*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

Attached: GER_Profile.png (900x1199, 2.84M)

>do literally anything
>nope.avi

what a creative ability!

How else do you beat this? With a well thought out plan? It's not like jojo is about outsmarting your enemy

Attached: IMG_20190704_131750.jpg (243x287, 31K)

Have a stand whose ability is based around chasing the enemy through any weird dimensional bullshit they have. But then have that action reversed, so you go around in a loop forever and have to come to an agreement instead.

>Leave GER to me

Attached: Jesus.png (511x740, 830K)

Vento Aureo is one of best parts.
If he just give GE requiem a less convenient power up...
Something like revive death for a time: Imagine all party being revived + La squadra working together to kill Diavolo to disapear after the work is done, like in Digimon frontier.
Or Dio awakening his vampire genes in that moment.

i don't know, increase the concentration of oxygen in the air or some bullshit like that.

Attached: Risotto_Nero_AV.png (306x432, 265K)

Attached: Heaven_Dio.png (736x911, 517K)

After all the stupid wanking, doesn't he just job to nearly identical circumstances that beat Dio in Part 3?

What would happen if GER clashed with love train?

>Neutralizes GER
>Gets beat up by slightly miffed Jotaro

Risotto didn't have a chance against Diavolo, he "won" against Doppio and epitaph but he wouldn't have touched Diavolo using KC to it's full potential.

I mean, wasn't the whole "well thought out plan" about getting the arrow? Everything after that was basically just a rather elaborate victory dance.

I'm guessing GER still works like a short range stand, meaning he's unable to trap you in a time loop if you don't physically enter his range.
So pretty any long range stand attack would work, assuming it actually lands. GER is still the ultimate counter to close range stands though.

honestly GER is the stupidest looking stand in all of JOJO

He survived the end of part 6 right? I remember it being mentioned before, is that true? Is there a limit to how bullshit GER is?

>Did you really think you could evade my attacks by turning them to zero?

Attached: 1502716003137.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DOPPIO HELP MEEEEE

Attached: FIGHTING GOLD.png (1024x530, 303K)

>

Attached: BabyFacePCII.png (240x240, 132K)

I would run away in hopes it won't be able to ever reach me. After that I hit with a long ranged attack maybe firing a gun or something similar

would tusk act 4 be the closest thing to beating GER?
because the bullets make an infinite spin, if they're reset they are still going to spin afterward just like when valentine tried to escape right?

GERs the bullet to 0
Would there be a lead rod in the air, composed of every Planck second of the bullet traveling in the air? or just no bullet?

So how does Golden Requiems abilities work?

Attached: 783072b246e26b99938522b1a74afe48.jpg (670x767, 121K)

Yes

Well in an actual battle GER would win because Gyro won't be able to activate Act 4 but if he somehow does then I think Act 4 would break through but that's debatable.

Johnny*
I'm stupid.