Is poverty moe?

Is poverty moe?

Attached: trash panda.gif (540x540, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbz-pzIXyHY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_National_Happiness
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overcoming it is admirable in a character.

No, fuck the poor

Confirmed for shiki
Time for glorious machine of labour.

Binbō Shimai Monogatari is an anime all about poverty moe

Who throws out all that bread-crust?

>Fuck poverty, poors shouldn't exist.
FTFY

Nah fuck poor people, lazy leeches

In modern society where governments and businesses give every chance for a person to thrive, anyone who is poor is only so because of themselves or because they're mentally deficient. Either way, they're better off culled.

Only if they have potential to grow.

Attached: moestpoor.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

selfish prick

What does yunyun smell like

Based

Attached: 1501771697354.png (500x392, 99K)

My semen

Only if the characters are: cute/attractive, act with dignity, and their poverty is due to circumstances beyond their control i.e not out of personal stupidity.

Attached: 1539619195990.jpg (254x356, 13K)

Pekola makes poverty very moe
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbz-pzIXyHY

Is being raised to be stupid circumstances beyond their control?

Based retard

>BBQing in your cardboard house
Pekola gonna die

Yes

Attached: DEOUI84WAAE6VBJ.jpg (800x1200, 146K)

>where governments and businesses give every chance for a person to thrive
But they don't.
Only 1/3 of countries do that and only barely.

its fine

Attached: 1561764453250.png (664x1010, 1.18M)

Oh please, there will always be stupid and lazy people who don't deserve any pity, even if the crazy idea of universal income comes to pass, there will still be poor people because they just end up gambling away their money or spend it all on booze or drugs.
No matter how good society takes care of losers, they'll always be losers, best to just kill them off so the taxes actually goes to benefit the people that contribute.

bully

Attached: 1555834570867.jpg (850x1214, 341K)

Yes

Attached: dorohedoro.png (822x1586, 768K)

>based

Calm down there, Coldsteel.

Very moe

Attached: poor girls.jpg (1059x1500, 925K)

poor "people" are rucking disgusting

Attached: joshikousei eating crumbs.jpg (1687x949, 170K)

Whomst is the poorest of the poor?

Attached: poorfag.jpg (800x708, 399K)

Yes, of course. Being poor makes you an inherently good person, conversly, the rich are inherently evil

if it's cute girls you want to protect, yes

Isn't Shizuru rich? Just that she doesn't spend it on anything.

Attached: --nakatsu-shizuru-rewrite-drawn-by-zen--d354fa45a5a4cbb5247ea19fa72f41b9.jpg (600x841, 136K)

Yes

Attached: 2.png (855x717, 680K)

there's a finnish word for this: tukihorros,
tuki = support, social security
horros = lethargy, stupor, hibernation

rats (neets) sleep the last few days (or weeks) before they get more neetbux

shit anime

Read the VN.
Its much better.

Attached: __nakatsu_shizuru_rewrite_drawn_by_zen__5fcd9766a0726cd46930266abe58cf21.jpg (600x841, 76K)

Sonetimes I wonder if I was blessed or cursed for being born in a country that doesn't give neetbucks, instead it has an organism that employs people in different industrial areas. I wish I could experience the neet life at least once

I wouldn't even know the anime if I didn't read it

Other way 'round, mate.

so to speak

Attached: Dj2kCskVsAIgtis.jpg (749x910, 94K)

>this is what richfags actually believe

I'm sad this isn't a Megumin thread.

Then go make one.

Attached: sip.jpg (1600x1767, 573K)

Yes it implies low standards. Same reason being nice to isekai slaves is such a popular trope: you basically don't have to put any special effort in getting companionship from them.

Attached: 1546117108099.jpg (1689x950, 675K)

It's funny.

Is poverty and chest size correlated?

Adults in poverty are *usually* lazy leeches. Anything can put you into poverty, including just simple bad luck, but it's your own fault if you *stay* in poverty.

Children are another thing entirely because it's almost never their fault and they're juts kids so they can't really get out of it either.

Disagreeing with this, especially without an argument, is basically admitting you were brainwashed into believing what's "socially acceptable to believe".

How are you going to get big boobers and thick thighs without your milk and protein?

Literal retard here

Yes

Attached: 1507784644359.png (1200x1341, 2.14M)

Yes, poor people have fat cow tits.

>look at me im enlightened so socially unacceptable and brave to say the things im saying
Where do you think adults in poverty come from dumbass?

>can only afford two meals a day currently
>go to sleep early to avoid hunger

If I miss it, I can't fall asleep due to hunger. It sucks.

Not having a job which, while you can be fired for shitty reasons like your boss being fired, if you remain jobless then that's your own fault. Sorry that you're too retarded to realize this.

Spoken like someone with a cushy middle class upbringing

Explain your situation and I will bestow upon you with my middle class upbringing with middle class education the simple as fuck answer that you're to retarded to realize.

>her first reaction to learning that Dokuga's saliva was poisonous is being sad that they can't kiss
Fuck. Why did she have to die?

I live below the poverty line because the job I wanted to do pays that much. I'm not poor though because I'm not a failure at managing money.

>literally blogposting
Faggot my family is rich yet I was fortunate enough to have my family withhold that fact from me until I was old enough to understand the different underlying conditions that make life hard enough for people in poverty that revolve around reasons that are more complex than "lol no job", dumbfuck

almost forgot to mention
>everybody in poverty is unemployed

>Bitches about blogposting
>Immediately blogposts
Spoken like a true retard

Please redirect yourself to when I immediately added the modifier *usually*, as in I was speaking the entire time about the generic situation.

Help the poors, kill the homeless

Attached: hernan-cortes-9258320-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 378K)

>she sees your bank account

Attached: Gold digger.png (1280x720, 267K)

You're the one who initiated the blogpost by assuming that I was poor, dipshit.

>usually
There is no such thing as a "generic" situation, you just think there is one based off your anecdotal personal experiences which have nothing to do with any meaningful discussion whatsoever.
If you're lucky enough not to have been born into poverty than count your blessings instead of complaining about them, dipshit

Lol just because I initiated it doesn't mean you're not a retarded hypocrite for complaining about it then doing it yourself. Maybe people without jobs should start trying to work at McDonalds or something instead of pretending their lives have too much meaning to take just any job.

>Maybe people without jobs should start trying to work at McDonalds
Holy shit, imagine being this fucking sheltered
I guess McDonalds just has fucking infinite jobs now, that's enough for literally everyone and every family in poverty to live off for a life time
So fucking stupid

Imagine being so fucking imbred that you fail to realize that I wasn't talking about just McDonalds but all easy-to-get jobs that you could be working instead of complaining about how you can't get a managing job at Costco.

Unemployment is at historically low levels. Anyone who wants a job and doesn't have one isn't trying hard enough.

>easy-to-get jobs
Poverty is not found at an equal rate across all communities, it's concentrated in pockets of suburbs and cities
What this means for your argument, retard, is that there are not enough low-skill, """""easy to get""""" jobs to satisfy communities with high levels of poverty because you can only have so many burger fryers and janitors.

And you know what else is at historically high levels instead? Un-guaranteed, short term, casual contracts or part time work. What a surprise. It's almost as if the unemployment rate alone doesn't tell the full story of the economy. Bet you believe in trickle down economics too, uneducated dumbfuck

It damn is

Attached: 1097876898446.jpg (1479x1421, 501K)

>a family of 4 lives here

Attached: megumins house.png (1114x1600, 1M)

>It's hard to just move to another neighborhood

>just buy a new house with all this money you totally have, dumb poorfag

Attached: d25.jpg (480x480, 18K)

just get father to pay for it

I moved from America to China with $1000 in my pocket, one year later I'm still renting the same apartment but now I have $10,000 in my bank account. If you're honestly telling me that someone in a poverty area can't save $1000 in their lifetime, they're just retarded.

>Just move to China LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>my anecdotal experience is sure to work for 100% of people
Congratulations you've solved poverty buddy*

*until the demand for retarded estranged white people to teach their children English is no longer as high as it once was and then it all falls apart

>paying for Yea Forums pass
imagine being this faggot

go home gweilo mutt

How can China still have access to Yea Forums with all the constant Tiananmen Square Massacre shitposting going around?

>He did it again
>He's actually so god damn retarded that what he took from the post is "you have to go to another country, specifically China"
Jesus I really don't believe you had a good upbringing if you're this much of an uneducated moron.

Nice try I'm on a VPN exactly for this reason, I got annoyed at disconnecting during games of League because someone shouted that shit over mic.

>Tianamen Square
do you mean the Tianamen Square protests 1989?

I think you're going to have to be more specific.

You are literally only able to bring up one fucking example of using 1000 dollars to escape poverty and it's yourself, dumb fuck

Like seriously do you seriously think there would be so many people in poverty if all you needed was a thousand fucking dollars dumbass

just get an office job you fucking retard i have 0 skills but with the help of an online friend i bullshitted my way to a comfy 10k salary position and i do jack shit

haha faggot didn't your mum ever tell you it's not good to lie?

cope

I think there wouldn't be so many people in poverty if people weren't as stupid as you. Whining about not being able to get a job when they're not even trying the unskilled jobs like McDonalds or Burger King. Getting disgruntled about their neighborhood instead of spending a little bit of money to move. Having too many children to support when they could have just not fucked. Cursing how they can't seem to save up any money when they buy lottery tickets every week in a vain attempt at an effortless escape. I guarantee you that there's at least something that every single person in poverty could do if they weren't too busy kissing their own ass about how important they are.

>be poor
>start trading crypto
>become rich
it's that easy you inbred mongoloids

or just learn to code

It's a cheap trick to make you feel sorry for them and it works

Attached: 1527050721980.png (1107x1077, 733K)

I can only imagine what it’s like actually unironically literally basically staying poor for more than a month

i didnt feel sorry for her when i did it

>when they're not even trying the unskilled jobs
What makes you think they're not trying dumbass
There are shitloads of stupid people in poverty because they're stupid, but if you think you can apply that to the majority of people in poverty you need to get your head out of your own asshole
Why should poor people who were born poor have to do more work to attain a living wage than a person born into a middle class family?
The United States is a thinly veiled oligarchy who has duped idiots like you into thinking it's a meritocracy and that by nature of your birth you've somehow worked harder than someone who was born into poverty and that they should just "stop making literally any expenses that do not contribute directly to taking themselves out of poverty" and should just all commence perfect plans of climbing the social hierarchy, as if you were ever capable of doing such a thing either.
Grow up you entitled little shit

>There are shitloads of stupid people in poverty because they're stupid, but if you think you can apply that to the majority of people in poverty you need to get your head out of your own asshole
The "shitloads" you're talking about are the "majority", you just refuse to see that because of a misplaced sense of moral superiority.

>"shitloads" you're talking about are the "majority"
>source: me

looks like a happening place

Absolutely.

Attached: 1515182931915.webm (400x300, 2.3M)

>everything you've said up until now
>source: you
wow look I can do it too.
>bitching about how I'm being unfair to people born into poverty when my very first post in this thread said that I wasn't talking about children born into poverty
wow look at that, not only do you fail at taking the moral high ground but you totally lack reading comprehension.

What the fuck did this turn into

Attached: mahou asuka disgust looking down.jpg (1606x1584, 152K)

Himawari is poor?

It's very important to decide whether it's their fault for being in poverty before we decide if it's moe.

Arrogant richboy reminding me why wealthy people are evil and ought to be culled

>most people in poverty are there because they're stupid
>one of the common reasons for this is because they have a lot of children they can't pay for
So which is it faggot? Most people in poverty are there because they're stupid or because their parents were in poverty and stupid? Surely if people in poverty have lots of kids (which is true) then most people in poverty are there because their parents were, right?

Didn't he say he went to china with 1k in his pocket? You're making yourself out to be more arrogant than he is desu.

Literally when the fuck did I say wealthy people are evil and ought to be culled you dumb faggot what the fuck am I reading

>Being this bad at reading comprehension
Here let me bullet it for you.
1. I said it's not the children's fault in the very first post.
2. If you have children you can't pay for, you ARE stupid.
3. It is not logically sound to assume that there should be more children in poverty because parents in poverty have children.

Deserved it for trying to flout the regulations of the Merchant's Guild.

Attached: 1455752443885.png (1280x720, 689K)

Are you missing a zero? 10k is still poverty

>It is not logically sound to assume that there should be more children in poverty because parents in poverty have children.

Attached: stop.png (1136x717, 246K)

Ah so children of parents in poverty are magically no longer in poverty. I see

You need wanting for the satisfaction of gaining it.

Attached: cash moeny.png (680x1148, 565K)

It's not.
Jesus you're dumb.

shouldn't you wagies spend your free time more wisely, not wasting it on arguing with autists on this altai animation forum? monday is right around the corner you know...

Attached: 1543268433090.png (386x430, 237K)

Ah so explain to me what happens to the children of parents in poverty, if they aren't also in poverty and don't grow up to still be in poverty

A lot of them die and statistically about 16% of them escape poverty.

So lets get this straight
84% of them are still in poverty
Because they're in poverty they are more likely to have more children
Which would mean that most people in poverty are there because their parents were in poverty, and have more children than people who aren't.
But I thought most people were in poverty because they're stupid/made bad life choices? Which is it buddy?

unless you live in some 3rd world country, kids dont die just because the parents are poor

Give me one reason why we shouldn't grind homeless people into Bavarian sausages, then feed said sausages to meth-fueled poor conscripts labouring on private Mclovin' It™ toll roads.

Attached: 1562372776306.png (1280x720, 364K)

That's just bullshit. I come from a country that's definitely more poor compared to 'murica and literally everyone who at least tries can afford a decent living. We don't have separate communities based on income so the upper middle class lives next to the poor and I can see it around me all the time. Even the dumbest of them all can make enough to sustain themselves and possibly even save money over the time. Unless they spend it all on drugs, alcohol or slot machines and that's purely their fault.
Sure, you can be unlucky and inherit a debt from your parents or the like, but it's statistically impossible to be the case for the majority.

Oh, and I was about to say that the whole thing is mostly tied to intelligence, but I just realized you said you were rich earlier, so in this particular case it doesn't quite work.

Attached: 1558112378548.jpg (1024x989, 101K)

Jesus fucking Christ kid, learn to read. This is like the 5th time I had to complain about your lack of reading comprehension.
If 16% escape poverty and 84% don't, where the FUCK are the ones who died?

> 2017 peer-reviewed study published in Health Affairs found that the U.S. has the highest levels of child mortality among 20 OECD countries.[59] Poverty is also associated with expanded adverse childhood experiences, such as witnessing violence, feeling discrimination, and experiencing bullying.[60]
Do basic research please thank you.

>upper middle class lives next to the poor
SO YOU DON'T HAVE THE PROBLEM OF POVERTY GATHERING MORE POVERTY, FAGGOT
Jesus fucking christ, you people are so fucking thick

Nobody stops being poor working such a job.
Capitalism seriously is falling apart; Europe, Japan, USA, everywhere people are working multiple jobs to pay for rent, bills and food, basically to survive.
If you don't have a couple hundred left over each month you are poor, just not the poorest of the poor.

If the number is less than 34% than a majority of children STILL DON'T MAKE IT OUT OF POVERTY WHICH MEANS THE POINT STANDS, DUMBASS

> Adults in poverty are *usually* lazy leeches
>assuming all places on earth are like America

>84% of them are still in poverty
You're not in poverty if you're dead. Y'know, your education seems to be really, really low. It would be easier if you just retracted that you were born in a wealthy family and admitted you were born into poverty so you could start using your personal experiences as evidence.

I don't mean to ridicule places like Africa Country #14, they got other shit going on.

>the U.S. has the highest levels of child mortality among 20 OECD countries
which is still only 0.6%

>0.6%
Now project that onto the rate of poverty instead of the entire population.

How many children do you estimate die to poverty then faggot? is it any meaningful fucking number where it would change the validity of the point?

Seeing as you completely avoided that point in my last response, the answer is no.

Have you ever seen disgusting poorfags swarm over free food? It's not very moe.

Do all children that die, die of poverty?

I mean no offense, but it seems you have no idea what some western countries are like.

10k a month retard

It's because pretty girls can't be poor.
They can just start cramming or marry a rich dude or whatever.

Define "poverty". Is "hunger" poverty? Because generally if you die from hunger then it's because you couldn't get food, which is either from natural disaster or not being able to afford it.

No offense taken, it's impossible to know what every country is like.

or sell bathwater

in western countries no one dies because they couldnt afford food

That's not true, I know America is obese but there's still people who die from hunger.

You can afford enough food just from government handouts.

>POVERTY GATHERING MORE POVERTY,
That's not such a big factor as you make it seem. We have ghettos too, but most people end up there by acting dumber than animals. They aren't even able to manage a living space without destroying it the process. If they used their wellfare to afford commuting to work instead of spending it on booze, maybe they could get out.

I live under the poverty line by about $2000 dollars but I don't consider myself poor because I can afford what I need and can save money after all that. I have no family to fall back on or loans I would be able to take. I survive happily anyway because I'm not shit at managing my money or my life.

are you a beautiful flat-chested chuuni? then yes

Well, it's true the children of poor people (and especially social rejects) also become like their parents a lot of the time.
That's not surprising either. The thing you need to make it big in this economy is money. If you have no starting money it's immeasurably more difficult, like playing Monopoly without your starting cash.
Rags to riches is a fantasy for most, and many of those who successfully take that route received massive outside support.

these days it's easier than ever to get rich without money
all you need is a computer and an internet connection

The NEET life is bad. I've done it. (I live in sweden)

poorfag here

Attached: 1511336537303.jpg (700x547, 54K)

I think what you said holds true in most of the cases, but I wasn't talking about becoming rich. I was simply talking about making enough to be self-sufficent and affort a decent living. I don't believe everyone can become rich, but I think everyone can get out of poverty if they aren't heavily indebted.

Damn, I have both yet I'm not rich (although I wouldn't say poor either).
It's not that easy either; you need something worth selling still.
Good looks for camming, good ideas or charm for YT videos, some sort of skill for Patreon.
It's not a viable choice for the majority of people.

At least god loves you.
In other words, don't try to get rich and worship mammon, it's immoral to be greedy.
Blablabla leave the money to the rich.

>smokes
>fan
>pillow
>animu

What more does a man need?

I'm homeless for almost a decade and living with 4000czk per month. Sometimes less. But thanks to thebwastefullnes of todays society, dumpster diving allows me to eat and dress better than if I were to wageslave in some korean hyundai cuckshed. It's hard, repetitive and winters are shit, but it's also eye-opening in the way that you can focus on what you want if you have a goal. It's important not to spiral into alcoholism.

skill is something you learn
if you want to make money then put some effort in it
there are people with awful art making 20k+ per month on patreon

Why not get a service job and a room, user? At least you can stay warm in the winters, then.

How did you manage to become homeless in a country with 1.9% unemployment rate and huge amounts of vacant jobs? Not to mention all the government wellfare programs.

But it's hard to learn a skill if you are busy working dead-end or unskilled jobs all the time just trying to survive.

even poor people have plenty of free time
most of them just spend their free time getting drunk, watching tv, etc, instead of doing something useful

I tried to get a life numerous times, but apparrently I'm too retarded to live on my own. So I just hermit it up and became a full time urban shaman.

Attached: 20180702_122405~01.jpg (1836x2655, 1.09M)

Yes and no.
There are people like that, who could actually enter the middle class if it wasn't for their own vices, or at least could live comfortably if their definition of comfort wasn't watching TV all day,
but there's also plenty of people that work full-time and part-time with only a few hours of free time every day; Japan actually is a good example of this, and even if you earn well, what good is the money if you have no time to spend it or your expenses living in the city are so high there's no money left at the end of the month despite everything.
The majority of people will never escape from this situation, and it's not possible for everyone either; there are limits to how many people can become artists or camwhores or YouTubers.

I can only imagine how low your anual income is

Patrician taste

>Mayuko is so poor that the guy who has a crush on her brings her sacks of rice instead of flowers

Attached: mayuko.jpg (297x352, 35K)

Well, you are certainly intelligent enough to have a legible conversation in English with us which should be enough to put you above a good portion of our population. But hey, if that lifestyle suits you, who am I to judge? I'm Czech as well, so I was pretty curious.

so lets say you work a shitty job and only have a few hours of free time every day
so you keep working that shitty job and spend your free time watching tv for the rest of your life
or
you spend that free time learning something useful
and in a few years you'll be making money with it
a few years more and you can quit your regular job, now you're making more money and you have more free time, and it's only going to get better from there

>homeless czech guy posting on Yea Forums/a/
This world doesn't cease to surprise me.
I need at least 20k/month for rent and food.

/out/ has a homeless general that's been running since the boards inception

>trusting Yea Forums advice

>fuck the poor
for less than a dollar a pop, hopefully

That can happen, but you overestimate peoples ability.
Literally nobody can endure working 16h a day for long periods.
If you already spend 12h or more doing wageslavery, another 2h every day taking care of yourself, cooking, et cetera.. you think people have the energy to spend their remaining 2hours learning a skill every day?
You think they have nothing else to do, assuming they have a family or life?
Maybe they are free to work on advancing themselves a few times a week, but it's gonna take years indeed, and even of those who succeed, not everybody is successful with their new trade.

It's not really advice, more a bunch of hobos circlejerking and arranging meetups depending on the season. One guy bought a school bus and toured the US together with some dudes.

>20k/month for rent and food.
What currency though?
You spend 20 grand on rent and food?
Maybe stop living in New York and visiting 5 star restaurants every day.

20k czk? Do you rent a luxurious apartment all by yourself and eat out in restaurants? Or are you talking about a different currency?

How much for just rent? Some (((realitní kancelář)))?

20,000 Czech Koruna equals
880.33 United States Dollar

Yeah, 20k czk.
16k for rent of new 1+kk in Prague.

>16k for rent of new 1+kk in Prague
Oh my goood top kek. Try to find something in the satellite villages. Living in Prague is retarded unless you split the rent between 2 or 3 people

16k for rent is completely retarded. You can live much cheaper and commute.

I don't want to commute two hours there and back.
And I can afford it.

>And I can afford it.
That's a completely different story. I thought you were trying to save money considering the overall theme of this thread.

Kolik to má m2?

IF only STD didn't exist - I'd travel to SEA or SA to take in some stray.

Attached: 1548485656553.jpg (1676x943, 627K)

Aren't kids for adoption clean?

Sadly you can't marry adopted kids

Attached: 1534119414488.jpg (1422x800, 359K)

Yes

Attached: 1544160281421.jpg (850x1202, 206K)

>she lost to literal Stacy

Attached: 1549116556133.jpg (811x999, 165K)

You hurt my feelings

Attached: 1427768641096.png (175x152, 27K)

"its called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it"-George Carlin.

get a job, user

I have a job, but it's bad. Not gonna blog though

you already did you gay loser

fewer words also you asked

Post your SSN

No, and no

Every society has its bottom.

Apparently you can distinguish between what should be posted and what shouldn't.
Apply it retard.

Poor people can't afford feelings.

Yeah I guess
Yes I'm a subhuman

Only those who gave up. Hermits are various stages of feeling and wokeness.

You don't get out much, do you?

Attached: Pure_Edge.png (150x105, 24K)

They're are people who live in poverty who work multiple jobs and spend almost all of their time working, they're just paid horribly. I can bet you that most of the poor people you shit on work more than you ever have in your life.

Not him but if a good job makes you just as ready for suicide as poorfags - what's the difference?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_National_Happiness

Attached: 1560580378883.jpg (811x676, 86K)

Anyone who is actually poor is either retarded at budgeting or made poor life choices by having children. I literally stock produce for $11 an hour and have saved enough to take a month long trip to japan so anyone who complains about being poor is either lazy or stupid. If you can't afford to live alone just get roommates, while I know most people on here are socially retarded surely you have a couple of friends you could live with.

>made poor life choices by
not being born in 1st world country, we get it you're retarded and refuse to learn.

Because our system is exploitative, alienates workers, and forces the rich to glance over their shoulder in constant paranoia, worried that they could get fucked over and lose all their riches.

There's a reason why a heavily Capitalistic country like Japan has an absurdly high suicide rate.

I thought it's their shitty work ethic and muh honor

Attached: 1561397026922.jpg (950x1350, 497K)

Stop please

Attached: 149db237e100fd2648c992e6429a7af8ef53fbb6f328d9d5e0aff75c1c402c95.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>heavily Capitalistic country like Japan has an absurdly high suicide rate.
Because they are governed by out of touch dinosaurs.

1st world countries are first world countries because the people who built them arent lazy niggers.

I mean, it's not uncommon to have a shitty work ethic under Capitalism, because workers tend to feel heavily alienated from their work under Capitalism and have to spend most of their time working for people who will be making shit tons of a money from your work (and everyone elses) and to whom you are completely expendable.

This idea of dedicating yourself to the business you work for, even if it comes to negatively affect your health (which is a huge problem in Japan especially), has led to many Japanese workers losing their will to live. It's hard to really put effort into something when you hate it and spend most of your time in life doing it and if you don't, then you can't really live anyway.

Ah, the original sin then.
>diligent lad born in a shithole
>dies before 20 from cleaning latrine pits for pennies
Totally deserved it.
I need to stock on argone tanks lest they start to dilute it after nitrogen and helium.

Carbon monoxide is a sure way.

Of course poverty is moe for girls, it's why Pekora is everyone's favourite Jashin-chan character despite not being one of the MC's.

It's also why you never see much homeless young women on the street; a sympathetic man will usually come up to her and offer lodging and help in return for companionship. The minority of homeless people who are women tend to be older, making it difficult to utilise that moe. The opposite isn't really true though since it's not that moe for guys to be poor. A young homeless guy wouldn't get help from most women.

Attached: 1561230641043.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Pretty sure that's because homeless women with enough moe to warrant male interest can just sell their body to split rent with 3 other whores and get off the street.
And the old ones you mentioned are unfortunate ones who weren't able to get more stable job before their goods expired.

Attached: 1554497925459.gif (720x720, 964K)

Former inhabitants of the first world were also dying before 20 from doing shit work for pennies, yet they found the strength to build a more decent world for themselves to live.

>Former inhabitants of the first world were also dying before 20
>insert centuries of colonial exploitation and slavery
Hate to break down it to you user, but gunboat diplomacy and nonviolent resistance are both terms coined through the virtue of "first worlders" exploiting others, most are struggling to catch but getting there like China, SEA and India.

That doesn't mean your generalization any more retarded.
Sadhir of 20th century or Joel of 18th century both didn't deserve to die until their 20s from cleaning latrine pits and both had potential to turn into productive members of society.
But their opportunities were lacking and it WAS NOT THEIR FAULT like you say here you bloody imbecile.

Good thing your iron lady is dead.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

Moe is dying, memes will become the meta.

>their opportunities were lacking and it WAS NOT THEIR FAULT
It may have been not their fault but it was their responsibility to create themselves an opportunity. For if it's not theirs, whose it is? Those in power? That mindset would put the poor at mercy of those in power and eventually strip them of agency, of dignity and of freedom. A person can only be free if he takes responsibility for his successes and failures himself, no matter how much shit he finds himself in. Everything else is slavery, no matter how benevolent.

>It may have been not their fault but it was their responsibility to create themselves an opportunity.
>hurr durr the sky is the limit
Nah you're fucking retarded if you think that's possible in 100% cases throughout the world and whole history.
There will be no more replies from me.

You and the likes of you are in despair through your lack of faith. Through your false mercy you and the likes of you are destroying the world and those you direct your false mercy upon.

Why didn't Megumin cure her poverty by sucking old man dick?

Shut up Neia not everybody is born as toplvl DnD mage.

Attached: 1536996595209.jpg (451x640, 115K)

cringe

So the electrician married to a teacher with 3 children I know is poor because he's lazy?

I wonder who caused the 2008 financial crisis.

>disagreeing with me means that you were brainwashed
*tips*

Attached: magapedes.jpg (1024x682, 177K)

>was their responsibility to create themselves an opportunity.
Schools were expensive, no money to start own business. There were cases where a promising kid got noticed by someone educated and got a patron but that was rare.
>put the poor at mercy of those in power
You mean just like it was?

It's when you're not born as a top lvl DnD mage you need faith. Powerful may do well without it. Of course they, too, will stay in despair with their lack of faith, but they'd be too busy with their wordly businesses to notice that they are in despair.

his waifu ;_;

>It's when you're not born as a top lvl DnD mage you need faith.
Faith doesn't help you against top lvl DnD mage

Attached: 1549169630253.jpg (1920x1682, 1.32M)

>You mean just like it was?
In a way, yes. But still if you take the responsibility for your life then you're free, even if you're externally a slave or a peasant. And conversely, if you put the responsibility for your life upon others then you're a slave, even if you're externally a free man.

It is the only think that helps you against top lvl DnD mage. Sure he'll kill you but he'd do it either way. But with faith, you die as a free man and not as a dog. It's a subtle difference, and yet it makes all the difference in the world.

This does nothing for objectively improving your quality of life or chances of survival retard.

Because America is a special country.

It actually does, and only your narrow perspective prevents you from seeing that. Like you don't even have to be religious to see purely objective benefits of faith, see for example Frankl.

This will never stop being funny.

Yep, BSM is definitely poverty moe.

Also the green-haired girl from Mahoraba who has the suicidal mom and a great love of cardboard boxes.

>But still if you take the responsibility for your life then you're free
People always had responsibility because there were no gibs. Kids worked so the family would break even. Having a job didn't guarantee food on the table because capitalists of olde weren't really philantropists.

Faith doesn't feed, clothe or put a roof over your head.

>antisemitism

Yeah but it grants you strength to obtain food, clothes and a roof over your head.
If they had responsibility, then they were not completely at mercy. They had the obligation to fight for their well-being, and they fought, which is why modern first world is not a shithole.

>grants you strength to obtain food, clothes and a roof over your head.
>zero opportunities
Unless you mean pillaging it from saracins you're full of shit.

Why did you immediately think of da joos? Are you antisemite yourself?

>modern first world is not a shithole.
It is, just of a different kind.

Attached: 1550744323452.webm (800x292, 1.67M)

Attached: 054EA307E6A64A508F389A9E5104501A.jpg (640x871, 102K)

>implying all bankers are joos

Of course

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x480, 30K)

I think hes talking about that thing that definitely didn't happen in a place that doesn't exist

You mean Nanking?

Ishi Shiro clearly operated a clinic treating children for free after the war, he also became catholic. What are you talking about? What's a "Maryland" or "Korean War" anyways?

Yes. Poverty is a moe.
Moe to begin with is a feeling you get when an anime girl seems easily approachable to a degenerate otaku.
>I can feed this girl and give her a better life!

Typically it's mental illness or some quirk of her character that is so disgusting most people won't put up with her.
>She's a bitch but I think she's also cute, she has her dere moments!
>I can take care of her, I'll put her shoes on, help her brush her teeth and dress her!

So on is what degenerates think, very few of them actually can in fact stomach people with a bad character, or let alone take care of people with a mental illness. They barely take care of themselves. Of course that is a part of the moe, that the girl is somehow worse off that YOU.

Poverty is about as effective because people keep to their social classes. Let's face it, if you're middle class you probably don't even see cashiers and other service job drones as human beings, just intricate automata placed in the world to more or less fill it up with NPCs for you to interact video game style.

Attached: imagine giving this anime a title like pet girl in the US today.jpg (600x391, 41K)

>children in poverty grow to be adults in poverty

>if you're middle class you probably don't even see cashiers and other service job drones as human beings, just intricate automata placed in the world to more or less fill it up with NPCs for you to interact video game style
This is very accurate.

Triples of truth.

I wanted to say that we should help the poor, poverty shouldn't exist

Anyone in poverty working multiple jobs fucked up somewhere along the way. Either they're supporting their unemployed spouse or they have kids they should have never had, ect.

>anyone I don't understand is a fuck-up
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

based and capitalistpilled

I've literally been homeless. I understand more about poverty than you ever will you dumb bleeding heart mong. I have experience seeing the same people every day hanging out outside of shelters and never going to the job centers available in my city that I did.
It was always the same handful of people in those centers getting paid each day and the same handful of people hanging out around the park or on city blocks trying to sell drugs or doing nothing all day.

People do have responsibility for their actions and they have agency over themselves. One day you'll understand these concepts.

No. Poor people are disgusting, the complete opposite of Moe. I know a lot of third world shitskin spics/meds come on Yea Forums, but keep in mind that you are not moe. Only white people and east Asians can be moe.

Seize the means of drawfaggotry?

>what is mental health
>what is a felony

Capitalism makes deshumanized people, and mostly are low IQ level

Amerik*ns are not moe

>talks about IQ
>can't produce a coherent sentence

yunyun didn't let her

back to the gulag with you

>what is felony
Ironically enough, the hardest working person I encountered at that time was a former felon. He used to be in the magazine business if I remember. But he went to the job center almost every day (and night because we used to do stadium cleanups too), and we even got temp jobs as stagehands together at one point. He saved up for his own car and eventually got offered a permanent job at a warehouse. I would not consider being a felon a legitimate excuse at all.

As far as mental illness, that's a fucked up situation and I remember quite a few people that were genuinely mentally ill. The way the US handles those people is pretty fucked and there should be more support in place for that.

I'm not American, but they're certainly more moe than smelly SA spics

Literally obsessed. It was a meme at first, but holy shit come on

>exploitation and victimhood are why I'm not a winner
No more a valid line of reasoning than a polfag screeching about how international judaism is keeping him down.
A nonsense victim complex can't be put into actually productive things other than screaming about a universally reviled historic enemy for blatant political points. It's not just something that happens to western countries either, where countries like China have built entire careers by deflecting their own inequalities on ancient distractions like how poor imperial Qing China lost a war or two.

Is it fair that your felon friend worked his ass off just to make barely above minimum wage doing manual labor while some dipshit with a "business" degree browses Facebook and does about an hour of actual work a day moving cells around in Excel at his family friends' business makes five times more? Can you blame people for saying fuck that and selling drugs instead? The only people who piss away their future are people who never had one.

>pretends an invasion of a country doesn't affect its GDP

Attached: share-of-gdp-history1070.jpg (1070x1044, 726K)

Fuck poorfags.

Attached: 030.png (329x306, 81K)

>this chart that's time-shifted heavily toward industrialization in the west itself proves everything is exploitation
Georgia's gdp isn't lower than New Yorks because Sherman burnt Atlanta. North China isn't under a blanket of smog every winter because of The Rape of Nanking.
Anyone selling you otherwise is manipulating you away from looking at, god forbid, their own iniquity.

Do you even understand your own arguments? The west banded together long before WWII and invaded China to loot and plunger. That blanket of smog is the result of industrialization.

Is slavery moe?

Attached: 4586173921.png (943x1000, 214K)

I agree a lot of things aren't fair, unfortunately. People get bad hands that are largely out of their control. But I also think a lot of people have more ability to change their own circumstances than they're usually given credit for.

It's probably from a school cafeteria where they do it for every sandwich or something like that

There's literally a shitty isekai anime almost every season with the MC freeing a slave girl and the girl falling in love with him on the second... instead of running off to live her own life as a normal human being would.

So to answer your question - yes. It's just another crutch used to give useless self inserting otaku an explanation of how they could acquire a beautiful female which falls madly in love with them out of nowhere.

To a degree I preferred girls falling out of the sky on top of MC. At least back in those days the wish fulfillment was pure and it wasn't hiding behind "plot".

Your laser focus on a bloody nose from 200 years ago that you imagine is responsible for everything from the oil you cook your dinner with to the size of your house is both a ludicrous non sequitur and a carefully engineered piece of propaganda.

Falling madly in love with the self-insert or not I can't help but like the idea of a benevolent MC rescuing and healing cute girls

>everything i don't like is propoganda
come up with a better argument next time. libya was the most wealthy country in africa before americans bombed the shit out of it.

>if I side step both the point and logic of your post: I win
High five anonymous. You did it.

Sounds like they were a big fish in a small pond and couldn't handle the big leagues.

Attached: 1212312131.jpg (557x429, 77K)

Considering the other party says
>have faith and God would deliver
It's pretty safe to say
>west plundered colonies
Is better argument than that.

>slaves are companionship without need to be social
They are.

Attached: 1551310232252.png (2228x1600, 2.19M)

And if you follow the chain up the retard at the other side of the argument blames Pajeet for dying before reaching 20 y/o for NOT HAVING FAITH in zero opportunities situation.
Somehow same faggot insists that 1st worlders are BETTER because THEIR COUNTRY ISN'T SHIT and even stays on that argument when talking about western countries past.
Apparently starving with dignity digging shit pits in 18th century Europe with zero opportunities is much more inspiring to that faggot than starving while digging shit pits in 21st century, despite virtually having same lacking opportunities.

TL;DR: 1st world worked hard to git gud and had faith so exploitation and shit opportunities were and are okay.
2nd 3rst world are lazy fucks and entire population is responsible for their own misery literally from the moment they are born.

This thread needs more communism

Attached: D8692E88-5305-4C2E-A94D-AB06D6535606.jpg (685x293, 49K)

Oh, it's that ideology where all the means of production leave the country and then the people starve.

based
fuck commies

Attached: 1539625863532.png (1280x720, 516K)

NEVER
TRIED
BEFORE

Attached: 1539683908153.jpg (278x1136, 50K)

>more communism
It has enough people that don't work already.

Yes. We absolutely should kill all people capable of managing production or chase them off to other countries.

We should also identify any scientist, or artist well liked by the public as well and kill them too.

Then we blame the capitalists when our economy crumbles.

Worked like a charm the first 5 times am I right or what? Can't fail with the 6th try eyyyyyyy.

very

Attached: 1562344328508.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

It's not a matter of faith to realize things don't change overnight. You simply have to look at the history of places that did change.
Going through the same growing pains as everyone else isn't unfair. Pretending it is slows down progress.

>Going through the same growing pains
Except no more colonies to gnaw at anymore.

It is if you are a richfag, it's funnier when you're poor as fuck.

You're right, without colonies to hinder progress you ought to be progressing even faster than the first world historically did.

what does being poor feels like?

Attached: 1555953106349.jpg (711x1027, 193K)

yes

Attached: SwC855z.jpg (1366x768, 108K)

You know how, if you're starving, all you can think about is food?

Or if you were drowning, the only thing on your mind would be air?

Being poor is like that, but with money. Because they don't have any, it's all that they can ever think about.

I think the whole thing is pointless.
When you're rich you have the power to determine reality to a certain degree. When you're poor you have shit. So it's completely irrelevant whatever moral reasoning we are trying to make here. Most rich will justify themselves, because noone ever said I'm rich because I'm a lucky bastard, others will indulge some degree of guilt, mostly useless. For the poor is better not to think too much because guilt will end fucking their minds.
At the end might makes right.

Why rent when you can buy? I also wonder how long until we get poses like those with Roxanne.

>without pillaged resources and slaves you ought to progress even faster!
Top fucking kek, double standards personified.

being rich is luck, staying rich is not

Roxanne was fucked in manga plenty, although nobody TLs it.

Back in the slave days, if you took out a loan for a slave you'd have to find some kind of work that could produce payments and earned more than the interest.
Buying one as a slave waifu wouldn't work out unless you're willing to take a loss.

Why is everyone in this thread acting like you are either extremely rich or extremely poor? Most of the people are middle class and you can go even lower than that and still live comfortable life. Not that many people live in absolute poverty, and even less not by their own accord. Well, at least if we aren't counting africa and the like, but who cares about them.

Plenty of fucking, but we haven't gotten good views of her wearing and pulling panties quite like those.

Roxanne works together with MC to earn shekels in the Labyrinth. He's fucking cheat too so money aren't really a problem he buys new slave like every 2 volumes while owning a house and a hugeass jacuzzi to manhandle them in.
Well that's just because she doesn't have time to wear them in bedroom.

Attached: 1537857926512.png (1113x1600, 791K)

This time we'll make sure to bolt them down hard first.

communism get out!

You're acting as if what he's saying isn't empirically true.

Attached: upset.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>He's fucking cheat too so money aren't really a problem
He also doesn't mind stealing from merchants who can't seem to do basic math without a skill.
>hugeass jacuzzi to manhandle them in.
Eventually he needs to find a way to fill it other than trips to the dungeon and magic.

f

>He also doesn't mind stealing from merchants
That's just how [discount] skill works in isekai I imagine MC isn't the only one using it.
I thought you would at least mention headhunting and how he passed up saving random woman on the street because he was on a clock for murdering more thieves to buy Roxanne.
>other than trips to the dungeon and magic.
He has a Master Smith slave with 100% success rate.

Attached: 1551255028052.png (905x1300, 378K)

I dunno, is she poor?

Attached: chrisR00.png (1280x720, 927K)

Kazuma should've stayed with Eris.

>middle class
Doesn't exist.

why does she need a god form when the human one is perfection

Attached: chrisS00.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

>literally malnourished as a kid
>shit teeth, hair, bones and health in general

>Not that many people live in absolute poverty
Care to take your mind out of your ass and realize not all world is US? Poverty is plentiful even in industrialized countries.

Attached: 1540017618438.jpg (1651x922, 856K)

Poors are ALWAYS losers with low IQ. Its called Natural Selection. Not every Chimpanzee can build a harem and become troop leader

Losers keep losing

Attached: 1536714531417.jpg (365x394, 36K)

>murlocks and elves
We'll see a distinct division in a matter of centuries.

>That's just how [discount] skill works in isekai I imagine MC isn't the only one using it.
I think I remember him winning an auction and paying less than the next highest person because of that skill.
>murdering more thieves to buy Roxanne.
That's just logical. Fighting crime and getting paid for it also saves lives.
>He has a Master Smith slave with 100% success rate.
She needs to develop a way to pipe in water instead of using spells to fill the bath every time.

Attached: 070.png (1129x1600, 825K)

>pipe in
There's bound to be enchanting classes, considering his powercreep he's going to get one sooner or later.
>fighting crime
He was being awfully selective against fighting it, it would've not costed him anything to sneak-1-hit those thugs who assaulted a woman.
>nipple
RIP

I don't live in the US. Wealth distribution can be modeled on a bell curve, so how about you take your mind out of your ass and realize your personal experience has no value from a statistical viewpoint.

>your personal experience has no value from a statistical viewpoint.
From first world statistics maybe.

I'm saying this because I've been poor to the point of being months away of suicide. Now I can mantain myself but I can't say I did anything different. Just luck, some contact you know saves your ass, shit like that. When I was poor a felt terribly guilty but now that I'm ok I see it was meaningless, the same way for someone who blames others. At the end it doesn't matter.

>Wealth distribution can be modeled on a bell curve
Either you don't know what a bell curve is or you don't know how wealth is distributed.

Exactly.
Look no further than 1929 when millions of people coincidentally became lazier.

based

Attached: 1546348901510.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

It's just a very shitty bell that's all.

Attached: 1543040971319.png (960x684, 114K)

There's a single standard and that's that empire and slavery are forces for conservatism, not progress.

Means to establish worldwide dominance and give yourself a headstart during industrialization phase you mean there's reason English is world language and that reason is Bloody British Empire.

That's not a bell curve. That's a C curve.
I bet you're poor too. Considering how fucking dumb you are.

It's called an exponential curve, you brainlet.

>That's not a bell curve.
No shit here have this, maybe it'll help with distinguishing ironic posts
>:^-)
You're talking to more than 1 user here.

Literally the first result from google. Notice where the poverty line was as of 2015. Notice how the only real exception is africa due to discrepancies between the individual countries. Notice that only a small minority of people fall below the international poverty line. I don't know why I bother, if you had university level understanding of statistics, you probably wouldn't be poor.

Attached: Global-inequality-in-1800-1975-and-2015.png (3000x5100, 647K)

Sauce?

>Means to establish worldwide dominance
Yes
>give yourself a headstart during industrialization phase
No. This is the exact opposite effect.
This isn't really a complicated concept. Pulling out a thousand tons of Silver from Argentina doesn't build a proto textile factory in Cuenca, It forces the development of the Empire down further Imperialist lines. It is a direct force for backwardism.
Pic highly related.

Attached: Confederate_Flag.png (320x202, 24K)

>Thinks income is accumulated wealth
How stupid can you get?

>uni makes you smart and rich
I heard that's how you go bankrupt for good in US.
>SEAfags are rich
wtf I want to live in Singapore now.

One of the shows this season.

>Yes
Plenty advantage as is, Keeping colonies down also helps. Looking at India and China.

No, I don't think income is accumulated wealth. Income is enough to satisfy your basic needs, not accumulating wealth doesn't mean you are automatically starving.

No, uni doesn't make you smart and rich, but it helps you find employment. And STEM is still very useful. Manual labor is also very sought out these day, so there is nothing wrong with that.

Exponential curves and c curves are synonymous you tard.

I thought we already went through this shit, like, ten years ago.

You literally just made it up to describe the shape though. A parabolic curve is also shaped like a C.

Attached: NARUHODO.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

You're confusing desperation with moe.
Even girls that are unapproachable to Yea Forums still have that moe appeal.

Attached: she sees your gains.gif (360x187, 2.82M)

>girls that are unapproachable to Yea Forums
>napproachable to Yea Forums
That was extremely unnecessary clarification

Attached: 1551759438261.jpg (1689x950, 686K)

The same way a bell curve is only used to describe the shape while Lorentzian, Gaussian and Normal are used as terms if you want to describe the function you complete and utter moron.

Generally, they are not described as moe.
Weeabs use moe in every context but that's not how the word is supposed to be used.

A good looking anime girl isn't necessarily moe.

Poverty is only moe for girls, because it means they will be more willing to accept a man.

Attached: 1558286779627.jpg (600x613, 91K)

NEET because of extreme social anxiety. Can confirm.