Which archetype/cards do you want to see in the anime?

> Toadally Awesome
> Madolche
I want someone said those pun card name in the anime

Attached: MadolcheBaaple-BP03-EN-C-1E.png (300x438, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XfyUuJfs
yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Problem-Solving_Card_Text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trickstar.

heros. cause damn the ocg have a terrible banlist with the heroes. why would you limit shadow mist. the only generic hero search in the entire archtype ? stratos is one thing since it has spam potential but mist effect is once per turn. but 3 of the vision heroes are ok cards while vyon is the only good one. why can't heroes get more generic hero effects?

Lightsworn
those nigga is 3rd Archtype with the most support

I want a 26 episode anime based around Gagagigo's life so it starts off with the first few episodes being about the Charmers, then the Law of Normal friends until you hit the point where he meets the Warrior types, sacrifices himself, gets rebuilt by Kozaki and then ultimately becomes Gogagagigo the Risen in the final episode and nails some villains.

Or Duel Terminal 2 because that's the objectively right answer

Toadally and other frogs, yes!

Attached: Toadally_awesome_frog_running_at_high_speed.png (748x659, 348K)

wheres top toad

She'll have her episode soon, don't give up hope yet!!

Attached: 69343803_p0.jpg (1200x1200, 312K)

The only correct answer is a DT anime

Attached: CrystalFull.jpg (6470x303, 841K)

This one.
pastebin.com/XfyUuJfs

Amazing how everyone who creates CaC has no idea what the game actually plays like and can't even bother to write the effects properly.

Write your own if you're so great.

That's not an argument. CaCs in general are retarded but if you really have to do them at least put in some effort, there is no excuse for how those cards are worded even excusing the overall design.

Is there some sort of template for card effect text?
Legitimately curious, mostly because I wanna design some cards but writing the effect is a pain in the fucking ass.

Old Konami games

Attached: SpaceMambo-DULI-EN-VG-NC.png (158x236, 19K)

a man of superb taste

Attached: best_cardfu.jpg (308x450, 48K)

I'd love to see how hard final sigma can hit in the anime.

>My OC got reposted
Appreciated. I shall continue my efforts on making more then.

Let's consider this as the top toad.

Attached: Final Sigma.png (1004x1004, 2.1M)

Has Dinowrestlers been in the animu yet?
Or Shaddols?

yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Problem-Solving_Card_Text
If you never played yugioh properly this might look a bit overwhelming but the gist is that all cards must respect the same general syntax. That every every possible cards interactions can be solved by logic. For example all the cards that "destroy" by "targeting" are ruled in the same way and the same applies to everything else.
You could mix and match effect and create properly worded cards, just remember you should follow a template for every part of the effect.

Attached: Kozaky-DR2-EN-C-UE.png (400x580, 644K)

Alll for the memes

Attached: 1455902513097.png (544x544, 496K)

Dinowrestler? Yes. Shaddols? No

>still alive in the ocg
How does she do it?

please just give them to a new villain and give them some new monsters

Attached: 6869532518f86f8e1ab09ba7f62e82075db0ae35r1-1392-985v2_uhq.jpg (1392x985, 232K)