Untitled

Attached: 1562348853990.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Someone explain to me how the hell he killed Narancia the way he did

Shhh...

...It just works

Attached: IMG_20190704_131750.jpg (243x287, 31K)

He skipped time when he was destined to destroy him normally.
Usually he just skips time to escape from consequences he dislikes. But this time, fate had him kill Narancia instantly, so skipping and not escaping got him to the point where Narancia was dead but everyone had "forgotten" about it because it never happened.

Attached: howthe fuckthis shitisfair.jpg (314x222, 13K)

does it really work?

Attached: 15617593201.jpg (180x224, 11K)

I still don't understand how this works.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 37 [1080p](18.08)(2019.07.05-21.55.42). (1920x1080, 2.64M)

How did he insert him between the steel bars?

King Crimson is this strong, he just shoved him into the bars.

Fate

We dont know it happened during the erased time.

I like part 5 on the whole, but what a shitshow of a finale

Alright, super brainlet here. All Bicciarati needed to do was to destroy the light behind his head so Requiem gets destroyed and souls go back to their original bodies.

But why did he put zippers on it? I don't understand.

Attached: zippers.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

he wanted to use his stand ability one more time

Sticky Fingers doesn't have the GROWN MAN strength that King Crimson does

KC is stronger than Sticky Fingers, although Sticky is also a close combat stand. I guess that while KC can just punch the thing, SF is better off using zippers

Buccurati's mistake is that he should have crippled Diavolo's body before doing that.

He was fated to do it just turn off your brain bro

>hey Giorno I just hit you!
>no u didn’t

There

It didn’t matter because he knew that advantage would allow Giorno to grab the arrow

Yeah why didn't he just unzip the legs and arms? He could disable him without even needing to commit to the pain or fear of it not working

Attached: 1543530203190.png (500x500, 221K)

But its like he was inserted around the intact bars, as if he was able to nab Narancia, bring him into Time Skip, and place him where the bars were before ending Time Skip.
I'm just gonna chalk it up that effect of Chariot Requiem boosting everyone's stand power even though it literally never came into play explicitly.