Cardfight!! Vanguard

Armed with a brand new power, Ibuki walks the path of repentance. In order to join the Koshien as a member of Fukuhara, he engages Asaka in a fight.

Attached: av04.jpg (560x314, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XixgNEsaDs&list=PLZaz0lCoygowRXOL4Qf4ckkHX2MZYf56X&index=62
mangadex.org/title/35629/another-vanguard-seidou-no-asuka
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zxxgq2NExY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOWA-SA WA TSUMI!

Attached: BRANCH CHIEF.png (1920x1964, 2.08M)

COTD (7/1):

V-BT05/014 RR 力ある賢者 バイロン Powerful Sage, Bairon
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Royal Paladin – Giant
Imaginary Gift: Force
Power 13000
AUTO (VC/RC) When your other rear-guard is placed, this unit gets Power+3000 until end of turn.
ACT (RC) 1/Turn If your damage zone has more cards than your opponent, COST [Soul Blast 1 & Discard a card from hand] and draw two cards.

Attached: vgd_today701_01_5166m4489.png (350x510, 455K)

V-BT05/028 R ピュアブライト・ユニコーン Pure Bright Unicorn
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Royal Paladin – High Beast
Power 7000
Shield 10000
AUTO (RC) When placed, if your front row has three units, Soul Charge 1.
AUTO (RC) When placed, if you have five or more units, this unit gets Power+5000 until end of turn.

Attached: vgd_today701_02_5166m4489.png (350x510, 456K)

(7/2):

V-BT05/039 R ランドショッカー・ドラゴン Land Shocker Dragon
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Narukami – Thunder Dragon
Imaginary Gift: Accel
Power 12000
ACT (VC) COST [Counter Blast 1 & Soul Blast 1], choose one of your opponent’s rear-guards in the front row, bind it, and if you did, two of your units in the column of that unit get Power+5000 until end of that turn.

Attached: vgd_today702_01_17379nk68847.png (350x510, 438K)

V-BT05/068 C ブラットアロー・ドラゴン Brat Arrow Dragon
Power 12000
CONT (RC) During your turn, if this is on an additional (RC), this unit gets Power+5000
CONT (RC) During the battle it attacks, your opponent cannot use AUTO abilities.

Attached: vgd_today702_02_17379nk68847.png (350x510, 497K)

(7/3):

V-BT05/015 RR 大いなる賢者 バロン Great Sage, Barron
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Royal Paladin – Giant
Power 10000
Shield 5000
AUTO (RC) 1/Turn When your other unit attacks, you may have that unit get Power+5000 until end of that battle. If the unit with +5000 is grade 3 or greater, then COST [Counter Blast 1 & retire this unit], and that unit gets Critical+1 until end of turn.

Attached: vgd_today703_01_7295rp65035.png (350x510, 413K)

V-BT05/026 R 端厳の騎士 ヘンギストKnight of Severity, Hengist
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Royal Paladin – Elf
Imaginary Gift: Force
Power 13000
AUTO (VC) When it attacks, COST [Soul Blast 2 grade 3], call any number of cards from hand to (RC), and those units get Power+10000 until end of turn. If you have three or more rear-guards, when your opponent would call cards to (GC) from hand, he or she must call two or more at the same time.

Attached: vgd_today703_02_7295rp65035.png (350x510, 506K)

(7/4):

V-BT05/019 RR メイデン・オブ・ライブラ Maiden of Libra
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Oracle Think Tank – Angel
Power 9000
Shield 5000
AUTO (VC/RC) At the end of the battle it attacked a vanguard while boosted, COST [Counter Blast 1], and draw a card.
ACT (RC) 1/Turn COST [Discard a card from hand], and this unit gets Power+10000 until end of turn.

Attached: vgd_today704_01_6640or263828.png (350x510, 434K)

V-BT05/032 R コンヴォイ・エンジェル Convoy Angel
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Oracle Think Tank – Angel
Power 9000
Shield 5000
AUTO When this card is discarded from hand during your turn, you may put this card into your soul.

Attached: vgd_today704_02_6640or263828.png (350x510, 411K)

V-BT05/034 R ディバイナー・エンジェル Diviner Angel
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Oracle Think Tank – Angel
Power 8000
Shield 10000
AUTO When this card is discarded from hand during your turn, COST [Counter Blast 1], and draw a card.

Attached: vgd_today704_03_6640or263828.png (350x510, 402K)

(7/5):

V-BT05/005 VR 抹消者 ガントレッドバスター・ドラゴン Eradicator, Gauntlet Buster Dragon
Imaginary Gift: Accel
Power 12000
CONT (VC) During your turn, this unit gets Power+5000/Critical+1 for each open (RC) in your opponent’s front row.
ACT (VC) COST [Counter Blast 1 & Discard a card from hand], bind all of your opponent’s rear-guards in the front row. You may move all of your opponent’s back row rear-guards to (RC) in the same column.

Attached: vgd_today705_01_1543n06k3780.png (350x510, 441K)

V-BT05/024 RR 覇軍の抹消者 ズイタン Supreme Army Eradicator, Zuitan
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Narukami – Human
Power 9000
Shield 5000
AUTO (RC) When your opponent’s rear-guard is bound during your turn, this unit and all of your “Eradicator, Gauntlet Buster Dragon” on (VC) and (RC) get Power+5000 until end of turn.
AUTO (RC) At the end of the battle it attacked a vanguard, if your opponent does not have rear-guards in the front row, COST [Put this unit into your soul] and draw a card.

Attached: vgd_today705_02_1543n06k3780 (1).png (350x510, 436K)

Stronghold of the Black Chains, Hoel
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Gold Paladin – Human
Power 8000
Shield 10000
[CONT](RC):Your other unit in the same column as this unit that was placed this turn gets [Power] +5000. If “Advance of the Black Chains, Kahedin” is on your (VC) or (RC), it gets [Power] +10000 instead of +5000.

Attached: unknown-88.png (853x480, 789K)

Advance of the Black Chains, Kahedin
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Gold Paladin – Human
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC):When placed, [COST][Counter-Blast 1 & discard a card from your hand], look at three cards from the top of your deck, call one card from among them to (RC), shuffle your deck, and if “Stronghold of the Black Chains, Hoel” is on your (VC) or (RC), draw a card.

Attached: unknown-89.png (853x480, 674K)

Blazing Lion, Platina Ezel
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Gold Paladin – Human
Power 12000
[ACT](VC):[COST][Counter-Blast 1], and change this turn’s first drive check to “look at two cards from the top of your deck, reveal one card from among them in your trigger zone, and call one card from among them to (RC).”. If your soul has two or more grade 3 cards, change the second drive check of the turn and more as well.

Attached: unknown-90.png (853x480, 812K)

I still can't believe they're skipping right to the end of the koshien. What's the point of a tournament if you're going to skip 90% of it?

The tournament is likely a catalyst for the bigger plot. Basically an excuse to get all these characters together so stuff can happen.

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT! NEW EPISODE IS UP!
youtube.com/watch?v=-XixgNEsaDs&list=PLZaz0lCoygowRXOL4Qf4ckkHX2MZYf56X&index=62

Attached: 75518342_p6.png (628x788, 371K)

Dead thread for a dead show
Its called, I believe, Having a shit series with shitty writers

you forgot to attach a Spectre to your psot

Youre right.
>>>Ren sama orewa cant nottu please you anymore what will I dooooo?
*psyqualia sounds*
>OREWA BUSHI, LUCIER SILVER STOOOOTM
>heh, youre lucky im here, after all, i am a messiah, and will save yall from yallselfs
*yamn* what a boring episode, even by cardfight standards

Attached: 1535264136875.png (1000x1412, 2.79M)

The tournament doesn't matter. What comes after as a result of it does though
Also the writer of the series really hates tournament arcs

Ibuki became such a likable character in the span of 3 episodes. Wow.

I enjoyed the episode, but it was a bit too fast in certain points. I literally had to stop to check how every single Pale Moon card works at a certain point. And the conclusion was that []It's a crazy and overexpensive piece of wonder[]

I can't spoiler tags it seems

>The tournament doesn't matter.
What a meme

Attached: 1525931534614.png (1366x768, 934K)

man why even have Vermillion anymore

I'd say Vermillion was for budget players but they also printed BetterVermillion in this set at the same rarity

It's a backdrop, not the focus of the season

For legion retrains

Asaka's ass

Attached: ASAKA ASS.png (1440x810, 1.62M)

>HS 720p and 1080p for this episode have same file size
I wonder if it's CR or HS fault.

Maybe HS uploaded the wrong file

Based

>Yuri is revealed to be on Harumi High's team
>will likely get next to no lines because the Koshien is a farce
the sadness

Attached: Yuri Cameo.png (1224x530, 765K)

you guys should just give up and join us yugiohchads

Attached: Yuto,_Ruri,_Shun_104-2.jpg (599x555, 84K)

What is there to give up? both card game anime can exist at the same time coexistence is the only way forward

Don't reply to the Spectrefag.

>posting Arc-V
Ah hell no.
I rather have the thread die than it be your containment thread.

We could also just not have the thread die for the first time in months

>Aichi's team got third place
why are they such fucking jobbers?

Aichi insists on keeping Shingo on the main roster instead of based Maki

Because lol S1 reference tehe!

Attached: 1525533749758.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Sure

Pale Moon in general is one of the tougher decks to understand so you're doing fine it just works

GBT's ass

Then what is the focus?
We already recovered from delete

>Don't reply
The best advice in this thread

Attached: 1533062583734.jpg (1024x575, 44K)

The focus is on the rest of the missing memories(primarily Misaki, Aichi and Kourin's) as well as likely Nome/timeline fuckery
It's why several episodes but this one had that soft opening with Aichi walking and thinking about what's missing and this episode had that 30 second scene with Aichi and Kourin staring at each other

>mfw trying to understand jumping jill, purple trapezist and midnight bunny plays
Also Lucqier confirmed for the next booster set, Pale Moon is BLACK

Attached: 1501991502200.png (1014x720, 1.04M)

>mfw watching this episode

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cardfight!! Vanguard - Zoku Koukousei-hen - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.29_[2019.06.24_ (1280x720, 152K)

Is male bonding part of the Koshien

Attached: Preview.png (960x540, 671K)

Fuck Yuri. That's Japan pirate behind Mamoru. When do we get to see more of him?

Ruri was worst Ruri. Idk why they shilled her so much at the start

Next episode looks like Harumi vs Fukuhara so really soon

Reminder that Japan is reairing the original Vanguard daily to prepare for Vanguard Zero's release

Attached: D-zMWpKVUAEZVrf.jpg large.jpg (903x1275, 102K)

Delusional

>Cardfight Vanguard Ex confirmed to have Gift 2 and every single booster released including Raging Tatics which comes out a week before the game
Neato, Furyu really stepping it up on this game. Usually we get cucked out a set or two even if it came out a couple months before. The only thing that sucks is some of the clans are waiting till the end of the year to get their new support (Genesis, AF, GN etc) and Furyu has never done any DLC for their Vanguard Games. Maybe since its on the PS4 and Switch this time they'll consider it hopefully.

Attached: section04_img01.png (996x490, 504K)

At the least we get news on it in 2 weeks, be it a release date or possible cancellation.

New ED will be titled Gift by ARGONAVIS.

Verno being the Genesis rep gives me hope we'll get dlc through the end of the 2nd year at least. Having her and then not adding the inevitable RRR Amaruda from Genesis' 2nd wave seems strange.

will Gear Chronicles ever get any love in V?

Probably not sinse no chrono

They have been purposefully ignoring Gear Chronicle existing in V.
Even in the montages with random cards being displayed, no Gears
may as well be its own super subtle plot point
singularity bro chrono might still exist

people said the same thing about Nubatama and RRR Shiranui with Kazumi's reveal

>Even in the montages with random cards being displayed, no Gears
>may as well be its own super subtle plot point
Inb4 they create Gears again

>nome's grand plan that required removing Takuto is to recreate the experiment that resulted in Gear Chronicle being a thing using Kourin
>Stride Gate 2.0

We haven't seen Nubatama's RRR yet.

It’s Tamahagane.

Keep in mind we’re likely getting more Nubatama support soon since they only got 10 cards in the set and no trigger reprints. Shiranui could be in there.

>the inevitable RRR "G-unit lol"
Kagero really lives rent free in this fanbase's head

It's a fair thing to assume with Mamoru appearing but yeah probably unlikely unless July throws a curveball

Attached: OVERLORD.png (974x1442, 1.41M)

KING

Overlord still isn't in charge of the dragon empire and the real boss will never get a card

>and the real boss will never get a card
tell that to MC

And like Valeos, it took forever unless you count Glory Maelstrom since it was being possessed by Valeos
The Dragon Emperor has so far gone through two iterations of the game without even a sign

Gear Chronicle eventually

Attached: 75586516_p0.jpg (2048x2048, 2.1M)

keep telling yourself that

I expect nothing extra from Furyu

>Thread on prerelease of magic shit
Iamgine being this dumb

You’re implying most people who browse these threads play magic. Also these threads are always dead so I doubt it’s that.

>Yuri is actually in V
>Never shown
Fuck you too, Itou.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-06 [Sub][Dimension 9] Cardfight Vanguard Official Animation - Ruler's Resolu (453x310, 214K)

She was in episode 27 alongside Gai

I actually really don't like watching Asaka play, at least in V, because she keeps making suboptimal plays and her deck is jank. A good constructed PM deck can make a whopping 9 attack turn with almost all the attacks being able to hit a damage checked force vanguard. It requires a specific setup as well as 3 cards to soulblast and 4 open damage, but it is doable.

Asaka's greatest weakness is the anime's aversion to super huge combos

said it before but something big causes a drop in posters I blame the end of the zombie arc dragging on

I think it was the game itself. There was a significant drop in quality from vbt03 onwards.

That could be it too
>BT04 was the first of two bad jokes
>EB05 was Bermuda Hell(decline starts here)
>EB06 was the other bad joke
>current massive decline
EB07, EB08 and BT05 feel like a really good return to form but people aren't here to talk about them

Yeah there’s not much game posting in these threads anymore.

I miss the early days where we had a bunch of game posting and anime posting and want to revive it
Here's one super strong EB07 Nova Grappler deck though for anyone that cares
>8 crit because Novas don't need fronts these days
>Grantz dragon for east restands
>shout to recoup hand/combo with bird and sending cards to soul actively hurts granblue while decking them out
>only 2 boomerang because the focus is on speed and efficiency so not much CC
>3 Stylish Hustler for the recursion against Kagero and 7 really big beaters is enough
>4 Kick Kick Typhoon to get the G3 above 13k

Attached: 201976185143.png (600x616, 295K)

>not 12 crit

I explored 12c but realized I'm only mortal and can't drop heals or draw PGs especially with Force II running around. Gauntlet Buster worries me enough

I actually took out Shout and put Transraizer in for CC. He works really well. I also teched in a few Drill the Duals. He’s really good with Jack or Illuminal.

Drill the Dual kicked my ass earlier and I can definitely see its merits. I'm just concerned and focused on the draw power and removing potential damage triggers

>mfw no soul delete in VG

Take a good long look at your one Tachikaze cameo for the year

Attached: Tachikaze Cameo.png (960x540, 760K)

soul deleting/removal would be stupid right now it'd range from either worthless(random) to way too strong(targeted removal)

He looks the part

>completely moved over to The End
>we'll never get to see the superior overlord ever again.
This sucks, man.

Kai can't afford using ZA GREATO anymore

Attached: ZA WALLET.png (1442x670, 325K)

I JUST WANTED TO PLAY MY FAVOURITE CLAN BUT BUSHI DECIDED TO MAKE HALF THE BOX VALUE CARDS USELESS GARBAGE.

Attached: 1546141419976.png (1668x395, 440K)

Just play base Overlord with The End when that comes out. It'll definitely be cheaper

>Gimp yourself by playing a shittier version of a deck that's already struggling to keep up with the new support.
Plus, the great was always my favourite overlord, so I'll just sell a kidney to buy the 4 copies or smth.

>mfw favorite deck not even in V.

Attached: 1541093663491.jpg (540x548, 42K)

It's actually the superior build and means not having to run that shitty Neoflame

I disagree.
Even if Neoflame basically just reads "Gives your vanguard 5k" it's still better than running the End as your main G3.
It's a hail mary that you have to win when you use or lose the next turn because you went -2 to do it.
The Great is a -1 while shooting out the same number of attacks and works with a blademaster in soul instead of just another overlord, so you can mix the builds, since you run the Wyvern bros in Kagero an anyways.
Also recurring a vanilla from drop on ride is pretty good, since you can intercept with it and it goes from a -1 to a net neutral for that turn.

The End is like a 2-3 of that's basically Waterfall 2, you tech in a few copies as a hail mary and steal games.

Never considered DOTG in that way, just going with the flow

Nice concession

Attached: 1541557189824.jpg (600x800, 106K)

who the fuck even uses Drachna? Hes like the worst fucking Zeroth dragon

Just a little under two weeks until the product stream. What will the future look like?

No

im lost. this wasn't the real tournament?

male bonding makes male friendship even stronger and also makes you bond stronger with your vanguard

Attached: Ride The Vanguard!.jpg (720x1000, 187K)

>grand tourney is going to be over in 4 episodes flat
>no climb to see the student council accept the game more and get good
>even less development for the student council in general now that they won't be needed for the tourney since it'll be over
>no episode where Aichi and Misaki for some reason have to sit out and Naoki has to rally the shitters
>no beach episode
>no passionate battles against other schools and randos who may or may not actually throw a wrench in the plan of the MCs, like the tachi gang way back in OG
>instead all we have to look forward to are shitty montages of the teams fighting and rushed fights

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-19-20h25m10s729.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

this episode was disappointing, why shoving both things happening instead of focusing in ibuki paying for his mistakes?

We spent the last two episodes seeing him suffer for the shit he caused. All that’s left is to see him own up to his mistakes which happened this episode.

how many are left to restore their faith in vanguard?

Wait that's yuri? I thought it was a random background girl because they didn't have enough members

Didn't recognize her without that dumb line on her head?

There's still A second half to this season after the tournament

Yeah, but those things that I want won't happen in the second half because they're directly related to the tournament.

>Posting ARC-V
Ah, no thanks. Vanguard has better girls and males currently so I would much rather be at this side

You're right. I think that reply was more directed at The tournament is real it's just potentially less relevant than we thought

None right now actually. Maybe Kourin

So is this the peak of accel? They can't compete with this card

the future will be Green ZOO RISE UP

Attached: 1534050660560.webm (852x480, 2.85M)

>vanguard babies dont like control decks

Attached: 1536463229396.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Where'd you get that silly idea?

FUCK
MESSIAH

Attached: 1541648370514.png (500x633, 937K)

Based

Attached: specter backstory.png (500x520, 159K)

Post cards dated the day they came out

Attached: V-EB01-031EN-R.png (273x401, 273K)

Attached: 1546978009097.png (684x1000, 1.37M)

Attached: absolute LAD.png (881x485, 370K)

DotG I find really is the superior build in for the reasons you said in standard and I believe premium too.

From playtesting I find that
>Force 2 +Neoflame skill + big Dumjid
Is a better hail marry than
>Legion X w/ The End 3 attacks force 2.

At least against the fast clans. Against slower clans it's about even with End being slightly better.

Also the Wyvern boys are so fucking good especially if you ride up first. Opponent won't bother calling other G1 since they'll just die to berserk or Full Armor, so just call your Wyvern who'll be 22k to their 8 or even 7k so easy damage and draw 1.

>buying out a deck that will be T2 in weeks
why

I think the reasoning behind DO + DOTE has been having something to do turn 3.
Kagero does not actually have a lot of G3s that are active the first turn you ride them outside of the original Dragonic Overlord or DOTE in a crazy rush strat,
>DOTG needs a G3 in soul
>Blademaster and Waterfall need to SB a G3
DO and DOTE can put down instant pressure as first rides

Attached: 1540853011184.gif (500x282, 906K)

RIP best OG era villain

AAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1540167162878.png (517x869, 1.06M)

Based
I hope he's alive somewhere out there in V

Release date soon

The absolute STATE of Itou

It's the sign of a man that wants to move on to a new cast

are people even excited for cardfight zero? I mean its got duel link style rules. I am dying to play Ex though, too bad it comes out at the end of summer

I'm moderately excited because no console for EX and want to see the new meta
It's my only chance to be one of the best players

reminds me of all the people who made jokes about being top 100 in Artifact because there was only 100 players left.

I do think some of the new rules are kind of interesting, like interceptors always tank attacks and grade 3 triggers.

Attached: 1429798233373.png (586x634, 276K)

There was a problem when i argued with everyone saying it was shit but the vocal ones didnt agree with me.

I've always wanted to see triggers in alternative grades as that seemed like something interesting to explore, especially with no gift G3s in standard

I was really happy when Standard introduced grade 0 perfect guards. The thing I hated the most about the old game was you had to have 4 grade 1 PG and then usually 2-4 Stride fodders and that just constricted options so much. Now you have all the grade 1s you can want

They also solved the biggest issue that was draws being the worst trigger type

>trigger type
what types of triggers can we get at this point

CC1 Trigger
SC1/2 Trigger
Power Trigger(No other effects, just +20k power)

There’s also a good chance Bushi makes it competitive like Duel Links is. If you can go to a Zero championship that would be neat.

C1 + S1 triggers for sure

A Zero championship could be fun as its own "legacy" era Vanguard format

Attached: 1554009476244.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

>There’s also a good chance Bushi makes it competitive like Duel Links is.
It wont be even half as big as DL is today

It won't be but surely it will grow and have its own audience

Why is it even that popular at this point?

Why wouldn't it be popular on Yea Forums? it has
>Dishonest Animation
>Post-Isekai inversions
>Grating indefinite amateurish line-work
>Gatcha Game Iconography
>Proto-Slysoy Disenfranchisement peddled as NEET/ entertainment/Herbivore Powerplay
>Neo netouyo hangups: scene schizophrenia and meme dialogue
>Meta-Structure syndrome (refusing to build narrative structure)
>Stoicism as social currency inverted through solipsistic ToC fetish
>nostalgia value
It's got it all.

Attached: 01.png (614x444, 531K)

Where'd you paste that from

*ahem*

Attached: V-BT03-004-VR_(Sample).png (273x398, 249K)

FUCK NUBATAMA

I honestly still forget which cards are Nubatama and which are Murakumo and this isnt helping

Bushiroad confused themselves and the fans
>start with Nubatama as one of the random "tech clans"
>Kyou uses Nubatama in the manga
>Zanbaku and co. were Nubatama units
>Bushiroad gets scared of Nubatama's latent power
>makes another ninja clan, Murakumo
>Kyou's units are now Murakumo
>Shingo goes from Nubatama to Murakumo when the anime gets to Link Joker
>fast forward and Magatsu switches from Murakumo to Nubatama to reflect adaptation status
>were it not for Jamycongo, Hyakki would've also made the switch

Attached: 1562378768894.jpg (960x958, 52K)

Invincible Fighter is a good OP.

Worst than OP1 Tho

It's a good song but the middle chunk of the opening, especially the part with the ace units drags it down.
Good start and end though

Watching Asia Circuit right now. When does it get bad? Admittedly I'm only a couple episodes in but so far it seems fine. I just got to the part where Q4 minus Kai realize they need to get NEW CARDS to compete in the meta game. The only really annoying thing is how Bushi is forcing new clans into the game they're giving these really dumb explanations for what happened to Royals and Kagero.

Attached: madamadadane.png (1115x621, 769K)

>every trapezist is +1 attack if you have another combo piece
>if attack boosted by bunny hits, +1 attack
I don't understand how this is hard.
maybe because I played during G-era. If you can't understand how simple V-series PM is, stuff like making 10+ attacks with Nightrose or Messiah would give you problems.

Peak frustration is when Christopher Lo shows up, you'll see.

That was such a severe decline in quality when he showed up

Just the start of the season being essentially a soft reset is kind of concerning. It's one thing if it's super plot related and the story revolves around that, but here it's just used as a device to shill some new clans.

It was a soft reset that really brings into question the entire second half of the first season

The most annoying thing to me is that Aichi just tosses his acceptance of his psyqualia powers into the garbage and refuses to use it, even when his opponents who do have psy and are abusing it don't give a shit.
Like S1 just ended in this really nice resolution full of absurdly on-the-nose symbolism and it's just gone.

Attached: 1527830544726 2.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

It feels like they didn't want to wait for Itou, saw the Asia Circuit in his notes then ran away with it without any clue of where to go

Even Time Leap would confuse a bunch of standard players

They stopped caring about PSYqualia after s2. It was funny how it was never brought up again in LJ or LM.

>PSYqualia not brought up in LJ or LM

It was brought up and even used a bit but it didn't have any plot significance, even Chaos Breaker Dragon mentioned it in GZ when he encounters Ren

They mentioned it once or twice in LJ comparing the Reverse to Psyqualia and its relation to Void but nothing afterward. It's likely that Psyqualia was just the vanguard force for Void's invasion being masked as a card game super power

I wonder if we will get Nubatama's RRR or Royal's RRR today.

Maybe neither

You should be running DO and DotG.

Likely Tamahagane

COTD:

Stealth beast Tamahagane
G2/ POWER: 9000/ GUARD: 5000
[Auto](R): When placed, [Cost]{SB1}, choose an opponent's RG, and return it back to hand.
If returned, your opponent will discard
1 card from hand.

[Continuous](R): If your opponent
has 4 or less cards in hand, this unit
gets POWER +5000.

Attached: vgd_today708_3108n604301.png (350x510, 398K)

Wow this is shit Nubas are dead everyone go home

Is the 2011 version worth watching?

Well I guess it depends. It’s a lot longer and slower paced which can be a turnoff for some people. They do focus a lot more on the card game aspect though so if you like that stuff you will like 2011. The main story is more or less the same as 2018 but really stretched out a lot. There are a lot of differences in characters and personalities so it does offer a different viewing experience from that angle too. If you do enjoy the current version though, I think it’s worth the watch.

I haven't seen the current version, I was just wondering if it be worth watching the 2011 version first or just go with 2018?

Slower and more card game focused, with a lot more tournaments. It's different enough to be worth a watch

You may meme but its true

In that case what I'd do is watch through the 2018 version first, see what you like and dislike then we can go from there to see if the 2011 version would be worth your time

I think 2018 is better for first timers to give you the feel of what Vanguard anime is. Then you can jump to 2011 if you are craving more. Reason I say 2018 is better is because pacing is more brisk and the plot gets to the point quickly. You get introduced to all the characters fairly soon too.

S1 is fucking kino when Aichi starts using Shadow paladin

Is it true that Vanguard Zero has the anime soundtrack?

Anime soundtrack and ride scenes from the actual show for important units

The 2011 version OST. Not the 2018 one.

Still can't believe they found a way to justify selling recolors and we bought it

Can't forget that in OG lore that The Dark Dictator is a "LOL Evil Alfred Clone" created by Phantom Blaster Dragon

Attached: The Dark Dictator (Original).jpg (547x800, 186K)

What the FUCK bros you told me nubatama was saved...

Attached: 1522359214120.jpg (540x540, 65K)

Wait for the product stream before going into despair. I’m still willing to bet they’re getting another wave soon.

The Shining Swordsman lore was so much better with him being the angry creator of the blaster weapons pissed off that his wife died under Alfed's care so he stabbed Thing Saver Dragon with a corrupted blaster weapon forming Phantom Blaster Dragon

I can’t believe people bought them back in the day when they were complete garbage in the actual game.

But muh phantom blaster overlord.
It's amazing how strong the 13k defense was if it could bring SP up as high as it was.

This entire franchise will be saved if they just give OTT more cards

Attached: vanguard.png (1600x900, 752K)

Stop posting Itou.

Anime when?

Star Road Asuka anime when?

13K was all it was good for anyway since the deck was overcosted (look at all those Counterblasts for Macha, Nemain, and PBO) and definitely overpriced

TDD OR never

Non blaster ORs ever

I don't like Messiahs either but Deletors have some of the most ugly art in the game

I think that's the point

>still no V-syqualia theme full
FUCK

>not early tachi

Outside of XVRs, ORs died with EB06

year or two when there's more material to adapt

XVRs are just VR ORs

Attached: 315F538C-8E17-46BC-B54C-D8631D95C780.jpg (1124x1500, 474K)

These look amazing even without a background

Will look like shit in english due to the new foils

>no 3D animations
>low quality MVKs instead
DOA

forgot about the English foiling differences rip Tsuk

The third Unionverse deck is coming to Star Road Asuka soon.
This time it's space bounty hunters
Unionverse of the Machine Road

Attached: 1537082455203.jpg (1096x1200, 301K)

Megaman starforce shit

third? what's the second? and there are translated scans?

The second is Unionverse of the Nothingness Road
You can find translated chapters here
mangadex.org/title/35629/another-vanguard-seidou-no-asuka

That was only in the initial version maybe it'll change but I never liked Duel Links 3d summoning animations

Theyre at least references instead of a literal replay

Fair enough although I think they only went with the anime scenes because the game has a full story mode based on the actual anime

Attached: 1541978188566.png (595x842, 726K)

Never watched the show. Do I need to start from the very beginning or can I just watch whichever series?

There's 3 starting points you can go with:
Cardfight Vanguard (2011)
Cardfight Vanguard G
Cardfight Vanguard(2018)
The current season of 2018(Zoku Koukousei-hen) does very short introductions so you can start there but it's not that recommended since it references a lot of the previous season

>no historians of cray clan

Attached: 1537599803190.png (391x412, 171K)

All of the sages and historians are in Royal Paladin and Oracle Think Tank and Zenon is responsible for several major conflicts in the lore.
FUCK HISTORIANS

Gear Chronicle is sort of that in the OG lore when they arrived on Cray and they ended up researching the history of the land

Gear Chronicle are Space-time Archaeologists

Space-time archaeologists, medics and roomba salesmen

Time spacelers?

*exists*

Attached: characters-stand-05.png (480x1040, 43K)

Based.

>sonata's smug ass face in the ED

Attached: smug.png (1919x999, 2.38M)

This Fish Ass Whore won't stop summoning herself

S2 When?

Never. Next year's spinoff is a Spike Brothers sports anime

God if only.

It'd be such a simple premise and it'd be cool to have more Vanguard spinoffs that aren't directly action shows

Her anime is trash and her voice is annoying

No u

Caro had the best VA which is surprising for a newbie so fuggu off

>we're still alive and we have a decent number of posters again

Well then

Its been a while

slowly returning to form just in time for the July announcements

I havent heard that in a long time.

Just need play by play watch user back

>mfw he's still gone
He was best user

They generated so much discussion and had the ability to go into things other users didn't consider
a real beacon

>cardfight nostalgia

>not some more paladin wank

2011 was 8 years ago, user.

And were still on 90's nostalgia

They're getting their paladin boner out of the way with the anime(for now)

>posting worst fish

Why is he still the best looking malestrom

Attached: BT08-005EN-RRR.jpg (544x800, 238K)

Strong pose, nice background art and not too purple the weapon pack also isn't insane

Why VG gets so many good VAs

All the budget goes to the VAs.

Bushiroad has expanded beyond just a mere company that created card games. They've permeated every aspect of entertainment from anime to pro wrestling. They fund tons of anime now so they are well connected.

Owning New Japan Pro Wrestling is still the craziest Bushiroad venture

How long until the G nostalgia finally kicks in?

It already has given how obnoxious the gfags are.

>gbros
>obnoxious

I see you've never posted in the /tg: thread. That place is full of gfags.

>gfags
>not obnoxious

Guess they're saving Royals' last RRR for tomorrow's stream when Aichi's VA appears.

COTD:

Battle Sister Macaron

AUTO: R: 1/turn: During your turn if you've looked at your deck via effect, you may have this unit get +10k until end of turn

Attached: vgd_today709_12378o3279.png (350x510, 399K)

my waifu is back and better than ever

This nun with guns completely replaces Amaterasu

Amaterasu is a Grade 3 though, besides isn't OTT kind of full in terms of Grade 2 lineup?

I don't see OTT not running what is essentially a free 19k beater
OTT builds also already have a bunch of non Amaterasu G3s to build around

Attached: 1555036973379.png (600x1500, 365K)

Translation?

I wish I had one but it's a continuation off of the G scene where pic related happened
I'm assuming:
>Tokoha's acting like everything's normal and wondering why Chrono's handing her a towel
>Chrono's avoiding looking at her because goddamn
>Shion's being Shion

Attached: 1559945434557.png (1021x573, 894K)

Any final webm requests? Any episode

I wonder how good that royal card is they’re saving it for stream

Woah I don’t even remember that scene but wow. That is somewhat suggestive.

>tfw kanzaki is the next protag

Kanzaki would make a great side character but can't really see him being MC material

As much as I would love to see it. I seriously doubt he will be. That said, there's a pretty real possibility that the new MC uses SP. Since they're getting 2 VRs in the next set the other one could be his ace. That way they don't have to piss everyone off by printing another sp set in a couple months.

3-5 years

>spinoff about Kanzaki going from up and comer fighter to losing to Ryuzu and rising through the Vanguard Association ranks

That would be good, so of course it wont happen

>oddyseus nostalgia
>ever

Worst Fish is Ciel because she never gave a proper apology

>OTT not running what is essentially a free 19k beater
They have a 19K 2 crit one and an 14K with another effect
Yeah I see then not running this

Last rrr soon

Stream is up:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zxxgq2NExY

BUY OUR MANGA

Attached: 1546261100380.png (1920x1080, 3.39M)

Original art promo starters
Also Conroe is back

Attached: 1545359211347.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

I sleep

BUY OUR GAME

Attached: 1542013976309.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

Anime preview images

Attached: 1549803502626.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Errata for G-BT09/015EN "Sky Guardian Supreme Dragon, Bulwark Dragon" to clarify when the ability is triggered.

Text from 7/12 (7/29 for English) onwards:
[AUTO]:When retired from (GC), for every four cards in your opponent's bind zone, choose up to one [Rest] rear-guard in your opponent's front row, and retire it.

Attached: 1555094487765.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

Errata for G-BT05/004EN "One Who Views the Planet, Globe Magus" to make it's interactions more intuitively understandable.

Text from 7/12 (7/29 for English) onwards:
[AUTO](VC):When your unit is placed on (VC) or (RC), or when a card is put into your trigger zone, if you have a heart card with "Magus" in its card name, you may look at the top card of your deck, and put it on the top of your deck.

Attached: 1536867635877.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

Knight of Truth, Gordon

[CONT](RC):During your turn, all of the "Blaster Blade" on your (VC) or (RC) get [Power] +5000. If your "Blaster Blade" is in the same column as this unit, this unit gets "Boost".

Attached: 1562537726931.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Was hoping for Star Call but this card is quite good in its own right. Makes BB a bit more strong on top of the boost making it hit for 35k with Gancelot on the field. Wish it could boost anything and not just BB but oh well.

Stream fight is Narukami murdering OTT

Attached: 1541182430674.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

>aichi's va nowhere to be seen

Ok but why

Dont even imply it

Wow he actually didn't show up. I wonder what happened.

They confirmed it for next week actually

Yeah I just saw that on the Twitter. Strange. Wonder what made them change it.

No clue but it also cuts into the reveal cycle for BT06

Game only OCs

Attached: 1556109343562.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

Yeah I wonder what they'll have him talk about then. Maybe it will tie into the product stream too.

Cute!

The latter is probably to prevent any potential infinite loop while I'm not sure if there will be any tangible difference except when it deals with cards that retires Guardians

Busted

COME OUT ALREADY THEN

It's only two months user

Oh yeah the special is only two days before the stream maybe they'll drop some early hints

Sonata and Caro in one package

I'm busy with work so it's going to feel like an eternity

Attached: tfw.jpg (464x730, 198K)

>Narukami MC

They actually have some special ability to copy the personalities of other characters and use their "talents". That's probably the Naoki version of them

Waiting will make jobbing to Emi more rewarding