this year? In this country? Localized entirely for English-speakers? May I see it?

i'm surprised no one said anything about kakushigoto yet. does anyone have the animated pv for it?

First Manabi Straight and now this

it's cool that I can finally support my favourite anime 10 years past it's revelancy without importing

don't even joke about that

>"impeach drumpf" written next to Kaere complaining about sexual harassment

if we buy enough copies then they will

What is Kumeta doing now?

Hello Yea Forums.

It can probably all be explained in a logical way. Maybe they're just psychics channeling spirits of underage girls. Or something like that.

Attached: abiru.jpg (1920x1200, 323K)

No.

sneed

Kakushigoto

>Publisher, this wierd text keeps appearing all over my screen!
>No editor, that's just the TL notes

Everytime I see or hear zetsubou restaurant I'm reminded of that doujin.

Attached: [qcc] Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 02 (BD 720p h264 AAC) [642FBC61].mkv_snapshot_22.30_[2019.06.14 (1280x720, 420K)

is damedesuyo in charge of these names what the fuck

It will be shit, they won't be subbing the background stuff.

a manga written by a Japanese right-wing conspiracy theorist adapted by the industry's leading mushroom trip studio adapted for Western use

there will still be weebs who claim it's deep and whatnot

this is a SZS thread and not an SnK one

>Conspiracy theorist

To be fair: It only turns into a harem in the literal sense in the final volume.

Also, please no localization for fuck's sake. Translate it. That's all SZS needs.

Kouji Kumeta is basically the Japanese Lovecraft of black comedy.

>An anime about a teacher and his harem of underaged girls?
But he's married to one girl only

Attached: 1436238000194.png (762x206, 24K)

But that one girl literally is all of them.

>adapted for Western use
As long as you remove that, it sounds awesome.

>Nozomi Entertainment stated that it remains undetermined if the company will release all seasons of the anime.
This is my big concern even though I will almost certainly buy the bluray. How stand alone is the first season? How do the next 2 seasons compare to the first?

There's no ongoing storyline in the anime, you'd only miss character introductions if you jumped between seasons.
First season is the more animated one, second season is where the animation team goes ~creative~, third season looks cheap on comparison

The first can stand by itself. There is an overarching story in the manga, but the anime never got there (even though it did hint at it hard at times).
Honestly the first season is probably my favorite, Shaft were still in full on experimental poor mode, the show got more restrained and repetitive as it went on. Kinda like everything else Shaft has ever done.

I think Zan was even better than the first season.

Helpful information, thanks.

>I think Zan was even better than the first season.

.,,.. > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > Ringo > Bure > Rumba > ....,.

I want S4.

>the show got more restrained and repetitive as it went on
Agree that Zan was a much more standard adaptation, but Zoku is by far the most creatively unrestrained and wild thing Shaft has ever made. S1 is tame in comparison.

So excluding the journalist, Nozomi married 13 girls and 1 boy right?

I literally just finished watching all 44 episodes out of nowhere. Wtf is this coincidence?

Yes

So he didn't marry the pyramid scheme girls, and was Usui also a replacemwnt? Nozomu?

Was Usui also a replacement Nozomu?

The only correct answer.

Chiri best girl.

Rumba rap is my favourite, but yes, excluding it Ringo is the best.

Again, I keep reading that he ended up with 12 female Kafuka, but I count 13, even ignoring the journalist.

>coincidence
There are no coincidences.
It was all already chiseled in stone 13.5 billion years ago.

No but seriously, I out of nowhere decided to watch a couple of episodes after learning of the ending. Ended up watching all 44 episodes, only ended finishing them a few hours ago and wanted to discuss it, saw this thread right now.
But no one else is discussing it goddamnit.

>But no one else is discussing it goddamnit.
Sorry. If you want a recommendation on what to do now: Read the manga's finale.
Chances are you'll also extremely enjoy Joshiraku.

I reread the final chapter and counted 11 brides+Jun: Chiri, Abiru, Kimura, Meru, Ai, Harumi, Matoi, Kiri, Maria, Mayo and Nami
None of the silhouettes in the epilogue belong to somebody else so I don't know who the 13th is

Attached: x10.png (1080x1600, 365K)

Attached: IMG_20180528_233537.jpg (768x1024, 187K)

Attached: x11.png (1080x1600, 378K)

chapter 8 never ever

11 girls here, then Chiri and Maria in the next chapter, with Jun.

Attached: 12 (2).jpg (869x1288, 208K)

I already read the finale. I just wanna talk about it.

Kumeta is right-wing? His opinions seemed all over the place when I watched the series. I can see how he can be a conspiracy theorist though.

Attached: 51109a1ecff2a09c2182aa91a23c0acc.jpg (340x191, 10K)

He's not far right or anything. His politics pretty much line up exactly with Shinzo Abe, from what I can tell. Hell, even Kumeta's new manga is all "HAVE A DAUGHTER YOU STUPID OTAKU FUCKS".

Imagine being Kumeta's daughter and having to listen to him ramble about Japan's societal ills. Must be a fucking dream

No

Attached: Matoi.jpg (164x244, 18K)

Komori is the real best girl. She was practically his wife starting S2.

Komori is the one that was a shut-in, you clearly meant to say Matoi, the stalker

I know who Komori is, starting from S2 onwards, she starts living with Nozomu, cooks for him, takes care of Majiru and whenever he's home they're always together. Matoi is always behind him.

Literally exactly.

Ae, Zutto

Whenever I read manga, I imagine a chorus of girls faintly enunciating the sound effects like they do in the SZS anime.

The paper blogs in Kakushigoto aren't nearly as depressing or wild as the ones in SZS. I guess that means Kumeta is doing better as a person, but I miss the vividly dark Kumeta blogs.

must be trippy on the days Kafuka takes over her body

What happened 7 years later? Either anime or manga.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/144074016/
I think they're talking about that

newfag

>Kakushigoto
Dropped that on volume one.
Has it gotten any better, i.e. more SZS?

Comfiest OST in the world
youtube.com/watch?v=QGgYSqT_S4Q

Has it been seven years since they licensed the manga?

Because that would be amazing.

I love the anime and I was still able to catch some references, but how is the localization of the manga? I will give it some thought if it's done well.

Del Rey's discontinued translation is very good. It didn't "localize" any of the jokes and had explanatory end notes.

Robin Patrons and Connie Marx are actually clever as fuck. They sound like Soundcloud girl rappers.

I'm pretty sure Heidi Holmes is a pornstar now.

Angelic

They capture the journalist and make her a Kafuka. That's lucky 13.

Even discounting the journalist, there are 13 other girls and 1 boy. They also didn't capture her, she got in an accident, got blood donated by the girls, Akagi Ann's DNA got into her, stuff happened after which she fell in love with Nozomu as well, influenced by An. It's not like the other girls immediately fell in love with Nozomu after turning into a Kafuka.

YAMERO
NO MORE NEWFAGGOTS

Attached: Obession_b2c441_6905068.jpg (900x506, 57K)

NO WAIT user STOP
NOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT

Attached: rumba rumba rumba rumba rumba.jpg (960x525, 58K)

Real possibility. This is one anime that westerners would easily enjoy... though they would be spooked by the largely female cast.

If the translators don't provide notes on the jokes this show is not gonna be understood by foreigners, especially any puns.

The Kafukollective is presented as horror show shit, so I was thinking captured.

Also, which of the Despair Girls are missing, if the journalist isn't 13?

What is that a cap of? Netflix?

I think it's official DVD release sub

>July 2009
That was when I first found Yea Forums I think.
It's been 10 years. God dammit.

Attached: 1532966643306.jpg (704x396, 26K)

Look at
11 girls here, next chapter has Chiri and Maria come in, and ends with Nozomu marrying Jun, final chapter is him having children with all of them, except Jun obviously, and the final chapter has the journalist entering the harem.
I know that the final chapter makes it look like a horror show, but even the author said that it turned out more horror like than he intended. Remember that a lot of time must have passed between the accident and the wedding. Ana's spirit definitely influenced her to fall in love with Nozomu, but she still did on her own volition. Everyone is happy, and excluding the journalist, all 14 of those suicidal people would've been dead if not for Akagi Ann and Kafuka gets to love on as well, both in the children, and the new member. I see it only as a happy story.

The fan subs were actually half decent for this show because you had so many fucking puns that made no sense to westerners.

What are you talking about? Such terrible thing as newfaggots couldn't possibly be on the board i post

>just 10

I started watching this show because of the countdown posts. Sadly something like that can never happen again because it would get banned.

But user... what is summer?

What a strange turn of events, the SZS countdown got one of the biggest stickies this site has ever seen (8000 posts!) with music and everything, but less than a year later, Sakurafish got banned. An ethos change so abrupt it'd give you whiplash.

>'current Yea Forums has no board culture'
gee whiz I wonder why

the only unhappy person is the Nozomu accountant that has to pay for all the bogus marriages and divorces

Attached: 1341631779177.png (718x787, 189K)

The family is really really rich

>Sakurafish got banned
On the other hand, everyone likes Sakurafish now that it's banned. So, in a way, he did post it every day until we liked it.

galactic brain 500 IQ play

Attached: everybodydespair.jpg (500x342, 41K)

That's weird I just started rewatching the series today.

Chiri = Kiri > the rest > 普通

Reminder that being normal is the best.

Attached: normal is best.jpg (704x400, 33K)

But Matoi is better

>western release
Who gives a shit.
A horrible way to start a SZS thread.

Nah it worked fine.

After much consideration, I must conclude that Rin is the sexiest.