What the FUCK was their problem?

what the FUCK was their problem?

Attached: dominion-tank-police.jpg (800x800, 131K)

>that pointless music interlude
So old fashioned.

It was a distraction

But yes also blatant fan service

The Cat Sisters were the original waifus and the lack of lewd fanart of them makes me sad.

Nothing, they were living their lives to their fullest

I saw Tank Police as part of the Saturday Japanimation double feature with Akira that Sci-Fi channel did in the early 90's. I recorded it of C-band satellite and wore that VHS cassette out watching it repeatedly. That was my introduction to anime.

Lack of money.

Attached: 106.gif (500x375, 1021K)

Tall cat girls to be more precise

Not enough dicking.

KEEP YOUR BODY MOVIN
KEEP YOUR BODY GROOVIN

>look up how tall they are on a wiki
>6'4"
Damn, I was about to recommend Aisha since there's a fair amount of lewd content from her and 5'6" is a decent height but that was surprising.

She's 5'6? Could have sworn she was shorter.

She looks short next to Gene and Suzuka, but he's 5'11" and in Japan that's like being 6'5".

Huh, I'm guessing anidb really has to fix that part of her bio. Anyway I do like this ova series

Bump for catgirls

They were sex dolls gone rogue and full manhating
They were cyberpunk feminazis. Shirow was really beyond his time

Now that I look into it, anidb may be right. Many places are saying 161cm and others are giving me 167cm. I'll see if I can find some official documentation.

Alright, take your time on that

Which surprises me since they were made as sexbots

Attached: 3e73dd59d32b2dac062c573928f33268.png (1101x1412, 3.57M)

Well I don't remember their story per se, ,last time I watched this in 2002 or 3, so don't quote me on this but aren't they some sort of sex slave gene edited kinda thingies which aren't exactly embraced in society in the the grim darkness of the piss infused tokyo dystopia.

So if you can't get a proper job I suppose your only option is stealing piss from a piss bank.

>full manhating
lol,no, read it again

Also on that they're both 185cm, dang especially coming from someone who's 171cm

Not enough sex

They probably have done it off screen though I do know what you mean