Nothing ever happens

>nothing ever happens
>the manga
fuck this shit

Attached: 15.png (926x1300, 449K)

I jumped off at ch 5.
Why didnt you?

You're absolutely fucking delusional if you think that way. I'm glad you're not writing stories, I bet you would kill characters like action figures.

>boku no filler academia fags are this averse to the idea of having stakes
I'm glad nobody takes you seriously.

>hundrets of quirk users
>everyone just charges and fights close distance or shoots projectiles
I thought that it couldn't get worse after Overhaul arc. Guess I was wrong. Its shameful how long it took me to finally drop it

Attached: 1484949214191.jpg (780x900, 154K)

I hate Shiggs and his gang so much.

Agree. At this point even a random man with a gun would do more damage than a whole city of quirk users.

Easily the worst main antagonist of any work of fiction.

>False dichotomy :the post

I'm just curious what Death Touch Man is supposed to do against Super Strength Guy, who also has six other powers. I mean, it's pretty easy to defeat him if you have super strength. Just take something heavy, like a truck, and throw it at him.

What's he going to do, disintegrate a three-tonner or a fuel tanker flung directly at his face? Even Superman would be momentarily inconvenienced by shit like that.

>I'm just curious what Death Touch Man is supposed to do against Super Strength Guy, who also has six other powers.
I cannot believe people are asking this question.

Probably his quirk will evolve to the point where everything around him will immediately decay.

Clearly The Shiggster is in the process if getting a major buff to his quirk. Likely this will make for an end result that would allows for better prolonged fighting scenes.

Having high stakes does not require you to constantly kill off characters. You just have to make it so that the characters are in danger of losing something important to them, I'd argue this as already been set up in the overhaul arc, we saw mag get popped and Compress lose his arm, both things had lingering consequences and make it some more possible that some of the league would/will not survive the current arc. We all known Shiggy isn't going to die here, and the same is more than likely true of Dabi and Toga, but Twice Spinner and Compress are far from being guaranteed to walk out of this alive.

Attached: Evildadknowsbest.png (602x1051, 442K)

>nothing ever happens
>the manga
>bnha

You don't know the meaning of the phrase.

Attached: e14.png (836x1200, 329K)

Mirio should have died, Endeavor should have died, unironically All Might is the only one that shouldn't have died.

Chisaki should have stayed as a villain, Toga shouldn't have killed that Killer Queen woman so easily, the league of villains should have been taken by Redestro and tortured into becoming part of them... But no... HORIKOSHI CANNOT EVEN REMEBER THE SHIT THAT HE WROTE 20 CHAPTERS AGO

this manga peaked really fucking quick
I thought I was too WISE and MATURE to like shonen anymore but when I read kimetsu no yaiba I realised this series is just shit

Mirio is fine, he suffered s severe consequence and can now be used as a "powerless" but heroic character if the story calls for it, as well as being a potential source of motivation for Deku and others if they catch wind of the possibility of curing his condition.

Endeavor's story arc is clearly not over yet.

I'm not sure what point keeping Chisaki and bomb reporter around would have been, they served there purpose in the story and where brutalized by the league to show that they are dangerous. Similarly the league being assimilated into Redestro's group wouldn't have made much sense story-wise. The story has always been about 3 things: Deku becoming a hero, Shiggy becoming a villain, and the conflict between All for One and One for all, Redestro and company hijacking the role of primary antagonist does not serve that at all.

Attached: 1453969141754.png (860x585, 365K)

>Rent free

I guess you prefer Deku and his classmates, then?

You need to be at least 18 to post here.

>I'm just curious to see how someone with a one touch kill quirk can do against someone with super strength.

Attached: 1529032997221.jpg (783x586, 141K)

It took Deku countless chapters to realize that he can kick. Deku will never make it to "I'll just throw things at him," and he'll have an entire chapter devoted to "if I hit him at full strength, he'll die, but if I don't, I'll die!" whilst standing still because the story can't afford to have either connect with a blow.

>It took Deku countless chapters to realize that he can kick.
He kicked before he developed shoot style

>Deku will never make it to "I'll just throw things at him,"
???

Attached: 0154-004.jpg (1067x1600, 400K)

>The author doing something against one enemy that can actually react to it means he won't conveniently forget against the one that can't
Get out