REM IS BEST WAIFU

She is, try me bitch

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/v5j9wcz.jpg
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic#h.h2vj3mser477
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try to prove me wrong

>inferior to her own sister
>best

Attached: 17643821.jpg (850x1094, 265K)

I love Emilia.

rem is shit

I love Emi

So could a polygamous relationship where Subaru has both Emilia and Rem actually work? Rem is a total cuck so she would do that in a second but I can't see Emilia agreeing.

Subaru is pretty persuasive though I guess.

who?

Did OP save a thumbnail?

>best waifu
sasuga nu/a/

Attached: Disgusted Yukino.jpg (857x959, 135K)

Rem and Ram*

i.imgur.com/v5j9wcz.jpg

nothing wrong here

Attached: 237649274.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

The question is "can her horn survive a .45 ACP round fired from melee distance?"

Attached: jmO1s7t.jpg.png (1458x1083, 1.49M)

nope

Attached: nia.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Attached: 1557435770871.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

>Rem is a total cuck so she would do that in a second
No. Rem has a desire to monopolize Subaru, the second wife thing was putting her foot in the door. She was already the second wife but she faked her death to trick Subaru into making her the first wife.

Of course her horn can survive .45 AARP, maybe shoot it with a real pistol round

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Ah yes, the staples of every Re Zero thread.

Truly, men of culture you both are.

>but I can't see Emilia agreeing.
Emilia is a literal child in an adult's body and has no understanding of the concept of love. She cannot respond to Subaru's feelings in any manner and so any hypothetical steps that Subaru tries to take fail.

Arc 5 Chapter 13, Over one year after Arc 3.
>Felt: “I don’t know too much about you brother, or you, sister, but I still get a sense of distance between you two. This kind of interaction doesn’t have the slightest bit of an erotic atmosphere. Seems your relationship hasn’t changed at all since our last meeting.”

>Subaru: “It's not like erotic flirting happens these days! And there’s no need to bring up what happened in the capital, and my chest hurts so please stop!”

>Subaru reacted to Felt in such a manner. Throughout the past year, serving as Emilia's knight, Subaru’s self-awareness had increased to a sufficient point, and he was aware of the state of the relationship between them as man and woman.

>In all honestly, their romantic relationship was probably at a lower point than it had been before Subaru had become her knight.

>This was largely in part due to Emilia’s mental age. Emilia's emotional maturity had yet to grow to a degree where she could accept Subaru’s romantic advances on her. So her getting along with him was nothing too significant.

>His love had not faded, but the intent behind his interactions with her had changed. As long as there was no change in Emilia’s emotional awareness of him, their relationship would persist like this, intact.

Some things to note, Felt mentions their last meeting which was in Capital during Arc 3 when Subaru sperged out, stating that their relationship hasn't changed since their last meeting. Felt has a blessing to know someone's hidden talents and I don't know if it that is applicable in this. Subaru himself thinks that their relationship is a lower point then 1 year ago.

It’s the same person

I really wish it was, it would be alot easier then having a fucking alarm go off whenever there is a Re:Zero thread on Yea Forums.

There also is this line "but the intent behind his interactions with her had changed.", Tappei brings this up a lot actually. The first time this line come up is at From Zero. When Subaru says "I love Emilia"
>Now that he’d accepted Rem’s feelings, he again voiced the feeling that remained unchanged inside him. But the way he felt it was different from before.
What was "before"? that was him being in love with Emilia - romantically. So what's now different about his feelings? The translation isn't good but "feelings" is denoting the strength of them, so his feelings are just as strong as before. What the fuck does "the way he felt about them was different then before" mean then? I think it means that the difference between platonic love and romantic love.

>Emilia is a literal child in an adult's body
true
>and has no understanding of the concept of love.

She knows about parental love, not romantic love. If she didn't know what love is then she'd be truly autistic

Logic would stand that Emilia will eventually learn to understand romantic love, maybe in about 5 more years.

IIRC Tappei said with the completion of Arc 7, we are a few arcs away from what he said would be the "mid point" in the entire story, time could pass significantly between then and now in the story, so it wouldn't surprise me to think Tappei is writing her love for Subaru to be REALLY long game.

>I think it means that the difference between platonic love and romantic love.

Thats what im beginning to think, Emilia's feelings for Subaru in Arc 4-6 is that she's applying the type of love she had for Fortuna to Subaru, because she doesn't know anything else.

Attached: 1561130241366.png (1200x1200, 583K)

we're not the same person.

Attached: remashit.png (409x132, 5K)

>She knows about parental love, not romantic love.
that's kind of what I meant
>If she didn't know what love is then she'd be truly autistic
even not understanding romantic love at that age is autist tier. Tappei put Petra in to really show the difference in mental development between an actual 14 year old and a mental 14 year old

>so it wouldn't surprise me to think Tappei is writing her love for Subaru to be REALLY long game.
That's what I'm feeling, the age old "once I understood love this stupid blue oni came and stole my lover" trope

it wasn't included in the LN side stories but in the WN "King's Game" there is a bit when Emilia got the truth serum that was meant for Rem she admitted she was jealous of Subaru's treatment of Rem, specifically the head pats.

Attached: rem.jpg (1899x891, 288K)

>onis are psychotic, prone to anger and barbarism, will also age like milk, will go barren in one or two births
>elves are graceful, beautiful and lewd in ways onis can never be, elves also age like wine, giving you as many kids you want

Make the right choice.

Attached: 0010~01.jpg (1275x1441, 399K)

>meant for Rem
meant for Subaru*

“Could you, pet my head?”

“Huh?”

At her unexpected request, Subaru accidentally raises his voice.
When he opens his eyes, Emilia is staring back at him.

“My head, will you pet it? Do it like how you pet Rem, gently.”

“Huh, wait, that’s all you want?”

“Come on, hurry. Huu---rryy---!”

Emilia’s feet flail wildly. Pushed by her childishness, Subaru takes to her side and reaches for her long, silvery hair,

“Is-, is this okay?”

“A little softer…. yeah, like that.”

>jealous of Subaru's treatment of Rem, specifically the head pats

Realistically, if he were to headpat her, it would probably go something like this:
>Subaru: *headpats Emilia*
>Emilia: "Uhh Subaru what are you doing? Thats weird, please stop."

This is from the King's Game side story
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit

It always baffles me why this side story wasn't included in the LN. Emilia is actually cute in it

>Rem “This is the Fannel fruit. By grinding it into a powder and ingesting it…. suddenly, one becomes completely honest with themselves. Quite surprising, yes?”
>Subaru “I see, yeah, surprising…. So then, how did Emilia-tan ingest this thing?”
>Rem “Probably, when Rem tried to give Subaru-kun some Fannel fruit-laced tea, she made a mistake and gave it to Emilia-sama instead…. Ah, Subaru-kun, don’t rub my head so hard, it hurts, it hurts!”
>Subaru “Bad kids need to be punished! Wait, so that’s what you were asking about!”
>Subaru finally realized the reason she asked him “if his body felt hot.” By mistake, the medicine meant for Subaru went to Emilia instead, and she became cheerful like this as a result. But that would mean,
>Subaru “If it’s supposed to make you honest, doesn’t that mean Emilia-tan’s actually pretty childish….?”
>Emilia “Booo, you two are always so close…. Nooo faaiiirrr----”
>As Subaru’s fists rub fiercely against Rem’s head, the now childish Emilia boos, shaking in protest. Sulking, she turns her head away,
>Emilia “Just when I thought you were treating me nicely. Aaalways bringing my hopes up like this…. meanie. Meanie. Me---aa---niiie---”

Thanks for the link. I'll read it.

you can find most of Re:Zero translations here
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic#h.h2vj3mser477

I actually had this one open. I've been working my way down the list slowly over time.

Attached: 75490235_p0.png (2600x1463, 1.78M)

I want to marry and impregnate Elsa

Attached: 1561936503294.jpg (1280x720, 63K)